* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 550
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Quiet: So we just need to figure out what group finds Anka and when!
    Today at 01:00:22 AM
  • Puffin: Things are going pretty well here, thanks! ^^
    November 16, 2019, 11:26:30 PM
  • Webs: oh man yessss
    November 16, 2019, 10:17:54 PM
  • Quiet: Can't complain! How are things on your side of the globe?
    November 16, 2019, 09:44:42 PM
  • Puffin: How are you, Quiet? <3
    November 16, 2019, 09:41:42 PM
  • Puffin: Ooooh! I love that idea!
    November 16, 2019, 09:41:34 PM
  • Quiet: What do y'all think about one of the cadet groups finding Anka? Let's traumatize the baby children even more lol.
    November 16, 2019, 09:24:28 PM
  • Quiet: Howdy y'all!
    November 16, 2019, 09:22:48 PM
  • Puffin: That's a looooong day!
    November 16, 2019, 06:20:27 PM
  • Jem: No hurries, I am stuck in class for 9 more hours ㅠ
    November 16, 2019, 01:08:04 AM
  • Puffin: Also, I'll get a PM back to you this evening, Jem! ^^
    November 15, 2019, 04:21:36 PM
  • Puffin: I'm super late, but I love the Rico posts! And Pixis too. <3
    November 15, 2019, 04:21:22 PM
  • Webs: mutant AU sounds like fun XD
    November 14, 2019, 02:49:31 PM
  • Jem: I like this idea a little too much, so watch it be the only thing I think about during work today  O:-)
    November 14, 2019, 02:01:45 AM
  • Quiet: As long as Rico gets Mystique-like powers! Mutant Levi would be awesome!
    November 14, 2019, 02:00:35 AM
  • Jem: Ah yes, please imagine mutant!Levi
    November 14, 2019, 01:27:22 AM
  • Quiet: XMen/SNK crossover!
    November 14, 2019, 01:26:15 AM
  • Webs: oh it definitely would XD
    November 14, 2019, 01:25:32 AM
  • Jem: It would make for an interesting character trait though, you can't deny that :D
    November 14, 2019, 01:23:11 AM
  • Webs: that's a little bit of a leap ;)
    November 14, 2019, 12:56:08 AM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: Till freedom sets us free.  (Read 288 times)

Till freedom sets us free.
« on: October 20, 2019, 07:51:38 PM »
EREN JAEGER
[ cadet corps | determined | impulsive ]

[ FRIENDS ]
Eren has little interest in going out of his way to befriend others, preferring to dedicate himself to his ultimate goal of joining the Survey Corps and killing every last Titan. Those who find a place in his heart get his complete loyalty - he'll protect his friends to the death, though that doesn't mean everything is happy sailing.

[ RIVALS ]
Getting on the wrong side of Eren isn't a difficult or rare feat at all. Eren answers disrespect and antagonism with shouting and his fists. Competitive to an end, he is both strong-willed and ambitious, with aggression pumping through his blood. He doesn't know when to quit; if he can be held back, it better be for long enough that he calms down or the object of his obsessive need to prove himself is removed.

[ ROMANCE ]
Romance is not on the agenda - if it happens, then it will naturally. Eren has no time to lose his heart to something that isn't protecting humanity and dominating the horde of Titans waiting outside those Walls.

[ PLOTS ]
During a paired exercise in hiding, Eren makes a fuss - when will they ever need to hide from the Titans?
Eren? Get into a fight? Never.
In preparation for the Winter Aptitude Test, Eren ends up lost with his practice hiking partner.
Horse-riding turns out to be more difficult than he expected, especially when the horse starts rearing.
An injury causes grief during a hand-to-hand combat exercise.
Firearms practice would go a lot better if Eren had the patience to stay still and aim. « Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 07:51:48 PM by Eren Jaeger »

Re: Till freedom sets us free.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 08:08:19 AM »
► Eren and Marco

We gotta get these two canon boys in a thread together! I know we're planning to revamp/restart These Winter Winds, so there's a possibility they'll be together for that (depending on whether you want both Axel and Eren in there, or just one of them). I think Marco can only admire Eren's dedication, passion and skill, and although he'd never raise the subject, he's sympathetic to the fact that Eren likely witnessed horror beyond imagination when Shiganshina fell. Anyway, out of your suggested plots, I think I'd be inclined to either firearms practice (Marco isn't great with guns, certainly not in the beginning, but right from the start he'll be doing his best to improve) or perhaps the horse riding scenario? Or if you'd rather just stick to the group thread for now, that's cool too.

► Eren and Struna

Okay, so I'm actually not exactly sure what Struna would make of Eren. Being pretty apathetic about her own training, I imagine she'd probably be bemused by his seriousness. I think an interaction between them could be fun, because of their polar opposite approaches to cadetship, and the fact Struna is one of the oldest at 17, and Eren is one of the youngest at 11. I imagine they'd probably rub each other up the wrong way, though Struna likes to be liked so she wouldn't go out of her way to fall out with Eren. That being said... maybe your hand-to-hand combat suggestion? It might lead to an actual fight, oooo. Or we could go with the Winter Aptitude Test practice hike, and Struna being a thoroughly lacklustre orienteering partner. I mean, it's only a practice. ;)

And you know already you're welcome to Dalton, or Laria, if you want either of them! ~

Dalton Lightbody | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 05:42:15 PM »
You know, of all the threads we've had, I've never written with Laria! Or Jarek, but that's something we can set up with Quirin :EYES: (I know it doesn't work here but STILL)

Eren & Marco
Sweet, sweet Marco. You know I'm down for These Winter Winds! With his mother's death still so fresh in his mind, I imagine he's even more volatile and prone to emotional rages. How about the firearms practice so they can struggle together? More likely Eren won't take it out directly on Marco!

Plus that leaves a horse-y thread for Laria! I imagine Eren gets on quite well with horses generally but at the start he probably struggled a bit with getting on them and keeping them calm - and probably struggles keeping them calm the most!

Eren & Struna
I have no idea how Eren will react to Struna! Definitely some fun to be had there. A fight would be interesting, see if it ends up serious or if Eren thinks she's just trying to play around. Maybe early on? And then we could try the practice hike as a second thread?

Axel | Claude | ErenGustav | Gunther | Mara | Nack | Quirin | Ymir

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2019, 06:26:07 PM »
Webbbs!

Mina/Eren - They are of age and are in the same training group and have a lot of the same friends.  Mina would try to be friendly with Eren...even if she thought he was a little intense lol.

We already talked about Pixis and Eren. It's going to be interesting and fun. (Not for Gustav. Gustav will be having no fun with any of this.)

Anka Rheinberger | Dot Pixis | Arkin Holt | Miriam Gracey | Mina Carolina | Hugh Fraser | Rico Brzenska

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 08:21:46 PM »
Quieeeet!

Eren & Mina
Yes. I always wondered how friendly they were in canon - I still need to go watch that other OVA that shows some of their training days... And intense! Eren isn't intense! He's not intense at all! ... Hm. Maybe a little, yeah. XD I'd be interested to write the two of them and see how they get along - and whether he turns out to be too intense for her, or they get along pleasantly. Any preference where they should hang out / get to know each other?

I am SO looking forward to seeing Pixis and Eren. Gustav 100% is not!

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2019, 01:12:43 AM »
Mina/Eren - Sounds good. Mina can be super chatty so SHE might scare Eren away lol.

Eren/Pixis - This is going to be epic. Poor Gustav. Poor poor man. He might have to track down Anka afterward and be like, "Ya know...you kinda the lucky one here."

Anka Rheinberger | Dot Pixis | Arkin Holt | Miriam Gracey | Mina Carolina | Hugh Fraser | Rico Brzenska

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2019, 01:40:00 AM »
Eren & Mina VERY true. Eren just... "why is this girl talking so much? does she know how to breathe??" Oh! What if we put them in for some ODM practice together? If she chatters away and he just wants to get going, come on, I need to be the best! but they have to stick together or something?

Eren & Pixis I mean... didn't he? XD I'm so looking forward to Eren meeting Pixis as a, well, human. This alcoholic, wise old man with his eccentricities!

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2019, 01:55:47 AM »
Eren would also probably meet Gustav and Anka. He'd probably not get to know them the way he would the Commander, but they would all know each other.

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2019, 09:41:19 AM »
We're going to rectify this very soon! And :EYES: might not work here but I still saw them in my head. XD

► Eren and Marco

I await These Winter Winds 2 with much excitement and anticipation! But for now, firearms practice sounds good to me. The boys can struggle through it together. Any preference on who starts?

► Eren and Laria

This is perfect, I already see it! It won't take much for Eren to master horsemanship, and Laria is happy to help him get there. Shall I queue this one up?

► Eren and Struna

Yesss, both sound good to me! Will we start both? One at a time? Do you want to start the hand-to-hand combat thread and I'll start the hike? All the questions, I await your instructions!

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2019, 12:49:38 PM »
Eren & Garrison Command Trio ;) Sounds great! I'm sure we'll get to it soon enough ^^ Where would you like to start with Eren & Mina?

Eren & Marco
Yessss. Would you mind starting this one? ^^

Eren & Laria
Sounds perfect to me! I look forward to the starter!!

Eren & Struna
Start! Both! Start! Both! Sounds good to me - I'll get the hand-to-hand starter up later today!

so many exclamation marks, and none to apologise for

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2019, 12:59:13 PM »
Aye aye, captain! <3

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.