* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 284
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Badtz-Milk: I'd love to do the RH casting call for my own characters, but I just don't know actors... LOL
    February 24, 2020, 06:55:07 AM
  • Lemon: I need to check on here a bit more often. Oops. Late but, hehe, a little eyecandy never hurt. ;D Hve a great day everyone!
    February 24, 2020, 06:23:24 AM
  • Quiet: Aww thank you so much!
    February 24, 2020, 12:15:42 AM
  • Puffin: I hope everyone is having a great Sunday. And I loved the Rico post, Quiet! <3
    February 23, 2020, 10:09:12 PM
  • Puffin: A little bit of sugar to sweeten the weekend. ;)
    February 23, 2020, 10:06:59 PM
  • HiddenBaroness: Lemon and Puffin coming in with the eyecandy this morning on the RH casting call!
    February 23, 2020, 04:00:08 PM
  • Quiet: Yay weekend!
    February 22, 2020, 02:02:39 AM
  • HiddenBaroness: It's the weekend! Yay!
    February 22, 2020, 12:34:57 AM
  • HiddenBaroness: Aw yes it is his birthday today isn't it? Bless him.
    February 20, 2020, 05:02:16 PM
  • Quiet: Happy Birthday Mitabi!!
    February 20, 2020, 02:35:50 PM
  • HiddenBaroness: (Sent from the wrong account but you get the idea)
    February 18, 2020, 01:39:34 AM
  • Siegfried Justica: *distant chanting* Garrison, Garrison, Garrison
    February 18, 2020, 01:39:05 AM
  • Quiet: Yay! Another Garrison member! Looking forward to seeing him in play!
    February 18, 2020, 12:08:48 AM
  • Webs: Sorry for the delay, Vixen!
    February 17, 2020, 11:39:27 PM
  • Vixen: Just gonna quickly drop here a quick reminder that Santiago is ready for review c: (didn't feel like bumping his app, as I've already done that in the past)
    February 17, 2020, 02:36:48 PM
  • Webs: hoping to get some more replies done asap <3
    February 15, 2020, 09:39:39 PM
  • Webs: XD it happens!
    February 15, 2020, 09:39:33 PM
  • Vixen: Finally figured out how to remove the "WIP" from Santiago's app. I feel so accomplished x)
    February 15, 2020, 09:16:10 PM
  • HiddenBaroness: Happy Valentine's Day! Love y'all! <3
    February 14, 2020, 11:42:17 PM
  • Quiet: Same to you! And to everyone! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    February 14, 2020, 06:16:25 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: The Erwin Tracker  (Read 106 times)

The Erwin Tracker
« on: December 13, 2019, 12:05:25 AM »
Welcome to the Erwin Tracker! Please note I have several threads below that may see a rework as they are merely projections right now. Also, that means I will be recruiting folks for potential threads as well!

The Welcoming Committee – Early Summer: Erwin Smith, a seven year veteran of the Survey Corps is enjoying just another day of military life. As a reward for showing up hungover to more inspection, Erwin is in charge of inventorying supplies with a handful of others. Around midday, his duties change – he gets to show the latest batch of Survey Corps recruits around the barracks and headquarters. One rather excitable red haired cadet stands out – Laria Rockfield. http://reluctant-heroes.com/index.php?topic=917.0

Horsing Around – as a result of Erwin's behavior, he now has to take the cadets on a day long trip to test their aptitude on horseback, what kind of shenanigans shall ensue? Who knows, especially with a few other members of the Survey Corps thrown into the mix. http://reluctant-heroes.com/index.php?topic=3877.0

No Good Deed – Mid-Autumn: Four years prior to the fall of Wall Maria, the Survey Corps embarks on a perimeter sweep. It should be easy…ridiculously so. But nothing ever is for those who carry the Wings of Freedom. Erwin, Laria, and several of their comrades face off against a group of abnormals. The odds are usually never in their favor, and this time, the losses get personal for Erwin. (TBA)

All in a Day’s Work – Three Weeks After the fall of Shiganshina: Erwin has yet another day of search and rescue op on the books. Here’s hoping everything goes well. http://reluctant-heroes.com/index.php?topic=3952.0

Dining, Dancing… – Mid-Winter: Yet another Donor Dinner/Officers Ball and this time Levi actually showed up! Erwin’s skill at playing politics once again shines through as he stokes the fire of victory and futures with Nobles, and has a long overdue discussion with fellow officers. But things run the risk of getting awkward for him when he bumps into his ex, Marie, now Nile’s wife. (TBA)

…and Drinking – Mid-Winter: The dinner is certainly over, and the Survey Corps and Garrison Officers decide to blow off some steam, and Erwin makes the poor decision of getting involved in a drinking contest. Things get stranger still as a thoroughly trashed Erwin opens up to TBA. (TBA)

Whispers of Discontent – Late Winter: Erwin and TBA take a walk through Stohess stewing over the orders they have received from high command – the Survey corps is to lead hundreds of thousands of levies in a foolhardy attack on Shiganshina District. The goal is clear, even though it has not been said outright. The Survey Corps has effectively been tasked with intentionally killing their own people to make it through the next year. Some of Erwin’s truer motives shine through his stoic exterior, and things get complicated when they bump into a group of MPs having a laugh about it.(TBA)

Frozen Hopes – January 846: The Survey Corps waits out a snow squall in the ruins of a village in the middle of a mission. As Erwin rallies everyone into shelter, Gunther makes a grizzly discovery in the celler of one of the ruined homes that may yield some worthwhile information. http://reluctant-heroes.com/index.php?topic=1051.0

Let’s Make a Date – Mid-Spring: After a rather rough winter TBA puts his/her latest plan into action. His/Her objective is simple; finally put together Erwin and former Survey Corps member Laria Rockfield. To do so, she will TBA and others to complete the plan. Will He/She get the exothermic reaction they are hoping for when she puts them together? Or will her courageous commander shy away from what could be a final chance at creating a personal life? (TBA)

Soap Suds – April 847: Erwin finds himself trying to keep an interested cadet occupied for a few moments despite his disapproval of the ‘intern’ program that has been added to training. What can he really do for a cadet when most of the duties of the Survey is something he cannot reasonably involve them in? http://reluctant-heroes.com/index.php?topic=849.0

Ideas Above his Station – April 847: Shortly after Erwin’s encounter with the cadet he approaches Erwin with Eld about the Survey Corps training along side the Garrison. http://reluctant-heroes.com/index.php?topic=4050.0

Utopia – Battle for Utopia: Erwin and Several members of the Survey Corps are sent with haste to Utopia to prevent a repeat of Shiganshina two years prior. Too late to stop the initial assault, Erwin, Levi, and several others launch a surprise counterattack on the remaining titans within the walls.

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.