* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 45
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Lou: It is treating me well enough. I can't complain with the lovely WA weather
    June 30, 2020, 05:01:04 AM
  • Quiet: Howdy y'all. Hope summer is treating everyone as kindly as it can. :-)
    June 29, 2020, 03:17:05 PM
  • Nanaba: One post down wooo
    June 26, 2020, 10:37:42 PM
  • Nanaba: <3
    June 26, 2020, 10:37:35 PM
  • Puffin: Great job, Lou!!  Always love a Nanaba post. <3
    June 25, 2020, 10:01:00 AM
  • Nanaba: I will put it first on my list
    June 20, 2020, 08:27:15 PM
  • Nanaba: working on Utopia posts. If anyone has a Nanaba request, please let me know
    June 20, 2020, 08:26:52 PM
  • Nanaba: *falls in*
    June 20, 2020, 08:24:07 PM
  • Puffin: Phew, I'm glad you were able to get it back, Sora! :)
    June 18, 2020, 07:15:12 PM
  • Sora: lucky me :D
    June 18, 2020, 01:22:54 PM
  • Sora: Managed to recover it
    June 18, 2020, 01:22:50 PM
  • Sora: Damn...I can't believe this. I just lost my whole post for Mina *sniff*
    June 18, 2020, 01:19:29 PM
  • fleetingthoughts: Aaah thank you so much for your compliments :D I'm so glad you enjoyed her haha! That's perfect! I'll certainly be joining as soon as possible!
    June 16, 2020, 12:42:45 PM
  • Puffin: Hi there fleetingthoughts! I've been meaning to drop you a message, I really enjoyed Paula's app and her artwork is beautiful. :) I definitely recommend joining the Discord server, if it's something that appeals to you. There are quite a few plotting channels, etc. there that can help with getting some threads started.
    June 16, 2020, 12:03:42 PM
  • fleetingthoughts: Hello! I hope I'm not being too nosy if I ask this, but do you guys usually discuss more on your discord server? Because I am willing to get more involved into this website and I don't really know how to (except for commenting on plotters lol), so I thought I could join your discord server as well if that's alright with you all :)
    June 16, 2020, 11:23:04 AM
  • Puffin: Breakfast and coffee is always a great place to start! :) I'm not too bad thanks, having some trouble with work but I'm muddling through. How have things been with you?
    June 13, 2020, 08:33:34 PM
  • Nanaba: How are you?
    June 13, 2020, 06:12:55 PM
  • Nanaba: It is going.  took me awhile to get going, but now that I had breakfast and coffee, I am ready to tackle rp things
    June 13, 2020, 06:12:50 PM
  • Puffin: Hey Lou! How's it going? :D
    June 13, 2020, 05:16:55 PM
  • Nanaba: hey hey everyone
    June 13, 2020, 04:31:38 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: Ruth Haas  (Read 419 times)

Ruth Haas
« on: December 02, 2019, 01:59:23 AM »

NAME: Ruth Marie Haas
NICKNAMES (IF ANY): Ruthie, RuRu
DATE OF BIRTH AND AGE (AS OF YEAR 845): March 3rd, 24
PLACE OF BIRTH: Trost District
MEMBER GROUP: Civilian
FACE CLAIM: Eld Jinn's fiancee from SNK.

APPEARANCE:
Ruth is a petite young woman with long brown hair and large light-colored eyes. She has a serious and somewhat dour look about her diamond-shaped face - until she laughs or smiles. Then her face brightens and the gap in her front teeth shows.

Ruth favors looser fitting and practical skirts, blouses, and dresses. Typically she also wears some sort of apron to protect her clothing from whatever she gets on herself as she works as a nurse. If she at work, her long hair is tied up in a bun at the top of her head, otherwise she lets it hang down her back.

PERSONALITY:
Around people she does not know very well, Ruth maintains a serious and calm demeanor. As a nurse, people tend to come to her in times of high stress, so she feels that being overt with her emotions would not be doing anyone any favors.

With those she knows and is comfortable with, Ruth is still fairly serious - but does enjoy a good joke and actually...appreciates a clever and not mean spirited practical joke. Even if the jokes are being played on her.

She enjoys magic tricks, playing games like hide and seek with the neighborhood kids, and reading. Ruth is a voracious reader and will dig into whatever she can find.

Ruth is seldom seen without her little dog. The dog's name is Old Man. In truth, the dog is female and only about four years old, but she has a very bushy mustache and a generally scrunched appearance that well...just makes her look like a grump old man.

STRENGTHS:
- Extreme patience.
- Good listener.
- Medical knowledge (nurse and midwife).

WEAKNESSES:
- Withdrawn at times.
- Does not always speak her own mind.
- Can be short and snappish if pressed.

ASPIRATIONS:
- Finish her training as a midwife.
- Marry Eld.
- Maybe have a few children of their own. If the world is worth bringing children into.
- Fully take over her grandmother's practice. Mila is getting older and will probably want to retire in the next ten years or so.

FEARS:
- Titans breaching further into the Walls.
- Eld not coming home (she understands that it could very well end like that and she accepts it - but it still scares her).
- The loss of more of her loved ones. She already lost her father at a young age and it left a deep scar.
- Making a medical mistake that hurts or costs someone their life.

HISTORY:
- The only child of Abel and Rhoda. Abel worked as a bricklayer and Rhoda was renowned as one of the best cooks in Trost.
- Lost her father in an accident at his work. He and a few other men were killed when the
- Now having to support Ruth by herself, her mother made the hard choice to go to Yarckel district for work. She could not bring Ruth and so the little girl was left with her paternal grandparents - Mila and Rollo.
- Mila worked as a nurse and midwife and would take Ruth with her on appointments.
- She would give Ruth small tasks to perform and when the girl proved competent, Mila would give her more complex things to do.
- Eventually, Ruth was working side by side with her grandmother and was a qualified nurse by the time she was 21.
- Ruth wanted to expand her training to midwifery as well and after she was fully comfortable with nursing, she began to train as a midwife.
- She's coming to the end of her training now and has been handling births on her own.
- Is in a relationship with Eld Jinn, a member of the Survey Corps. They met when she and her grandmother were called in to help treat the injured after an expedition.
- It's hard to think about at times, but Ruth knows her life with Eld could be very short, but she decided that she would rather have a few years with him and than a lifetime without.
- Becomes very angry when people (and by people, it's always men) tell her to smile. It happens at least once a week.

YOUR ALIAS: Quiet
TIMEZONE: Eastern

« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 11:21:15 PM by Ruth Haas »

Re: Ruth Haas
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 11:24:39 PM »
As is tradition with me, this took 25 years. I'm going to call it good. Anything that needs to be changed - just let me know. Looking forward to getting the future Mrs. Jinn into the game!

Re: Ruth Haas
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2020, 12:13:10 AM »

Annie Leonhardt | Dalton Lightbody † | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

(avatar art credit)

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.