• Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Puffin: Ah, so happy you think she's a fit! :D
    June 05, 2020, 12:49:13 PM
  • Quiet: Luna Lovegood as Annie! I'm here for that.
    June 05, 2020, 12:24:04 AM
  • Quiet: Sounds like a plan! Looking forward to it. :-)
    June 04, 2020, 06:28:11 PM
  • Puffin: Long overdue, but I'll be sending you a wee message tonight! It'll be great to catch-up and plot. <3
    June 04, 2020, 06:03:07 PM
  • Puffin: Not too bad, thanks! Had a stressful few weeks with work, but finally got put on furlough yesterday, so that's a relief.
    June 04, 2020, 06:02:35 PM
  • Quiet: Can't complain! How on things on your end?
    June 04, 2020, 03:20:16 PM
  • Puffin: Hey Quiet! How's it going? You're the face claim queen, Dormer is fab! :)
    June 04, 2020, 03:19:39 PM
  • Quiet: Howdy y'all!
    June 04, 2020, 02:51:43 PM
  • Anka Rheinberger: Awww yisss!!!
    June 04, 2020, 12:17:18 AM
  • Puffin: Ruth is wonderful, Quiet!  I can't wait to plot. <3
    June 04, 2020, 12:13:55 AM
  • Rico Brzenska: Howdy y'all!
    June 03, 2020, 10:32:01 PM
  • Puffin: And happy birthday to best girl Anka! :D
    June 01, 2020, 11:28:44 PM
  • Puffin: Hey Quiet! <3 We're living in some strange times, I hope you're coping okay and that all's well in your corner of the world. I'll be in touch properly soon. :)
    June 01, 2020, 11:28:26 PM
  • Quiet: Howdy y'all. The world has gone to hell and a handbasket...but just wanted to pop in and say hi. And happy birthday Anka. Hope everyone is staying safe and making good choices.
    June 01, 2020, 11:22:43 PM
  • the dear hunter.: please i forgot i can't do multiple question marks...
    May 12, 2020, 01:28:44 AM
  • the dear hunter.: howzit???? :0
    May 12, 2020, 01:28:32 AM
  • Puffin: Quiet! I hope you're well. <3 I'm sorry to have been so absent folks, replies are coming, I promise. Stay safe, everyone. :)
    April 20, 2020, 12:02:31 PM
  • Quiet: Happy Monday y'all! Hope everyone is keeping well!
    April 06, 2020, 10:02:32 PM
  • Quiet: LOL he is for sure doing more with his life than I was when I was 16.
    March 24, 2020, 06:17:53 PM
  • Yuri Aximand: I believe in him!
    March 24, 2020, 05:03:42 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: By Day One Way, By Night Another - Gideon's Plotter  (Read 454 times)

By Day One Way, By Night Another - Gideon's Plotter
« on: January 11, 2020, 11:50:27 PM »
Gideon Azulyss:
Antihero of the Underground. Military Police Officer.
Runs from Butterflies.

Friends
   Gideon is a very friendly and easy-going young man. On the surface, he is very pleasant to be around and sometimes may act like he is trying too hard to be friendly, but that is because he’s pretty lonely underneath. If he lets you in on his darker sides and you accept him as he is, you’ll have a very loyal friend in Gideon.

Enemies
   Surprisingly, Gideon has a lot of enemies. This is because of his bounty hunter background and sometimes also his status as an MP. The people who Gideon considers enemy material include people who hurt children and animals, but also anyone on the bounty list can easily fall onto his shit list for unforgivable crimes.

Romance
Gideon prefers male company over female company. Depending on which ego he is in, he can be very easy to woo or incredibly difficult to please.
   Keep in mind that Gideon was very much in love once with a scout who died in the field. He’s open to romance but needs an understanding partner who can appreciate and respect (maybe even love) all sides of him.
   That aside, he can be very flirtatious in conversation. This is especially true if he thinks the person is cute.

Plots
Dirty Little Secret – Gideon invites you over to his house for lunch when not on duty, but you quickly discover that the friendly young man has something to hide…
Nightmare Fuel – It’s a normal day on duty in the springtime, and Gideon seems incredibly tense for someone standing in a garden area. You soon discover one of his worst phobias first hand…
Lost and Found – You meet Gideon’s alter ego in the underground as he scopes out a target… but do you realize it’s him?
Drinking Buddy – You find Gideon at a local tavern, after he’s had a few on his own.
Open to other ideas as well! <3

Re: By Day One Way, By Night Another - Gideon's Plotter
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2020, 08:44:24 PM »
Valeria & Gideon
A fellow MP! For plots, I can offer Valeria, a highly-ranked officer stationed in Mitras. She's duty-driven, responsible, and a little bit distant. If I overlook her ambitions, I'd say that she's a good person at heart. I think Val would enjoy meeting Gideon, because he doesn't seem to fit that 'lazy, indifferent' MP stereotype she's used to. I'm not sure how dutiful Gideon is, but, yeah, he doesn't seem to fall under that typical impression of an MP. Mhm, I think I can see these two becoming some sort of friends, but then Val finds out about Gideon's underground shenanigans, which results in some conflict?

If you're up for seeing these two interact, I can suggest perhaps a thread where they're on a patrol? Though I'm certainly open to ideas c:

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2020, 11:58:03 PM »
I made it! <3

Gideon & Siegfried
We talked a little about this on Discord, RE location being a big factor. However, we can keep it vague, or prior to Siegfried's post to Utopia in March 845 when he's shadowing other church members, for example. I also had a random idea that after one of Gideon's nights out drinking, maybe of all things he stumbles into a church? haha OR alternatively, he's present with a more senior member of the church requesting Gideon's services? Open to any other ideas, too!

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2020, 02:47:35 AM »
I made it! <3

Gideon & Siegfried
We talked a little about this on Discord, RE location being a big factor. However, we can keep it vague, or prior to Siegfried's post to Utopia in March 845 when he's shadowing other church members, for example. I also had a random idea that after one of Gideon's nights out drinking, maybe of all things he stumbles into a church? haha OR alternatively, he's present with a more senior member of the church requesting Gideon's services? Open to any other ideas, too!

Hmmmmm… The idea of Gideon running into someone religious is interesting, because he is not remotely religious, especially not to the walls.

I could see him getting into an argument with Siegfried, perhaps as you suggest after a night of drinking and in his darker ego. I can't see him going into a church, but maybe he stumbles upon Siegfried out and about? I am not sure if in some sense he might also tie into your idea in Siegfried's plotter about redemption, but id be willing to pursue that too.

Gideon is quite justice-based, and only has faith in the tasks in front of him, so it may be a fun interaction (fun in an angsty way). Let me know what you think!

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2020, 02:56:17 AM »
Valeria & Gideon
A fellow MP! For plots, I can offer Valeria, a highly-ranked officer stationed in Mitras. She's duty-driven, responsible, and a little bit distant. If I overlook her ambitions, I'd say that she's a good person at heart. I think Val would enjoy meeting Gideon, because he doesn't seem to fit that 'lazy, indifferent' MP stereotype she's used to. I'm not sure how dutiful Gideon is, but, yeah, he doesn't seem to fall under that typical impression of an MP. Mhm, I think I can see these two becoming some sort of friends, but then Val finds out about Gideon's underground shenanigans, which results in some conflict?

If you're up for seeing these two interact, I can suggest perhaps a thread where they're on a patrol? Though I'm certainly open to ideas c:

I'm sorry it took me an eternity to respond btw.

It would be a bit humorous to have Val and Gids interact and be positive with each other, but then have Valeria discover that he has a darker side to him. If you're open to Gideon being a charming, too-good-to-be-true type and then have Valeria like... come home with him just to find his scythes and stuff that might be fun. It's also the reason Gideon doesn't get many steady dates, lol.

Could be a thread where they happen to bump into each other, hit it off, have a drink or two, and then Gideon lets his guard down just enough to invite her back with him? I love me some angst buildup.

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2020, 03:14:08 PM »
It's alright! It's never good to rush ^-^

Valeria & Gideon
I really like that idea! Valeria is not the type who would go out drinking with others, unless she has a day off and has nothing better to do (which can be arranged, no problem!). I'm not sure if she would follow him home at the end of the day, as she's a little too cautious. It would certainly require some trust-building (though then the angst will be even more impactful). However, I think that she'll definitely loosen a little if given enough patience c:

In conclusion, I'm up for a thread where they bump into each other and have a few drinks. I'm still not sure if she would follow him home, but we'll see where the thread goes. I can start the starter if needed~

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2020, 03:39:32 AM »
Hmmmmm… The idea of Gideon running into someone religious is interesting, because he is not remotely religious, especially not to the walls.

I could see him getting into an argument with Siegfried, perhaps as you suggest after a night of drinking and in his darker ego. I can't see him going into a church, but maybe he stumbles upon Siegfried out and about? I am not sure if in some sense he might also tie into your idea in Siegfried's plotter about redemption, but id be willing to pursue that too.

Gideon is quite justice-based, and only has faith in the tasks in front of him, so it may be a fun interaction (fun in an angsty way). Let me know what you think!

I have started to headcanon that Siegfried is experimenting with roaming around in plainclothes and talking to people that way. That might be easier. An argument could be fun -- I love me some scathing wit! So we either have Siegfried already talking to someone else and Gideon encounters them, or Sieg finds Gideon and starts up conversation that turns sour?

I'm also going to cheat a bit and, now that's he's here, add:

Saul Holloway
I bring him up more as a piggyback off what was originally a Sieg idea: Saul is quietly making moves behind the scenes of the Church and would definitely be the type to hire someone like Gideon. Since he now has his sights set on the upper echelon of the Church, perhaps an assassination proposition...?

Mercedes Carello | Tamsin Spiegel | Miranda Carlstedt-Gaus 
Julia Carello | Minister Siegfried JusticaMinister Saul Holloway | Alein Valdeze | Meera Valdeze

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2020, 05:57:53 PM »
It's alright! It's never good to rush ^-^

Valeria & Gideon
I really like that idea! Valeria is not the type who would go out drinking with others, unless she has a day off and has nothing better to do (which can be arranged, no problem!). I'm not sure if she would follow him home at the end of the day, as she's a little too cautious. It would certainly require some trust-building (though then the angst will be even more impactful). However, I think that she'll definitely loosen a little if given enough patience c:

In conclusion, I'm up for a thread where they bump into each other and have a few drinks. I'm still not sure if she would follow him home, but we'll see where the thread goes. I can start the starter if needed~

Hi I'm not dead I promise!

I'd love to react to a starter with Gideon. I apologize that i'm not great at actually checking in on this site. I'm so used to relying on tags via discord to get my attention. I'll try to be better about watching out here if you'd still like to write with me. <3

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2020, 06:00:24 PM »

I have started to headcanon that Siegfried is experimenting with roaming around in plainclothes and talking to people that way. That might be easier. An argument could be fun -- I love me some scathing wit! So we either have Siegfried already talking to someone else and Gideon encounters them, or Sieg finds Gideon and starts up conversation that turns sour?

I'm also going to cheat a bit and, now that's he's here, add:

Saul Holloway
I bring him up more as a piggyback off what was originally a Sieg idea: Saul is quietly making moves behind the scenes of the Church and would definitely be the type to hire someone like Gideon. Since he now has his sights set on the upper echelon of the Church, perhaps an assassination proposition...?

A s s a s s i n a t i o n ? !

I love this idea lol. would you like to try a couple of different threads, or put these three together somehow?

Also, I apologize for the late response to the plotter. School was busy, and now it's like... way too calm now with the virus making its rounds.

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2020, 04:36:47 PM »
Sieg/Saul and Gideon

No need to apologize! The world is topsy-turvy right now. <3

We can smush these ideas together a bit. If it wouldn't overload you, what about Saul simply brings his protege with him when he goes to meet Gideon to propose an assassination contract? I assume they would have agreed to meet beforehand -- either by a mutual acquaintance or prior communication, but I'd leave that to you. (Additionally, this would be the first time Siegfried would be allowed to realize that his mentor has darker motives.) Of course if you'd rather take another approach I'm all ears! Well, eyes.

Mercedes Carello | Tamsin Spiegel | Miranda Carlstedt-Gaus 
Julia Carello | Minister Siegfried JusticaMinister Saul Holloway | Alein Valdeze | Meera Valdeze

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.