* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 75
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Quiet: LOL he is for sure doing more with his life than I was when I was 16.
    March 24, 2020, 06:17:53 PM
  • Yuri Aximand: I believe in him!
    March 24, 2020, 05:03:42 PM
  • Yuri Aximand: Arkin can do it!
    March 24, 2020, 05:03:38 PM
  • Quiet: He's got it together pretty good for a 16ish year old....but this is A LOT!!!!
    March 24, 2020, 01:59:42 AM
  • Quiet: Poor Arkin just wants an adult lol.
    March 24, 2020, 01:55:38 AM
  • Yuri Aximand: hey :)
    March 23, 2020, 05:38:48 PM
  • Arkin Holt: How is everyone doing? Everyone doing okay? It's a hard and scary time for sure.
    March 22, 2020, 08:22:54 PM
  • Arkin Holt: Sounds good to me!!
    March 22, 2020, 05:31:34 PM
  • Michelle Whitaker: We can end the thread there if you want Hubert, it seems like a good place :)
    March 22, 2020, 05:22:34 PM
  • Michelle Whitaker: VERY!!!!
    March 19, 2020, 10:45:09 PM
  • Arkin Holt: Re Michelle: Rico IS scary lol!
    March 19, 2020, 10:26:26 PM
  • Quiet: Hope everyone is keeing well in this less than ideal situation!
    March 19, 2020, 03:35:03 PM
  • Mercedes Carello: She really is! <3
    March 19, 2020, 01:37:15 AM
  • Webs: ;) Mara is the light from stars. a dead star still projecting from light years away
    March 18, 2020, 06:53:44 PM
  • Michelle Whitaker: hi
    March 12, 2020, 02:04:20 PM
  • Quiet: Whenever I see a Mara post I get happy and then very sad lol.
    March 11, 2020, 09:39:05 PM
  • Quiet: Happy Birthday Ian!!!! <3
    March 10, 2020, 05:35:10 PM
  • HiddenBaroness: Hope everyone has a great week! <3
    March 09, 2020, 04:31:57 PM
  • Webs: Hope everyone is having a great March so far!
    March 06, 2020, 02:55:24 PM
  • Arkin Holt: Hey y'all!
    March 05, 2020, 11:39:49 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: i don't think of you any more.  (Read 1252 times)

i don't think of you any more.
« on: October 24, 2019, 03:01:53 AM »
but i don't think of you any less.

alice stamper | 25 | survey corps

FRIENDS | alice enjoys making friends and is happiest when she's on good terms with those around her. she's known to be kind and empathetic, to an extent that can almost make her kind of pushy and annoying when it comes to getting people to open up to her. she's willing to be patient, but she has a hard time befriending those who are very cold or uncaring. she herself is a bit reserved and quiet, however she's warm and chatty if approached first. alice is a good friend who loves deeply and gets along well with many types of people, so long as they want to get along with her, too.

ENEMIES | after the loss of robin, alice is distrusting of those in the government or even higher ranks in the military police and garrison. she isn't outright hostile to these people, but she doesn't like to associate with them and will be little more than pleasantly civil otherwise. outside of those who she has an inherent dislike of, she is difficult to make an enemy of. alice is forgiving and willing to work through most issues, but she will distance herself from those who prefer to fight rather than talk.

ROMANCE | romance is a tough thing for alice. though she certainly never spoke of it to anyone, her love for robin was a bit more than platonic. after losing her first love without ever having told her how she felt, alice lost most of her interest in these things. whenever she returns home after missions outside the walls, her parents will typically present her with a suitor. alice hates the idea of being forced into the life everyone expects for her, with two kids and the nice cottage. she has little interest in having children, staying safe inside the walls, or marriage in general. even so, if someone were to respect this and work through the hurt that she still feels, she would be willing to try to love again.

and the times we spent together are all irreplaceable in my heart
i'll treasure these memories you gave me / so thank you, and goodbye

Re: i don't think of you any more.
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 11:39:44 PM »
Hi I'm a plot hoarder, nice to meet you.

Alice & Quirin
SO QUIRIN. Quirin. Quirin... He's near her age. He's in the MP. He's pretty damn corrupt and loves getting people to trust him so he can use them for whatever he sees fit. He isn't even in charge of his own squad but he has most of his squadmates wrapped around his finger and he very much enjoys tricking people into trusting him. So! They might have met while she was still in the MP. If not, he kind of seems to pop up everywhere... he has contacts across the Walls though hates going into Wall Rose or Wall Maria because he thinks common people are pigs and really does see them just as food for titans, yet keeps that generally under wraps. It's also maybe possible they might meet through her family, though he keeps very loose contact with his... If they saw him as a suitor he'd find it hilarious and would entertain it for his own amusement, but there's definitely no way anything would come of it even if she was willing.

I can't! Think! For Gunther rn but I'll get back to you on that some other time! I'm down if you have any ideas for them though.

Axel | Claude | Damien | ErenGustav | Gunther | Kade | Mara | Nack | Quirin | Ymir

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 12:13:11 AM »
I can offer Hugh Fraser. He's a member of the Survey Corps - serving as a veterinarian.  He's not the friendliest person and tends to be gruff. But he is loyal to the Corps and to the few he actually cares about. It's hard to make friends with him and bless anyone who tries lol. He mostly keeps to himself and to the horses but I'm sure he and Alice would have had some contact. 

Welcome to the game!

Hugh's Bio - http://reluctant-heroes.com/index.php?topic=1111.0

Anka Rheinberger | Dot Pixis | Arkin Holt | Miriam Gracey | Mina Carolina | Hugh Fraser | Rico Brzenska

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2019, 12:32:31 AM »
HONESTLY ME TOO SINCE GETTING HERE LMFAO,,, SAME HAT

> alice & quirin
OHHH MAN there's. a LOT here... alice doesn't like the MPs as an organization at ALL at this point, so her distrust of people still aligned with them is pretty substantial. BUT with them only being a year apart, chances are they did meet! even after distancing herself from most people she knew there, if she trusted him personally before, she'd probably continue to-- albeit with an edge of hesitation. her parents would DEFINITELY see him as a potential suitor, unfortunately for her. he's respected in his field, liked on a personal level by most people, DOESN'T go do some suicidal crackhead shit outside the walls on a regular basis... what's NOT to love when you're desperate parents!! that would really be so iconic to do as a thread we FOR SURE should LOL

(OH MAN i'll have to think on that TOOOO... i BET there's somethin, maybe i'll have more luck with IDEAS...)

[my harem characters!]
sebastian schwarz | armin arlert | alice stamper | aderyn rossi | rosin köhler

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2019, 12:44:30 AM »
> alice & hugh
there's for sure something to be done here!!! alice would have a hard time breaking through his exterior just in general and would probably not keep trying after a certain point. BUUUT... they do have one thing in common, and that's horses! the horse she rides on missions (streuzucker) was a graduation gift from her parents. at the FIRST sign of sickness or something wrong with him, she'd freak out and start asking hugh to look at him because that's her CHILD right there. that would give them a reason to talk and interact without it being her bugging him into oblivion GNLKFGNJHDFGB

[my harem characters!]

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2019, 03:55:02 PM »
Alice & Quirin
As fun as the uh, awkward family dinner we spoke about last night would be, since Quirin refuses to be a good sport and play along with some crack :P we could think about them working together with something. Do you have any particular ideas for where she worked in the MP and what she would have focused on doing? Quirin likes taking on bodyguard duty, since detective work is far too much work for him. And then we can have them on the family dinner after so we have more for them to talk about and build up on?? Maybe?

Axel | Claude | Damien | ErenGustav | Gunther | Kade | Mara | Nack | Quirin | Ymir

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2019, 04:47:47 PM »
> alice & quirin
ALAS, QUIRIN IS A NO-FUN-ALLOWED TYPE OF BITCH... anyway, i've not thought TOO much about it since she wasn't there AS long... hmm... BUT, looking at it now, i think alice would have been involved more in the detective work aspect! she's basically the opposite of quirin with that, since being a bodyguard and stuff isn't ENOUGH work. it's likely that she could be assigned to it anyway, if that's where she was needed, though! (especially if she was newer at the time; there's NOT much choice involved there lmfao) that could give them an opportunity to talk. she'd definitely have a lot of questions about how he does this all day, every day,,,, SO! i think that'll defs work to start there!!

[my harem characters!]

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2019, 08:36:22 PM »
► Alice and Eld

Righto, well it makes sense that I offer you my scout! My first thought is that maybe Eld is tasked with getting Alice settled in the Survey Corps Headquarters, after her transfer? It'd be a good icebreaker for them, I think. He's a very capable soldier, and has a kind heart, he just... isn't the most expressive. XD But I think they would get on well, he'd certainly respect her for making the move from the Military Police.

► Alice and Jarek

I don't have anything specific in mind for these two just yet, buuuut they're both from Ehrmich District and come from affluent families, so I feel like they're bound to have crossed paths at some point. Let me think on it. Or if you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them!

Dalton Lightbody † | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

(avatar art credit)

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2019, 11:29:14 PM »
Alice & Quirin
It's also possible that he might have to be HER bodyguard kind of in a sensitive event where she might need backup maybe? And it's just... no, no, seriously, we don't need this but ok, sir, ma'am, orders are orders. Either because there's expected danger or they need extra eyes or there's a client involved who insists on it? BUT ALSO bodyguard work with a carriage or something could work where it's a long boring stretch and just... so... sleepy... is anything ever going to happen?? Honestly he loves seeing people bored out their minds because boredom makes people more likely to say whatever they can to break the silence. So! Whichever you like, if you still wanna go with bodyguard duty! or other ^^

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2019, 11:52:26 PM »
> alice & eld
YESS oh that would be SO cute. alice isn't shy or anything, but that's a BIG change to make, especially with so much disapproval from her family and such; having someone around to kind of. talk to right off would make things a lot easier to deal with. i definitely like that as a first thread!!! who should get the starter a'happenin'? ? ? :0 ?

> alice & jarek
HM. :thinking: they've DEFINITELY met before; rich people love things like "parties" and "unnecessary expenses" HAHAHA,, maybe we could do somethin with like... them meeting again at a party alice's parents managed to drag her to while she was still with the MP? they probably met as Youths (i say, as if they're old... LMFAO) but with them having more than a FEW years between them, alice would probably have been at 'annoying kid' status in jarek's eyes for that whole time. not exactly the WARMEST reunion when there wasn't much there to start with, BUT it would give them some initial common ground at least. that could work, MAYHAPS, so lemme know what you THINK...

[my harem characters!]

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2019, 12:26:07 AM »
Alice/Hugh - Hugh would respect that Alice cares so deeply for her horse. He'd still be a grumpy ass about it...but still. Maybe slightly less of an ass if he knows she really cares about her horse.

Anka Rheinberger | Dot Pixis | Arkin Holt | Miriam Gracey | Mina Carolina | Hugh Fraser | Rico Brzenska

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2019, 12:38:50 AM »
► Alice and Eld

Amazing, I'm looking forward to this! ^^

► Alice and Jarek

Dude, parties and unnecessary expenses are two of Jarek's favourite things!! You're talking his language. But yes, this is great, I love the idea of a reunion! I imagine Papa Valdeze will be in attendance, somewhere in the background, looking for alliances.

Shall we start one thread each? If so, let me me know which you want to kick off and I'll queue up the other. I say queue as if I have any sort of system, haha. Or we can go one at a time, if you prefer!

(avatar art credit)

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2019, 01:00:50 AM »
> alice & hugh
yeah!! really, as long as they've got a REASON to hold a conversation that's logical on both sides, i'll consider it a victory for everybody here HEHE,, i can get the starter done for this one!! it makes the most sense that way with setting the scene so >;3c i'll try to get that done pretty soon!!

[my harem characters!]

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2019, 01:07:06 AM »
> CONTENT
both of these are gonna SLAP, my man, they're gonna go OFF. and as you can see i'm still Well Under my four thread limit, of course, SO LET'S DO BOTH! starting one each defs seems like a good idea to me. i can start the one with eld?? :0 i think that'd make sense. ^ ^

[my harem characters!]

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2019, 04:52:15 PM »
and as you can see i'm still Well Under my four thread limit, of course, SO LET'S DO BOTH!

I identify with this so hard. XD

But yes, that sounds like a plan! You take the Eld starter and I'll take the Jarek one. Teamwork!!

(avatar art credit)

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.