• Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Rico Brzenska: Howdy y'all!
    Today at 10:32:01 PM
  • Puffin: And happy birthday to best girl Anka! :D
    June 01, 2020, 11:28:44 PM
  • Puffin: Hey Quiet! <3 We're living in some strange times, I hope you're coping okay and that all's well in your corner of the world. I'll be in touch properly soon. :)
    June 01, 2020, 11:28:26 PM
  • Quiet: Howdy y'all. The world has gone to hell and a handbasket...but just wanted to pop in and say hi. And happy birthday Anka. Hope everyone is staying safe and making good choices.
    June 01, 2020, 11:22:43 PM
  • the dear hunter.: please i forgot i can't do multiple question marks...
    May 12, 2020, 01:28:44 AM
  • the dear hunter.: howzit???? :0
    May 12, 2020, 01:28:32 AM
  • Puffin: Quiet! I hope you're well. <3 I'm sorry to have been so absent folks, replies are coming, I promise. Stay safe, everyone. :)
    April 20, 2020, 12:02:31 PM
  • Quiet: Happy Monday y'all! Hope everyone is keeping well!
    April 06, 2020, 10:02:32 PM
  • Quiet: LOL he is for sure doing more with his life than I was when I was 16.
    March 24, 2020, 06:17:53 PM
  • Yuri Aximand: I believe in him!
    March 24, 2020, 05:03:42 PM
  • Yuri Aximand: Arkin can do it!
    March 24, 2020, 05:03:38 PM
  • Quiet: He's got it together pretty good for a 16ish year old....but this is A LOT!!!!
    March 24, 2020, 01:59:42 AM
  • Quiet: Poor Arkin just wants an adult lol.
    March 24, 2020, 01:55:38 AM
  • Yuri Aximand: hey :)
    March 23, 2020, 05:38:48 PM
  • Arkin Holt: How is everyone doing? Everyone doing okay? It's a hard and scary time for sure.
    March 22, 2020, 08:22:54 PM
  • Arkin Holt: Sounds good to me!!
    March 22, 2020, 05:31:34 PM
  • Michelle Whitaker: We can end the thread there if you want Hubert, it seems like a good place :)
    March 22, 2020, 05:22:34 PM
  • Michelle Whitaker: VERY!!!!
    March 19, 2020, 10:45:09 PM
  • Arkin Holt: Re Michelle: Rico IS scary lol!
    March 19, 2020, 10:26:26 PM
  • Quiet: Hope everyone is keeing well in this less than ideal situation!
    March 19, 2020, 03:35:03 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: Sigurd Hastein {WIP}  (Read 596 times)

Sigurd Hastein {WIP}
« on: May 08, 2019, 02:36:43 AM »

NAME:  Sigurd Hastein
NICKNAMES (IF ANY): Has been called Siggy
DATE OF BIRTH AND AGE (AS OF YEAR 845): April 13th (17)
PLACE OF BIRTH: Town of Toft, Far North in Wall Maria.
MEMBER GROUP: Survey Corps
FACE CLAIM: N/A

APPEARANCE: 
Sigurd stands out amongst his peers for many reasons. First is his actual size. Standing head and shoulders above all but the tallest, Sigurd reaches an impressive 6'6". He is also built larger, weighing in at 224 pounds. While this does make him stand out among others from his squads, he is not abnormal amongst his people.

PERSONALITY:

STRENGTHS: 
Sigurd is a beast. He is strong, endurant and fearless. All of these things play to his advantage. He is even a skilled combatant, which few would expect from someone from a small town in the north.

Much of Sigurd's life was spent as a farmer. His family had tended one of the towns many farms. This kind of lifestyle contributed to his above average strength and endurance. He would spend long days in the fields, tilling the earth, harvesting crops, and working with animals. This was his life, all day every day.

Additionally, Sigurd's people had a strong belief in the value of martial skill. They often participated in mock fights, training hard in case a day ever arrived that they would need to defend themselves.

WEAKNESSES: 
Despite Sigurd's impressive physical skill, he does seem to lack any exceptional skill with his omni gear. He is able to use it to its most basic functions, but that seems to be the extent of his ability. He is neither fast nor exceptionally agile, and will even prefer to fight from the ground. Given the nature of their enemy, this is a severe weakness that, if not for the skill of the rest of his squad, could have resulted in a fatal mishap.

ASPIRATIONS: 
Before the wall was breached Sigurd had few aspirations

FEARS:
Sigurd does not have many fears. He was always taught that most things were out of his power. If he were to die, it was the will of the gods. If he were maimed or injured, it was the will of the gods. There was nothing he could do if his fate was written, so there was little reason to worry about things. He does, however, fear that he will never reach Valhalla. He Grew up listening to the stories of the past, ancient legends, and tales of heroes and warriors, and how they now feasted in the great hall of the gods. In the last hundred years or so there had been no great battles, and it seemed the only way to achieve a proper and worthy death was in battle with the Titans. Incidentally, this fear of never reaching the great hall of his ancestors is what drove him to join the Survey Corps, and why he looks forward to every opportunity to fight the Titans.

HISTORY: 

YOUR ALIAS: 

« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 12:56:40 AM by Sigurd Hastein »

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.