* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Season

Season 2

* Activity

Re: OOC Sign Up by Webs
[July 16, 2019, 08:58:14 PM]

Re: OOC Sign Up by Fierro
[July 14, 2019, 09:15:33 AM]

Re: Mina Carolina by Webs
[July 13, 2019, 09:25:19 AM]

Re: The lost child [Serenity] by Tyler Morgan
[July 07, 2019, 04:49:22 PM]

Re: Wandering nostalgia. [Hilda] by Hilda Meissner
[July 07, 2019, 12:29:24 AM]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 13
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Webs: minaaaa
    July 03, 2019, 07:08:39 PM
  • Serenity Kinslea: Getting caught up on threads as wwell!
    June 29, 2019, 06:28:56 PM
  • Serenity Kinslea: Hey guys!
    June 29, 2019, 06:28:19 PM
  • Quiet: Just wanted to let everyone know I'll be getting caught up on threads when my husband and I get back home. Look for posts Sunday and Monday. :-)
    June 28, 2019, 10:47:06 PM
  • Nanaba: Welcome tategama
    June 22, 2019, 12:09:11 AM
  • Quirin Drexler: welcome, Tategama!!
    June 11, 2019, 09:04:17 PM
  • Puffin: Hi Tategama, welcome to the site! :)
    June 10, 2019, 09:35:46 PM
  • Tategama: Hello
    June 10, 2019, 09:33:17 PM
  • Webs: oh man i just saw this but YES for sure XD
    June 09, 2019, 07:58:03 PM
  • Puffin: I have to admit, the sticky floor gave me a giggle! Poor Anka and Gustav. XD
    June 07, 2019, 09:39:28 PM
  • Quiet: So if there was a Yelp in the SNK world....Gustav and Anka would be leaving the tavern a negative review lol.
    June 05, 2019, 01:26:26 AM
  • Nero: Thanks! And hi. :)
    June 03, 2019, 10:39:51 PM
  • Puffin: Oops, I was meant to do that for you, Nero! I'll take care of it now. Welcome to RH, by the way! :)
    June 03, 2019, 10:27:16 PM
  • Virgil Adair: How can I move my application into directory?
    June 03, 2019, 01:33:28 PM
  • Nero: Virgil's kinky like that, sry.
    June 02, 2019, 01:43:58 PM
  • Quiet: *waves*
    June 02, 2019, 12:47:00 AM
  • Lou: *flops in*
    June 02, 2019, 12:16:48 AM
  • Quiet: So not the first time Hugh has woken up with Virgil's hand over his mouth lol.
    June 01, 2019, 09:17:01 PM
  • Quiet: Webs!
    June 01, 2019, 02:21:14 AM
  • Webs: heyyy
    June 01, 2019, 01:53:43 AM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: Slashing the way to victory.  (Read 1364 times)

Slashing the way to victory.
« on: December 07, 2017, 01:27:49 AM »
AXEL FALKENRATH
Cadet | Trost District | 13

FRIENDS
Ultimately, once Axel is comfortable with somebody or respects them, he is compassionate and will lend a hand. He mostly focuses on training, and while he tries to get along with people, he's not that friendly of a person. He best gets along with others who take rules seriously, avoiding the more rebellious people, until he gets to know them better. When it comes to adults, he gravitates to those in authority positions, particularly stricter figures who are serious about training or their missions (though it all depends on the circumstances)
Considered friends: Armin, Dalton, Marco
Considered role models: Eld, Nanaba, Petra

ENEMIES/RIVALS
There are two kinds of people Axel most dislikes. First type: those who break the rules, who he isn't afraid to rat out or 'discipline' himself if it affects anybody else. Second type: the ones who insult either the Garrison or Survey Corps, or hold the Military Police in high regard. Others are likely to find him insufferable for having to be perfect at everything, he finds people who don't take training seriously. He finds it difficult to obey somebody who jokes around too much. But mostly, his own anger issues cause him to be at odds with others - those with egotistical or mirroring personalities to himself are likely to be considered a rival, and he isn't afraid to start an argument... or fight.
Considered a Rival: Eren, Jean

ROMANCE
Axel would sooner throw himself under a Titan's foot and get trampled than be confronted with the idea of 'liking' somebody. His idea of accepting that he has a crush is to try and pull away, then give in, but not admit to it until somebody picks up on it or the other person confronts him. His dating experience is lacking - after spending half a year dating Mara Sonnenschein, he still hasn't gone for that first kiss. He is attracted to people who are skilful, determined, and likely aren't especially 'with it' with being social. Gender doesn't matter. Whether they can keep themselves alive, or have a good shot at surviving, matters a touch more.
Crushes: Mara (dating)

PLOTS
fight! fight! fight! - sparring? Axel getting back at somebody for endangering people? general fist fight? let's do it.
hup, two, three, four - training, any of it, he loves it too much.
this, this is perfection - cleaning duty, Axel, slobby cadet, let's do it.
snakes on a Titan - training with Titan dummies, two cadets debate what to do while it covers the cushion nape.
consulting cadets - a mystery brings together two cadets to track down a culprit.
we've got a screamer! - Axel trying to calm down somebody after a particularly graphic lesson on Titans. « Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 05:16:35 PM by Axel Falkenrath »

Re: Slashing the way to victory.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 07:46:08 PM »
Hello fellow youngin'. I feel like Axel and Sophia might get along pretty well considering she's pretty by the books on the surface. She does her best and does take everything seriously, albeit with a smile. I feel like they both have similar view points and want to help others, but because Sophia does it with a better attitude, she comes across a lot better than he does. Maybe they could bond over training or something? I could also see him finding out about Sophia's after light's out training- which is definitely against the rules. That might be fun.

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 08:30:35 PM »
YES. So Axel, he really, really likes to train in everybody's downtime, and if he found out about Sophia doing it out of hours, he'd probably either want to copy her (if they didn't mesh well) or join her (if they did). If she did something to impress him especially (training hard, showing how hard she wants to join the Survey Corps because yes he NEEDS another person to team up with, especially somebody who is actually his own age, etc.) then he'd respect her and want to hang out for her more. « Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 08:32:54 PM by Draco »

Axel Falkenrath | Mara Sonnenschein | Ymir | Gustav Volk | Nack Tierce | Quirin Drexler | Gunther Schultz

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 08:56:13 PM »
See, that's really interesting because Axel might find himself not meshing well with Sophia's training regime because it's kind of psychotic. Like, it'd definitely show how willing she is to train hard for the Survey Corps, but it might also be really off putting? I dont know, we need to thread it out.

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 09:57:52 PM »
Axel has a bad habit of occasionally skipping a mealtime just so he can have some extra training time in peace - for his first year especially, he put training above actually staying healthy (partly because he felt like he was in better shape than the refugees, something he dislikes). We could start off with a thread where he approaches her about her training style first? in-hours, see how he reacts then, and then to when she's training out of hours?

Axel Falkenrath | Mara Sonnenschein | Ymir | Gustav Volk | Nack Tierce | Quirin Drexler | Gunther Schultz

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 10:00:50 PM »
Sure! That works~ Do you wanna make the thread, or should I?

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2018, 11:07:48 AM »
I'll start Nack-Sophia, you start Sophia-Axel? Then he can come across her training ^^.

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2018, 05:17:11 PM »
revamped! « Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 05:18:06 PM by Draco »

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.