• Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Webs: mutant AU sounds like fun XD
    Today at 02:49:31 PM
  • Jem: I like this idea a little too much, so watch it be the only thing I think about during work today  O:-)
    Today at 02:01:45 AM
  • Quiet: As long as Rico gets Mystique-like powers! Mutant Levi would be awesome!
    Today at 02:00:35 AM
  • Jem: Ah yes, please imagine mutant!Levi
    Today at 01:27:22 AM
  • Quiet: XMen/SNK crossover!
    Today at 01:26:15 AM
  • Webs: oh it definitely would XD
    Today at 01:25:32 AM
  • Jem: It would make for an interesting character trait though, you can't deny that :D
    Today at 01:23:11 AM
  • Webs: that's a little bit of a leap ;)
    Today at 12:56:08 AM
  • Webs: omg
    Today at 12:55:57 AM
  • Jem: You know you’re too tired when you read the character trait “reactive” as radioactive....
    Today at 12:48:44 AM
  • Webs: oh dear XD it might be that any of them can split off from one another and form other threads or meet up with the other teams - especially if it feels a bit too much!
    November 13, 2019, 01:15:17 AM
  • Quiet: I also just realized I'm playing half the thread. Well...when I was writing Pixis I was like, "Wellllp...okay this is happening!"
    November 13, 2019, 01:10:49 AM
  • Webs: It looks great!
    November 13, 2019, 01:05:40 AM
  • Webs: I just realised you're playing half of that thread omg
    November 13, 2019, 01:05:37 AM
  • Quiet: Got Rico and Pixis up. Let me know if anything needs changing.  :D :D
    November 13, 2019, 01:02:01 AM
  • Quiet: Whatever works for y'all works for me!
    November 12, 2019, 09:21:07 PM
  • Webs: we spoke about whether maybe she wouldn't be found for ages, but she could be found early on too, whichever you prefer
    November 12, 2019, 08:44:56 PM
  • Webs: Awesome! uhhh no
    November 12, 2019, 08:44:27 PM
  • Quiet: Did we decide who would be fining Anka?
    November 12, 2019, 08:44:02 PM
  • Quiet: Right. I can do two short posts for them.
    November 12, 2019, 08:43:46 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: Pigtails Needs Pals! (Mina's Plotter)  (Read 443 times)

Pigtails Needs Pals! (Mina's Plotter)
« on: August 11, 2019, 10:15:03 PM »
Mina Carolina
15 | Cadet | Friendly | Naive | Bold yet Self - Doubting

Well, this took me 500 years lol. So lets plot for Mina!

Friends - Mina is friendly and can probably get along with most people. She wants people to like her and will go out of her way to try and be kind. So Mina would most likely have plenty of people she would at least get along with on a surface level along with a few close friends.

Romance - Mina is heterosexual and has no idea what she is looking for in a fella. She's never had a relationship. Mina does not really have a physical type and would really just want someone who was kind and who could make her laugh. (And as she is a whopping 4'8 per the wiki - I just think someone tall would be hysterical).

Enemies - It's hard to think of Mina with enemies - but maybe her overly friendly demeanor really rubbed someone the wrong way or someone thinks she is fake. I'm sure y'all can come up with something more clever than this lol.

This is just what I have off the top of my head. I'm always so happy to hear whatever everyone else comes up with! Let me know!

“Kindness begins with the understanding that we all struggle.”

Re: Pigtails Needs Pals! (Mina's Plotter)
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 08:33:00 PM »
I have to throw Nack at you, of course! Perhaps surface level friendship to explore and see how they get along as time goes on? He's a little in the same boat with being bold but self-doubting.

Mara, of course, is quite naive too, and she loves hanging out with other people. She also struggles with ODM gear quite a bit, so they could always try and practice with one another.

And Axel! He's definitely the sort (like Ymir) who would get annoyed by her being overly friendly. Ymir would consider her to likely be faking it, and generally try to break it, while Axel would be generally antagonistic until he either recognises her to have skills, or until he grows a personality :P

I'm down for anything you'd like to as always!

Axel | Claude | ErenGustav | Gunther | Mara | Nack | Quirin | Ymir

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 05:07:08 AM »
Hilda likes people who go out of their way to be kind, and she relates to thinking the instructors and some of the other recruits are scary, so I think she would get along well with Mina, at the very least!

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2019, 10:31:17 PM »
► Mina and Marco

LOVELY MINAAA!  It's taken me far, far too long to get around to posting in here, sorry about that.  I hope all has been well with you, Quiet. <3

With these two both being from Jinae, there's a chance they knew one another before they joined the Training Corps (I would really like that, if you're agreeable, as shared history is always a pleasure to explore).  In any case, I do feel that they would get along well, particularly as Mina is good-hearted, loyal, friendly and kind - all traits that Marco admires and holds dear.  Potential close friends?  Possible love interest?  You posting rare-pairs on Tumblr put Marumina on my radar, haha, and I can totally see it, to be honest.

I also have Dalton and Struna, if either of them appeal then we can certainly plot them as well. :)

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2019, 02:27:12 AM »
I'm alive y'all! I did miss role-call - but I am getting my head back in the game and so...lets plot! Sincere apologies to everyone I left waiting.

Mina/Nack - I like it.  She'd be nice to him and maybe feel a little kinship with him (bold but doubting) and maybe something more would grow. They'd be comfortable enough together though I imagine. Nack is a hoot. I really enjoy him.

Mara/Mina -  3DM training session! That could be really fun.

Mina/Axel/Ymir - I'd really like to see people react to Mina's personality in a nonpositive way. She's so used to people being pleasant back to her that it would throw her off more than a little at first. She'd be torn between wanting to prove herself to the others and maybe just staying away from them. I will say some of my closest friends now are people I did not get along with at first.

Mina/Hilda - For sure they would be friendly. They could be scared of the instructors together and encourage each other to hold it together. I could see a solid friendship. Mina is the type to reach out.

Marco/Mina - Freckles and Pigtails! Together at last! They are about the same age and are from the same place so I think we should go with them already know each other and are already friends. It would be nice to have a ready-made support system. I mean...mom and dad friend right here.

I'd love to start a few threads soon. Let me know what y'all are interested in.

“Kindness begins with the understanding that we all struggle.”

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2019, 08:02:49 PM »
Mina/Nack - We could go for a conversation to see how they get along (Nack, of course, trying to impress her) or we could start with something a little more chaotic, like Nack messing up at something (setting a campfire and managing to catch a tent ablaze, for instance) and Mina being around?

Mina/Mara - Training session for sure! Would you like to start or me?

Mina/Axel/Ymir - yesss that makes sense. How is Mina with cooking? Axel + cooking/baking duty = love, but that can also go either poorly or positively for Mina if he ends up paired with her, since he does things in a particular way and order. Ymir, meanwhile, is probably quite wary of horses at the beginning, though also becomes quite comfortable with them, though her handwriting is... extremely poor, and her spelling might be nearly nonexistent, if we wanted to go that route.

Let me know any you'd rather I start and I can get on them ASAP!

Axel | Claude | ErenGustav | Gunther | Mara | Nack | Quirin | Ymir

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2019, 09:43:09 PM »
Nack/Mina - We could do a mix of both ideas. Nack messes up a fire (or some other task) and Mina goes to try and help? Not that she would be an expert lol.

Mina/Axel/Ymir - Mina can cook a few things. She's not a chef lol and probably not up to Axel's standards. She'd be willing to learn though as she has a sweet tooth. The idea of Mina and Ymir working on Ymir's spelling could be sweet and could lead to an unlikely type of friendship between the two girls.

I'm happy to start whatever thread you'd like me to. I'm just going to get caught up on what I owe and I'll let you know!

Anka Rheinberger | Dot Pixis | Arkin Holt | Miriam Gracey | Mina Carolina | Hugh Fraser | Rico Brzenska

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2019, 09:03:31 PM »
► Mina and Marco

Wonderful, I do love a shared past and the potential for childhood threads! Goodness knows they'll both be glad to have a friendly face in the crowd of cadets. I know you mentioned a scenario pre-military, when they're talking about joining the Training Corps. Do you know roughly when Mina decides that's what she wants to do? I'm looking forward to getting a thread started! :)

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2019, 09:49:09 PM »
Marco/Mina - I think Mina would have fully known she wanted to enlist around 10 but always had the idea in the back of her head. It could be something they have talked about since they were pretty little.

Maybe they are doing chores together (homes are near each other?) and they are chatting? Once I get out some of the threads I owe I can start it.

Anka Rheinberger | Dot Pixis | Arkin Holt | Miriam Gracey | Mina Carolina | Hugh Fraser | Rico Brzenska

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2019, 11:12:06 PM »
► Mina and Marco

That sounds ideal, Quiet! I love the thought of their homes being close, and of them doing chores together. If you don't mind starting the thread, that would be perfect. No rush, just whenever you are able. <3

Dalton Lightbody | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.