* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Season

Season 2

* Activity

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 77
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Arkin Holt: Thank yee kindly.
    Today at 02:01:59 AM
  • Webs: loving all those posts
    Today at 02:00:33 AM
  • Webs: will do! it's awesome :)
    Today at 02:00:26 AM
  • Arkin Holt: Scratching is ready to be wrapped when you want. :-)
    Today at 12:42:58 AM
  • Webs: Arkiiin <3
    Today at 12:27:43 AM
  • Webs: <3
    October 15, 2018, 08:07:17 PM
  • Mitabi Jarnach: Happy Saturday everyone~
    October 14, 2018, 04:55:13 AM
  • Webs: hey, Quiet! Hope your weekend is going well :)
    October 14, 2018, 12:23:58 AM
  • Quiet: Hello RH and hope everyone is having an awesome weekend so far!
    October 13, 2018, 09:48:28 PM
  • Webs: welcome to RH!
    October 13, 2018, 09:22:35 PM
  • Webs: Gustav trying to avoid mourning Anka by focusing on his orders :(
    October 12, 2018, 01:52:41 AM
  • Webs: yessss. and that makes sense ^^
    October 12, 2018, 01:52:18 AM
  • Quiet: Makes sense! I'm going to have Anka MIA for a longish time in the thread. To make people sad and to save me writing three characters in one thread lol.
    October 12, 2018, 01:39:16 AM
  • Webs: I'm going to give it a few days in case any Garrison squad posts in the Utopia thread, then I'll put Gustav's reaction in there ^^
    October 11, 2018, 02:23:13 PM
  • Webs: Oh definitely. it's great!
    October 11, 2018, 02:22:37 PM
  • Quiet: It's hard to write. He has to be the Commander but he's also a human. It's a hard line to walk.
    October 11, 2018, 01:51:28 PM
  • Webs: Pixis <3 oh god, i love him
    October 11, 2018, 01:48:27 PM
  • Mitabi Jarnach: gdi
    October 11, 2018, 05:21:59 AM
  • Mitabi Jarnach: I mean Pixis
    October 11, 2018, 05:21:51 AM
  • Mitabi Jarnach: ...Mitabi
    October 11, 2018, 05:21:45 AM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: fallen leaves on the ground  (Read 1712 times)

fallen leaves on the ground
« on: May 08, 2017, 01:59:16 PM »

ELD JINN
TWENTY-SEVEN | SURVEY CORPS | KARANES DISTRICT
DEXTEROUS | TRUSTWORTHY | WITHDRAWN

‹ FRIENDS ›
Eld has a lot to offer potential friends – he is a good listener, for one, and trustworthy to boot – but he initially comes across as quiet and withdrawn.  It takes time to crack his shell, but I promise he’s worth the effort.  Naturally, other soldiers and civilians are the likeliest candidates for friendship.  Those who become near and dear to Eld are sure to see glimmers of his roguish sense of humour, as well as find themselves a reliable comrade.  As the soldier in him runs strong, he possesses a profound sense of duty and honour, effectively balancing self-preservation with the protection of others – he’s got wings and there’s plenty of room underneath them.

‹ ENEMIES ›
Do Titans count?  No?  Well then, any particularly unscrupulous, manipulative or nasty folks might end up on his enemy list.  Having had an alcoholic father, and having been on the biting end of a belt many times growing up, Eld has a soft spot for the young and suffering.  He will invariably stand up for such unfortunate souls.

‹ ROMANCE ›
This could be on the cards, with the right person.  The world is dangerous and unpredictable, to the point where settling down might seem foolish, yet the canon shows us Eld had a partner.  Due to deeply ingrained insecurity over having a partner die – or him dying and leaving them alone – he’ll struggle with commitment.  If a brave soul out there wants something lasting, they’ll need to hold his hand (literally and figuratively) and be patient.  It doesn’t help that his facial expressions don’t always clearly communicate what he’s feeling.  In return, they would earn the love of someone who is loyal, funny and smart.  I generally prefer romance to develop naturally through character interactions but, if you want to bounce ideas or possibilities off me, feel free.  As long as there’s chemistry, I’ll be a happy bunny!  As for the traits Eld finds attractive: compassion, humour, courage and a neat waist.  Eld is sweet on Petra Ral, and it might be she rather likes him too.  He's a monogamous boy, so romance plots are a no-go. 

« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 11:37:25 PM by Eld Jinn »

Signature by the wonderful SilverWings! <3

Re: fallen leaves on the ground
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 06:06:49 PM »
*Pushes Nikki at Eld*

This is Nikki. She is a member of the Survey Corps, and I imagine her and Eld would get along surprisingly well. He is a good listener and she is a great talker. She has a wicked sense of humor to boot.

Given his position, she could easily have been someone under his command and even a good friend.

I'm up for anything. Maybe they catch a drink, do some training, or even do a thread from the past, where they are actually out on an expedition.

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 11:13:52 PM »
Eld & Nikki

Ooh, I already love the sound of the dynamic these two could share!  Eld is the strong, quiet type but I know he appreciates a wicked sense of humour. Definitely think these two will get along well! ^^ The idea of her having been under his command is perfect; I imagine, before being selected for the Special Operations Squad, Eld was a squad leader. I'm totally game for an expedition thread set in the recent past, maybe some weeks/months before the fall of Wall Maria? Or we can go for a night at the tavern to start us off. Or we can do both! ~

Edit: and/or I can toss Eld in your heartbreaking open starter! « Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 11:21:27 PM by Eld Jinn »

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2017, 03:12:06 AM »
Eld And Nikki

How about a couple weeks before the wall falls. They could have just gotten back from an expedition, and be at the local pub having a drink or 4 to celebrate their survival, and paying tribute to those lost.

Nikki would already be a few drinks under, and a little hot tempered. She would be loud and liberal with her speech, maybe ready to pick a fight, maybe simply looking to drown her thoughts. It all really depends how things go.

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2017, 12:49:14 PM »
Eld & Nikki

Ahh, sounds perfect! Would you like me to start it, or would you prefer to? :)

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2017, 01:36:17 PM »
I could start it if you like. Just none of that Hi, my name is stuff. Threads like that are so boring. I would assume that if she was in his squad that they knew each other well enough through that.

Btw Niki is terrible with her blades. She hasn't managed a single kill on her own yet. But she has more assists than anyone else. she tends to use herself as a distraction or bait given her control over the 3DMG.

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2017, 04:57:28 PM »
Eld & Nikki

Awesome, feel free to get us kicked off then! I'm totally cool with them having known each other - and worked together - for some time. Nikki being uncertain with her blades could open the possibility of future threads, where Eld might try to bolster her confident by acting in an assisting role to her. No pressure, mind you, we both know he doesn't believe a soldier should be judged by their kill count! « Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 04:57:39 PM by Eld Jinn »

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2017, 01:38:09 AM »
Petra and Eld are both on Squad Levi, maybe the two could use some training practice by themselves? Petra's great with teamwork, but she also likes to keep busy as well as socializing- so training with someone would be all around good for her, and Eld of course.

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2017, 10:46:22 AM »
Petra & Eld

You have no idea just how delighted I am that you’ve taken up Petra! <3  Training sounds like a great place to start with these two.  I’m imagine they would have known once another/worked together before being chosen for Squad Levi but, now they’re in the same team, they’ll be spending more time in each other’s company.  I know Eld will admire Petra’s kind, no-nonsense attitude so I think he will count her as a friend as well as a comrade.  But yes, what better way to pass the day than to hit up the training yard?  Perhaps they harness up and go hone their ODM skills?

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2017, 06:33:47 PM »
"Saddle up boy's we're going training"

haha would you like to start the thread or may I?

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2017, 07:42:41 PM »
Petra & Eld

I'd love it if you could! Can't wait. *wiggles* <3

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2017, 08:19:40 AM »
Petra and Eld

It’s high time that these two had another bonding thread, especially with the darkness going about in the current scouts expidition :) Maybe we can shed some light and show some sort of shinanigans between the two in the days following up to the trip outside the walls? Messing around on ODM for ‘training’ or being stuck on clean up duty, being on squad Levi and all?

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2017, 03:21:32 PM »
Petra & Eld

Yessss, this sounds good to me, SilverWings! <3  Some shenanigans would be a great counterpoint to all the seriousness of their current threads.  I find myself drawn to the idea of a thread with the two of them on clean-up duty – I wonder if Eld has the backbone to throw a soaking wet sponge at Petra? XD – so maybe they’re charged with cleaning up the scouts’ mess hall or some such?  Any preference on who starts?

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2017, 03:51:30 PM »
I’ll b busy again most if today, so if you beat me to starting it then I’ll reply when I get home later today, but if you havent put a starter by then, then I’ll let you know I’m starting it :)

And if he throws a sponge he better be ready to get dunked on

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2017, 11:32:38 AM »
Starter is up!  The boy is so gonna get dunked on. XD

Work Hard, Play Hard « Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 11:33:36 AM by Eld Jinn »

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History
  • Arkin Holt: Arkin for Nanaba! [link]
    Today at 02:01:44 AM
  • Arkin Holt: Arkins kind of a jerk lol! Arkin for Gustav! [link]
    Today at 12:35:47 AM
  • Arkin Holt: Arkin for Marco! [link]
    October 15, 2018, 10:43:52 PM
  • Arkin Holt: Very late Arkin for Luke! [link]
    October 15, 2018, 09:26:58 PM
  • Mara Sonnenschein: Reply for Hilda! [link]
    October 12, 2018, 12:29:23 AM
  • Dot Pixis: Sad Dot for Gustav. This was hard to write!! [link]
    October 11, 2018, 02:04:05 AM
  • Gustav Volk: Reply for the little Garrison + Nanaba at last! [link]
    October 10, 2018, 06:14:57 PM
  • Gustav Volk: [link] emotions for Pixis
    October 09, 2018, 06:03:47 PM
  • Quiet: Anka is down. I think this ties the two Garrison Utopia threads together. I'm excited to see everyones reactions! [link]
    October 08, 2018, 03:13:08 AM
  • Gustav Volk: Reply for Anka and Pixis! [link]
    October 08, 2018, 12:53:18 AM

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.