* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 41
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Jem: Guys! I think I FINALLY caught up to all my posts but if I forgot a thread please let me know! ♥
    Today at 10:38:22 AM
  • Badtz-Milk: happy tuesday!!
    August 11, 2020, 07:41:03 PM
  • Quiet: Happy Tuesday y'all!
    August 11, 2020, 06:07:51 PM
  • Quiet: Happy Monday! Hope everyone has a good week!
    August 10, 2020, 08:49:54 PM
  • Badtz-Milk: yes! it's great to see such a bump in activity!!
    August 10, 2020, 01:07:06 AM
  • HiddenBaroness: Gosh so many new folks to catch up on! What a wonderful 'problem' to have! <3
    August 08, 2020, 02:20:10 AM
  • Badtz-Milk: exciting developments!
    August 07, 2020, 03:50:29 PM
  • Quiet: And looking forward to seeing your takes on these SC gents. :-)
    August 07, 2020, 04:09:41 AM
  • Quiet: Looking forward to Mike and Hugh's one on one!
    August 07, 2020, 04:03:09 AM
  • Mike Zacharias: Thanks!!
    August 07, 2020, 03:42:49 AM
  • Quiet: And welcome Mike!
    August 06, 2020, 02:35:02 PM
  • Quiet: Looks like we are getting a Moblit! That's lovely. :-)
    August 05, 2020, 11:15:57 PM
  • Badtz-Milk: def feels good to be back into the swing of things!
    August 05, 2020, 03:28:15 PM
  • Quiet: I've been there lol!
    August 05, 2020, 03:00:32 PM
  • Badtz-Milk: mostly just playing catch up with everything!
    August 05, 2020, 02:54:11 PM
  • Quiet: lots*
    August 05, 2020, 02:52:44 PM
  • Quiet: WooooHooooo to losts of posts!
    August 05, 2020, 02:52:35 PM
  • Badtz-Milk: got a lot of posts out today!!
    August 05, 2020, 04:39:21 AM
  • Quiet: Always glad to see you friend!
    August 05, 2020, 12:53:58 AM
  • Webs: Hi!! I am around XD here and there
    August 05, 2020, 12:41:36 AM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: The Purity of Hope (Kara's Potter)  (Read 38 times)

The Purity of Hope (Kara's Potter)
« on: July 09, 2020, 10:59:49 AM »

KARA BROOKS
FOURTEEN | CADET | WALL ROSE
ACROBAT | RELIGIOUS | TENACIOUS

FRIENDS

Kara ideally would like to forge as many friendships as possible. Though she is often bubbly and outgoing, she sees herself as an outsider, one who forever needs to prove and justify herself. She takes great delight in showing off her acrobatic abilities and hopes to one day become a professional acrobat. Kara is quick to form friendships, though some may not like her for her faith, she has never forced it upon anyone either. She is perhaps best summed up in the following words, Kara is elegant, proud, beautiful, hot headed, immensely stubborn, and can be cold to those who have mocked her faith and religious beliefs. However, underneath all that there is an honorable, faithful, and loyal person who would do just about anything for those she calls friends. You can trust Kara to do the right thing and always have your back in any situation.

ENEMIES

Everyone needs enemies, everyone has them. Kara has never been one to hold grudges against others, with her often being seen as too quick to forgive others for their actions. Many have taken issue with her faith, Kara is deeply religious and though she does not force her beliefs on others and respects the beliefs of others, there are those who dislike her or even hate her for her beliefs. She can be cold towards those individuals, though will try her best to behave as normal.
Her tendency to mutter prayers  to herself when stressed or facing difficulty may also grate heavily on the nerves, though this is more to inspire and encourage herself than to upset others.

Love

Love, Kara is not immune to love, though she would be reluctant to embrace it. Those interested in her would have to pursue her at her pace, not try to rush it. They would also have to accept her religious beliefs, it is however not necessary for them to share those beliefs with her. After all it is a belief in itself, even if it is to believe in nothing.

Thread Ideas

• Kara can be showing off her acrobatic talents - Or possibly providing lessons?
  • A cadet/soldier can overhear Kara praying?
  • A cadet/soldier/instructor could be trying to improve Kara's terrible aim. (One of her nicknames is Try)
  • Kara is supportive of others, so if you are struggling and need a friend or someone to talk to, she is your girl.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 11:00:51 AM by Kara Brooks »

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.