* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 27
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 7
  • Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Webs: Plot away! And save a plot or two for me too! ;)
    Today at 12:17:58 AM
  • Quiet: I do my best! Thank you Webs!
    Today at 12:15:40 AM
  • Webs: yesss glad you got her done! You're fantastic, Quiet ^^
    Today at 12:09:59 AM
  • Quiet: Tis a Rico!
    Today at 12:05:17 AM
  • Webs: Is that a completed Rico I spy?
    October 22, 2019, 11:56:08 PM
  • Webs: yessss
    October 22, 2019, 06:55:24 PM
  • Puffin: I am so excited to see it, Quiet! :D
    October 22, 2019, 06:41:40 PM
  • Quiet: I'm getting Rico's bio done today come hell or high water!
    October 22, 2019, 06:38:17 PM
  • Puffin: Moblit is love. <3
    October 22, 2019, 05:49:38 PM
  • Webs: Just a note - we've brightened up the main font colour so it might look a little odd for a bit! Just trying to make it more legible, especially on darker screens and mobile devices!
    October 22, 2019, 12:48:30 PM
  • Webs: ahhh Armin! I can't wait to see him <3 sending all the strength your way!
    October 22, 2019, 12:10:24 AM
  • the dear hunter.: god give me strength to finish armin's bio!!!!
    October 21, 2019, 11:49:58 PM
  • Mina Carolina: LOL. When the popped up on my feed I was like...oh yeah.
    October 21, 2019, 09:38:11 PM
  • Webs: Quiet those rose cupcakes - definitely for a Garrison party!
    October 21, 2019, 08:30:39 PM
  • Nanaba: yay Quiet posties
    October 21, 2019, 03:18:38 PM
  • Puffin: Ooh, Quiet posts! <3
    October 21, 2019, 02:04:46 PM
  • Webs: Morning :) Hope you're having a great day!
    October 21, 2019, 01:50:23 PM
  • Webs: Ooh fantastic!
    October 21, 2019, 01:50:15 PM
  • Quiet: Morning all! I'm going to get the Mina/Bert thread out later tonight and hopefully answer Pixis to the Utopia thread.
    October 21, 2019, 01:04:36 PM
  • Nanaba: I have to try to remember my tumblr login...I lost it. :(
    October 21, 2019, 01:41:48 AM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: waiting for my chance to come  (Read 2579 times)

waiting for my chance to come
« on: May 05, 2017, 11:24:30 PM »

MARCO BOTT
FIFTEEN | CADET | JINAE
CALM | CHARISMATIC | IDEALISTIC

‹ FRIENDS ›
Marco positively yearns for acceptance and friendship, and he is always ready to reach out to the most lost and lonely of souls.  He is a loyal and thoughtful companion, one who sees the good in everyone and is ever eager to buoy those around him, to lend them courage and confidence.  Although he aspires to join the Military Police, he will gladly help those around him excel in their studies and examinations – even if that opens the possibility of him failing to graduate in the class’ top ten.  The trouble with Marco is that he is vanilla, so unshakeably steady (and in many ways predictable) as to prove forgettable.

‹ ENEMIES ›
This boy is sweet enough to rot teeth, seriously.  There is nothing contrived about his niceness and that fact alone will surely irritate some of his more cynical fellow cadets.  Although he is by no means aggressive, Marco is unafraid of speaking his mind, of letting it be known that his heart is ruled by his own moral compass.  He also has a natural talent for diffusing volatile situations, in rallying others to him, which might prove alienating to some.

‹ ROMANCE ›
Marco is young enough yet that he doesn’t have much experience, but he’s old enough to feel both romantic and physical attraction, and he finds his eye being drawn to males and females alike.  Marco is a loyal creature, and if he is involved with someone there will be no room for infidelity (and there would be no surer way to break his heart than to have a partner be unfaithful).  While I prefer my characters’ romantic relationships to develop organically through threads, you’re welcome to hit me up with any possibilities or suggestions.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 08:44:46 PM by Marco Bott »

Re: waiting for my chance to come
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 02:29:20 PM »
Johnathan is a hot head instructor crawling with anger. Perhaps someone sweet like Marco sets him off at first, so he starts giving Marco harder duties and such, but Marco ends up getting to him eventually? I could see the two becoming sort-of friends after a while, but John would try his best to push Marco to his breaking point just to see if he'd stop being so sweet.

Jean l Armin l Petra
Evan l Annet l Gladios l Ruby

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 04:55:00 PM »
Keith & Marco

Keith is rather outgoing and not afraid to help or to ask for help from others, maybe he's in the mood to meet new people and ends up asking Marco to help him with some of the camping stuff, since survival skills are going to be the hardest for him to learn. He has no idea what a tent even is.

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 11:04:27 PM »
Marco & Keith

That sounds like a perfect thread to thrust these boys together!  Marco would be happy to help Keith, and to learn from him.  I think it'll be a lot of fun to see these two bonding in survival skills class; Keith is so confident, Marco will be blown away!  Would you like to start this, or would you prefer if I did? :)

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 02:45:13 AM »
If it's not too much trouble I'd like for you too :)

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2017, 10:58:45 PM »
Not a problem!  I have the day off work tomorrow so I'm planning to make headway with owed replies and starters.  Hopefully I won't keep you waiting long on this! ^^ « Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 10:58:58 PM by Marco Bott »

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2017, 03:29:58 PM »
Jean & Marco

The one ship that the fandom can agree on~!

Threading between these two characters is going to be amazing :) I'm glad I get to play both Armin and Jean~ Anyway ideas-

After the line up where they had to introduce themselves Jean and Marco sort of head the same way, or end up sitting at a meal together and Jean ends up asking things like, "What's so important about the king?" trying to see into Marco's head, he'll think Marco's odd, but a good kind of odd.

Jean and Marco working together for some assignment, like hand to hand combat, which Jean doesn't take seriously, so he just wants to goof around with Marco.

Jean is great at using the ODM gear, it's really the only thing he's good at, so maybe Marco needs help mastering his gear and Jean needs some help study wise? « Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 03:34:16 PM by Jean Kirschtein »

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2017, 04:14:07 PM »
Jean & Marco

THE FINEST SHIP THAT EVER SAILED. ~

But yes, I agree 100%, we're going to have such a blast threading these two!

Oh man, I actually love all three of your ideas.  Can... can we do them all? XD  Or at least, I can kick off one where they make their introductions after being shredded by Keith Shadis, and you could start one of the other two if you like?

It makes me ridiculously happy that you've taken up Jean, gosh. <3

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2017, 04:24:44 PM »
I don't mind starting the other threads if you want to throw this first one up:) I can't wait to see them~

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2017, 12:56:27 PM »
Here's the starter for Marco and Keith! ~

Also, I'm so sorry, I only just realised I didn't respond to your suggested plots for Marco and Johnathan! :o

Marco & Johnathan

I can absolutely understand why a man of Johnathan's hot-blooded nature would be triggered by sweet li'l Marco.  You know the freckled lamb will shoulder all the duties thrown his way, but I'd love to see him have to dig deep and remain steady under pressure.  It would be amazing to see this eventually lead to a sort of mutual respect and even friendship! « Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 12:56:57 PM by Marco Bott »

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2018, 07:38:35 PM »
There needs to be a coalition of younger cadets who came in the year after Marco who all have massive crushes on him because of how nice and handsome he is. Not even romantic crushes just, “He is perfect and must be protected” crushes. Side note, I also think that Sophia and Marco would genuinely get along because they're both mother hens at heart.

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2018, 10:06:46 PM »
Sophia & Marco

GOSH, OKAY, I NEED THESE TWO TO BE FRIENDS. <3  Marco would blush so hard if he thought there was ever anyone crushing on him, never mind if he had earned himself a fan club for being such a dear heart!  So yes, yes.  Please love him, and please protect him.  He won't be making it out of Utopia unscathed and he is really, really going to need his friends in the aftermath. 

But on to actual plotting, Sophia seems to spend much of her time looking out for others.  She's so thoughtful and so cheerful, it'd be impossible for Marco not to adore her.  Together they can be the mommas of the cadets!  If there is ever an intervention to be staged, you know it would be these two who step up to the plate.  On another note, Sophia is the daughter of doctors, while Marco is the son of an apothecary, so they are both skilled and interested in healing.  Maybe we can set a thread during some winter when illness sweeps through the barracks?  I'm thinking something viral - unpleasant without being life-threatening.  Sophia and Marco can volunteer to help out in the infirmary?

Dalton Lightbody | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2018, 10:18:15 PM »
Yeeeeeeeeeeeees. Let's do it o/ Do you wanna start the thread or should I?

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2018, 10:21:03 PM »
Eeee, yes!  If you could kick things off, that would be amazing! <3  But if you would prefer for me to start, I should be able to get something up for us tomorrow. :)

Dalton Lightbody | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2018, 10:39:59 PM »
I'll start it <3 (Also check your discord pls)

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.