• Webs: i feel you!
    Today at 02:38:49 AM
  • Quiet: I'm still not okay lol
    Today at 01:10:06 AM
  • Puffin: Right?! It was a wild ride!
    December 06, 2019, 11:16:31 AM
  • Webs: yessss
    December 05, 2019, 09:05:01 PM
  • Quiet: This new chapter y'alllllllllll!!!!!!
    December 05, 2019, 05:31:10 PM
  • Javier Renée: Very nice! Reminds me of Rue, from the Hunger Games haha
    December 04, 2019, 02:36:12 AM
  • Mercedes Carello: I love the name Ruth for some reason!
    December 02, 2019, 04:38:42 PM
  • Puffin: Ruuuuuth! <3 <3
    December 02, 2019, 12:05:12 PM
  • Webs: thanks! inspired by Jonah ^^
    December 02, 2019, 01:34:04 AM
  • Quiet: Cool idea about the families Webs!
    December 02, 2019, 01:18:44 AM
  • Webs: yessss
    December 02, 2019, 12:40:52 AM
  • Quiet: Ruth meet Eld. Eld...this is Ruth.  <3 <3 <3
    December 02, 2019, 12:32:34 AM
  • Quiet: Cheers mate!
    December 02, 2019, 12:03:37 AM
  • Puffin: Nothing in particular, I leave her in your capable hands! I look forward to seeing what you do with her, and to all the plotting of course. :D <3
    December 02, 2019, 12:00:31 AM
  • Quiet: I'll take her. I already have a semi-okay backstory that would work. Please let me know if there is anything you need/want in her bio.
    December 01, 2019, 11:50:42 PM
  • Puffin: That would actually be amazing, Quiet!! <3
    December 01, 2019, 11:44:35 PM
  • Rosebelle Renée: Do it!
    December 01, 2019, 11:23:17 PM
  • Quiet: Should I take Eld's fiance? I think I should take Eld's fiance.
    December 01, 2019, 10:30:57 PM
  • HiddenBaroness: Keep safe if y'all are!
    December 01, 2019, 03:51:26 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: "Unless I fight, I cannot win"  (Read 50 times)

"Unless I fight, I cannot win"
« on: December 02, 2019, 10:38:07 PM »
Mikasa Ackerman | Cadets | Wall Rose

Friends: Apparently, she is very inaccessible but actually she is not that cold-hearted. Unfortunately, she is quiet but she enjoys the others' company, especially Eren’s and Armin’s. However, below the surface she is a deep-hearted girl who can do anything for her loved ones and her teammates. Due to her moderation, she is slow to make friends. Despite the fact that she is afraid of losing her loved ones, she is open to get to know people. So this is her defense mechanism to avoid weaknesses. She has to be strong to protect her loved ones. But if someone can ruin this walls, she will open to them. In conclusion, she seems calm and cold, and firstly, she is, but then if somebody really wants to get to know her, she will open and they will find that she is a warm-hearted and caring person.

Enemies: Making enemies is not her goal. She does not want to deal with it, it is not necessary. But of course, if someone hurts her loved one, she can become a monster to protect her loved ones. And she is strong enough to do it. Physically and mentally too. Sometimes, she can hurt people by chance. Because most of the time, she speaks what her heart says and she does not thing about it earlier. But of course, it is not the case with her close friends. With her closer friends, she considers her thoughts and answers. She can be upset but it is not very common. Mostly, she avoids to make enemies.

Romance: If she is a bit slow to make friends, falling in love is almost impossible because she is not aware of her emotions yet. She doesnt know what are her feelings for Eren as well. She can be also emotional, but it is very difficult for her to admit her emotional side.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 10:38:38 PM by Mikasa Ackerman »

Re: "Unless I fight, I cannot win"
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 02:18:43 AM »
Mikasa & Eren
Murder pals! I mean, uh. I'd love all the plots between these two. Eren isn't quite sure what to do with himself and their little Shiganshina Trio - he tried to dissuade Armin from joining the cadets with him, I imagine he wouldn't have with Mikasa, but he doesn't want her to blindly follow him either. In training, I imagine she'll be too soft on him when they have to train together - paired hand-to-hand training, he'll get his ass handed to him the majority of the time, but the indignity of Mikasa going easy on him or going too hard on him? He'd probably try to change partners. I'm definitely up for anything you might want to write between these two in their cadet days!

Axel | Claude | ErenGustav | Gunther | Mara | Nack | Quirin | Ymir

Re: "Unless I fight, I cannot win"
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 04:06:17 AM »
Mercedes & Mikasa

Fellow strong girls all the way! Mercedes will certainly respect her for her strength and general aptitude despite their (RH) age difference. For that reason Mercedes might make a move to try to be friendly with her, though she might perceive Mikasa's closeness with Eren and Armin as something she doesn't want to 'interrupt'. She may also be a little jealous -- though she'd never say it aloud -- of Mikasa having had close friendships with kids her own age growing up, or at the very least find it interesting!

“I’m surrounded by the past and it is demanding something from me.”

~ Anna Akhmatova

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History
  • Kaien Engelbrecht: Reply for Shay! [link]
    December 05, 2019, 07:38:34 PM
  • Marco Bott: Reply for Jean! [link]
    December 05, 2019, 02:34:49 PM
  • Jarek Valdeze: Reply for Quirin! [link]
    December 05, 2019, 12:26:02 PM
  • Marco Bott: Reply for Jean! [link]
    December 04, 2019, 11:11:35 PM
  • Javier Renée: Javier jumping in on the ODM Aptitude Test with Mara, Struna, Mercedes, and Elenor! [link]
    December 04, 2019, 01:54:38 AM
  • Webs: Claude for Battlefield Medics 2 (Bertholdt, Darcy, Eelja, Mina, Mercedes) [link]
    December 03, 2019, 09:49:51 PM
  • Marco Bott: Reply in the Winter Aptitude Test for Jean, Eren and Javier! [link]
    December 03, 2019, 06:35:39 PM
  • Marco Bott: Reply for Kaien! [link]
    December 02, 2019, 11:56:59 PM
  • Jarek Valdeze: Reply for Kaien! [link]
    December 02, 2019, 12:29:29 PM
  • Javier Renée: Javier is joining up with Eren, Marco, and Jean for the Winter Aptitude Test! [link]
    December 02, 2019, 02:08:41 AM

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.