* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 61
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • the dear hunter.: please i forgot i can't do multiple question marks...
    May 12, 2020, 01:28:44 AM
  • the dear hunter.: howzit???? :0
    May 12, 2020, 01:28:32 AM
  • Puffin: Quiet! I hope you're well. <3 I'm sorry to have been so absent folks, replies are coming, I promise. Stay safe, everyone. :)
    April 20, 2020, 12:02:31 PM
  • Quiet: Happy Monday y'all! Hope everyone is keeping well!
    April 06, 2020, 10:02:32 PM
  • Quiet: LOL he is for sure doing more with his life than I was when I was 16.
    March 24, 2020, 06:17:53 PM
  • Yuri Aximand: I believe in him!
    March 24, 2020, 05:03:42 PM
  • Yuri Aximand: Arkin can do it!
    March 24, 2020, 05:03:38 PM
  • Quiet: He's got it together pretty good for a 16ish year old....but this is A LOT!!!!
    March 24, 2020, 01:59:42 AM
  • Quiet: Poor Arkin just wants an adult lol.
    March 24, 2020, 01:55:38 AM
  • Yuri Aximand: hey :)
    March 23, 2020, 05:38:48 PM
  • Arkin Holt: How is everyone doing? Everyone doing okay? It's a hard and scary time for sure.
    March 22, 2020, 08:22:54 PM
  • Arkin Holt: Sounds good to me!!
    March 22, 2020, 05:31:34 PM
  • Michelle Whitaker: We can end the thread there if you want Hubert, it seems like a good place :)
    March 22, 2020, 05:22:34 PM
  • Michelle Whitaker: VERY!!!!
    March 19, 2020, 10:45:09 PM
  • Arkin Holt: Re Michelle: Rico IS scary lol!
    March 19, 2020, 10:26:26 PM
  • Quiet: Hope everyone is keeing well in this less than ideal situation!
    March 19, 2020, 03:35:03 PM
  • Mercedes Carello: She really is! <3
    March 19, 2020, 01:37:15 AM
  • Webs: ;) Mara is the light from stars. a dead star still projecting from light years away
    March 18, 2020, 06:53:44 PM
  • Michelle Whitaker: hi
    March 12, 2020, 02:04:20 PM
  • Quiet: Whenever I see a Mara post I get happy and then very sad lol.
    March 11, 2020, 09:39:05 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: "Unless I fight, I cannot win"  (Read 430 times)

"Unless I fight, I cannot win"
« on: December 02, 2019, 10:38:07 PM »
Mikasa Ackerman | Cadets | Wall Rose

Friends: Apparently, she is very inaccessible but actually she is not that cold-hearted. Unfortunately, she is quiet but she enjoys the others' company, especially Eren’s and Armin’s. However, below the surface she is a deep-hearted girl who can do anything for her loved ones and her teammates. Due to her moderation, she is slow to make friends. Despite the fact that she is afraid of losing her loved ones, she is open to get to know people. So this is her defense mechanism to avoid weaknesses. She has to be strong to protect her loved ones. But if someone can ruin this walls, she will open to them. In conclusion, she seems calm and cold, and firstly, she is, but then if somebody really wants to get to know her, she will open and they will find that she is a warm-hearted and caring person.

Enemies: Making enemies is not her goal. She does not want to deal with it, it is not necessary. But of course, if someone hurts her loved one, she can become a monster to protect her loved ones. And she is strong enough to do it. Physically and mentally too. Sometimes, she can hurt people by chance. Because most of the time, she speaks what her heart says and she does not thing about it earlier. But of course, it is not the case with her close friends. With her closer friends, she considers her thoughts and answers. She can be upset but it is not very common. Mostly, she avoids to make enemies.

Romance: If she is a bit slow to make friends, falling in love is almost impossible because she is not aware of her emotions yet. She doesnt know what are her feelings for Eren as well. She can be also emotional, but it is very difficult for her to admit her emotional side.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 10:38:38 PM by Mikasa Ackerman »

Re: "Unless I fight, I cannot win"
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 02:18:43 AM »
Mikasa & Eren
Murder pals! I mean, uh. I'd love all the plots between these two. Eren isn't quite sure what to do with himself and their little Shiganshina Trio - he tried to dissuade Armin from joining the cadets with him, I imagine he wouldn't have with Mikasa, but he doesn't want her to blindly follow him either. In training, I imagine she'll be too soft on him when they have to train together - paired hand-to-hand training, he'll get his ass handed to him the majority of the time, but the indignity of Mikasa going easy on him or going too hard on him? He'd probably try to change partners. I'm definitely up for anything you might want to write between these two in their cadet days!

Axel | Claude | Damien | ErenGustav | Gunther | Kade | Mara | Nack | Quirin | Ymir

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 04:06:17 AM »
Mercedes & Mikasa

Fellow strong girls all the way! Mercedes will certainly respect her for her strength and general aptitude despite their (RH) age difference. For that reason Mercedes might make a move to try to be friendly with her, though she might perceive Mikasa's closeness with Eren and Armin as something she doesn't want to 'interrupt'. She may also be a little jealous -- though she'd never say it aloud -- of Mikasa having had close friendships with kids her own age growing up, or at the very least find it interesting!

“I’m surrounded by the past and it is demanding something from me.”
~ Anna Akhmatova

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2019, 02:14:59 PM »
Eren&Mikasa
I really love these two! There are two ideas in my mind.
First one, it would be very cozy if they talked about their future plans. Honestly and deeply. It's important because they are matter to each other even if Mikasa is a little bit too overprotecting. It can be a very useful conversation between them. And they can argue with each other as well because it is an important issue.
The second one is a little bit different. For some matter, Mikasa would be in trouble. Maybe she did not do anything at all, but now, she is quilty. And now it is Eren turn to protect Mikasa from more serious problems. Finally he is not in her care but he can help her solve the problem. Just like his mother told him in their childhood...
Do you like it? Or should I think other ideas?:)

Mercedes&Mikasa
I like the idea! Mikasa did not have the opportunity to meet strong, a little older girls than her (except Annie, of course), so it would be a little difficult for her at first because she is introvert. But it would change with time:)
My idea is that they would get the same task (I do not know what kind of task) and they would spend a lot of time together to finish it.
Or an other idea is, that there would be an outside training day which would be a survive day more or less. They are both strong but maybe they would both get lost or just they would both be the two "first" and they can compete with each other somehow and would end up helping each other. What do you think? Any other ideas?:)

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2019, 07:42:09 PM »
Mikasa & Eren
I love it! Both ideas sound fantastic. I think them talking about their plans would be brilliant. Eren trying to tell her she doesn't have to follow him, but not really knowing whether there's anything else left for her, he doesn't know what else she'd do. I'm happy to start this one if you like! I love the idea of her getting in trouble as well, and Eren trying to help her out, fighting her side and trying to problem-solve as best he can but Armin is 100% always going to be the one who knows how to use his brain the most, so how well it goes is... debatable.

Axel | Claude | Damien | ErenGustav | Gunther | Kade | Mara | Nack | Quirin | Ymir

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2019, 10:00:49 PM »
Mercedes&Mikasa
I like the idea! Mikasa did not have the opportunity to meet strong, a little older girls than her (except Annie, of course), so it would be a little difficult for her at first because she is introvert. But it would change with time:)
My idea is that they would get the same task (I do not know what kind of task) and they would spend a lot of time together to finish it.
Or an other idea is, that there would be an outside training day which would be a survive day more or less. They are both strong but maybe they would both get lost or just they would both be the two "first" and they can compete with each other somehow and would end up helping each other. What do you think? Any other ideas?:)
[/quote]

I love both of these ideas! Perhaps there's an event or similar that's already set up that we can make use of, or we can go ahead and do something completely original! I also like the idea of them being able to 'pull away from the pack' -- either literally or figuratively -- owing to ability, and having a little time to themselves that way (lost or not!). A little friendly competition is an excellent idea!

“I’m surrounded by the past and it is demanding something from me.”
~ Anna Akhmatova

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2019, 11:44:36 PM »
Mikasa&Raze

Although Raze is mostly an introverted person it wouldn't be impossible for him to get involved with Mikasa most likely through training. ^^
He would definitely admire her talent and determination and would try to get to know her better bit by bit. However, given his personality, he may struggle with the task, but still, he would try his best! With that sad maybe we can do either serious themed RPs or maybe more relaxed or comedic themes. ^^
They can either train together or can be assigned for a certain task or maybe Raze ask her out near graduation or after it to ask for her help or to thank her for helping/saving him earlier.
Like Mikasa, Raze would also have a very hard time falling in love with another person, but it wouldn't be entirely impossible for him to develop romantic feelings for her I think.  ^^

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2019, 09:51:45 PM »
Raze&Mikasa
They are different on the surface, but when you look deep, you can see that they have a lot in common. Since they are both insightful, it would not take much time to discover in them. In addition, they are cadets, so they've seen each other, they have to know each other a little at least.
However, from here on out, neither of them would loosen up so easily, furthermore, they are stubborn and reluctant to lower their walls in front of others. Mikasa, in particular, would have a hard time, since she has her two best friends, she wouldn't know what to do with the boy at first, but she would later realize that somebody would finally understand her.
In my opinion, it would be easier to loosen up if, for example, Mikasa caught Raze while he was depressed and was dranking a lot. She wouldn't kindly make the boy aware that this might not be the best way to deal with his problems, but the point is not to always have a nice and smiling relationship at first, right? ;) (especially when it comes to Mikasa: P)

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.