* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 107
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Quiet: LOL he is for sure doing more with his life than I was when I was 16.
    March 24, 2020, 06:17:53 PM
  • Yuri Aximand: I believe in him!
    March 24, 2020, 05:03:42 PM
  • Yuri Aximand: Arkin can do it!
    March 24, 2020, 05:03:38 PM
  • Quiet: He's got it together pretty good for a 16ish year old....but this is A LOT!!!!
    March 24, 2020, 01:59:42 AM
  • Quiet: Poor Arkin just wants an adult lol.
    March 24, 2020, 01:55:38 AM
  • Yuri Aximand: hey :)
    March 23, 2020, 05:38:48 PM
  • Arkin Holt: How is everyone doing? Everyone doing okay? It's a hard and scary time for sure.
    March 22, 2020, 08:22:54 PM
  • Arkin Holt: Sounds good to me!!
    March 22, 2020, 05:31:34 PM
  • Michelle Whitaker: We can end the thread there if you want Hubert, it seems like a good place :)
    March 22, 2020, 05:22:34 PM
  • Michelle Whitaker: VERY!!!!
    March 19, 2020, 10:45:09 PM
  • Arkin Holt: Re Michelle: Rico IS scary lol!
    March 19, 2020, 10:26:26 PM
  • Quiet: Hope everyone is keeing well in this less than ideal situation!
    March 19, 2020, 03:35:03 PM
  • Mercedes Carello: She really is! <3
    March 19, 2020, 01:37:15 AM
  • Webs: ;) Mara is the light from stars. a dead star still projecting from light years away
    March 18, 2020, 06:53:44 PM
  • Michelle Whitaker: hi
    March 12, 2020, 02:04:20 PM
  • Quiet: Whenever I see a Mara post I get happy and then very sad lol.
    March 11, 2020, 09:39:05 PM
  • Quiet: Happy Birthday Ian!!!! <3
    March 10, 2020, 05:35:10 PM
  • HiddenBaroness: Hope everyone has a great week! <3
    March 09, 2020, 04:31:57 PM
  • Webs: Hope everyone is having a great March so far!
    March 06, 2020, 02:55:24 PM
  • Arkin Holt: Hey y'all!
    March 05, 2020, 11:39:49 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: Wolves of Wall Sina [The Valdeze Siblings]  (Read 145 times)

Wolves of Wall Sina [The Valdeze Siblings]
« on: January 03, 2020, 12:05:53 AM »
When Laurel and Ianthe exchanged vows, two ambitious minds forged an alliance that transcended mere marriage.  An immensely wealthy couple, they have sought to produce as many heirs as possible, orchestrating their brood's rise into positions of prominence and power.  Laurel inherited much of his fortune from his own father, and has further bolstered it by expanding his mining company, offering loans, and investing in his children's projects.  Not one of them has had what could be considered a normal or healthy childhood and they are bound primarily by blood and ambition.  They have dirty hands, fire in their hearts, and intelligence to burn.  Individually they are formidable, together they are an empire. 

Face claims are flexible, as long as they generally fit the Valdeze image.  All of these characters will have been expected to take up suitably noble pastimes and to attend university - their degrees and interests can be tweaked.  Names can also be changed if required.  Their outlines are vague, you are welcome to expand on them or suggest your own!

Sephor
the weight of the world

suggested face claim // Seizaki Zen from Babylon
► Firstborn. 39 years old. Married with children. Studied Law. Intense, serious, weary, overburdened, committed. Set to inherit the lion's share of the Valdeze mines.

Lysander
spare to the heir

suggested face claim // Kousuke Ooshiba from Hitorijime My Hero
► Secondborn. 37 years old. Studied Mathematics. Lurks in his elder brother's shadow. Owns and operates a number of munitions factories, and has contracts with the military.

Elys
build them up, break them down

suggested face claim // Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler
► Thirdborn. 36 years old. Studied Civil Engineering. Manages numerous construction companies and has some renown as a town planner.  If Utopia is saved, he will be vying for the contract to rebuild the district.

Alein
they almost look alive

suggested face claim // Kiyotaka Yagashira from Kyoto Teramachi Sanjou no Holmes
► Fourthborn. 35 years old. Studied Biology. Works as a taxidermist and is an avid hunter. Breeds hounds. Focuses on acquiring as much land as possible, particularly farmland and areas with natural resources such as forests, quarries and reservoirs. Supplies raw materials to Elys.

Lucille
love me and despair

suggested face claim // Elsa Granhiert from RE:Zero
► Fifthborn. 34 years old. Studied Art. A talented sculptress and portrait painter. Widowed several times. Inheritances from her previous husbands make her the wealthiest of the Valdeze siblings. Runs a number of brothels across Paradis through proxies.  Deals in secrets and rumours.

Galeran
life and soul of the party

suggested face claim // Hirato from Karneval
► Sixthborn. 33 years old. Studied Architecture. The gregarious wild card of the Valdeze family. Owns a number of racehorses. His parties are famous amongst the nobility. Gatsby has nothing on Galeran.

Lyra
yeah, science bitch

suggested face claim // Akiko Yosano from Bungou Stray Dogs
► Eighthborn. 29 years old. Studied Chemistry. Intensely focused, obsessive, highly intelligent, literal to the point of being almost humourless. Outwardly contributes to medicinal advancements, but behind closed doors develops illicit drugs. There is potential for her to have connections to Anzai Engelbrecht.

Jarin
cut from the same cloth

suggested face claim // Yu Kanda from D.Gray-man
► Ninthborn. 26 years old. Studied Textiles and Materials. Talented dancer. Finds employ as a tailor to the very wealthy; this work is scorned somewhat by his father, but it allows him to make numerous useful connections. Interested in swordsmanship. - Reserved!

Artor
the rising star

suggested face claim // Seiya Ryuuguuin from The Hero Is Overpowered
► Tenthborn. 24 years old. Studied Music but dropped out of university. Excels in swordsmanship, equestrian tournaments and archery, his dramatic performances earning him something of a fan base. Currently under pressure from his father to return to university and complete his studies.

Meera
the people's princess

suggested face claim // Ueno Naoka from Koe no Katachi
► Eleventhborn. 21 years old. Studied Medicine. Charitable and seemingly sweet, her charm and apparent innocence makes her the most widely beloved of the Valdeze. This contrived, pristine image and reputation means Meera is capable of damage control should her siblings ever allow their masks to slip. There is a possibility of an arranged marriage plot/engagement in future.

Dalton Lightbody † | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

(avatar art credit)

Re: Wolves of Wall Sina [The Valdeze Siblings]
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 10:07:10 PM »
Aight, Imma do it! Here we go!

If I may, may I please reserve Meera and Alein? I'm also interested in Lucille but I should probably pace myself, haha, so let's not worry about her for right now!

<3

Mercedes Carello | Tamsin Spiegel | Miranda Carlstedt-Gaus 
Julia Carello | Minister Siegfried JusticaMinister Saul Holloway | Alein Valdeze | Meera Valdeze

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.