• Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Rico Brzenska: Howdy y'all!
    Today at 10:32:01 PM
  • Puffin: And happy birthday to best girl Anka! :D
    June 01, 2020, 11:28:44 PM
  • Puffin: Hey Quiet! <3 We're living in some strange times, I hope you're coping okay and that all's well in your corner of the world. I'll be in touch properly soon. :)
    June 01, 2020, 11:28:26 PM
  • Quiet: Howdy y'all. The world has gone to hell and a handbasket...but just wanted to pop in and say hi. And happy birthday Anka. Hope everyone is staying safe and making good choices.
    June 01, 2020, 11:22:43 PM
  • the dear hunter.: please i forgot i can't do multiple question marks...
    May 12, 2020, 01:28:44 AM
  • the dear hunter.: howzit???? :0
    May 12, 2020, 01:28:32 AM
  • Puffin: Quiet! I hope you're well. <3 I'm sorry to have been so absent folks, replies are coming, I promise. Stay safe, everyone. :)
    April 20, 2020, 12:02:31 PM
  • Quiet: Happy Monday y'all! Hope everyone is keeping well!
    April 06, 2020, 10:02:32 PM
  • Quiet: LOL he is for sure doing more with his life than I was when I was 16.
    March 24, 2020, 06:17:53 PM
  • Yuri Aximand: I believe in him!
    March 24, 2020, 05:03:42 PM
  • Yuri Aximand: Arkin can do it!
    March 24, 2020, 05:03:38 PM
  • Quiet: He's got it together pretty good for a 16ish year old....but this is A LOT!!!!
    March 24, 2020, 01:59:42 AM
  • Quiet: Poor Arkin just wants an adult lol.
    March 24, 2020, 01:55:38 AM
  • Yuri Aximand: hey :)
    March 23, 2020, 05:38:48 PM
  • Arkin Holt: How is everyone doing? Everyone doing okay? It's a hard and scary time for sure.
    March 22, 2020, 08:22:54 PM
  • Arkin Holt: Sounds good to me!!
    March 22, 2020, 05:31:34 PM
  • Michelle Whitaker: We can end the thread there if you want Hubert, it seems like a good place :)
    March 22, 2020, 05:22:34 PM
  • Michelle Whitaker: VERY!!!!
    March 19, 2020, 10:45:09 PM
  • Arkin Holt: Re Michelle: Rico IS scary lol!
    March 19, 2020, 10:26:26 PM
  • Quiet: Hope everyone is keeing well in this less than ideal situation!
    March 19, 2020, 03:35:03 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: [Wanted Ad] The Hadley Family [Nobles with Attitude]  (Read 390 times)

[Wanted Ad] The Hadley Family [Nobles with Attitude]
« on: December 20, 2019, 06:22:47 AM »
The Hadley Family

This is a Wanted ad for a whole family! The Hadley Family are related to my character, Marjorie Hadley. They are a prestigious group of nobles who have a uncanny history of producing officers of the Military Police, however unlike many nobles, the Hadley's are something of a black sheep of the elite world for they believe in the values of true justice. That is to say, the Hadley's are among the few of the noble world who have truly noble ideals. They reside within the inner Walls, in a sizable mansion and grounds known as the Hadley estate. While very much aware of their unique and even threatening perspective, the Hadley's know that in order to maintain their moral high ground, they must be willing to play dirty.

Though corruption reigns within the Military Police and the inner walls, the Hadley's are rumoured to be one of the only, if not the only, Noble House who dare defies these standards. From exploiting noble bribes and exposing corruption for what it truly is, the Hadley's hail in the shadows, waiting for the right time to take down some of the most infamous elite. That is to say, the Hadley's have far more enemies than allies in the noble world, thus members of the Hadley household must be well-aware that disaster can strike them at any time.

You are free to pick the names and elaborate on the character's personalities and backstories if you wish! I'm mostly giving pointers and main roles of what I'd like from these characters!

Potential Plots for the family:
  • Any plots with Marjorie! Unlike the rest of the family, Marjorie was stricken with illness and is unable to be an MP. These can be basic slice-of-life/family time threads to anything else!
  • Conspiracy threads. You KNOW there's conspiracy going around these walls, any chance to get the MPs to actually do their job and expose it? That's when you call the Hadley's. And of course, there's always the rumors of the walls to explore...
  • Charity Work? It's a stretch to call the Hadley's a 'charitable' family, but certainly they do a lot more than your average nobles family (who really doesn't do much at all). The Hadley's are willing to 'let go' of some supplies just to they 'happen' to land in the hands of the needy, such as orphanages or the underground.

THE FIRST SON (open)

Birth Year: 824 (21 in 845) | Military Police | 96th Cadet Corps, Top Ten | Eldest Brother
Suggested FC: Izumo Kusanagi from K Project OR Shizuo Heiwajima from Durarara!!

The first son and heir to the Hadley Family. Because he's firstborn, he's got a lot of responsibility. He has to look after his younger siblings and set an example for the family. He can be strict, sometimes even a bit harsh, but he's by the book and he doesn't take BS from anyone, even his own family. He's loyal to a fault, but even has his reckless times. Nonetheless, he has a strong moral compass and will never let it falter. He's a skilled soldier, even considered a prodigy in his cadet days, but sometimes he's nagged by his mother that he needs to find a girl and produce another heir. He only gets himself involved in situations that directly affect himself or his family. He doesn't like searching for trouble, but a lot of the times it finds him.

THE SECOND SON (open)

Birth Year: 826 (19 in 845) | Military Police | 98th Cadet Corps, Top Ten | Middle Child
Suggested FC: Makoto Sunakawa from My Love Story!!

The second son sadly suffers from middle child syndrome. He's a bit quiet, perhaps even a bit lazy, and a rather odd combination of distant, aloof, and apathetic. Nonetheless, he is a respected officer of the MPs, even at such a young age and experience. "Respected" might not necessarily be the term to use, because along with a rather cool mask, the young man holds a rather well-known cold and unsympathetic composure. He is smarter than he looks and more dangerous than he appears. But he holds one thing above else; his family, and he's willing to do anything for them, even the so-called dirty-work. To this Hadley, it's just another day at the job.

THE FATHER (open)

Birth Year: 799 (46 in 845) | Military Police | Head of the Family
Suggested FC: Shibazaki Kenjirou from Zankyou no Terror OR Keith Flick from B The Beginning

The current Head of the Hadley Family, the Senior Hadley is a long-time member of the MPs, but remarkably hasn't worked his way up in the ranks, likely due to the fact that the Hadley's themselves are among noble pariahs. But, he's the type of guy who could care less about politics or putting up an act, and he's taught his children to do the same. He has a rather storied history, often getting himself involved in cases he shouldn't have and people that could be considered unsavory. Despite this, he intends to follow the footsteps of his father, as an Officer who carries the values of justice, sometimes to an extreme. You give what you get, and karma? Sometime's she's a real b*tch. And it's the Hadley's who are going to make sure she gives it to ya.

THE MOTHER (open)

Birth Year: 800 (45 in 845) | [Retired or Active] Military Police | Family Matriarch
Suggested FC: Marisa Hyoudou from Welcome to the Ballroom

Mother of three, it takes a certain kind of woman to charm the head of the Hadley's and she caught his eyes from the beginning of their cadet days years ago. Beautiful and blonde, her children all take after her in good looks and fair hair, but her beauty is only the surface. Mrs. Hadley is far from just a pretty face, but is (was) a skilled, high-ranking officer of the MPs, and as she likes to tease, higher-ranked than her husband. She comes from another noble family, who aren't exactly happy with the fact she married into the Hadley's. Her rebellious streak hasn't left her since her youth. She is by far, the most caring and compassionate member of the Hadley Family, and of course the most 'motherly.' She supports her children in all their endeavors, and a lot of the time pushes her husband to do more with what he can offer.

THE UNCLE (open)

Birth Year: 811 (34 in 845) | Military Police | The Real Detective
Suggested FC: Noboru Taki from Sound Euphonium

The younger brother to the head of the family, the Uncle is by far the softest member of the Hadley's. He has a youthful air about him, often mistaken for younger than he actually is. Nonetheless, despite his youthful aura, he is a rather serious and hardworking member of the MPs, and likely the most diligent member of the Hadley Family. He puts brains over brawn, with his work ethic being to work smarter, not harder. He has great detective skills, placing him as one of the more sought-after officers for cases in the MPs, even with his status as a 'Hadley.' He is a bachelor, since his older brother has already produced several children he sees no reason to have kids of his own.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 06:53:16 AM by Marjorie Hadley »

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.