* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Season

Season 2

* Activity

Crossing the line by Tyler Morgan
[Today at 02:32:56 PM]

Re: Serenity Kinslea by Puffin
[February 22, 2019, 04:28:42 PM]

Re: Wedding Shenanigans! by Puffin
[February 20, 2019, 01:16:22 PM]

Re: Wedding Shenanigans! by Webs
[February 18, 2019, 08:28:50 PM]

Wedding Shenanigans! by Guardsman93
[February 18, 2019, 01:26:32 AM]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 59
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Puffin: Aww, well remembered Quiet! :D Yes, happy (now belated) birthday! <3
    February 21, 2019, 09:34:08 AM
  • Quiet: Happy Birthday Mitabi!
    February 20, 2019, 10:02:19 PM
  • Quiet: No worries. Anka is not going anywhere lol! Take your time. Though I am looking forward to reading the sads!
    February 15, 2019, 02:53:24 PM
  • Kieran Ashmiller: I will get a Mitabi reply for utopia up after Puffin gets Ian's post
    February 15, 2019, 05:24:54 AM
  • Quiet: :):)
    February 15, 2019, 12:44:09 AM
  • Quiet: I think that would work. Like maybe he thinks he sees her body but she starts coughing when he picks her up or something.
    February 15, 2019, 12:44:04 AM
  • Puffin: I've been working on my reply for the Utopia Garrison thread (oh my heart) and I was actually going to add a little OOC note to say I would be happy for Ian to be the one - but if anyone else is keen for their character to be the one, then that's no problem!
    February 14, 2019, 11:35:10 PM
  • Quiet: Quick question: Does anyone want to rescue Anka from the rubble?
    February 14, 2019, 10:40:13 PM
  • Kaori: Though I agree they aren't getting enough attention in comparison to romance
    February 12, 2019, 09:19:26 PM
  • Kaori: I find that platonic relationships are often the only successful ones for me, in terms of rp
    February 12, 2019, 09:06:16 PM
  • Hubert Fraser: Platonic relationships are just as important as romantic ones. Sometimes more important. They don't get enough attention for sure!
    February 12, 2019, 09:00:01 PM
  • Kaori: They’re both such soft bois
    February 12, 2019, 08:57:25 PM
  • Kaori: At any rate, Luke and Arkin have the best and sweetest platonic relationship I’ve ever seen tbh
    February 12, 2019, 08:51:24 PM
  • Simba: xD it's alright lol
    February 12, 2019, 08:45:06 PM
  • Kaori: Lol autocorrect
    February 12, 2019, 08:44:32 PM
  • Kaori: *Simba
    February 12, 2019, 08:44:25 PM
  • Kaori: Oh hi Sombra
    February 12, 2019, 08:44:19 PM
  • Kaori: Ty
    February 12, 2019, 08:44:08 PM
  • Simba: Im not use to chatting on the site as much due to discord xD
    February 12, 2019, 08:41:57 PM
  • Simba: Ello!
    February 12, 2019, 08:41:34 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: The Perfect Asshole - Muushu  (Read 62 times)

The Perfect Asshole - Muushu
« on: February 10, 2019, 12:17:49 PM »
A bit of History
Muushu Alfson is a terribly charismatic, terribly asshole-ish Survey Corps member. He is one of the older and more experienced members in the Corps, and is notable for his complete emotional detachment-the deaths of his superiors, friends, bosses, none of those would ever faze him. While this frames him as insensitive, it has also made him utterly great at decision-making.

His wit, intelligence and charisma-not to mention physical appearance-does make him quite popular initially. However, he is not a doting person and rarely shows much care for his comrades. Muushu's inquisitive nature can also negatively affect people-he often asks difficult or disturbing questions. However, this is not to make him immoral. Muushu is capable of being sympathetic and understanding; just don't expect him to grieve when you die.
F R I E N D S
Despite his attractive qualities, truly becoming friends with Muushu is quite difficult. While Muushu does care about people, it can be difficult to tell from his lack of emotion towards death and torture. His insensitive inquiries can also be a turn off. However, people that are able to get past these qualities, it is easy to become friends with Muushu.

People in the Survey Corps for good reason do impress him a lot. He is also has a strange liking of the naive type (though usually they do initially annoy him). As for acquaintances, these tend to be most people in the Survey Corps; he dislikes everyone to a small extent, but doesn't really outwardly hate anyone.

L O V E R S
Muushu is a romantic person, to say the least. He is completely capable of being a massive flirt should the person at hand not mind it. It is...rather difficult for him to be actually attached to anyone to the point where he could say that he loved them. If he did love someone, while he would have his usual nonchalant response, Muushu would be visibly perturbed for quite a while.

Certainly he would become far more protective of the person. They would most likely be in the Survey Corps-and Muushu would most likely demand they leave the Corps, for fear of their life. They'd already have to be someone incredibly close to him-and they'd have to be pretty tolerant of his inquisitive questions as well.
L I S T   O F   E N C O U N T E R S
No other friends encountered yet.

Re: The Perfect Asshole - Muushu
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 11:14:08 PM »
Hey there, Mobutt! I'm going to throw you Gunther Schultz, my silent, stoic scout - he's not quite old, older than Muushu certainly, though based on the Survey Corps' tendency to die early on he's... unfortunately quite experienced compared to others, having a decade or so of field duty now. It's possible that Muushu might have trained with Gunther after he graduated from the cadet corps (before Gunther was pulled into Squad Levi most likely) - they're both from Wall Rose territory so have that in common!

Gunther's not one to say a lot of words, of course, but he's a good enough, practical mentor and understands how difficult it is to start out as a scout. He's also quite good with the more morbid questions, and prides himself on being honest and to the point.

Axel Falkenrath | Mara Sonnenschein | Ymir | Gustav Volk | Nack Tierce | Quirin Drexler | Gunther Schultz

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.