• Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Webs: I love it!!
    Today at 12:58:13 AM
  • Webs: omg
    Today at 12:58:08 AM
  • Quiet: Gunther and Tabby are Mando and Baby Yoda lol.
    December 07, 2019, 10:00:35 PM
  • Quiet: Happy Birthday Rico!!
    December 07, 2019, 09:36:19 PM
  • Webs: kind of reeling XD
    December 07, 2019, 02:38:54 AM
  • Webs: i feel you!
    December 07, 2019, 02:38:49 AM
  • Quiet: I'm still not okay lol
    December 07, 2019, 01:10:06 AM
  • Puffin: Right?! It was a wild ride!
    December 06, 2019, 11:16:31 AM
  • Webs: yessss
    December 05, 2019, 09:05:01 PM
  • Quiet: This new chapter y'alllllllllll!!!!!!
    December 05, 2019, 05:31:10 PM
  • Javier Renée: Very nice! Reminds me of Rue, from the Hunger Games haha
    December 04, 2019, 02:36:12 AM
  • Mercedes Carello: I love the name Ruth for some reason!
    December 02, 2019, 04:38:42 PM
  • Puffin: Ruuuuuth! <3 <3
    December 02, 2019, 12:05:12 PM
  • Webs: thanks! inspired by Jonah ^^
    December 02, 2019, 01:34:04 AM
  • Quiet: Cool idea about the families Webs!
    December 02, 2019, 01:18:44 AM
  • Webs: yessss
    December 02, 2019, 12:40:52 AM
  • Quiet: Ruth meet Eld. Eld...this is Ruth.  <3 <3 <3
    December 02, 2019, 12:32:34 AM
  • Quiet: Cheers mate!
    December 02, 2019, 12:03:37 AM
  • Puffin: Nothing in particular, I leave her in your capable hands! I look forward to seeing what you do with her, and to all the plotting of course. :D <3
    December 02, 2019, 12:00:31 AM
  • Quiet: I'll take her. I already have a semi-okay backstory that would work. Please let me know if there is anything you need/want in her bio.
    December 01, 2019, 11:50:42 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: Levi's Plotter ["Why are you wasting my time?"]  (Read 455 times)

Re: Levi's Plotter ["Why are you wasting my time?"]
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2019, 01:22:42 AM »

Welcome to the site Jem!

I play Erwin, and there are a ton of possibilities for both characters, and they certainly have a history!

There's opportunities for them to reminisce (depending on how their relationship is at the moment), talk strategy, get into awkward situations with nobles and MPs, and much more!

I heard we may have a Hange soon as well, and I'd love to get all three characters in a thread and maybe some where they have to deal with Erwin and his...issues...with the regime.

I've also just put up a group thread for the Survey Corps, so feel free to join in!

Thank you <3

I’m definitely up for any good plot with Erwin (and the group thread with Hange once she’s here. And the Survey Corps group thread. And...)
I’d definitely like to explore their dynamic during the first few missions Levi had after joinging the Corps.... when he decided to follow Erwin but was still somewhat keeping his guard up, not entirely sure what to expect. I’m sure they can have many more conversations about Erwin’s vision for the future and how it makes Levi realise how little vision he’s had his whole life, only really living to make it from one day to the next.
But then again getting into trouble with the MP is always fun... ;)

Ah I see, I like doing prelude threads too!

My posting has been a bit sporadic at the moment, but if you did want to get something started over the next couple weeks, feel free to shoot me a PM and we could narrow down where we'd like to start, be it a group thread large or small, or a thread with just the two of them!

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2019, 09:18:23 PM »
► Levi and Eld

Hey Jem! So these two are known to one another, obviously, and there's a ton of plotting potential. :D I'm always up for a mission beyond the Walls, past threads (seeing as Levi's squad were all handpicked, I've often wondered when and how Eld caught the captain's eye), even cleaning duty - I'm honestly down for just about anything! Probably needless to say, but Eld has a deep well of respect for Levi and is grateful for the opportunity to serve on his squad.

Dalton Lightbody | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2019, 12:43:40 AM »
Ah I see, I like doing prelude threads too!

My posting has been a bit sporadic at the moment, but if you did want to get something started over the next couple weeks, feel free to shoot me a PM and we could narrow down where we'd like to start, be it a group thread large or small, or a thread with just the two of them!

Will do!  ^^

► Levi and Eld

Hey Jem! So these two are known to one another, obviously, and there's a ton of plotting potential. :D I'm always up for a mission beyond the Walls, past threads (seeing as Levi's squad were all handpicked, I've often wondered when and how Eld caught the captain's eye), even cleaning duty - I'm honestly down for just about anything! Probably needless to say, but Eld has a deep well of respect for Levi and is grateful for the opportunity to serve on his squad.

Honestly, I have often wondered how Levi came to pick his squad, so we can definitely do something like that! I think besides Eld’s obvious skills, he would have taken note of his general conviction and attitude towards both fighting and life. Maybe he encountered him in a mission and then went to check him out in more detail once prompted to create his own squad?

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2019, 07:24:40 AM »
► Levi and Eld

Awesome, that certainly makes sense! Shall we explore something along these lines then? We can throw these two into an expedition beyond the Walls and, hopefully, Eld can demonstrate his skill. Or we can skip to a later stage in the process if you'd prefer. :)

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2019, 07:45:13 AM »
► Levi and Eld

Awesome, that certainly makes sense! Shall we explore something along these lines then? We can throw these two into an expedition beyond the Walls and, hopefully, Eld can demonstrate his skill. Or we can skip to a later stage in the process if you'd prefer. :)

Actually, what do you think about Levi being prompted to choose his team, he remembers Eld from some previous mission and actually goes to observe his training and then talk to him... ? I think it could be quite fun to have Levi being very nonchalant about it, while Eld is struggling to keep up with what's going on... ? Then again, there would probably be more action during an actual mission, so depends on what you prefer :)

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2019, 08:16:38 AM »
► Levi and Eld

Oooh, yes! That works very well! There's plenty of time for other missions beyond the Wall, so I'm more than happy to go with something more dialogue based. I can see Eld being a bit flummoxed in the beginning. :D Would you like to start or would you prefer me to kick things off?

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2019, 08:27:55 AM »
► Levi and Eld

Oooh, yes! That works very well! There's plenty of time for other missions beyond the Wall, so I'm more than happy to go with something more dialogue based. I can see Eld being a bit flummoxed in the beginning. :D Would you like to start or would you prefer me to kick things off?

Great! I can start something - my starters aren't usually that extensive, so I'm hope that's alright - but I'll get to that either tonight or tomorrow :)

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2019, 12:10:39 PM »
► Levi and Eld

That'd be perfect, thanks Jem! And definitely don't worry about length, my posts have been on the shorter side recently so that'll work very well. <3 « Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 12:11:06 PM by Puffin »

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2019, 03:34:02 AM »
Malcolm is here to defintely waste time! I think frenemies, Malcolm is loud, too much fun, and would totally get himself into trouble with Levi too often. Have some propositions for threads?

• Cleaning Duty - Malcolm probably got stuck doing it. He doesn't mind doing it, but he'd complain the whole time, make jokes, and not take it seriously at all. Make it 'fun' - wink wink-

• A Talk About the Past - Something, something it's late at night, unprompted conversation. Malcolm acts defensively about his past, jokes that Levi is too. Malcolm ends up revealing that he joined to 'run away' from his old life, maybe Levi has something to say about that...

• Squad/Fellow Soldiers - Haven't really come up with this quite well, but something could prompt Levi to request for Malcolm to join his squad? Haven't really decided what 'squad' Malcolm is in, other than he's been in the Survey Corps for a very long time (around 10 years). Maybe the two have just avoided each other for that long and never really got to know each other, not that anything has prompted them before.

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2019, 03:41:46 AM »
Levi & Malcom

Frenemies sounds great - I'm thinking they are generally not the best of friends, but also manage to have conversations without ending up at each others' throats?
As for a plot - what do you think about the Survey Corps returning from an especially bad expedition, one that ended with a lot of blood. Thus, they all have their own way of dealing with it and some might even hit up a local bar for a drink or two - which is where they run into each other. Maybe Levi sees Malcom sitting there and decides to head over as they both know everyone is somewhat struggling with a bad mission, no matter how well they hide it. Or maybe it's the other way around and Malcom decides to talk to him. Could tie in nicely with the second option you gave!

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2019, 04:13:54 AM »
Levi & Malcom

Frenemies sounds great - I'm thinking they are generally not the best of friends, but also manage to have conversations without ending up at each others' throats?
As for a plot - what do you think about the Survey Corps returning from an especially bad expedition, one that ended with a lot of blood. Thus, they all have their own way of dealing with it and some might even hit up a local bar for a drink or two - which is where they run into each other. Maybe Levi sees Malcom sitting there and decides to head over as they both know everyone is somewhat struggling with a bad mission, no matter how well they hide it. Or maybe it's the other way around and Malcom decides to talk to him. Could tie in nicely with the second option you gave!

Yes, I'm totally down! ^^

Drunken (or not so Drunken) ramblings of Malcolm sound interesting, hm hm. A chance to explore more vulnerable sides of the characters is also something very intriguing. And yes, would tie in very well with the idea of the two sharing about their pasts, even if Malcolm definitely isn't the type to share!

Tags: levi jem 

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.