* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Season

Season 2

* Activity

Re: Doctor and Im-Patient. [Struna] by Struna Mayberry
[September 15, 2019, 07:31:08 PM]

Re: The Welcoming Committee [Erwin & Laria] by Laria Rockfield
[September 15, 2019, 09:33:11 AM]

Re: Pigtails Needs Pals! (Mina's Plotter) by Marco Bott
[September 14, 2019, 10:31:17 PM]

young love, late night (Eld's fiancée) by Eld Jinn
[September 14, 2019, 10:07:54 PM]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 13
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Puffin: I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! <3
    August 25, 2019, 10:52:44 AM
  • Webs: it should all be mostly fixed now :)
    August 09, 2019, 05:05:42 PM
  • Webs: sorry this is late, been scrolling down the site to deal with the spam issue more than checking the chatbox
    August 09, 2019, 04:59:08 PM
  • Webs: Quiet!!
    August 09, 2019, 04:58:55 PM
  • Quiet: I'm alive! Hoping to post this weekend!
    August 08, 2019, 01:05:15 PM
  • Puffin: I really must post soon! Sorry for the glacial pace, guys. ^^'
    August 05, 2019, 03:09:35 PM
  • Webs: We're still alive :)
    July 28, 2019, 11:50:21 PM
  • Webs: minaaaa
    July 03, 2019, 07:08:39 PM
  • Serenity Kinslea: Getting caught up on threads as wwell!
    June 29, 2019, 06:28:56 PM
  • Serenity Kinslea: Hey guys!
    June 29, 2019, 06:28:19 PM
  • Quiet: Just wanted to let everyone know I'll be getting caught up on threads when my husband and I get back home. Look for posts Sunday and Monday. :-)
    June 28, 2019, 10:47:06 PM
  • Nanaba: Welcome tategama
    June 22, 2019, 12:09:11 AM
  • Quirin Drexler: welcome, Tategama!!
    June 11, 2019, 09:04:17 PM
  • Puffin: Hi Tategama, welcome to the site! :)
    June 10, 2019, 09:35:46 PM
  • Tategama: Hello
    June 10, 2019, 09:33:17 PM
  • Webs: oh man i just saw this but YES for sure XD
    June 09, 2019, 07:58:03 PM
  • Puffin: I have to admit, the sticky floor gave me a giggle! Poor Anka and Gustav. XD
    June 07, 2019, 09:39:28 PM
  • Quiet: So if there was a Yelp in the SNK world....Gustav and Anka would be leaving the tavern a negative review lol.
    June 05, 2019, 01:26:26 AM
  • Nero: Thanks! And hi. :)
    June 03, 2019, 10:39:51 PM
  • Puffin: Oops, I was meant to do that for you, Nero! I'll take care of it now. Welcome to RH, by the way! :)
    June 03, 2019, 10:27:16 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: Armin Note  (Read 1005 times)

Armin Note
« on: July 04, 2017, 06:42:29 AM »
((As everyone who's had a thread with Armin pretty much knows, Armin has a lovely little journal that he writes about people in, draws in, and talks about his daily life in. Though... Only he has ever read it~! Well now you can read it, and refer to this is anyone were to get their hands on Armin's lovely diary~ I will update this everytime he makes an Entry- please do not post here PM me or go to Armin's plotter if you want to ask me something or plot

Enjoy~ :) ))

November 11th, 840

I've been given this notebook as a birthday present from Grandpa. It's been a whole year since I was given the book about the outside world, and I talk about it almost every day with him and Eren and Mikasa. Even though I asked him not to go out and get me anything he still tries hard to be there for me. I'm seven so I guess I don't really need a present every year when I'm smart enough to know he loves me. He's been working really hard to teach me more reading and writing, but I think I've got the hang of most of it. I've been reading everything I can get my eyes on. Eren can't seem to really get the hang of it yet but I think Reading it a good time passer, better than aimlessly staring at the clouds all day.

Re: Armin Note
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 06:53:04 AM »
March 25th, 844

I take my notebook with me even though I almost never write in it. I've always had something to read or I was busy hanging out with Eren and Mikasa. All that's gone now. I have nothing but time on my hands now, and nothing but stressing out with Eren and Mikasa after the horrible events that happened ... I will no go into detail but we have lost Maria. Humanity seems to have gained fear and lost hope they didn't even seem to have in the first place about the outside world. I have no family left, and all I have to remember them by is a hat and this notebook.

Because we're kids we get treated a little better by the garrison members if we behave, which Eren has a little trouble with,  but soon we'll be off for the military with new goals and new hope. I'm scared about joining. I'm scared that I won't make it. I'm not strong like my friends, but no matter what I will see the world beyond the forsaken walls. And once I leave I will never come back.

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2017, 07:32:07 AM »
About Eren; (These are all Eren specific entries)

June 19th 845

Since Joining the Cadet Corps I've taken up an interest in keeping track of people... documenting them in a way. Grandpa used to do it with birds and Eren's Dad did it with his patients too, and in a way having friends is like having patients. You have to watch out for them and check on them and talk with them, and having someone impulsive and emotionally unchecked as my best friend is hard. It's hard for him, and me. It's hard for everyone. I wasn't there for him like Mikasa was when the Titans came to his home. I feel like in a way... I should have been there. I won't ever know the full details that happened, and I don't dare ask. I know it would upset both Mikasa and Eren greatly if I brought it up.

This entry isn't about how I regret things I can't change though. This Entry is about Eren Jaeger. My overall opinion on him will be listed as a report I guess. This doesn't feel right writing like this but I can always rip out this page if I have to. I'm not going to waste a journal anyway, and what else can I write about?

Eren is an impulsive and angry teen with unchecked emotions mixed with protective and irrational ways of dealing with things. He hates being told what to do and hates being told he's wrong even more. Tell him what to believe in and you're good as dead. And that's why he's sort of a hero in my eyes. I couldn't be like him if I tried, physically or mentally, but with how he is sometimes he stands out among other people. I don't think I'll ever find someone like him. I don't mean he's a hero because of all the times he's rescued me from dumb bullies, I couldn't care less about being hit or teased. It's how he listens and treats me as an individual. In his eyes, at least I think, I'm not just some kid with a wild imagination or just some idiot with dangerous Ideas. He supports me and even shares a wild dream to leave these walls and live a life of even wilder dreams. Without Eren I know I wouldn't be who I am today, and I like to think that I inspired something in him as well... Though he doesn't really talk about the ocean anymore, it's always about titans, I know there's still somethig there... or at least, the look he gives me every now and then reminds me of when he turned the corner and asked me why I wasn't fighting back, and it makes me feel a little better knowing that that part of him won't change.

June 21st, 845

Eren has started a worrying new exercise for relieving stress. He punches a tree, not just once or twice, he keeps going until he has no knuckles left. He's changed since that day, in a way everyone has, but... Eren's angrier, it's scary at times. He's more impulsive, starting fights, I think he looks at the world like his enemy. I don't want him hurting himself, but I don't want him to feel like I'm mothering him either, that already turns out bad whenever Mikasa tries. The most I can do is step in if it becomes too much for him and try and pick up the pieces. I can be here for him like the friend I need to be. I hope that's the right thing to do.

June 25th, 845

Low and behold some idiot named Jean finally managed to really spark Eren, got him worked up enough so that a fight almost broke out. I'm not strong like him or Mikasa so I can't exactly break up a fight just by getting between two guys, that's asking for a punch to go the wrong way, and knowing Eren he'd probably freak out if he punched me, or probably freak out if someone else punched me. All I could do was sit there again, and I'm getting tired of just having to sit and wait. It's not Eren's fault he's so protective of his pride, or of what he believes in, he has a strong spirit and sense of justice. I just hope no real fights can happen between them, though it would be illogical to expect one not to.

June 30th 845

I couldn't sleep so here I am writing. Eren hasn't taken so well to the bunk bed neighbors, well not at first. Marco is very likable, Connie is... tolerable. neither of them seems to set Eren off like Jean do though so as long as that area is clean then I don't care what they do. While my nightmares have become increasingly worse, I've noticed Eren's a rather peaceful sleeper, well from what I can see. I'm glad he's getting the rest he needs, in fact, he complains of occasionally oversleeping but it makes me feel better his body is getting the rest it needs when he's so obviously stressed. The tree fighting is getting worse by the day, unfortunately sleep doesn't heal all Eren's problems. I wish he would talk to me about what's egging him on but if I asked I could probably predict most of what it was. Memories of his parents, that day in shinganshina, and the fact he wasn't revenge but it's taking too long. I need to talk to him about hurting his hands like that, if it gets any worse than the state now then I will intervine.

July 1st 845

No more tree punching for Eren... It was simple, I bandaged him up after his session and spoke with him. I should have talked with him sooner, he needed it. ... I needed it also. Something odd happened. We were just talking and he grabbed my hand and spoke about the promise we made forever ago... or it feels like forever ago. I thought he didn't care anymore since he didn't talk about it for so long. But the look in his eyes was the same look from the day I first told him about it. Eren's never good about speaking his feelings but he's really good at showing them. I feel a lot better having him around. It's a freindship bond I keep forgetting we have... I need to stop doubting him and myself.

July 3rd 845

I had a new nightmare tonight. Not titans, Not losing my parents or grandfather, no one died... I just woke up so I remember it well. But the details are hard to write... I don't know why I'm shaky about this.

We were in the scouting legion and near the ocean, so in the dream I was asking Eren if we could split up and go run by it on horseback, nothing bad just to take a peek at our dream... but then he looked at me with an expression I've only seen Eren wear when talking with someone like Jean. He sneered at me and spoke to me as if I was nothing more than ... nothing. "I told you to leave your childish dreams inside the walls." and Mikasa had agreed and left me at that spot alone. I woke up slowly, rather than the usual falling out of bed and crying for ten minutes. With this dream, I just felt empty.

I had eventually left to take a walk since I couldn't get back to sleep, and then Mikasa caught me outside and walked with me. I was glad she was up for that. She's as close to me as Eren is... but recently it doesn't fee like she is.

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2017, 04:23:18 PM »
((All Mikasa Specific Entries will be listed here))

May 30th 844

It's been stressful lately. Very stressful for everyone. Eren refuses to eat and Mikasa forces him to, it's scary to watch them arguing all the time. Mikasa just wants to protect us, but Eren obviously isn't taking to her approach. He likes to feel like he has everything under control, but he doesn't. I'm glad we have Mikasa with us though. Eren and I would be lost without her. Eren would die before he admitted it but she's strong. Stronger than him. All of us bring out what we can do with one another. She brings out his fire and he brings out her strength. ... I guess the two of them bring out what they have for one another.

June 4th 845

As I've written about Eren, I have to document how Mikasa is. It still doesn't feel quite right to be doing so. I wonder how they would react if they ever found out? This is just for study reasons. So I can see how I've fixed problems before and how I can fix them again, so I can have a detailed reminder of events involving people... and in a way who I can trust. I guess that's why I feel bad.

Mikasa Ackerman, without a doubt she's the strongest person I've ever met. It's like she has five years of military training in just hand to hand. Her personality, however, is nothing short of a bear protecting cubs. Her life aspiration seems to be protecting Eren, and since I'm friends with Eren so closely I suppose that means she's willing to protect me too. She is as impulsive as Eren, though her actions usually have less consequence due to her skill in achieving whatever goal she sets her mind to. Having her in this little trio of friendship we have going on ... It wouldn't be the same without her. When I can't keep Eren in check she steps up with a firm hand. It's like she is is mother, which sets him off, but deep down I think he's thankful for it. I don't know how she feels about Eren and my's promise to see the ocean together, but I hope when it's time to cross that bridge that she comes with us- not just because Eren is going- but because it's her dream too.

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.