* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 322
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Quiet: So we just need to figure out what group finds Anka and when!
    Today at 01:00:22 AM
  • Puffin: Things are going pretty well here, thanks! ^^
    November 16, 2019, 11:26:30 PM
  • Webs: oh man yessss
    November 16, 2019, 10:17:54 PM
  • Quiet: Can't complain! How are things on your side of the globe?
    November 16, 2019, 09:44:42 PM
  • Puffin: How are you, Quiet? <3
    November 16, 2019, 09:41:42 PM
  • Puffin: Ooooh! I love that idea!
    November 16, 2019, 09:41:34 PM
  • Quiet: What do y'all think about one of the cadet groups finding Anka? Let's traumatize the baby children even more lol.
    November 16, 2019, 09:24:28 PM
  • Quiet: Howdy y'all!
    November 16, 2019, 09:22:48 PM
  • Puffin: That's a looooong day!
    November 16, 2019, 06:20:27 PM
  • Jem: No hurries, I am stuck in class for 9 more hours ㅠ
    November 16, 2019, 01:08:04 AM
  • Puffin: Also, I'll get a PM back to you this evening, Jem! ^^
    November 15, 2019, 04:21:36 PM
  • Puffin: I'm super late, but I love the Rico posts! And Pixis too. <3
    November 15, 2019, 04:21:22 PM
  • Webs: mutant AU sounds like fun XD
    November 14, 2019, 02:49:31 PM
  • Jem: I like this idea a little too much, so watch it be the only thing I think about during work today  O:-)
    November 14, 2019, 02:01:45 AM
  • Quiet: As long as Rico gets Mystique-like powers! Mutant Levi would be awesome!
    November 14, 2019, 02:00:35 AM
  • Jem: Ah yes, please imagine mutant!Levi
    November 14, 2019, 01:27:22 AM
  • Quiet: XMen/SNK crossover!
    November 14, 2019, 01:26:15 AM
  • Webs: oh it definitely would XD
    November 14, 2019, 01:25:32 AM
  • Jem: It would make for an interesting character trait though, you can't deny that :D
    November 14, 2019, 01:23:11 AM
  • Webs: that's a little bit of a leap ;)
    November 14, 2019, 12:56:08 AM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: Not So Icy Queen (Rico's Plotter)  (Read 107 times)

Not So Icy Queen (Rico's Plotter)
« on: October 23, 2019, 12:36:19 AM »
Rico Brzenska
31 | Garrison | Loyal | Blunt | Does not fear death but would want a good death | Likes to sew.

Friendship - Rico is not fast to trust so any of her close friends are people she has known for decades. Probably from her training group. She'd be kind (but not gentle) to others most of the time. She is fiercely loyal to those she cares about and will always go to bat for someone she thinks is in the right.

Enemies - Yes. She would have those. Her blunt nature would probably earn her a few enemies. She won't lie and she won't sugar coat. She's pissed people off before...there is no doubt about that.

Romance - TBD (I'll get back to y'all.)

There are some threads that had Rico in them before I took her over. I know the Utopia Blood Bath is one of them. I'll look for others - but if you have one - please let me know!

I'd love to hear other ideas for connections!

Anka Rheinberger | Dot Pixis | Arkin Holt | Miriam Gracey | Mina Carolina | Hugh Fraser | Rico Brzenska

Re: Not So Icy Queen (Rico's Plotter)
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 01:41:27 AM »
I was this old when I found out we've never threaded any of your characters with my Axel.

Rico & Axel
Ok so! Axel is from Trost District, and his mother's in the Garrison - she might (or might not, depending who writes her) be in Ian's squad. His uncle, ofc, is stationed in Utopia. But best of all... a decent amount of his family were Garrison soldiers in Shiganshina before they died defending the evacuation (and his father also died, though he was a baker in Trost). In the short time before he enlisted, he would have hung around the Garrison whenever not working in the bakery or trying to help refugees (mostly by delivering them food). It's very possible he came across Rico during this time especially - given they were now the front line, soldiers might have been split between letting him hover about and telling him to scram. Might be worth seeing how he and Rico get along? His mother taught him combat and about her work on the Wall, and would have told him about those she worked with too. Maybe Rico comes across him when he's trying to see if he can help early on after the evacuation?

And of course, Gustav is always available for your dear Garrison soldiers!

Axel | Claude | ErenGustav | Gunther | Mara | Nack | Quirin | Ymir

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2019, 02:06:14 PM »
► Rico and Ian

All hail the Queen!!

Ahh, I'm so happy to see Rico in play, Quiet! I really enjoyed her app. CoCo. <3 As these two are from the same training group, I'd love to do some past threads with them, if you're game? Rico liking sewing makes me think she could potentially patch up Ian's uniform if it were get ripped during one of those fights he always seems to be getting into? We could also figure out how they initially meet for the first time, even if it's just through the growing gang of friends. I'll drop you a message now, as there are some old threads you may be interested in.

I also have Farran, though I think he's a few years behind Rico and the gang. I'll double-check my dates!

Dalton Lightbody | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2019, 03:03:04 PM »
Rico/Axel - We've never plotted Axel with any of my characters? Oh - for shame. LOL! I think the idea of Rico knowing Axel. It might show her "softer" side. I mean..she'd tell him to scram but if he showed real interest - she'd give him a little time. :-) Axel's dad being a baker is fun! In my modern AU, Rico's folks own a bakery and she has a massive sweet tooth.

Rico/Gustav - I think they would get along. They were in the same training group and both are serious and goal-oriented. I can see them working together a fair amount and having a very genuine friendship.

Anka Rheinberger | Dot Pixis | Arkin Holt | Miriam Gracey | Mina Carolina | Hugh Fraser | Rico Brzenska

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2019, 03:22:28 PM »
Ian/Rico - Yessssss!!! I would love to do some past threads with baby Rico and Ian. I have this vision of Rico just walking past Ian and another kid fighting and just rolling her eyes lol. Or trying to break it up. I'd also love to have her mend his uniform. I bet she still does that even after all these years. She's also probably on him about his smoking.

I will reply to your PM when I get home later tonight. I have a lot of plot ideas I want to talk about!

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2019, 04:47:51 PM »
► Rico and Ian

Aww, that's a lovely thought! I wonder how many times over the years Ian has sheepishly brought rips and tears to Rico...? And honestly, if anyone stands a chance of getting Ian to quit the cigarettes, it's the dream team of Rico and Arkin. ;) I imagine she can be a voice of reason to him, and call him out on some of his less exemplary behaviour.

Looking forward to your PM and to hearing all your plot ideas! <3 « Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 04:48:52 PM by Puffin »

Dalton Lightbody | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2019, 01:26:19 AM »
Rico & Axel
I 100% believe that his dad would have sent the Garrison baked goods whenever they could spare some and soldiers might have bought orders from their bakery at times and sent Axel to deliver them. But yes! I need this. Shall I set up a starter where he's hanging around a gatehouse staircase and trying to get in - since he'd know he's GENERALLY not allowed on TOP of the Wall without supervision. But he just. He wants to help!

Rico & Gustav
Oh man yes. Absolutely!

Axel | Claude | ErenGustav | Gunther | Mara | Nack | Quirin | Ymir

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.