* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 87
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Razahir Kōri: Howdy everyone! ^^ Soem of you may still remember me! :D I just want to write that I'm terribly sorry for disappearing for such a long time! IRL took it's tll on me in the past few months! Both my work and my MSc studies kinda things for me/ With that I would like to apologize to everyone I made wait! Starting next week I'm planning on catching up with all my replies! After that I'll be really slow till February, but I'll try to write at least every two weeks in case I receive replies! ^^ Again sorry everyone and I hope all of you are doing well! ^^ Sora
    November 22, 2020, 07:58:14 PM
  • Petra Ral: I am good thanks, you?
    November 22, 2020, 03:43:51 PM
  • Petra Ral: Hey Puffin! Sorry I did not see this xD
    November 22, 2020, 03:43:46 PM
  • Puffin: Mercy! <3  How are you?
    November 20, 2020, 09:23:37 PM
  • Petra Ral: Evening all
    November 19, 2020, 05:08:50 PM
  • Petra Ral: Hi!
    November 10, 2020, 02:50:53 PM
  • Puffin: How is it Sunday already?! I hope everyone is having a good weekend!
    November 08, 2020, 04:26:45 PM
  • Webs: Hi, Ramgami!! And hello to all guests :)
    November 04, 2020, 05:50:40 PM
  • Puffin: Happy November, everyone! <3
    November 02, 2020, 12:06:19 PM
  • Puffin: I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far! ^^
    October 24, 2020, 06:14:05 PM
  • Quiet: And Kenny!  :D
    October 21, 2020, 01:17:46 AM
  • Quiet: Hi Lingwasta! Welcome to RH!
    October 21, 2020, 12:56:07 AM
  • Quiet: But yeah I think Fergus will be interesting to write once he gets in the game. :-)
    October 18, 2020, 01:48:13 AM
  • Quiet: I was proud of that lol!
    October 17, 2020, 11:58:44 PM
  • Puffin: Love Colin Morgan for Fergus Hardt, Quiet!  And I thoroughly enjoyed the GIF of him munching in his application. :D
    October 17, 2020, 11:40:51 PM
  • Puffin: Miri deserves all the hugs!
    October 17, 2020, 11:40:37 PM
  • Quiet: Miri got a hug! Blessed moment!
    October 17, 2020, 11:23:14 PM
  • Puffin: You too, Quiet! <3 I can't believe the weekend is here already, this week passed so quickly.
    October 16, 2020, 11:42:07 PM
  • Quiet: Hope everyone is having a good Friday and is heading into a relaxing weekend!
    October 16, 2020, 06:52:25 PM
  • Quiet: Happy Birthday Erwin!  ^^
    October 14, 2020, 01:22:27 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: The Purity of Hope (Kara's Potter)  (Read 137 times)

The Purity of Hope (Kara's Potter)
« on: July 09, 2020, 10:59:49 AM »

FOURTEEN| SURVEY CORPS |  WALL ROSE
ZEALOT | SELF DOUBT | KIND HEARTED | TERRIBLE SHOT

About

Kara Brooks was raised by the Church before she enlisted in the military. For her there was never any other option but the Survey Corps. Kara, deeply religious, believes it is her duty to try and reclaim Wall Maria. Kara intends to try to reclaim the Wall or die in the attempt.

Friends

Kara still would like to forge as many friendships as possible, she often finds that others are easily put off because of her faith, though she does not force it on others or bring it up in conversation unless it turns up naturally. Despite this difficulty, she is often bubbly and outgoing. But sadly Kara still sees herself as an outsider, one who forever needs to prove and justify herself in order to have any value as an individual.

Kara takes great delight in showing off her acrobatic abilities and hopes to one day become a professional acrobat. Kara is incredibly quick to form friendships, though some may not like her for her faith, she has never forced it upon anyone either.

She is perhaps best summed up in the following words, Kara is elegant, proud, beautiful, hot headed, immensely stubborn, and can be cold to those who have mocked her faith and religious beliefs. However, underneath all that there is an honorable, faithful, and loyal person who would do just about anything for those she calls friends. You can trust Kara to do the right thing and always have your back in any situation. This remains as true today as it was back when she first enlisted in the Cadets.

Enemies

Everyone has their enemies, Kara is no exception to this fact. Kara continues to be one who never holds grudges against others. This at times has led her being too quick to forgive others. Many have taken issue with her faith, Kara has not helped this fact by her being deeply religious and though she does not force her beliefs on others and respects the beliefs of others, there are those who dislike her or even hate her for her beliefs.

She can be cold towards those individuals, though will try her best to behave as normal.
Her tendency to mutter prayers  to herself when stressed or facing difficulty may also grate heavily on the nerves, though this is more to inspire and encourage herself than to upset others.

Romance

Love, Kara is not immune to love, though she would be reluctant to embrace it. Those interested in her would have to pursue her at her pace, not try to rush it. They would also have to accept her religious beliefs, it is however not necessary for them to share those beliefs with her. After all it is a belief in itself, even if it is to believe in nothing. There is someone she has her eye on.

Plots

- Kara can be showing off her acrobatic talents - Or possibly providing lessons?
- A cadet/soldier/scout can overhear Kara praying?
- A cadet/soldier/instructor/scout could be trying to improve Kara's terrible aim. (One of her nicknames is Try)
- Kara is supportive of others, so if you are struggling and need a friend or someone to talk to, she is your girl.
- Any threads set in the Scouts are great
- Post Utopia threads or those set during it as also welcome
- Anything else.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 01:06:17 PM by Kara Brooks »

Re: The Purity of Hope (Kara's Potter)
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 01:06:39 PM »
plotter updated

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History
  • Dalton Lightbody: Reply for Kilian! [link]
    November 16, 2020, 12:42:30 PM
  • Hilda Meissner: Reply for Mara! [link]
    November 14, 2020, 09:59:19 PM
  • Laria Rockfield: Reply for Utopia's Team Seven! [link]
    November 06, 2020, 10:03:42 PM
  • Dalton Lightbody: Reply for Kilian! [link]
    November 05, 2020, 03:36:10 PM
  • Puffin: Site Update #07 is here! [link]
    November 02, 2020, 04:39:39 PM
  • Puffin: There has been an update to the rules, be sure to take a look. [link]
    November 02, 2020, 12:32:41 PM
  • Puffin: Roll Call #15 is live! [link]
    November 02, 2020, 12:13:27 AM
  • Tamsin Spiegel: Tamsin for Hugh! [link]
    October 24, 2020, 11:52:48 PM
  • Puffin: New staff announcement! A big thank you to Gehrig and to everyone who put themselves forward. ♡ [link]
    October 24, 2020, 02:00:50 PM
  • Petra Ral: Michelle for the Garrison/team six (Utopia) [link]
    October 21, 2020, 04:13:24 PM

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.