* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 83
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Quiet: LOL he is for sure doing more with his life than I was when I was 16.
    March 24, 2020, 06:17:53 PM
  • Yuri Aximand: I believe in him!
    March 24, 2020, 05:03:42 PM
  • Yuri Aximand: Arkin can do it!
    March 24, 2020, 05:03:38 PM
  • Quiet: He's got it together pretty good for a 16ish year old....but this is A LOT!!!!
    March 24, 2020, 01:59:42 AM
  • Quiet: Poor Arkin just wants an adult lol.
    March 24, 2020, 01:55:38 AM
  • Yuri Aximand: hey :)
    March 23, 2020, 05:38:48 PM
  • Arkin Holt: How is everyone doing? Everyone doing okay? It's a hard and scary time for sure.
    March 22, 2020, 08:22:54 PM
  • Arkin Holt: Sounds good to me!!
    March 22, 2020, 05:31:34 PM
  • Michelle Whitaker: We can end the thread there if you want Hubert, it seems like a good place :)
    March 22, 2020, 05:22:34 PM
  • Michelle Whitaker: VERY!!!!
    March 19, 2020, 10:45:09 PM
  • Arkin Holt: Re Michelle: Rico IS scary lol!
    March 19, 2020, 10:26:26 PM
  • Quiet: Hope everyone is keeing well in this less than ideal situation!
    March 19, 2020, 03:35:03 PM
  • Mercedes Carello: She really is! <3
    March 19, 2020, 01:37:15 AM
  • Webs: ;) Mara is the light from stars. a dead star still projecting from light years away
    March 18, 2020, 06:53:44 PM
  • Michelle Whitaker: hi
    March 12, 2020, 02:04:20 PM
  • Quiet: Whenever I see a Mara post I get happy and then very sad lol.
    March 11, 2020, 09:39:05 PM
  • Quiet: Happy Birthday Ian!!!! <3
    March 10, 2020, 05:35:10 PM
  • HiddenBaroness: Hope everyone has a great week! <3
    March 09, 2020, 04:31:57 PM
  • Webs: Hope everyone is having a great March so far!
    March 06, 2020, 02:55:24 PM
  • Arkin Holt: Hey y'all!
    March 05, 2020, 11:39:49 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: hold your horses now  (Read 3718 times)

hold your horses now
« on: May 05, 2017, 11:16:18 PM »

LARIA ROCKFIELD
TWENTY-EIGHT | INSTRUCTOR OF HORSEMANSHIP | WALL ROSE
CONFIDENT | IMPATIENT | PASSIONATE

‹ FRIENDS ›
It isn’t hard to befriend Laria.  She’s got a thick skin, so even the gruffest or most abrasive of characters won’t faze her, but her foul mouth and incessant smoking might repulse some.  She’s passionate about the Survey Corps, her role of Instructor and, of course, horses.  If you’re cruel to her equine friends, there will be hell to pay.  Seriously, don’t anger the short-tempered redhead – she often carries a riding crop and isn’t afraid to use it.  Laria is an indulgent soul but gladly shares her spoils; friends will be treated to bites of candied apple and cigarettes.  Be a pal and return the favour.  Instructors will likely form the majority of her circle of friends, but Laria hopes she is approachable enough that cadets may choose to confide in her.

‹ ENEMIES ›
Titans.  Seriously, Titans.  Laria also has a vocal dislike for people who are lazy, wilfully failing to fulfil the duties they have been assigned.  After all, the fate of humanity is at stake!  People might object to her forwardness (and other bad habits) but generally she’ll respond with little more than a shrug.  Still, there are sure to be a few who have experienced the full wrath of Laria’s short temper.

‹ ROMANCE ›
Time and experience has seen Laria lose people dear to her, causing her to be a little more guarded than she was in her earlier youth.  That doesn’t mean she is shy, however, and there’s no denying that her indulgent attitude extends into physical pleasures.  As far as Laria is concerned, life is too short to fight natural urges.  The Instructor of Horsemanship is pansexual, and confident in her sexuality.  As with all my characters, I prefer romance to develop naturally though character interaction, but you are welcome to bounce ideas off me.  A lasting, committed relationship is daunting to the normally confident Laria (given the uncertainty of the world they live in, and the likelihood of an early demise, it’s sure to stir up a rarely seen vulnerability in her) but it isn’t an impossibility.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 12:36:23 PM by Laria Rockfield »

Re: hold your horses now
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 05:02:02 PM »
the plot i'm interested in is where laria beats alex with her riding crop. in a kinky way. ;)

jk, kinda. so bare with me here okay. i think she might have been in her last year in the training corps when alex joined but that's potential enough for these two to maybe be established friends? frenemies? weird relationship where he basically just gets on her nerves? either way, the best thing about bein a noble is he can make up excuses and spend the money to try and wander into the training ground to be entertained by picking on laria. also may or may not flirt with her a lot bc he wants to try and get her flustered, tho he wouldn't be opposed to being an object to satisfy her physical demands.

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 05:36:07 AM »
Smoking and apples, and a love for animals, and a fiery temper Johnathan here would certainly get along well with this sassy instructor haha. Perhaps she could need help with one of the horses, or he could need help with setting something up, and they could have a nice conversation (argument) about how training is going?

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 03:44:26 PM »
Alexei & Laria

Don’t you tempt her Kay!  She’ll whip him and he’ll learn to love it!  Or… maybe he loves it already?

But yes, I am super keen for them to already have an established relationship of sorts!  It makes sense that they would have met in the Training Corps and I can see them grinding one another’s gears, hurr hurr hurr.  So yes, let’s have him come to the yard and pick on her – I challenge him to get her flustered and see where that gets him! ;)  Me to start, or you?

Johnathan & Laria

Instructors have gotta stick together!  And I agree, I can see these two getting along really well.  They’ll probably butt heads from time to time, but I don’t see that detracting from their rapport.  I have images of a couple of pesky horses breaking out of the paddock and Laria enlisting John to come help her find them.  They can go trudging for miles – on horseback or foot, with their ODM gear – and have a good long chat about the recruits.  Laria promises candied apple bites and cigarettes if he’ll help her. ;)  How does that sound?  Would you like me to get a starter up or would you prefer to kick things off?  I’m looking forward to this! ~

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 06:10:19 PM »
I'd appreciate it if you could throw up the starter, I'm working on keeping my muse alive haha.

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 06:50:32 PM »
i mean i don't wanna say he's a deviant but
he might be a deviant lmao

but yaaassss!! here's your starter, i hope its okay. « Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 06:51:05 PM by Alexei Nikolaev »

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2017, 06:39:56 PM »
Alexei & Laria

It's okay, Laria's a deviant too.. I love the starter, thank you! <3

Johnathan & Laria

Not a problem, I'll get something written up for us ASAP. :) « Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 06:40:38 PM by Laria Rockfield »

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2018, 06:30:15 PM »
Laria & Elena

I have an idea for a small plot between Laria and Elena, if you like it and have time. My idea is that the Training Corps got some new horses and Laria is inspecting them. Elena is curious (the horses are from the farm of her mother’s relatives and the workers visited the second estate on their way home) and is watching from afar. Due to some loud noise Elena’s own horse is startled and runs towards Laria. She catches it and starts to interrogate Elena why she is sneaking around. Maybe Laria at first thinks that Elena plans to steal the Corps’ horses and was scouting for this plan?

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2018, 12:19:13 PM »
Laria & Elena

I actually think this is a lovely idea.  I imagine the Survey Corps burn through a lot of horses, so they are likely always on the look out for new stock.  Laria is all about that equestrian life so you know she'd be the one to do the inspecting!  I also adore the idea of Laria getting to interact with a young character who isn't in the military.  I have this notion she's actually pretty good with kids, though it doesn't always show when she's applying herself as an instructor.

This is a very long-winded way of me saying yes to Elena and Laria meeting, yes please!  Would you like to start, or shall I? <3

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2018, 11:10:20 PM »
Makoto & Laria

These two could probably be good friends. Makoto may be a MP, but he's a good enough guy who likes horses well enough. He also chain smoles like there is no tomorrow Perhaps the two could meet in town and strike up a conversation? Makoto wouldn't be at all fazed by her smoking or her foul mouth, considering he's the exact same way. Another similarity would probably be the desire to he approachable and considerate towards those left in their care, Makoto his new MPs and Laria her cadets.

Annie Leonhardt | Adrian Sonnenschein | Luke Cis | Mordred Hart | Noah Riesch | Kazushi Mystic | Makoto Asai

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2018, 12:37:11 PM »
Laria & Makoto

I can see these two getting along, and I would be down for them having a thread together!  Horses, cigarettes and booze are just about Laria's three favourite things, so they certainly have some things in common.  We could totally have them meet in a tavern someplace, and they can bond over their duty of care to their subordinates.  Any preference on who starts? ^^ « Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 12:37:27 PM by Laria Rockfield »

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2018, 02:25:19 AM »
I have no real preference for who starts, you may start if you wish but I can start as well!

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2018, 08:21:09 AM »
If you don't mind starting, that'd be awesome!  Work is kicking my butt so I'm a bit slow these days. <3

Dalton Lightbody † | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

(avatar art credit)

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2019, 08:30:48 PM »
Laria and Tyler

Hello fellow instructor, how about some plotting? Maybe we could start off with some light ‘getting to know each other’-thread shortly after Tyler joined the Training Corps? The general scenario I have in mind is them both going for a smoke out of sight from the Cadets and randomly choosing the same place.

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2019, 12:11:13 AM »
Tyler and Laria

I was planning to get myself over to your plotter (I love how you laid it out) but you beat me to it! I enjoy starting at the beginning, so to speak, so a ‘getting to know each other’ thread sounds great to me. I really like the premise of a crafty smoke too. :D

It's by the by, but I imagine Laria will feel a certain affinity with Tyler. It took a long time for her to get back on her feet and she's had to adapt because of her injuries. Recovery is hard. Plus, he likes cats, drinking and smoking - just a few things they have in common!

Do you have any preference who starts? I can kick it off if you like but it may take me a day or two. :)

Dalton Lightbody † | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

(avatar art credit)

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.