* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 27
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 6
  • Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Webs: Plot away! And save a plot or two for me too! ;)
    Today at 12:17:58 AM
  • Quiet: I do my best! Thank you Webs!
    Today at 12:15:40 AM
  • Webs: yesss glad you got her done! You're fantastic, Quiet ^^
    Today at 12:09:59 AM
  • Quiet: Tis a Rico!
    Today at 12:05:17 AM
  • Webs: Is that a completed Rico I spy?
    October 22, 2019, 11:56:08 PM
  • Webs: yessss
    October 22, 2019, 06:55:24 PM
  • Puffin: I am so excited to see it, Quiet! :D
    October 22, 2019, 06:41:40 PM
  • Quiet: I'm getting Rico's bio done today come hell or high water!
    October 22, 2019, 06:38:17 PM
  • Puffin: Moblit is love. <3
    October 22, 2019, 05:49:38 PM
  • Webs: Just a note - we've brightened up the main font colour so it might look a little odd for a bit! Just trying to make it more legible, especially on darker screens and mobile devices!
    October 22, 2019, 12:48:30 PM
  • Webs: ahhh Armin! I can't wait to see him <3 sending all the strength your way!
    October 22, 2019, 12:10:24 AM
  • the dear hunter.: god give me strength to finish armin's bio!!!!
    October 21, 2019, 11:49:58 PM
  • Mina Carolina: LOL. When the popped up on my feed I was like...oh yeah.
    October 21, 2019, 09:38:11 PM
  • Webs: Quiet those rose cupcakes - definitely for a Garrison party!
    October 21, 2019, 08:30:39 PM
  • Nanaba: yay Quiet posties
    October 21, 2019, 03:18:38 PM
  • Puffin: Ooh, Quiet posts! <3
    October 21, 2019, 02:04:46 PM
  • Webs: Morning :) Hope you're having a great day!
    October 21, 2019, 01:50:23 PM
  • Webs: Ooh fantastic!
    October 21, 2019, 01:50:15 PM
  • Quiet: Morning all! I'm going to get the Mina/Bert thread out later tonight and hopefully answer Pixis to the Utopia thread.
    October 21, 2019, 01:04:36 PM
  • Nanaba: I have to try to remember my tumblr login...I lost it. :(
    October 21, 2019, 01:41:48 AM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: The Perfect Asshole - Muushu  (Read 267 times)

The Perfect Asshole - Muushu
« on: February 10, 2019, 12:17:49 PM »
A bit of History
Muushu Alfson is a terribly charismatic, terribly asshole-ish Survey Corps member. He is one of the older and more experienced members in the Corps, and is notable for his complete emotional detachment-the deaths of his superiors, friends, bosses, none of those would ever faze him. While this frames him as insensitive, it has also made him utterly great at decision-making.

His wit, intelligence and charisma-not to mention physical appearance-does make him quite popular initially. However, he is not a doting person and rarely shows much care for his comrades. Muushu's inquisitive nature can also negatively affect people-he often asks difficult or disturbing questions. However, this is not to make him immoral. Muushu is capable of being sympathetic and understanding; just don't expect him to grieve when you die.
F R I E N D S
Despite his attractive qualities, truly becoming friends with Muushu is quite difficult. While Muushu does care about people, it can be difficult to tell from his lack of emotion towards death and torture. His insensitive inquiries can also be a turn off. However, people that are able to get past these qualities, it is easy to become friends with Muushu.

People in the Survey Corps for good reason do impress him a lot. He is also has a strange liking of the naive type (though usually they do initially annoy him). As for acquaintances, these tend to be most people in the Survey Corps; he dislikes everyone to a small extent, but doesn't really outwardly hate anyone.

L O V E R S
Muushu is a romantic person, to say the least. He is completely capable of being a massive flirt should the person at hand not mind it. It is...rather difficult for him to be actually attached to anyone to the point where he could say that he loved them. If he did love someone, while he would have his usual nonchalant response, Muushu would be visibly perturbed for quite a while.

Certainly he would become far more protective of the person. They would most likely be in the Survey Corps-and Muushu would most likely demand they leave the Corps, for fear of their life. They'd already have to be someone incredibly close to him-and they'd have to be pretty tolerant of his inquisitive questions as well.
L I S T   O F   E N C O U N T E R S
No other friends encountered yet.

Re: The Perfect Asshole - Muushu
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 11:14:08 PM »
Hey there, Mobutt! I'm going to throw you Gunther Schultz, my silent, stoic scout - he's not quite old, older than Muushu certainly, though based on the Survey Corps' tendency to die early on he's... unfortunately quite experienced compared to others, having a decade or so of field duty now. It's possible that Muushu might have trained with Gunther after he graduated from the cadet corps (before Gunther was pulled into Squad Levi most likely) - they're both from Wall Rose territory so have that in common!

Gunther's not one to say a lot of words, of course, but he's a good enough, practical mentor and understands how difficult it is to start out as a scout. He's also quite good with the more morbid questions, and prides himself on being honest and to the point.

Axel | Claude | ErenGustav | Gunther | Mara | Nack | Quirin | Ymir

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.