* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 55
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Quiet: Looks like we are getting a Moblit! That's lovely. :-)
    August 05, 2020, 11:15:57 PM
  • Badtz-Milk: def feels good to be back into the swing of things!
    August 05, 2020, 03:28:15 PM
  • Quiet: I've been there lol!
    August 05, 2020, 03:00:32 PM
  • Badtz-Milk: mostly just playing catch up with everything!
    August 05, 2020, 02:54:11 PM
  • Quiet: lots*
    August 05, 2020, 02:52:44 PM
  • Quiet: WooooHooooo to losts of posts!
    August 05, 2020, 02:52:35 PM
  • Badtz-Milk: got a lot of posts out today!!
    August 05, 2020, 04:39:21 AM
  • Quiet: Always glad to see you friend!
    August 05, 2020, 12:53:58 AM
  • Webs: Hi!! I am around XD here and there
    August 05, 2020, 12:41:36 AM
  • Quiet: Hope everyone is having a good Tues. :-)
    August 04, 2020, 09:54:23 PM
  • Quiet: Webbbsssss!!!!!!! Hi!
    August 04, 2020, 02:08:27 PM
  • Quiet: And happy August 1st! Hope list last summer month is good to everyone.
    August 01, 2020, 03:00:02 PM
  • Quiet: We made it! Everyone have a good weekend!
    July 31, 2020, 10:50:13 PM
  • Puffin: Happy Friday everyone, thank goodness the weekend is nearly here! <3
    July 31, 2020, 10:36:55 PM
  • the dear hunter.: happy thursday!!! keep it movin' <3
    July 30, 2020, 03:53:28 PM
  • Michael Whitaker: hump day!! LOL
    July 29, 2020, 08:40:25 PM
  • Quiet: Tuesday was....hot gross and muggy lol. Everyone have a good Wednesday. Halfway there!
    July 28, 2020, 11:12:33 PM
  • Badtz-Milk: monday shaped up to a regular monday, but we just keep truckin'
    July 27, 2020, 09:40:19 PM
  • Puffin: Loving the positivity! I hope everyone's week is off to a great start. <3
    July 27, 2020, 07:41:26 PM
  • Badtz-Milk: ditto!!
    July 27, 2020, 01:48:42 AM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: hey look ma, i made it!  (Read 839 times)

hey look ma, i made it!
« on: November 27, 2019, 01:34:56 AM »

aderyn rossi | 23 | garrison | +caring | -paranoid

FRIENDS
aderyn likes people and isn't opposed to having friends whatsoever. she's something of an ambivert, so she's much more social some days than others, especially depending on her company. she's pretty easy to befriend, though there's not many situations that she'd approach someone else first without a reason regarding work or relaying information. aderyn values friendship and takes it quite seriously when it does come her way. she's willing to work through a lot, even with particularly difficult people, but her sense of what she'll tolerate and what she won't is very clearly defined.

ENEMIES & RIVALS
becoming enemies with aderyn isn't easy. she's lax and lets a lot roll off her back, so any insults or sly remarks tend to be ignored. she doesn't care much what others think of her or what rumors get spread around. rather, it's much more likely that her enemies are people that used to be friends. anyone who has betrayed her trust or used her for some type of gain is swiftly cut off, and she'll regard them with hatred till the end of time. as for rivals, aderyn is a woman who knows what her job is and does it, maybe going above and beyond when it's needed, but otherwise doing only what is asked of her. therefore, she doesn't have rivals in her work environment because she's satisfied with herself as long as her work is done and she's not leaving more trouble for anyone else.

ROMANCE
aderyn is "separated" from her husband and has not actively looked for a relationship since then. she's more focused on maintaining her friendships and living life in a way that makes her feel accomplished and content. if love did come her way, she wouldn't feel inclined to fight against it or exist in denial of the feeling. she just doesn't expect it to happen, and would bluntly turn down anyone who presents an unreciprocated interest.

some are loyal soldiers / while these other thorns are rosy
and if you never know who you can trust / then trust me you'll be lonely.

Re: hey look ma, i made it!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 02:00:23 AM »
Hey there!

So...since I write most of the Garrison lol, I'm sure a few of my characters would know her.  :D :D

Dot Pixis (http://reluctant-heroes.com/index.php?topic=636.0)
Rico Brzenska (http://reluctant-heroes.com/index.php?topic=3819.0)
Anka Rheinberger (http://reluctant-heroes.com/index.php?topic=559.0)
Arkin Holt (http://reluctant-heroes.com/index.php?topic=759.0)
Miriam Gracey (http://reluctant-heroes.com/index.php?topic=924.0)

Arkin and Rico are both Team Leaders (Arkin is cannons and Rico is an Elite) so if she needs a squad, please let me know.

I'm always open to ideas! Looking forward to seeing another Garrison member in the game!

Anka Rheinberger | Dot Pixis | Arkin Holt | Miriam Gracey | Mina Carolina | Hugh Fraser | Rico Brzenska | Ruth Haas

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 03:16:46 AM »
how DARE you give us THAT as a plotter title. how very dare you.

Aderyn & Gustav
Mr Straight-Laces isn't the most social of creatures but he does, definitely, relish in some time to relax away from Pixis when he knows he won't get into mischief/end up needing to be hauled out of a pub or anywhere, and given he's a glorified errand-boy at points, he probably knows Aderyn through their work. Depending on what squad she's a part of and all, how much they work together is debatable, but after the Fall of Wall Maria, there was definitely a lot of fielding around the squads, shuffling around, paperwork, and new observations to be made.

Aderyn & Axel
ok so we may have discussed this a LOT on discord, but i need them. one day. i need this smol interacting with Aderyn. He absolutely hangs about the Trost Garrison plenty, and possibly he could trail after her, trying to help her out with things? Carrying things, asking if she has time to practice something with him, trying to get her to take him up on top of the Wall - anything tbh, he is hungry for knowledge and experience.

possibly she might have met Quirin down in the underground (fuck now i have that in my head playing) sometime too but i'd have to look at dates for that and i am way too tired for it

Axel | Claude | Damien | ErenGustav | Gunther | Kade | Mara | Nack | Quirin | Ymir

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2019, 11:24:48 PM »
YES HEWWO glhkjgFHKJ you maintain absolute control of the garrison... POWER MOVE

it would be nice for her to have a squad!!! for plot reasons, she probably SHOULD/WOULD be an elite. :eyes: idk if there's teams besides rico's that might really NEED another member though so lmk!!!

Miriam & Aderyn
> i think these two would actually get along QUITE well. aderyn might get a bit overwhelmed with her energy at times, but she'd still definitely be appreciative of it all the same. she'd love hearing about tabby, for SURE. they both approach things with compassion but FIRM boundaries as well so there's that they'd share too :0 maybe we could have them just. meeting and having a nice quiet convo??? i feel like those sorts work well for first interactions... but lemme know what you think!!

[my harem characters!]
sebastian schwarz | armin arlert | alice stamper | aderyn rossi | rosin köhler

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2019, 12:04:05 AM »
you KNOW why!! not only am i a sadistic bitch but i'm ALSO an EMO. LMFAO

Gustav & Aderyn
> they've probably met yeah!!! it's still up in the air about what squad she's in (see last post LDFHGLSKJGH) but i'm sure they've met before wall maria fell, even. i think with the two of them both not being like... CRAZY social, it might be a little difficult at first. BUT if she were in charge of receiving paperwork and such at any point?? especially AFTER the wall fell?? she would for sure strike up a convo to lighten things up a little. she might invite him to spend some time with her after a few of those interactions, perhaps? she developed a love for chess while living with her husband and is pretty good at it, so we could have smth with that! (she might not be prepared for that Laser Focus but. THAT'S FINE!!)

Axel & Aderyn
> YUH. YUHHH. we DID do a lot of discussion with this one but... IT REMAINS JUST AS GOOD!! she'd love having him around instead of trying to make him go away all the time (like i'm sure a lot of soldiers just tryna get through the day would TEND TO LMFAO) so. OWO!! i'm not sure who it'd make more sense to have start this one... HMM

OH TRUE?? that WOULD be lit... tho years DO cause an issue... her last year there would've been... APPROX 831? i'm not sure if quirin would do deals or anything with fourteen year olds / if he was even UP TO THAT at the time LMFAO

[my harem characters!]

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2019, 02:32:33 PM »
Aderyn & Gustav
Yes! I'm down for that. Gustav's pretty chill in a 'get work done first' way but he's also really relaxed with people he's familiar with, so it would make sense that he'd get along with her after a few interactions. And he is always down for chess though I can't play it for shit, please don't make me write it out!!

Aderyn & Axel
Oh definitely. "Falkenrath's kid's here again." "Ugh." Aderyn quickly becoming one of his favourite soldiers to trail after. Either works! I can get something out in the next week, unless you beat me to it? If that sounds good to you!

yeah probably not, quirin was a smol bean who probably didn't go to the underground that soon since he'd be pretty freshly graduated and his captain doesn't typically want to toss him into deadly situations surprisingly BUT maybe once day they'll meet

Axel | Claude | Damien | ErenGustav | Gunther | Kade | Mara | Nack | Quirin | Ymir

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2020, 02:28:17 AM »
I honestly thought I replied to this. I'm sorry!   :( :(

LOL. I am the Rose Queen and don't let anyone tell you differently.  ;) ;)

Miriam & Aderyn

I'm not sure what is going on with all the Elite Squads ATM. Miri is part of Squad Mitabi and I don't know if Squad Ian has any members and I know Squad Rico does not. Okay, so I'm failing as Rose Queen right now lol. Dang it.

But anyway, I could see the two gals being friends or friendly. Miri loves to talk about her niece and will chatter to anyone who will listen (for...hours if they let her). I could see them having a cup of tea or something while there is a lull during the day. Something like that.

Sorry again for the delay! :)

Anka Rheinberger | Dot Pixis | Arkin Holt | Miriam Gracey | Mina Carolina | Hugh Fraser | Rico Brzenska | Ruth Haas

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2020, 06:30:14 AM »
i thought i replied to this ages ago and i'm like. O_O Whoops!!! so SORRY ABOUT THAT,,,

aderyn & gustav
BOLD OF YOU to assume i might have any idea how to play chess either, LMFAO. we can do smth with this one for sure!!! maybe after the axel thread???

aderyn & axel
YUH!! ik you got a lot of things to write and respond to but i'm also the worst at starters, SO perhaps you can get to this one whenever you've got the muse to????? just lemme know!!

[my harem characters!]

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2020, 05:05:15 PM »
miriam & aderyn
even the rose queen cannot be eternally aware of all her subjects! i may see about putting her in rico's squad here after while, 'n' maybe another member will encourage folks to join that one & others, too! exhaustion has me just a li'l out of it right now (can't sleep bc sick, being sick is tiring, Hell Cycle)

i think they could definitely be friends! a quiet moment like that would defs be a nice first thread for them, and aderyn has no complaints about listening. i can get that starter done here in a bit (probably this week or the next??) if you'd like!

(IT'S OK!! it DEFINITELY happens sometimes LOL)

[my harem characters!]

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.