* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 34
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Lou: It is treating me well enough. I can't complain with the lovely WA weather
    June 30, 2020, 05:01:04 AM
  • Quiet: Howdy y'all. Hope summer is treating everyone as kindly as it can. :-)
    June 29, 2020, 03:17:05 PM
  • Nanaba: One post down wooo
    June 26, 2020, 10:37:42 PM
  • Nanaba: <3
    June 26, 2020, 10:37:35 PM
  • Puffin: Great job, Lou!!  Always love a Nanaba post. <3
    June 25, 2020, 10:01:00 AM
  • Nanaba: I will put it first on my list
    June 20, 2020, 08:27:15 PM
  • Nanaba: working on Utopia posts. If anyone has a Nanaba request, please let me know
    June 20, 2020, 08:26:52 PM
  • Nanaba: *falls in*
    June 20, 2020, 08:24:07 PM
  • Puffin: Phew, I'm glad you were able to get it back, Sora! :)
    June 18, 2020, 07:15:12 PM
  • Sora: lucky me :D
    June 18, 2020, 01:22:54 PM
  • Sora: Managed to recover it
    June 18, 2020, 01:22:50 PM
  • Sora: Damn...I can't believe this. I just lost my whole post for Mina *sniff*
    June 18, 2020, 01:19:29 PM
  • fleetingthoughts: Aaah thank you so much for your compliments :D I'm so glad you enjoyed her haha! That's perfect! I'll certainly be joining as soon as possible!
    June 16, 2020, 12:42:45 PM
  • Puffin: Hi there fleetingthoughts! I've been meaning to drop you a message, I really enjoyed Paula's app and her artwork is beautiful. :) I definitely recommend joining the Discord server, if it's something that appeals to you. There are quite a few plotting channels, etc. there that can help with getting some threads started.
    June 16, 2020, 12:03:42 PM
  • fleetingthoughts: Hello! I hope I'm not being too nosy if I ask this, but do you guys usually discuss more on your discord server? Because I am willing to get more involved into this website and I don't really know how to (except for commenting on plotters lol), so I thought I could join your discord server as well if that's alright with you all :)
    June 16, 2020, 11:23:04 AM
  • Puffin: Breakfast and coffee is always a great place to start! :) I'm not too bad thanks, having some trouble with work but I'm muddling through. How have things been with you?
    June 13, 2020, 08:33:34 PM
  • Nanaba: How are you?
    June 13, 2020, 06:12:55 PM
  • Nanaba: It is going.  took me awhile to get going, but now that I had breakfast and coffee, I am ready to tackle rp things
    June 13, 2020, 06:12:50 PM
  • Puffin: Hey Lou! How's it going? :D
    June 13, 2020, 05:16:55 PM
  • Nanaba: hey hey everyone
    June 13, 2020, 04:31:38 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: Faolán Aue [Completed]  (Read 133 times)

Faolán Aue [Completed]
« on: January 12, 2020, 09:48:47 PM »

NAME: Faolán Aue
NICKNAMES (IF ANY): Aue, Faol
DATE OF BIRTH AND AGE (AS OF YEAR 845): October 31st, 823. 22 years old
PLACE OF BIRTH: Orvund District
MEMBER GROUP: Millitary Police
FACE CLAIM: Chūya Nakahara from Bungo Stray Dogs

APPEARANCE: Faolán has shoulder length orange hair that is normally loose around the nape of his neck. He has striking grey eyes and is rather short; only reaching 5' 3" in height. He is often found wearing the standard MP gear while accessorizing the outer jacket with a black trench coat on occassion.  He has a habit of wearing black gloves while wearing his standard uniform; partially because he doesn't want to leave behind fingerprints.

PERSONALITY: Faolán is an asshole. He's quick to temper while having a sense of pride. If he see's a weakness in someone he'll do his best to exploit it and use that to his advantage. He does seem to have a disdain for Scouts and the Garrison but that stems from his upbringing. He can be a bit too much to handle at times so Faolán is often seen in Orvund district with a person beside him. He can come and go as he pleases but 9 times out of 10; Faolán gets himself in trouble. Faolán tends to do things his way or none at all and will not hesitate on doing something extreme to further himself.

STRENGTHS: His sense of tactics, He is rather protective about those who he cares for, there are times where he will tend to the wounded.

WEAKNESSES: His pride could become the death of him, it often clouds his sense of judgement from time to time. Faolán is quick to temper to the point where he won't hesitate to hurt someone. He's also abrasive to those who he doesn't know or give any care about.

ASPIRATIONS: To secure himself as a loyal soldier of the king.

FEARS: Failing his charges, Snakes, Not protecting the royal family

HISTORY: Faolán was born in the Orvund district. He grew up rather spoiled and pampered as a child; He's no royal but he does come from a wealthy merchant family. It was an easy life but Faolán wanted more and for a time decided to cause some chaos to the MP's of the district for fun as a child. He was able to entertain himself for a time but as he got older he wanted to join the Military and eventually the MP's.

Faolán was able to enlist and managed land somewhere within the top ten of the northern Division's staff. For a while after becoming an MP; he was stationed in Stoehess before being transferred back to Orvund due to him infighting with a few of his superiors. Faolán has quite the tongue on him and tends to say what he thinks even during battle.

As of 845, Faolán manages to return to Stoehess and the capital. Quite curious as to what has been happening in the southern regions since the north was pretty stable in comparison.

YOUR ALIAS:  Achilles
TIMEZONE: -7 GMT

« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 09:54:51 PM by Faolán Aue »

Re: Faolán Aue [Completed]
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2020, 09:55:43 PM »

Axel | Claude | Damien | ErenGustav | Gunther | Kade | Mara | Nack | Quirin | Ymir

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.