• Webs: i feel you!
    Today at 02:38:49 AM
  • Quiet: I'm still not okay lol
    Today at 01:10:06 AM
  • Puffin: Right?! It was a wild ride!
    December 06, 2019, 11:16:31 AM
  • Webs: yessss
    December 05, 2019, 09:05:01 PM
  • Quiet: This new chapter y'alllllllllll!!!!!!
    December 05, 2019, 05:31:10 PM
  • Javier Renée: Very nice! Reminds me of Rue, from the Hunger Games haha
    December 04, 2019, 02:36:12 AM
  • Mercedes Carello: I love the name Ruth for some reason!
    December 02, 2019, 04:38:42 PM
  • Puffin: Ruuuuuth! <3 <3
    December 02, 2019, 12:05:12 PM
  • Webs: thanks! inspired by Jonah ^^
    December 02, 2019, 01:34:04 AM
  • Quiet: Cool idea about the families Webs!
    December 02, 2019, 01:18:44 AM
  • Webs: yessss
    December 02, 2019, 12:40:52 AM
  • Quiet: Ruth meet Eld. Eld...this is Ruth.  <3 <3 <3
    December 02, 2019, 12:32:34 AM
  • Quiet: Cheers mate!
    December 02, 2019, 12:03:37 AM
  • Puffin: Nothing in particular, I leave her in your capable hands! I look forward to seeing what you do with her, and to all the plotting of course. :D <3
    December 02, 2019, 12:00:31 AM
  • Quiet: I'll take her. I already have a semi-okay backstory that would work. Please let me know if there is anything you need/want in her bio.
    December 01, 2019, 11:50:42 PM
  • Puffin: That would actually be amazing, Quiet!! <3
    December 01, 2019, 11:44:35 PM
  • Rosebelle Renée: Do it!
    December 01, 2019, 11:23:17 PM
  • Quiet: Should I take Eld's fiance? I think I should take Eld's fiance.
    December 01, 2019, 10:30:57 PM
  • HiddenBaroness: Keep safe if y'all are!
    December 01, 2019, 03:51:26 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: Folding up 'n making friends? [Mina]  (Read 21 times)

Folding up 'n making friends? [Mina]
« on: December 01, 2019, 09:50:36 PM »

Raze stood dumbfounded in front of a large pile of freshly washed clothes. Today he was ordered on laundry duty once again, but for the first time, he was supposed to fold and pack clothes instead of taking parts in the washing procedure. Not that he minded it, but soon the young boy was forced to face the fact that he had no idea how to fold clothes in the first place. Back then he never really had to do such a thing. His aunt never washed his clothes for him - well she rarely did any laundry, to begin with - and the clothes of Raze were only washed when the boy was playing around the lake with Marla. Even at those times, folding was something unknown to them as they just left their clothes scattered around on the riverbank so it could dry on the sun while they continued to play around...

A faint smile appeared on the face of Raze, but it quickly disappeared as the 13 years old reminded himself that daydreaming won't help him progress with today's task. First, he tried to do the good old "learn by trying" method, however, the boy failed miserably once, twice...and then numerous times. After that Raze tried to observe the others in the hope of producing better results. While his knowledge grew, somehow it seemed like that each person had their way of folding clothes plus as he could see, the different types of clothing had their way of folding. After observing for a bit Raze thought that he maybe got the nick of it and tried again. Now the clothes resembled some sort of package but in his view, they still looked pretty messy and disgusting compared to the clothes folded by the others. Slowly but steadily he started to get desperate.

As he glanced around, the boy couldn't see any familiar faces. He still didn't have anyone he could call a friend. However, somehow he became acquaintances with a fellow cadet. A loud, cheerful girl who never stopped teasing him, but as they stick together Raze learned a thing or two from her. However now she was on a different errand than him and no matter how much he looked around, Raze couldn't find her face. On the other hand, he was way too shy and proud to ask help from anyone else. Raze could already feel a few glances on him, and perhaps heard whispering as well. Several cadets already avoided him and he didn't want to fuel the rumors and such. The boy desperately wanted to show off that he can be just as good as them...he just needs a bit more time. Because of that, he started to become more frantic, his movements became more disorganized and harsher...thus he started to lost the few achievements he reached so far.

Even when no one laughed at him or whispered around him he could still hear they mockery and laughs despite it only being the part of his imagination. ~ Don't laugh at me! Don't whisper about me! I'm as good as all of you! I just...I just! - H gritted his teeth a bit as he tried again and again, his dark ringed golden-brown eyes fixated on the large pile of clothes in front of him. « Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 10:08:33 PM by Razahir Kōri »

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History
  • Kaien Engelbrecht: Reply for Shay! [link]
    December 05, 2019, 07:38:34 PM
  • Marco Bott: Reply for Jean! [link]
    December 05, 2019, 02:34:49 PM
  • Jarek Valdeze: Reply for Quirin! [link]
    December 05, 2019, 12:26:02 PM
  • Marco Bott: Reply for Jean! [link]
    December 04, 2019, 11:11:35 PM
  • Javier Renée: Javier jumping in on the ODM Aptitude Test with Mara, Struna, Mercedes, and Elenor! [link]
    December 04, 2019, 01:54:38 AM
  • Webs: Claude for Battlefield Medics 2 (Bertholdt, Darcy, Eelja, Mina, Mercedes) [link]
    December 03, 2019, 09:49:51 PM
  • Marco Bott: Reply in the Winter Aptitude Test for Jean, Eren and Javier! [link]
    December 03, 2019, 06:35:39 PM
  • Marco Bott: Reply for Kaien! [link]
    December 02, 2019, 11:56:59 PM
  • Jarek Valdeze: Reply for Kaien! [link]
    December 02, 2019, 12:29:29 PM
  • Javier Renée: Javier is joining up with Eren, Marco, and Jean for the Winter Aptitude Test! [link]
    December 02, 2019, 02:08:41 AM

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.