• Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Webs: mutant AU sounds like fun XD
    Today at 02:49:31 PM
  • Jem: I like this idea a little too much, so watch it be the only thing I think about during work today  O:-)
    Today at 02:01:45 AM
  • Quiet: As long as Rico gets Mystique-like powers! Mutant Levi would be awesome!
    Today at 02:00:35 AM
  • Jem: Ah yes, please imagine mutant!Levi
    Today at 01:27:22 AM
  • Quiet: XMen/SNK crossover!
    Today at 01:26:15 AM
  • Webs: oh it definitely would XD
    Today at 01:25:32 AM
  • Jem: It would make for an interesting character trait though, you can't deny that :D
    Today at 01:23:11 AM
  • Webs: that's a little bit of a leap ;)
    Today at 12:56:08 AM
  • Webs: omg
    Today at 12:55:57 AM
  • Jem: You know you’re too tired when you read the character trait “reactive” as radioactive....
    Today at 12:48:44 AM
  • Webs: oh dear XD it might be that any of them can split off from one another and form other threads or meet up with the other teams - especially if it feels a bit too much!
    November 13, 2019, 01:15:17 AM
  • Quiet: I also just realized I'm playing half the thread. Well...when I was writing Pixis I was like, "Wellllp...okay this is happening!"
    November 13, 2019, 01:10:49 AM
  • Webs: It looks great!
    November 13, 2019, 01:05:40 AM
  • Webs: I just realised you're playing half of that thread omg
    November 13, 2019, 01:05:37 AM
  • Quiet: Got Rico and Pixis up. Let me know if anything needs changing.  :D :D
    November 13, 2019, 01:02:01 AM
  • Quiet: Whatever works for y'all works for me!
    November 12, 2019, 09:21:07 PM
  • Webs: we spoke about whether maybe she wouldn't be found for ages, but she could be found early on too, whichever you prefer
    November 12, 2019, 08:44:56 PM
  • Webs: Awesome! uhhh no
    November 12, 2019, 08:44:27 PM
  • Quiet: Did we decide who would be fining Anka?
    November 12, 2019, 08:44:02 PM
  • Quiet: Right. I can do two short posts for them.
    November 12, 2019, 08:43:46 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: Till The Debt Is Paid  (Read 73 times)

Till The Debt Is Paid
« on: October 17, 2019, 01:01:15 AM »
Plotter for Shay Denin

Friends- Shay is skeptical of anyone and everyone. He’s got some serious trust issues due to being, well, lied to by his parents, punished for doing nothing wrong, and permanently traumatized because of it. Despite this, hehas got a very calm attitude, and rarely showcases anything that could be construed as happiness, sadness, anger, or even humor. Because of this, he doesn’t have many friends, and it takes some serious commitment to be considered one by Shay.

Enemies- Like friends, Shay has very few he’d consider his enemies. Seeing as he is neutral on most things, at least outwardly, he is never the center of controversy. It will take more than a simple slight against him to make Shay care enough to actively resent someone else.

Romance- As eluded to earlier, Shay is not one for having close relationships. It is no small task for Shay to even take notice of someone, let alone enough of a notice to be emotionally or physically attracted to them. Only someone with just the right personality, attitude, soul (whatever it may be), can truly elicit feelings of love from the conserved Cadet.

Re: Till The Debt Is Paid
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 10:31:45 PM »
I know we have a few plots brewing together, so we can put these to the side awhile if you like (since Mara and Shay have a thread together now too), but my newest, Claude Larsen, has a similar outlook on life - she's kind, but she knows how it is to not feel as though you belong, and to lose everything as well. Potentially they might match up well on the fringe of lessons and work together as they don't have any immediate friends (at the start at the least) to latch to?

Axel | Claude | ErenGustav | Gunther | Mara | Nack | Quirin | Ymir

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.