* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 584
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Quiet: So we just need to figure out what group finds Anka and when!
    Today at 01:00:22 AM
  • Puffin: Things are going pretty well here, thanks! ^^
    November 16, 2019, 11:26:30 PM
  • Webs: oh man yessss
    November 16, 2019, 10:17:54 PM
  • Quiet: Can't complain! How are things on your side of the globe?
    November 16, 2019, 09:44:42 PM
  • Puffin: How are you, Quiet? <3
    November 16, 2019, 09:41:42 PM
  • Puffin: Ooooh! I love that idea!
    November 16, 2019, 09:41:34 PM
  • Quiet: What do y'all think about one of the cadet groups finding Anka? Let's traumatize the baby children even more lol.
    November 16, 2019, 09:24:28 PM
  • Quiet: Howdy y'all!
    November 16, 2019, 09:22:48 PM
  • Puffin: That's a looooong day!
    November 16, 2019, 06:20:27 PM
  • Jem: No hurries, I am stuck in class for 9 more hours ㅠ
    November 16, 2019, 01:08:04 AM
  • Puffin: Also, I'll get a PM back to you this evening, Jem! ^^
    November 15, 2019, 04:21:36 PM
  • Puffin: I'm super late, but I love the Rico posts! And Pixis too. <3
    November 15, 2019, 04:21:22 PM
  • Webs: mutant AU sounds like fun XD
    November 14, 2019, 02:49:31 PM
  • Jem: I like this idea a little too much, so watch it be the only thing I think about during work today  O:-)
    November 14, 2019, 02:01:45 AM
  • Quiet: As long as Rico gets Mystique-like powers! Mutant Levi would be awesome!
    November 14, 2019, 02:00:35 AM
  • Jem: Ah yes, please imagine mutant!Levi
    November 14, 2019, 01:27:22 AM
  • Quiet: XMen/SNK crossover!
    November 14, 2019, 01:26:15 AM
  • Webs: oh it definitely would XD
    November 14, 2019, 01:25:32 AM
  • Jem: It would make for an interesting character trait though, you can't deny that :D
    November 14, 2019, 01:23:11 AM
  • Webs: that's a little bit of a leap ;)
    November 14, 2019, 12:56:08 AM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: Kora Smith  (Read 60 times)

Kora Smith
« on: October 22, 2019, 10:57:24 PM »

NAME: Kora Raine Smith
NICKNAMES (IF ANY): N/A
DATE OF BIRTH AND AGE (AS OF YEAR 845): May 10, Age: 18
PLACE OF BIRTH: Shiganshina
MEMBER GROUP: Survey Corps
FACE CLAIM: Avatar made on Picrew! https://picrew.me/

APPEARANCE: Kora stands at only 5 feet 2 inches, and weighs 120 lbs. Her dark red hair is usually seen in pigtails, despite the hairstyle being considered childish. It keeps her hair from getting in the way. Her bright blue eyes stand out the most against her pale skin and freckles.

PERSONALITY: Kora can be a very cheerful person most of the time, and cares deeply about her friends. In difficult or dangerous situations, she tends to keep a level head and wastes no time in telling the truth about what needs to be done. Its a stark contract to her normal attitude, but she would rather not die. She shows her gratitude and love to her friends by small gestures, whether that be buying a small gift or simply making them tea or food.

STRENGTHS: She is excellent with speed and gas conserving when it comes to the gear, making her the perfect distraction and escape artist. She is skilled in hand to hand despite her lack of strength, thanks to her father. She shows brilliant leadership skills as well.

WEAKNESSES: She lacks physical strength, and sometimes her cuts are shallower than they should be on titan's napes. Her lack of strength also gives her a disadvantage at hand to hand combat, but her father taught her plenty of maneuvers to deter an enemy that's larger or stronger than her.

ASPIRATIONS: Before Wall Maria was breached, Kora only wanted to join the Scouts to make her father happy. He wanted her to see the outside world, so that was her goal. After Wall Maria fell, her aspiration became to simply live for her family, and help save humanity from the titans.

FEARS: Dying a slow death. To her, a slow death meant suffering, and that was something she didn't want for herself. Another of her fears is losing the people she loves.

HISTORY: Kora was born in Shiganshina, where her mother and father raised her on stories of the outside world. She always thought they were fake, and that the animals her father told her of were just made up stories. When she was 10, her mother gave birth to her younger brother, Adam. She helped raise her brother and once she was old enough, enlisted in the Cadet Corps to become a Scout. Her father always told her and her brother that the outside world was made for them, so that's what she chose to believe. After graduating from the Cadet Corps and successfully joining the Survey Corps, she quickly made it her home. Not long after she turned 18, Wall Maria fell, taking her entire family with it. It devastated her, but she chose to move forward and honor their memories. Her brothers death had the biggest impact on her. Eventually, she becomes a squad leader and takes control of her own squad.

YOUR ALIAS: Siren
TIMEZONE: EST

« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 11:42:56 PM by Kora Smith »

Re: Kora Smith
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 12:06:25 AM »

Axel | Claude | ErenGustav | Gunther | Mara | Nack | Quirin | Ymir

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.