* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Season

Season 2

* Activity

Re: Truth and deception by Quirin Drexler
[Today at 01:19:48 AM]

Re: OOC Sign Up by Webs
[July 16, 2019, 08:58:14 PM]

Re: OOC Sign Up by Fierro
[July 14, 2019, 09:15:33 AM]

Re: Mina Carolina by Webs
[July 13, 2019, 09:25:19 AM]

Re: The lost child [Serenity] by Tyler Morgan
[July 07, 2019, 04:49:22 PM]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 22
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Webs: minaaaa
    July 03, 2019, 07:08:39 PM
  • Serenity Kinslea: Getting caught up on threads as wwell!
    June 29, 2019, 06:28:56 PM
  • Serenity Kinslea: Hey guys!
    June 29, 2019, 06:28:19 PM
  • Quiet: Just wanted to let everyone know I'll be getting caught up on threads when my husband and I get back home. Look for posts Sunday and Monday. :-)
    June 28, 2019, 10:47:06 PM
  • Nanaba: Welcome tategama
    June 22, 2019, 12:09:11 AM
  • Quirin Drexler: welcome, Tategama!!
    June 11, 2019, 09:04:17 PM
  • Puffin: Hi Tategama, welcome to the site! :)
    June 10, 2019, 09:35:46 PM
  • Tategama: Hello
    June 10, 2019, 09:33:17 PM
  • Webs: oh man i just saw this but YES for sure XD
    June 09, 2019, 07:58:03 PM
  • Puffin: I have to admit, the sticky floor gave me a giggle! Poor Anka and Gustav. XD
    June 07, 2019, 09:39:28 PM
  • Quiet: So if there was a Yelp in the SNK world....Gustav and Anka would be leaving the tavern a negative review lol.
    June 05, 2019, 01:26:26 AM
  • Nero: Thanks! And hi. :)
    June 03, 2019, 10:39:51 PM
  • Puffin: Oops, I was meant to do that for you, Nero! I'll take care of it now. Welcome to RH, by the way! :)
    June 03, 2019, 10:27:16 PM
  • Virgil Adair: How can I move my application into directory?
    June 03, 2019, 01:33:28 PM
  • Nero: Virgil's kinky like that, sry.
    June 02, 2019, 01:43:58 PM
  • Quiet: *waves*
    June 02, 2019, 12:47:00 AM
  • Lou: *flops in*
    June 02, 2019, 12:16:48 AM
  • Quiet: So not the first time Hugh has woken up with Virgil's hand over his mouth lol.
    June 01, 2019, 09:17:01 PM
  • Quiet: Webs!
    June 01, 2019, 02:21:14 AM
  • Webs: heyyy
    June 01, 2019, 01:53:43 AM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: Sigurd Hastein {WIP}  (Read 168 times)

Sigurd Hastein {WIP}
« on: May 08, 2019, 02:36:43 AM »

NAME:  Sigurd Hastein
NICKNAMES (IF ANY): Has been called Siggy
DATE OF BIRTH AND AGE (AS OF YEAR 845): April 13th (17)
PLACE OF BIRTH: Town of Toft, Far North in Wall Maria.
MEMBER GROUP: Survey Corps
FACE CLAIM: N/A

APPEARANCE: 
Sigurd stands out amongst his peers for many reasons. First is his actual size. Standing head and shoulders above all but the tallest, Sigurd reaches an impressive 6'6". He is also built larger, weighing in at 224 pounds. While this does make him stand out among others from his squads, he is not abnormal amongst his people.

PERSONALITY:

STRENGTHS: 
Sigurd is a beast. He is strong, endurant and fearless. All of these things play to his advantage. He is even a skilled combatant, which few would expect from someone from a small town in the north.

Much of Sigurd's life was spent as a farmer. His family had tended one of the towns many farms. This kind of lifestyle contributed to his above average strength and endurance. He would spend long days in the fields, tilling the earth, harvesting crops, and working with animals. This was his life, all day every day.

Additionally, Sigurd's people had a strong belief in the value of martial skill. They often participated in mock fights, training hard in case a day ever arrived that they would need to defend themselves.

WEAKNESSES: 
Despite Sigurd's impressive physical skill, he does seem to lack any exceptional skill with his omni gear. He is able to use it to its most basic functions, but that seems to be the extent of his ability. He is neither fast nor exceptionally agile, and will even prefer to fight from the ground. Given the nature of their enemy, this is a severe weakness that, if not for the skill of the rest of his squad, could have resulted in a fatal mishap.

ASPIRATIONS: 
Before the wall was breached Sigurd had few aspirations

FEARS:
Sigurd does not have many fears. He was always taught that most things were out of his power. If he were to die, it was the will of the gods. If he were maimed or injured, it was the will of the gods. There was nothing he could do if his fate was written, so there was little reason to worry about things. He does, however, fear that he will never reach Valhalla. He Grew up listening to the stories of the past, ancient legends, and tales of heroes and warriors, and how they now feasted in the great hall of the gods. In the last hundred years or so there had been no great battles, and it seemed the only way to achieve a proper and worthy death was in battle with the Titans. Incidentally, this fear of never reaching the great hall of his ancestors is what drove him to join the Survey Corps, and why he looks forward to every opportunity to fight the Titans.

HISTORY: 

YOUR ALIAS: 

« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 12:56:40 AM by Sigurd Hastein »

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.