* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 491
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Quiet: So we just need to figure out what group finds Anka and when!
    Today at 01:00:22 AM
  • Puffin: Things are going pretty well here, thanks! ^^
    November 16, 2019, 11:26:30 PM
  • Webs: oh man yessss
    November 16, 2019, 10:17:54 PM
  • Quiet: Can't complain! How are things on your side of the globe?
    November 16, 2019, 09:44:42 PM
  • Puffin: How are you, Quiet? <3
    November 16, 2019, 09:41:42 PM
  • Puffin: Ooooh! I love that idea!
    November 16, 2019, 09:41:34 PM
  • Quiet: What do y'all think about one of the cadet groups finding Anka? Let's traumatize the baby children even more lol.
    November 16, 2019, 09:24:28 PM
  • Quiet: Howdy y'all!
    November 16, 2019, 09:22:48 PM
  • Puffin: That's a looooong day!
    November 16, 2019, 06:20:27 PM
  • Jem: No hurries, I am stuck in class for 9 more hours ㅠ
    November 16, 2019, 01:08:04 AM
  • Puffin: Also, I'll get a PM back to you this evening, Jem! ^^
    November 15, 2019, 04:21:36 PM
  • Puffin: I'm super late, but I love the Rico posts! And Pixis too. <3
    November 15, 2019, 04:21:22 PM
  • Webs: mutant AU sounds like fun XD
    November 14, 2019, 02:49:31 PM
  • Jem: I like this idea a little too much, so watch it be the only thing I think about during work today  O:-)
    November 14, 2019, 02:01:45 AM
  • Quiet: As long as Rico gets Mystique-like powers! Mutant Levi would be awesome!
    November 14, 2019, 02:00:35 AM
  • Jem: Ah yes, please imagine mutant!Levi
    November 14, 2019, 01:27:22 AM
  • Quiet: XMen/SNK crossover!
    November 14, 2019, 01:26:15 AM
  • Webs: oh it definitely would XD
    November 14, 2019, 01:25:32 AM
  • Jem: It would make for an interesting character trait though, you can't deny that :D
    November 14, 2019, 01:23:11 AM
  • Webs: that's a little bit of a leap ;)
    November 14, 2019, 12:56:08 AM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: Moblit's Plotter~  (Read 223 times)

Moblit's Plotter~
« on: October 22, 2019, 11:58:42 PM »

Moblit Berner | Age 20 | Survey Corps

Friends
Moblit makes it a task to be nice to everybody he meets, even if he's tired and out of energy that day. Sometimes he can come off as being a bit of a rambler when it comes to his job and duties- his Squad leader to blame for sure. Off the job, however, he's a little quieter and to himself. His spare time is spent either napping or drawing to regain his sanity.

Unless you catch him at the bar, which is a commonplace for the overworked man to be.

Enemies
He's a pretty mellow guy unless you touch his squad leader. Just don't.

Romance
Moblit is a bit of a workaholic. Dating isn't something that is on his mind often. He would have to find someone who is understanding of his work schedule. He's awkward when it comes to that subject as well.

Plot Ideas
- Caught drunk at the bar?
- more to come, plot with me! 

Re: Moblit's Plotter~
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 12:24:57 AM »
Ahh, Moblit is wonderful! So, of course, we have a thread going with Gunther and Moblit so far, and we definitely don't need to take up a second one until you're ready! I'm going to drop you my Quirin Drexler though. He's with the Military Police, a few years older, and is a little bit of a busybody - he likes knowing all he can about the titans, and would absolutely stop by the Scouts to see what information he can glean out of them, especially from Hange's squad. Whether he's meant to be there or not... He might be there to visit somebody else and Moblit comes across him instead, or he writes ahead and gets to meet Moblit to ask him about the titans. We can go from either - and see how well (or poorly) Quirin is with getting information out of the poor, sweet, nervous man!

Axel | Claude | ErenGustav | Gunther | Mara | Nack | Quirin | Ymir

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2019, 02:34:21 PM »
► Moblit and Ian

Moooooblit! <3

Ahem. Okay, so I want to offer up Ian for plots. I know they're in different regiments, and there's at least a decade's age difference, but I think they could be drinking buddies? Ian's wild days are behind him (mostly) so I can just see them sitting in relative peace, comfortable with stretches of silence, talking about their day, etc.

I also have Eld Jinn! Though I don't have any specific plots in mind for them just yet. They're both in the Survey Corps, respected, would surely know of one another... I just need to think about actual scenarios. XD

EDIT:

Just had a thought! I could also potentially offer Struna for plotting too. We have an event where the cadets intern with their preferred regiment for two weeks during their final year, and Struna is leaning towards the scouts. She could be assigned to Moblit? Though goodness knows he already has enough on his plate! « Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 02:39:06 PM by Puffin »

Dalton Lightbody | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2019, 02:15:56 PM »
> moblit & alice
ooOO this could be pretty interesting!! alice doesn't fall quite as much to the science-y side of things, as she's more there to gather/relay things than look into them further, but she has a lot of respect for that side of things anyway. she's a good listener, so moblit could tell her about those studies and she'd be happy to listen. while alice doesn't drink hardly at all, she's at taverns very frequently to play fiddle! after seeing him there a enough times, it might lead to a "not an intervention but like are you okay" conversation, HAHA.

hello! i'm ellie. i am a young adult woman of twenty
whole years. my favorite things are music and axolotls.

[my harem characters!]
sebastian schwarz | armin arlert | alice stamper

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2019, 03:37:52 PM »
-Moblit and Quirin
That sounds like a fun plot reguardless!! I do want to do this at some point. Poor Moblit would get so flustered from all the questions. I'd love to see where that would lead us!  XP

-Moblit and Ian
Moblit is always down for more drinking buddies! Being as he's much younger, he's for sure more foolish when it comes to drinking and doesn't know his limit at all. He normally drinks until he has a good buzz, but let's say he accidentally drinks over that and goes into a slurring ramble with the man. Oh, the fun that could come from it!

-Moblit and Struna
Aw, I really like this idea! Moblit as a mentor? It's not completely new territory for him. He's helped with new cadets before but it's not something he'd say he's good at. But you can trust you won't die under his watch! He's a little bit of a nervous talker/rambler when he's alone with someone new. I'm sure it would lead to some funny stuff. 

-Moblit and Alice
Sometimes Moblit needs someone to talk too, so that would work out just fine! He hardly has the chance to ramble with Hange keeping him as busy. He may accidentally end up ranting to her to let out his pent up emotions. I really like the bar idea as well! If she goes there often enough, I'm sure she'd find him there! He tends to sneak off to the bar on nightly bases when he's allowed a break. Ahahhhaaa, oh boy!! Someone needs to talk to the poor man about his issue!

Moblit Berner

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2019, 11:10:06 PM »
Moblit & Quirin
Flustered Moblit is love. Quirin is very manipulative so he's absolutely going to be after tripping him up to get him to let things slip. But he'll plan out what happens when he meets him! Let me know when you're ready for it or we can pick it up after we complete the current thread, absolutely no rush!

Axel | Claude | ErenGustav | Gunther | Mara | Nack | Quirin | Ymir

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2019, 01:53:21 AM »
> moblit & alice
she would be happy to listen and help however she might be able to! most of the time, she'll take any excuse to not visit her parents. she loves them, but... staying in the outer walls sounds better sometimes. so she'd be there pretty often, tbh! moblit definitely deserves to have the opportunity to talk about things, whatever those 'things' may be. we could go with the bar plot for now if you want!! (because my goblin heart wants a light touch of Sad,,, HAHA)

[my harem characters!]

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2019, 07:15:27 AM »
► Moblit and Ian

Ah, this sounds perfect! Ian knows all about overindulging (he definitely still does it,oops) so he gets it. And let's be honest, the scouts have more reason to drink than most. And Moblit has more reason to drink than most scouts. (Keeping an eye on Hange would turn my hair grey, omg.) Let's get this drunken show on the road, and hope these guys can stagger back to their respective barracks when it's all said and done! Would you like to start or you prefer me to? :)

► Moblit and Struna

Aww, yay, I'm glad this plot appeals! I can see Moblit being a very considerate mentor, he's good people. And Struna is a big talker too, so they're bound to have some pretty interesting - and amusing - conversations! Again, any preference on who starts this one?

Also, don't feel like we have to start both of these threads now if it's too much. Whatever works for you works for me. <3 « Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 07:15:51 AM by Puffin »

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2019, 01:45:10 AM »
Moblit & Quirin;
Oh, poor Moblit! XD He's gonna have fun dealing with that. I will for sure hit you up when I'm ready for this storyline! Once I settle a bit maybe we can pick up!

Moblit & Alice;
I'm always down to write sad sappy stuff, so I'm totally fine with this idea! I could see about working on the starter to set up for this one if you like. Just sorry in advance if it takes me a few days!

Puffin;

Oh boy, I love both these plots so much! I think to make it fair we can split the starters! However- maybe starting with one right now would be better. I don't want to accidentally bite off more then I can chew. >3< I don't mind which one we do first!

Moblit Berner

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2019, 12:16:23 AM »
► Plotty goodness

Oooh, it's a hard choice. I think I'm leaning marginally towards us doing the Moblit and Struna thread first? It's a little bit different and I'm interested on the impact Moblit will have on Struna too, given she's technically still considering the Garrison at this point. Let me know if you'd like to start this or if you'd prefer me to. I'm flexible and totally agree we should take one thread each, fair is fair. :)

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2019, 05:44:07 AM »
GAAAHHH i've forgotten to reply to so much that i thought i hadn't i'm so sorry SDFHLGNF... anyway,

> moblit & alice
I WOULD VERY MUCH LOVE A STARTER!!!! sorry again for not letting you know, i think i misinterpreted this when i read it the first time and was like 'oh we set' when... bro, i had not. so YES let's go girls i'm hype for this one<3

[my harem characters!]

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.