* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Season

Season 2

* Activity

Re: Doctor and Im-Patient. [Struna] by Struna Mayberry
[September 15, 2019, 07:31:08 PM]

Re: The Welcoming Committee [Erwin & Laria] by Laria Rockfield
[September 15, 2019, 09:33:11 AM]

Re: Pigtails Needs Pals! (Mina's Plotter) by Marco Bott
[September 14, 2019, 10:31:17 PM]

young love, late night (Eld's fiancée) by Eld Jinn
[September 14, 2019, 10:07:54 PM]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 12
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Puffin: I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! <3
    August 25, 2019, 10:52:44 AM
  • Webs: it should all be mostly fixed now :)
    August 09, 2019, 05:05:42 PM
  • Webs: sorry this is late, been scrolling down the site to deal with the spam issue more than checking the chatbox
    August 09, 2019, 04:59:08 PM
  • Webs: Quiet!!
    August 09, 2019, 04:58:55 PM
  • Quiet: I'm alive! Hoping to post this weekend!
    August 08, 2019, 01:05:15 PM
  • Puffin: I really must post soon! Sorry for the glacial pace, guys. ^^'
    August 05, 2019, 03:09:35 PM
  • Webs: We're still alive :)
    July 28, 2019, 11:50:21 PM
  • Webs: minaaaa
    July 03, 2019, 07:08:39 PM
  • Serenity Kinslea: Getting caught up on threads as wwell!
    June 29, 2019, 06:28:56 PM
  • Serenity Kinslea: Hey guys!
    June 29, 2019, 06:28:19 PM
  • Quiet: Just wanted to let everyone know I'll be getting caught up on threads when my husband and I get back home. Look for posts Sunday and Monday. :-)
    June 28, 2019, 10:47:06 PM
  • Nanaba: Welcome tategama
    June 22, 2019, 12:09:11 AM
  • Quirin Drexler: welcome, Tategama!!
    June 11, 2019, 09:04:17 PM
  • Puffin: Hi Tategama, welcome to the site! :)
    June 10, 2019, 09:35:46 PM
  • Tategama: Hello
    June 10, 2019, 09:33:17 PM
  • Webs: oh man i just saw this but YES for sure XD
    June 09, 2019, 07:58:03 PM
  • Puffin: I have to admit, the sticky floor gave me a giggle! Poor Anka and Gustav. XD
    June 07, 2019, 09:39:28 PM
  • Quiet: So if there was a Yelp in the SNK world....Gustav and Anka would be leaving the tavern a negative review lol.
    June 05, 2019, 01:26:26 AM
  • Nero: Thanks! And hi. :)
    June 03, 2019, 10:39:51 PM
  • Puffin: Oops, I was meant to do that for you, Nero! I'll take care of it now. Welcome to RH, by the way! :)
    June 03, 2019, 10:27:16 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: Prove me wrong  (Read 1785 times)

Prove me wrong
« on: May 29, 2017, 05:11:23 PM »

Amelia Johannes
23//Survey Corps; Medic//Johannes Family Estate
Passionate//Altrusistic//Guarded

>>Friendship<<
“Friends..? I don’t really have the time…”

As she has yet to be assigned to be a specific squad, and spends most of her time drifting between them seeking out those that need her help, Ame doesn’t have anyone she’d consider a friend. She never had any growing up but she did have her brothers, now she has neither and she’s lonely. Though she would never admit it, she has seen friendships and comradeships within the regiment and would like to experience it herself. She fears rejection so will often put up walls for people who try get closer than she is used to, she is also very new to the whole concept so expect a few bumps and stumbles along the way.

She has a lot to offer to anyone willing to wear down her down her walls, she is very caring, dedicated, and sociable when she tries. When someone does eventually get close she has the ability to be loyal, she’d always stand up for them, care for them and would love nothing more than to simply be in their company.

>>Enemies<<
“Nobles and Titans… they have more in common than you’d think, both monsters.”

Nobility is a painful memory for her, she detests anyone who assumes their needs are greater than those of others. Try and use your privilege in front of her and you’ll end up on the floor before you know which fist hit you. Likewise any nobels who know about her family and her forced betrothal will quickly be cold shouldered and avoided like the plaque.

>>Romance<<
“I-I’ve never really thought about that before.”

It’s true, Ame has spent so long on her own or with her future decided for her, she has never really considered finding a partner. It could easily be possible if you can break down her defensive walls, as she is very idealistic and complete dreamer deep down so anybody who would show such and interest in her would be warmly welcomed.

Her partner would be adored, she would always put them before herself and would ensure that they would always feel her love, as well as ensure that they felt valued and appreciated. They would discover the real Amelia, a young girl who is funny, chatty and curious in just about anything. She’d find it hard to balance her duty and her romance initially but would eventually devote more and more time to her loved one as her trust in them builds.

//Ideas//

•   Try break down her walls and gain her trust
•   An encounter with a nobel; prove her wrong/bring out her hatred
•   Curiosity; Help her explore more of the world she lived in but never truly experienced, horse riding or herb collecting
•   Oops? She could overstep a command, disobey an order, ignore a higher rank and meet the consequences
•   Interested in medicine, got an injury that just won’t heal or a scar that refuses to fade? Come experience her most enthusiastic side.
•   Fancy a challenge? Although more recently her medical experience is her most used asset, she did finish in the top three of her class so is able to put up more of a fight than most expect

Re: Prove me wrong
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 08:54:04 PM »
Eld & Amelia

I’m going to offer you Eld!  I think these two could become friends, after a time.  He’s quiet and loyal, solemn in his own way but also undeniably kind-hearted.  Making friends doesn’t come naturally to him either; he isn’t very good at communicating his feelings and his resting facial expression could easily be described as ‘stern’.  On another note, while I don’t generally plot romance ahead of chemistry developing naturally, Amelia possesses many of the traits Eld finds attractive.  If he does manage to break down her walls, it wouldn’t surprise me if he ends up sweet on her.  Whether Ame learns of this or no, time may tell!

Out of your ideas, I’m thinking either Eld is injured and Amelia is tasked with patching him up, or maybe she ends up serving in his squad for a time?

Alternatively, if Amelia is keen to get out horse riding, Laria is your girl!  We can thread these two as well, if you like?

Signature by the wonderful SilverWings! <3

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 03:01:01 PM »
Eld & Amelia

I’d love to start something with her and Eld! They share so much in common I think the initial awkwardness between them would be so cute and it’d be interesting to see how they overcome their shyness with each other. Romance wise I’m not usually one to plot it out, I’d rather see it develop naturally. However the more I think of it, the more I’d love for it to happen with these two as they’re so similar in personality!

Plot wise I’m open to both, it’d be easier for them to get closer with her healing him as she usually gains an affinity for her patients. Though if you’d like an opportunity for a larger plot with squad Levi, then she’d undoubtedly stick with Eld where possible as he’d be the one she’d be more comfortable with. I’m open to both or maybe a combination of the two?

Laria & Amelia

I’m up for this too if you don’t mind? Amelia has to gather plants and herbs whenever back in the walls so maybe she could turn to Laria for guidance to find some of the rarer ones? She doesn't know much of the landscape in the outer area's of the walls.

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 10:02:33 AM »
Eld & Amelia

Agreed, their initial awkwardness is going to be adorable, and I’m delighted you can see the romance potential too!  I’m honestly not one to plot it out either - I feel it can become very contrived or even forced if planned in advance - but I couldn’t resist letting you know that Eld’s admiration for Amelia is likely to stray into adoration.  I’m super excited to see where things lead. :)

In that case, I’m very much open to both!  Perhaps the healing thread could come first, maybe Amelia mends a wound Eld received outside of the Walls?  Once he sees how talented she is, he could suss whether she would be prepared to serve in an ​upcoming mission with Squad Levi et al?   Or alternatively she could heal him in the field, when they’re both already in Titan territory.  That would naturally allow her to fall in with Squad Levi as they ready themselves to push on or fall back.  I’m game for either scenario! ~

Laria & Amelia

Absolutely, I don’t mind at all!  I love your thread idea too.  Even if Laria doesn’t recognise the name or pictures of all the botanicals Amelia is looking for, she’ll know the landscape well enough to bring her to the spots where they may be likely to grow, e.g. marshlands, hillsides, etc.  So yes, I’m totally up for this!  Any preference on who starts the thread?  And on whether this is the first time they’ve met?

Dalton Lightbody | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2017, 10:19:29 PM »
Eld & Amelia
Yuuuuusssss the awkward cutie patooties!
Maybe we could do him getting back to the walls after a disastrous mission and her on the walls ready to heal? I don’t mind setting it up, or you could if you’d prefer.

Laria & Amelia
Sounds perfect! Again, I don’t mind starting it but I think it would be best if maybe they would be meeting for the first time? Gives them more to talk about when riding about xD
I think, to make it fair, we should start one each? I’m very easy going/ though so I’ll leave it up to you xD

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2017, 07:42:08 PM »
Eld & Amelia

That sounds perfect, please go ahead and kick this one off for us! <3

Laria & Amelia

Again, perfect!  I'm happy for them to be meeting for the first time and I'd be delighted to get this starter up.  One each sounds fair. ^^

Dalton Lightbody | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2017, 10:30:56 PM »
Here's the starter for Laria and Amelia.  Sorry it took so long! <3

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.