* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 51
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Badtz-Milk: I'd love to do the RH casting call for my own characters, but I just don't know actors... LOL
    February 24, 2020, 06:55:07 AM
  • Lemon: I need to check on here a bit more often. Oops. Late but, hehe, a little eyecandy never hurt. ;D Hve a great day everyone!
    February 24, 2020, 06:23:24 AM
  • Quiet: Aww thank you so much!
    February 24, 2020, 12:15:42 AM
  • Puffin: I hope everyone is having a great Sunday. And I loved the Rico post, Quiet! <3
    February 23, 2020, 10:09:12 PM
  • Puffin: A little bit of sugar to sweeten the weekend. ;)
    February 23, 2020, 10:06:59 PM
  • HiddenBaroness: Lemon and Puffin coming in with the eyecandy this morning on the RH casting call!
    February 23, 2020, 04:00:08 PM
  • Quiet: Yay weekend!
    February 22, 2020, 02:02:39 AM
  • HiddenBaroness: It's the weekend! Yay!
    February 22, 2020, 12:34:57 AM
  • HiddenBaroness: Aw yes it is his birthday today isn't it? Bless him.
    February 20, 2020, 05:02:16 PM
  • Quiet: Happy Birthday Mitabi!!
    February 20, 2020, 02:35:50 PM
  • HiddenBaroness: (Sent from the wrong account but you get the idea)
    February 18, 2020, 01:39:34 AM
  • Siegfried Justica: *distant chanting* Garrison, Garrison, Garrison
    February 18, 2020, 01:39:05 AM
  • Quiet: Yay! Another Garrison member! Looking forward to seeing him in play!
    February 18, 2020, 12:08:48 AM
  • Webs: Sorry for the delay, Vixen!
    February 17, 2020, 11:39:27 PM
  • Vixen: Just gonna quickly drop here a quick reminder that Santiago is ready for review c: (didn't feel like bumping his app, as I've already done that in the past)
    February 17, 2020, 02:36:48 PM
  • Webs: hoping to get some more replies done asap <3
    February 15, 2020, 09:39:39 PM
  • Webs: XD it happens!
    February 15, 2020, 09:39:33 PM
  • Vixen: Finally figured out how to remove the "WIP" from Santiago's app. I feel so accomplished x)
    February 15, 2020, 09:16:10 PM
  • HiddenBaroness: Happy Valentine's Day! Love y'all! <3
    February 14, 2020, 11:42:17 PM
  • Quiet: Same to you! And to everyone! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    February 14, 2020, 06:16:25 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: Paradis Region [Pokemon AU]  (Read 131 times)

Paradis Region [Pokemon AU]
« on: January 13, 2020, 05:07:52 PM »
[ I do not claim to be heavily into Pokemon, The Power Of Us just inspired me ]

Paradis Region, with its 12 cities, numerous towns, and capital of Mitras, is a prosperous region with a clear preference for Rock-type Pokemon. Many generations ago, the people of Paradis decided to build great walls around their region in an attempt to keep out a sinister Legendary Pokemon (Kyojin) said to scorch the earth into a barren wasteland - the Walls were built by the friendly Legendary Pokemon, Regirock.

Along with other typical trainer classes, there are also the following unique classes to Paradis: the Garrison class (who usually have Rock-type Pokemon who help maintain the Walls), the Military Police class (who are like the Police Officer class but are considered more elite), and the Scout class (who typically have Flying-type Pokemon and seek to rid Paradis Region of Kyojin (when they find it).

[ LOCATIONS ]
Shiganshina City
Quinta City
[unknown 2 cities - information will come in time]
Trost City
Krolva City
Karanes City
Utopia City
Stohess City
Orvud City
Yarckel City
Ehrmich City
Mitras [capital]
Jinae Town
Dauper Town
Ragako Town
and the Underground, a tunnel system that leads to and from a large underground cavern.

[ POKEMON ]

For convenience, any Pokemon from any generations can be found in Paradis Region, we can figure out some Paradis-exclusives if we like.

I propose (but this can change depending on city, professor, or preference) that the Paradis starters are the original Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle trio for ease. « Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 05:08:20 PM by Webs »

Axel | Claude | Damien | ErenGustav | Gunther | Kade | Mara | Nack | Quirin | Ymir

Re: Paradis Region [Pokemon AU]
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 05:12:37 PM »
Stealing some of my sprites from Badtz's Character Pokemon Teams! thread:

Ace Trainer Axel is from Trost City and travels around both battling for badges and helping people. oh god he's ASH His team consists of loyal pokemon: mightyena, pidgeot, houndoom, pyroar, torracat, espeon

Aroma Lady Mara lives in northern Utopia City, who has a flower-themed team. Sunkern, Cherubi, Petilil, Oddish, Budew, Deerling.

Ninja Eren hails from Shiganshina City, and goes around ambushing people and screaming battle cries as he jumps out from behind trees. His team is very much focused on power and angst: Charmeleon, Kadabra, Cubone, Gyarados, Zapdos, Zubat.

Rich Boy Quirin is from Stohess City but now lives in Ehrmich City, an arrogant trainer who has no respect for the lives of people in Paradis. His team consists of Pokemon who remind him of himself: Persian, Ditto, Shinx, Glaceon, Liepard, and Zebstrika.
               « Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 05:48:57 PM by Webs »

Axel | Claude | Damien | ErenGustav | Gunther | Kade | Mara | Nack | Quirin | Ymir

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 05:31:53 PM »
Pokémon Breeder Cain is from Jinae town and isn't really a pokemon trainer, he only have a Ponyta on his team, cause you know.

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 06:15:29 PM »
(also stealing sprites from the pokemon teams thread!! hehe)

Contest Idol Alice is from Ehrmich City. She is extremely well-known in the Contest Circuit for having a team that is not only thoroughly accomplished in contests, but also capable of sweeping teams in battle.
(milotic, ninetales, rapidash, dragonair, gardevoir, espeon)

Super Nerd Armin is from Shigashina City. He isn't interested in battles or gym challenges. In fact, he only has one Pokemon, which he happened to find discarded in a ball while identifying plants. It's terribly fragile and he hates getting roped into battles.
(shedinja)

Lady Aderyn is currently living in Orvud City. She seems a little out of place compared to those around her. Her team is comprised of Pokemon that are lonely, forgotten, or deemed unlovable by most.
(phantump, banette, mimikyu, muk, absol, lapras)

[my harem characters!]
sebastian schwarz | armin arlert | alice stamper | aderyn rossi | rosin köhler

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2020, 09:46:02 PM »
Baroness Valeria is a trainer from the capital. She's a diligent trainer, always looking for ways to improve her team. Her party consists of some fancy-looking Pokémon + a Zorua that has been given to her by a friend. I imagine that her Zorua stays out of the Pokeball.
(Rapidash, Mienshao, Milotic, Sawsbuck, Braviary, Zorua)

(Not gonna hide the fact that the only reason why she has a Rapidash is because she is in the Military Police. You know, unicorns.)

Tags: pokemon au au info 

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.