* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 32
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Quiet: Looks like we are getting a Moblit! That's lovely. :-)
    August 05, 2020, 11:15:57 PM
  • Badtz-Milk: def feels good to be back into the swing of things!
    August 05, 2020, 03:28:15 PM
  • Quiet: I've been there lol!
    August 05, 2020, 03:00:32 PM
  • Badtz-Milk: mostly just playing catch up with everything!
    August 05, 2020, 02:54:11 PM
  • Quiet: lots*
    August 05, 2020, 02:52:44 PM
  • Quiet: WooooHooooo to losts of posts!
    August 05, 2020, 02:52:35 PM
  • Badtz-Milk: got a lot of posts out today!!
    August 05, 2020, 04:39:21 AM
  • Quiet: Always glad to see you friend!
    August 05, 2020, 12:53:58 AM
  • Webs: Hi!! I am around XD here and there
    August 05, 2020, 12:41:36 AM
  • Quiet: Hope everyone is having a good Tues. :-)
    August 04, 2020, 09:54:23 PM
  • Quiet: Webbbsssss!!!!!!! Hi!
    August 04, 2020, 02:08:27 PM
  • Quiet: And happy August 1st! Hope list last summer month is good to everyone.
    August 01, 2020, 03:00:02 PM
  • Quiet: We made it! Everyone have a good weekend!
    July 31, 2020, 10:50:13 PM
  • Puffin: Happy Friday everyone, thank goodness the weekend is nearly here! <3
    July 31, 2020, 10:36:55 PM
  • the dear hunter.: happy thursday!!! keep it movin' <3
    July 30, 2020, 03:53:28 PM
  • Michael Whitaker: hump day!! LOL
    July 29, 2020, 08:40:25 PM
  • Quiet: Tuesday was....hot gross and muggy lol. Everyone have a good Wednesday. Halfway there!
    July 28, 2020, 11:12:33 PM
  • Badtz-Milk: monday shaped up to a regular monday, but we just keep truckin'
    July 27, 2020, 09:40:19 PM
  • Puffin: Loving the positivity! I hope everyone's week is off to a great start. <3
    July 27, 2020, 07:41:26 PM
  • Badtz-Milk: ditto!!
    July 27, 2020, 01:48:42 AM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: You can Reclaim your Crown [Allister's plotter]  (Read 1520 times)

You can Reclaim your Crown [Allister's plotter]
« on: December 09, 2019, 06:19:29 AM »
Allister Blackthorne
~ 23 ~ August 5 ~ ISFP-T ~
App- Allister

Friendships
 Although he’s rather friendly towards others, genuine friendship takes effort with Allister. His speech problems (a product of his social anxiety) cause him to hesitate to speak with others. However, the more comfortable he is with you the less issue he'll have when speaking and the more he'll talk (in fact it may be difficult to shut him up).
However, gain his trust and you’ll find you’ll have one of the most loyal companions you could ask for, if a little prone to oversharing.
There’s almost nothing he wouldn’t do for a friend.
Allister tends to do best around quiet people, and prefers to be with someone who won’t make him feel forced to speak but as long as they know when to back off he’s not opposed to hanging around more energetic people. He’s generally not too affectionate physically (he prefers finding a gift to giving a hug), but doesn't mind being hugged or otherwise by someone else.
You can expect he'll grow quite attached to anyone he trusts and befriends.

Enemies
 Allister tries to have as little conflict as possible but that isn’t to say he doesn’t have his fair share of people he doesn’t like, for a variety of reasons.
However, he will never get along with anyone who disrespects the Survey Corps and he tends to avoid people who complain about loved ones.

Romance
N/A

Potential Plot ideas

• A discussion regarding his awful haircut
  • Watch Allister fight a flock of attacking ducks. Or help him. He'd appreciate help. No, he doesn't know why they hate him.
  • Talking about interests while snowed in or waiting out a storm
  • Escaping a Titan (or two)
  • Breaking up a fight
  • "Try focusing more on your life and less on mine!"
  • A sudden storm during an expedition forces Allister and other/s to take cover in a cave
  • Come upon some sort of bandit trap on a (previously) relaxed day
  • Approached by a large bear (or wolves) while taking a short break
  • Falling ill on the job

Feel free to throw plot ideas, I’m open to pretty much anything and anyone with Allister.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 09:44:08 PM by Allister Blackthorne »

Re: With You 'Til The Very End [Allister's plotter]
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 11:13:48 PM »
Ark! Have I said enough about how much I love Allister? Because I really do!

Allister & Gunther
They're semi-close in age, though Allister of course joined some years after him. Gunther is certainly quiet people, and he'd be very patient and accepting with Allister's speech problems - he's perfectly okay working with others in silence when possible. Buddies with awful hairstyles unite. I'm sure there's something they could do together - returning the necklace plot idea perhaps, or else Gunther could have, early on after Allister joined, taken him a little under his wing to help out a fellow quiet soldier and see how he's adjusting?

Axel | Claude | Damien | ErenGustav | Gunther | Kade | Mara | Nack | Quirin | Ymir

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2019, 03:44:49 AM »
Ark! Have I said enough about how much I love Allister? Because I really do!

Allister & Gunther
They're semi-close in age, though Allister of course joined some years after him. Gunther is certainly quiet people, and he'd be very patient and accepting with Allister's speech problems - he's perfectly okay working with others in silence when possible. Buddies with awful hairstyles unite. I'm sure there's something they could do together - returning the necklace plot idea perhaps, or else Gunther could have, early on after Allister joined, taken him a little under his wing to help out a fellow quiet soldier and see how he's adjusting?

Oh gosh i’m glad someone else loves him TvT

I can see Gunther and Allister getting along pretty well! I do like the idea of Gunther returning the necklace, maybe he comes upon Allister frantically searching for it? That could also lead to him seeing how he's doing!

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2019, 05:13:31 AM »
I've got two Survey Corps Members that would love to hang out with Allister!

Allister & Rosebelle
Rosebelle can sometimes be quite nosy! If you'd if, she'd definitely be the time to maybe be a little blunt and ask some questions about Allister's past, particularly the burns/scars he has. Rosebelle would probably recognize the scars as burns and quite honestly, sometimes can be a bit too curious for her own good. She's a relatively new member of the Scouts, joining in 846, but she's very friendly and loves to make new friends!

A plot I do have going for her is that she eventually will end up dying, so maybe this could be some good chara devvy for poor old Allister..

Allister & Malcolm
Malcolm is a bit of a tough nut to crack. Very friendly on the outside, but guarded on the inside. He IS a little bit older than Allister, and probably has been in the Survey Corps for a little longer. He'd probably still call Allister kid and rope him into some antics, if he could. Or I could also see Malcolm joking about 'being a hero' or 'looking out for others' in some nonchalant way that might hit Allister a bit too hard.

Malcolm Watanabe | Mercy Watanabe | Rosebelle Renée | Javier Renée | Marjorie Hadley | Avent Winter | Alain Schröder | Michael Whitaker

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2019, 07:29:16 PM »
Allister & Gunther
That sounds great! With Gunther already having the necklace but not knowing whose it is, then passing it over and going from there? When do you think it would happen, years-wise? I'm up for anytime ^^ I can write up a starter for you, unless you'd rather begin it!

Axel | Claude | Damien | ErenGustav | Gunther | Kade | Mara | Nack | Quirin | Ymir

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2019, 06:32:33 AM »
Allister & Gunther
That sounds great! With Gunther already having the necklace but not knowing whose it is, then passing it over and going from there? When do you think it would happen, years-wise? I'm up for anytime ^^ I can write up a starter for you, unless you'd rather begin it!

that sounds good to me! probably 844? since that's when he'd just start to be settling into the SC and he'd definitely be more likely to lose something like that with everything going on

you can start if you'd like to  <3

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2019, 07:56:51 AM »
I've got two Survey Corps Members that would love to hang out with Allister!

Allister & Rosebelle
Rosebelle can sometimes be quite nosy! If you'd if, she'd definitely be the time to maybe be a little blunt and ask some questions about Allister's past, particularly the burns/scars he has. Rosebelle would probably recognize the scars as burns and quite honestly, sometimes can be a bit too curious for her own good. She's a relatively new member of the Scouts, joining in 846, but she's very friendly and loves to make new friends!

A plot I do have going for her is that she eventually will end up dying, so maybe this could be some good chara devvy for poor old Allister..

Allister & Malcolm
Malcolm is a bit of a tough nut to crack. Very friendly on the outside, but guarded on the inside. He IS a little bit older than Allister, and probably has been in the Survey Corps for a little longer. He'd probably still call Allister kid and rope him into some antics, if he could. Or I could also see Malcolm joking about 'being a hero' or 'looking out for others' in some nonchalant way that might hit Allister a bit too hard.

Allister & Rosebelle

I can see Allister being quite irritated at the questions, not necessarily because of her asking so much as the memories. He definitely wouldn't tell her the first (or second time) she asked, but with enough prodding or reassurance, I think the need to tell someone and her offering her ears so insistently would absolutely get him to tell her although he'd likely get lost in the memories the more questions she asked, probably to the point of accidentally going into graphic detail.I think its definitely something he needs to tell someone (the guilt's gonna kill him if a titan doesn't) and I think Rosie would be a great person for him to confide in.

Allister & Malcolm

I think Alli would be confused about his feelings about Malcolm in the first place (a strange combination of slight dislike that stems from knowing him mostly from hearing about his behavior, and kinship that he can't quite figure out) so it'd definitely be pretty easy for Malcolm to anger Allister, by attempting to get him to join in on antics (although that would come from nervousness), or by calling him a kid (they seem to be 2 years apart) but definitely if he insults his fighting habits. A sarcastic remark about 'being a hero' would hit him especially hard considering why he's like that in the first place.

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2019, 03:43:25 AM »
Greetings Ark! I think we could to something where Hange finds Allistar’s necklace? She has natural curiosity so she would probably ask about it. She would also ask about his history too, so that could work?

Another plot idea...maybe she just makes him help with her work? Maybe she just gets to busy and needs to delegate stuff to some people?

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2019, 06:34:25 AM »
Greetings Ark! I think we could to something where Hange finds Allistar’s necklace? She has natural curiosity so she would probably ask about it. She would also ask about his history too, so that could work?

Another plot idea...maybe she just makes him help with her work? Maybe she just gets to busy and needs to delegate stuff to some people?

heya Ness!

what kind of stuff do you think she'd have Alli do? We could work some questions about his history and his necklace in as well, but i'm not sure Allister will answer too honestly! He's gonna be a bit intimidated by her status haha
He's more than willing to carry out almost any task she gives him though!

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2019, 01:01:13 PM »
Nothing to complex I reckon, as that could tamper with something valuable....maybe just transcribing notes or something? Basic grunt work, heheh...

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2019, 11:10:34 PM »
Allister & Rosebelle

I can see Allister being quite irritated at the questions, not necessarily because of her asking so much as the memories. He definitely wouldn't tell her the first (or second time) she asked, but with enough prodding or reassurance, I think the need to tell someone and her offering her ears so insistently would absolutely get him to tell her although he'd likely get lost in the memories the more questions she asked, probably to the point of accidentally going into graphic detail.I think its definitely something he needs to tell someone (the guilt's gonna kill him if a titan doesn't) and I think Rosie would be a great person for him to confide in.

Allister & Malcolm

I think Alli would be confused about his feelings about Malcolm in the first place (a strange combination of slight dislike that stems from knowing him mostly from hearing about his behavior, and kinship that he can't quite figure out) so it'd definitely be pretty easy for Malcolm to anger Allister, by attempting to get him to join in on antics (although that would come from nervousness), or by calling him a kid (they seem to be 2 years apart) but definitely if he insults his fighting habits. A sarcastic remark about 'being a hero' would hit him especially hard considering why he's like that in the first place.

Allister & Rosebelle
So how about a little introduction thread between the two of them? Maybe assigned chores on the same day for the first time really getting to know each other? Like stable duty or writing reports or kitchen duty! Just any place to have a good conversation. Or it could be late at night, Rosie likes to sing outside the barracks and MAYBE Allister could hear her? Eventual run in and then Rosie prods a little about his past/scars! The main thing is that Rosie has a little brother (Javier) who has burns on his hands due to an accident years ago, so she'll make some kind of connection/comment MAYBE, depends on how the thread would flow!

Allister & Malcolm
I imagine this might happen just after some dangerous mission on the way back and the group is headed back to HQ, thankfully no major losses, but Malcolm had seen Allister act recklessly (not that Malcolm doesn't act super recklessly himself) and decides to say the "Someone's trying to be a hero here" or along the lines of comment just to see how Allister can react, becuase Malcolm is 100% that kind of asshole. XD

Malcolm Watanabe | Mercy Watanabe | Rosebelle Renée | Javier Renée | Marjorie Hadley | Avent Winter | Alain Schröder | Michael Whitaker

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2019, 06:24:04 AM »
Nothing to complex I reckon, as that could tamper with something valuable....maybe just transcribing notes or something? Basic grunt work, heheh...

transcribing notes could be interesting! Allister would definitely be interested in certain topics he might find in hange's writing!
where should the overall plot go?

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2019, 06:57:42 AM »

Allister & Rosebelle
So how about a little introduction thread between the two of them? Maybe assigned chores on the same day for the first time really getting to know each other? Like stable duty or writing reports or kitchen duty! Just any place to have a good conversation. Or it could be late at night, Rosie likes to sing outside the barracks and MAYBE Allister could hear her? Eventual run in and then Rosie prods a little about his past/scars! The main thing is that Rosie has a little brother (Javier) who has burns on his hands due to an accident years ago, so she'll make some kind of connection/comment MAYBE, depends on how the thread would flow!

Allister & Malcolm
I imagine this might happen just after some dangerous mission on the way back and the group is headed back to HQ, thankfully no major losses, but Malcolm had seen Allister act recklessly (not that Malcolm doesn't act super recklessly himself) and decides to say the "Someone's trying to be a hero here" or along the lines of comment just to see how Allister can react, becuase Malcolm is 100% that kind of asshole. XD

Allister & Rosebelle
I'd love that!
His family couldn't afford one, so Allister never really had much up-close experience with horses before the military and he's still sometimes fascinated by them - that could probably be a point of interest that leads to asking about his scars!
Knowing that Rosie has some sort of experience with what fire can do would help Allister open up a bit

Allister & Malcolm

that sounds good!
he's already gonna be on edge so I don't imagine Allister's gonna be too up to hearing that haha
I can go ahead and start this thread in a day or two if that's good with you? You can start it if you'd prefer, I don't mind either way  <3

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2019, 02:52:52 AM »

Allister & Rosebelle
I'd love that!
His family couldn't afford one, so Allister never really had much up-close experience with horses before the military and he's still sometimes fascinated by them - that could probably be a point of interest that leads to asking about his scars!
Knowing that Rosie has some sort of experience with what fire can do would help Allister open up a bit

Allister & Malcolm

that sounds good!
he's already gonna be on edge so I don't imagine Allister's gonna be too up to hearing that haha
I can go ahead and start this thread in a day or two if that's good with you? You can start it if you'd prefer, I don't mind either way  <3

Okay! So I'll start the Rosebelle and Allister thread, the basic idea will be stable duty! It would be set probably fall of 846 which is the basically the beginning of Rosie's career in the Survey Corps!

If you can start the Allister and Malcolm thread then that's great! Any time is good for him.

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2019, 04:09:59 AM »

Allister & Rosebelle
I'd love that!

Allister & Malcolm

that sounds good!

Okay! So I'll start the Rosebelle and Allister thread, the basic idea will be stable duty! It would be set probably fall of 846 which is the basically the beginning of Rosie's career in the Survey Corps!

If you can start the Allister and Malcolm thread then that's great! Any time is good for him.

Great :D

I'll get started asap!

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.