• Webs: i feel you!
    Today at 02:38:49 AM
  • Quiet: I'm still not okay lol
    Today at 01:10:06 AM
  • Puffin: Right?! It was a wild ride!
    December 06, 2019, 11:16:31 AM
  • Webs: yessss
    December 05, 2019, 09:05:01 PM
  • Quiet: This new chapter y'alllllllllll!!!!!!
    December 05, 2019, 05:31:10 PM
  • Javier Renée: Very nice! Reminds me of Rue, from the Hunger Games haha
    December 04, 2019, 02:36:12 AM
  • Mercedes Carello: I love the name Ruth for some reason!
    December 02, 2019, 04:38:42 PM
  • Puffin: Ruuuuuth! <3 <3
    December 02, 2019, 12:05:12 PM
  • Webs: thanks! inspired by Jonah ^^
    December 02, 2019, 01:34:04 AM
  • Quiet: Cool idea about the families Webs!
    December 02, 2019, 01:18:44 AM
  • Webs: yessss
    December 02, 2019, 12:40:52 AM
  • Quiet: Ruth meet Eld. Eld...this is Ruth.  <3 <3 <3
    December 02, 2019, 12:32:34 AM
  • Quiet: Cheers mate!
    December 02, 2019, 12:03:37 AM
  • Puffin: Nothing in particular, I leave her in your capable hands! I look forward to seeing what you do with her, and to all the plotting of course. :D <3
    December 02, 2019, 12:00:31 AM
  • Quiet: I'll take her. I already have a semi-okay backstory that would work. Please let me know if there is anything you need/want in her bio.
    December 01, 2019, 11:50:42 PM
  • Puffin: That would actually be amazing, Quiet!! <3
    December 01, 2019, 11:44:35 PM
  • Rosebelle Renée: Do it!
    December 01, 2019, 11:23:17 PM
  • Quiet: Should I take Eld's fiance? I think I should take Eld's fiance.
    December 01, 2019, 10:30:57 PM
  • HiddenBaroness: Keep safe if y'all are!
    December 01, 2019, 03:51:26 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: Character Pokemon Teams!  (Read 96 times)

Character Pokemon Teams!
« on: November 30, 2019, 03:06:48 AM »
Pokemanz Teams for all your Characters!

SURVEY CORPS MEMBER MALCOLM

• Froakie -> Frogadier -> Greninja
    Malcolm's Starter, Malcolm needs a starter that is edgy and cool because Malcolm lowkey is pretty angsty. Well, no not really. Malcolm probably would've though Froakie is this weird cute frog thing that he could totally hang out with.

• Sneasel -> Weavile
    This pokemon is a trickster and it has blades (huge claw things) for hands, which is both cool and crafty and would totally play pranks with Malcolm around the barracks. And for some reason, I can totally imagine Weavile running across rooftops while Malcolm swings around on his 3DMG.

• Jolteon
    I love Eeveelutions, and Malcolm is going to get one! Electric types are fast and well, electrifying, which fits Malcolm's personality a lot! He definitely needs something that can keep up with him!

• Delibird
    Get it, because it's a Delivery Bird?? It's just so derpy looking, Malcolm would 100% love it and it also is a reference to when Malcolm used to be Delivery-Man himself.

• Ponyta -> Rapidash
    Malcolm loves horses! Plus fire horse is best horse.

• Talonflame
    As a Survey Corps member, of course Malcolm is going to get a bird to represent the Wings of Freedom. Fire bird is the coolest bird, excuse my puns.

SURVEY CORPS MEMBER ROSEBELLE

• Chimchar - > Monferno -> Infernape
    Chimchar was my first starter! It fits Rosie because it's a cute lil'monkey. Plus it's based off of the legend of Sun Wukong (it's later evolutions), who is a hero!

• Rufflet -> Braviary
    Rosie's birb to represent her as a member of the Survey Corps!

• Budew -> Roselia -> Roserade
    Of course Rosie needs a pokemon based on her namesake, roses!

• Sylveon
    Rosie's Eeveelution, of course, because it's adorable like Rosie and because it's got ribbons, like Rosie!

• Noibat -> Noivern
    A dragon type, but a bat that flies around because it would have to keep up with Rosie as she's flying around on her 3DMG.

• Buneary -> Lopunny
    Just a cute little bunny that can pack a powerhouse punch or kick, which basically described Rosie to a T.

CADET JAVIER

• Bulbasaur -> Ivysaur -> Venusaur
    It's a small, unassuming plant-frog thing. I Imagine Javier just has a fondness for grass types in general, as well I think it's one of the more overlooked starters? (I mean I love it) but also, like Javier just kind of... forgotten about.

• Flareon
    It's just so fluffy! It's nickname would be Tomato (in favor of Javier's Spain FC, haha).

• Pidgey -> Pidgeotto -> Pidgeot
    It's a birb, 'cause one day Javier will join the Survey Corp and he needs a birb for the wings of freedom haha.

• Ralts -> Kirlia -> Gallade
    With the cool elbow/blade things, this is another pokemon I can totes imagine running/parkouring across the rooftops while Javier is flying around on his 3DMG.

• Absol
    A bit of a foreboding pokemon, but I feel it really works with Javier because while not necessarily misunderstood, Javier is the type of guy who 'feels' when disaster is coming. (And of course, the impending tragedies)

• Golett -> Golurk
    It's a pretty sturdy pokemon, which I think is quite fitting of the type of guy Javier is. But also, it relates to being a 'tomb' or a 'gaurd' of the dead, which lowkey reveals just how somber Javier actually is
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 03:11:05 AM by Badtz-Milk »

Re: Character Pokemon Teams!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 05:21:41 AM »
I love this thread so much!! And all the Pokémon talk it's spawned too! too tired to go more in-depth or include others

CADET AXEL
loyal pokemon come first
mightyena | pidgeot | houndoom | pyroar | torracat | espeon

OFFICER DREXLER
pretty but dangerous
persian | ditto | shinx | glaceon | liepard | zebstrika

CADET EREN
won't ever let you flee
charmeleon | kadabra | cubone | gyarados | zapdos | zubat

Axel | Claude | ErenGustav | Gunther | Mara | Nack | Quirin | Ymir

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2019, 07:03:43 AM »
i've been thinking about this for like a WEEK, it's so funky fresh that you made this thread!!!
maybe i'll get armin in here soon. as well as some backstory mayhaps??? :thinking: i like you guys' choices a lot!! ALSO OTL SORRY FOR REPEATS FROM UR TEAMS

Cadet Sebastian
team chosen for practicality.
sneasel (dagger) | zoroark (renoir) | umbreon (blossom) | zigzagoon (candy) | murkrow (gentleman) | houndoom (wicked)

Soldier Aderyn
team chosen for empathy.
phantump (poe) | banette (segen) | mimikyu (sock) | muk (lucky) | absol (raven) | lapras (echo)

Scout Alice
team chosen for beauty.
milotic (crescendo) | ninetales (melody) | rapidash (candenza) | dragonair (dolce) | gardevoir (sforzando) | espeon (sempre)

hello! i'm ellie. i am a young adult woman of twenty
whole years. my favorite things are music and axolotls.

[my harem characters!]
sebastian schwarz | armin arlert | alice stamper | aderyn rossi

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2019, 10:42:35 PM »
Ooh, I love this idea! <3 I'll add my other characters' squads in time, but for now...

► LORD JAREK VALDEZE

• Aegislash
Its potent spectral powers allow it to manipulate others. It once used its powers to force people and Pokémon to build a kingdom to its liking.

• Nidoking
It uses its thick arms, legs and tail to attack forcefully. Melee combat is its specialty.

• Serperior
It only gives its all against strong opponents who are not fazed by the glare from Serperior’s noble eyes.

• Skarmory
The feathers that it sheds are very sharp. It is said that people once used the feathers as swords.

• Tyrantrum
Nothing could stop this Pokémon 100 million years ago, so it behaved like a king.

• Unfezant
This Pokémon is intelligent and intensely proud. People will sit up and take notice if you become the Trainer of one.

Dalton Lightbody | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2019, 09:03:07 AM »
► CADET MARCO BOTT

• Espeon
Espeon is extremely loyal to any Trainer it considers to be worthy. It is said that this Pokémon developed its precognitive powers to protect its Trainer from harm.

• Lapras
A smart and kindhearted Pokémon, it glides across the surface of the sea while its beautiful song echoes around it.

• Leafeon
Although it doesn't like disputes, it will sharpen the leaf on its tail into a blade and fight if it has to protect its friends.

• Psyduck
As a result of headaches so fierce they cause it to cry, it sometimes uses psychokinesis without meaning to.

• Rapidash (Galarian variety; no sprite for that)
Brave and prideful, this Pokémon dashes airily through the forest, its steps aided by the psychic power stored in the fur on its fetlocks.

• Tranquill
It can fly moderately quickly. No matter how far it travels, it can always find its way back to its master and its nest.

-

► CADET STRUNA MAYBERRY

• Alomomola
Fishermen take them along on long voyages, because if you have an Alomomola with you, there'll be no need for a doctor or medicine.

• Dragonair
Lakes where Dragonair live are filled with offerings from people, because they believe this Pokémon is able to control the weather.

• Swanna
Despite their elegant appearance, they can flap their wings strongly and fly for thousands of miles.

• Togekiss
Known as a bringer of blessings, it’s been depicted on good-luck charms since ancient times.

• Toucannon
Known for forming harmonious couples, this Pokémon is brought to wedding ceremonies as a good luck charm.

• Vaporeon
Blending in with the water and erasing all signs of its presence, it patiently waits for its prey, fish Pokémon.

Dalton Lightbody | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History
  • Kaien Engelbrecht: Reply for Shay! [link]
    December 05, 2019, 07:38:34 PM
  • Marco Bott: Reply for Jean! [link]
    December 05, 2019, 02:34:49 PM
  • Jarek Valdeze: Reply for Quirin! [link]
    December 05, 2019, 12:26:02 PM
  • Marco Bott: Reply for Jean! [link]
    December 04, 2019, 11:11:35 PM
  • Javier Renée: Javier jumping in on the ODM Aptitude Test with Mara, Struna, Mercedes, and Elenor! [link]
    December 04, 2019, 01:54:38 AM
  • Webs: Claude for Battlefield Medics 2 (Bertholdt, Darcy, Eelja, Mina, Mercedes) [link]
    December 03, 2019, 09:49:51 PM
  • Marco Bott: Reply in the Winter Aptitude Test for Jean, Eren and Javier! [link]
    December 03, 2019, 06:35:39 PM
  • Marco Bott: Reply for Kaien! [link]
    December 02, 2019, 11:56:59 PM
  • Jarek Valdeze: Reply for Kaien! [link]
    December 02, 2019, 12:29:29 PM
  • Javier Renée: Javier is joining up with Eren, Marco, and Jean for the Winter Aptitude Test! [link]
    December 02, 2019, 02:08:41 AM

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.