* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Statistics

* Season

Season 2

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 47
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 4
  • Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Draco: Definitely! I'm loving stalking every single reply going by
    Today at 06:16:20 PM
  • QuietCelt: Great writing all around.  :D :D
    Today at 05:24:16 PM
  • QuietCelt: Everyone is doing such a great job with their posting!
    Today at 05:23:57 PM
  • Draco: He could take care of himself and he had the budding emotional trauma to prove it! <3 it's beautiful
    Today at 01:59:35 PM
  • Puffin: That Bert starter is wonderful, Drew! <3
    Today at 08:23:59 AM
  • Kaori: Night!
    Today at 02:45:45 AM
  • QuietCelt: Well I'm old so I'm going to bed. Night all!
    Today at 02:45:26 AM
  • QuietCelt: Awwww. Just give it more time. Sometimes characters are a hit right off the bat and sometimes they take a little time. One is not better than the other. All good. No stress. No worries.
    Today at 02:43:00 AM
  • Kaori: Its just Arkin and squad Dita if those guys ever get taken
    Today at 02:42:42 AM
  • Kaori: Luke isnt popular IC either, from the way I wrote him
    Today at 02:42:19 AM
  • Kaori: The arkin thread is his first thread with an actual reply tbh
    Today at 02:41:10 AM
  • Kaori: Lol
    Today at 02:40:46 AM
  • Kaori: Luke isnt actually very popular to rp with here
    Today at 02:40:42 AM
  • QuietCelt: Like Luke. People are drawn to Luke because they know he will be kind and listen and help.
    Today at 02:39:35 AM
  • QuietCelt: He's nice. People are drawn to niceness. And he has a skill that people need.
    Today at 02:39:17 AM
  • Kaori: Arkin is quite popular, it would seem
    Today at 02:38:02 AM
  • Kaori: Yeah
    Today at 02:37:43 AM
  • QuietCelt: The animation is beautiful.
    Today at 02:32:36 AM
  • QuietCelt: I'm not super familiar with Ancient Magus Bride. I've seen most of the episodes though. But Lindel IS great and I also like Shannon and Shanahan.
    Today at 02:31:11 AM
  • Kaori: Lindel is great
    Today at 02:29:36 AM

* Our Server

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: Notebook Entries  (Read 408 times)

Notebook Entries
« on: August 20, 2017, 06:15:23 PM »
Hey all, so as you already know, Erwin's father left his research notes behind, so I will begin posting a series of excerpts here! Enjoy!

In those years I have served as a teacher I have discovered something truly odd about our world...or what may be left of it.  These walls, this island - it cannot be everything.  Humanity extinct except for all but a few hundred thousand people?  There is something wrong there indeed.  Why is knowledge of the outside world banned as well?  And could this be attached to the clashing dates I've found in some earlier textbooks during my time as a student?

While I do fear that i may have stumbled on to something that is much greater than myself, I feel that I must unearth this secret for the good of the people, I must find the answer.  However, I do not know how deep this will go, or how many new mysteries will I stumble upon in the process.  Or if it may get me killed.

But isn't the truth sometimes more important than anything else?

Re: Notebook Entries
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 01:36:43 PM »
I started my search over the past week. I spent hours in the library at (INSERT) reading multiple books and searching through several dozen more archival records. What I have found is both interesting and shocking. I have established the following. First, there was a world beyond these walls. This is what we are told, and from what I can see, is fact. Second, there are several clashing dates in the few books I have found regarding the construction of the walls, and the arrival of humanity to this location. But why are there such differences? History is by no means a precise science, but there is clearly something wrong here a difference of a couple days is understandable...but two years in some cases?  Even two decades? It is perplexing at best, and troubling at worst.

There are limitless possibilities to what this information could imply.  I will need to do further research and analysis.

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.