* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 142
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 4
  • Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Razahir Kōri: Howdy everyone! ^^ Soem of you may still remember me! :D I just want to write that I'm terribly sorry for disappearing for such a long time! IRL took it's tll on me in the past few months! Both my work and my MSc studies kinda things for me/ With that I would like to apologize to everyone I made wait! Starting next week I'm planning on catching up with all my replies! After that I'll be really slow till February, but I'll try to write at least every two weeks in case I receive replies! ^^ Again sorry everyone and I hope all of you are doing well! ^^ Sora
    November 22, 2020, 07:58:14 PM
  • Petra Ral: I am good thanks, you?
    November 22, 2020, 03:43:51 PM
  • Petra Ral: Hey Puffin! Sorry I did not see this xD
    November 22, 2020, 03:43:46 PM
  • Puffin: Mercy! <3  How are you?
    November 20, 2020, 09:23:37 PM
  • Petra Ral: Evening all
    November 19, 2020, 05:08:50 PM
  • Petra Ral: Hi!
    November 10, 2020, 02:50:53 PM
  • Puffin: How is it Sunday already?! I hope everyone is having a good weekend!
    November 08, 2020, 04:26:45 PM
  • Webs: Hi, Ramgami!! And hello to all guests :)
    November 04, 2020, 05:50:40 PM
  • Puffin: Happy November, everyone! <3
    November 02, 2020, 12:06:19 PM
  • Puffin: I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far! ^^
    October 24, 2020, 06:14:05 PM
  • Quiet: And Kenny!  :D
    October 21, 2020, 01:17:46 AM
  • Quiet: Hi Lingwasta! Welcome to RH!
    October 21, 2020, 12:56:07 AM
  • Quiet: But yeah I think Fergus will be interesting to write once he gets in the game. :-)
    October 18, 2020, 01:48:13 AM
  • Quiet: I was proud of that lol!
    October 17, 2020, 11:58:44 PM
  • Puffin: Love Colin Morgan for Fergus Hardt, Quiet!  And I thoroughly enjoyed the GIF of him munching in his application. :D
    October 17, 2020, 11:40:51 PM
  • Puffin: Miri deserves all the hugs!
    October 17, 2020, 11:40:37 PM
  • Quiet: Miri got a hug! Blessed moment!
    October 17, 2020, 11:23:14 PM
  • Puffin: You too, Quiet! <3 I can't believe the weekend is here already, this week passed so quickly.
    October 16, 2020, 11:42:07 PM
  • Quiet: Hope everyone is having a good Friday and is heading into a relaxing weekend!
    October 16, 2020, 06:52:25 PM
  • Quiet: Happy Birthday Erwin!  ^^
    October 14, 2020, 01:22:27 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: Hopeless Wanderer [Kilian Plotter]  (Read 519 times)

Hopeless Wanderer [Kilian Plotter]
« on: July 22, 2020, 09:52:32 PM »

Kilian Richter
Cadet | 17 (as of 847) | Shiganshina District
Timid | Caring | Protective

Friends

While Kilian won't ever go out of his way to make friends, that's not to say he doesn't want any. He's always been more of the loner type mainly because his anxiety got in the way of ever reaching out to anyone. But for anyone who takes time out to talk to him and is patient with him opening up, he will become a loyal friend. To those he is closest to, he will not hesitate to defend them from any danger, be it titan or human. Around those he feels comfortable with, he actually doesn't mind talking and joking around, and is more talkative then most people realize.

Enemies

Kilian doesn't actively seek out trouble or enemies. He wants to avoid any conflict at all times, but it is inevitable. While it's not easy to become his enemy, he won't stand for people who bully others or use people for their own gain. He also tends to avoid alcoholics since his father was one. While he is one for giving second chances, he rarely does so unless he believes the person truly deserves it. Even if he makes enemies, he won't ever become physical with them unless the other person starts the fight first.

Romance

When it comes to romance, Kilian has always wanted to find someone. To him, gender doesn't matter when it comes to a relationship. Love is love. If he found someone who genuinely enjoyed his company and liked him for who he was, he would welcome a partner into his life. That being said, he doesn't believe he would ever find anyone given his closed off personality. But if he truly found someone he liked, or noticed someone had an interest in him, he would try his hardest to make it work.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 07:10:02 AM by Kilian Richter »

I wrestled long with my youth
We tried so hard to live in the truth

Re: Hopeless Wanderer [Kilian Plotter]
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 10:19:40 PM »
Hi! So happy to have you!

I can offer Mina Carolina (http://reluctant-heroes.com/index.php?topic=933.0). She's also a cadet and she is super friendly. Her hobbies include getting tangled in her 3DM gear, talking too much, and giving out cookies and pastries that her mom sends her. She's also the type to reach out to closed off fellow cadets (looking at you Annie) and trying to befriend them. I'm sure she'd want to try being friends with Kilian!

Anka Rheinberger | Dot Pixis | Arkin Holt | Miriam Gracey | Mina Carolina | Hugh Fraser | Rico Brzenska | Ruth Haas
| Hannah Diamant | Fergus Hardt

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2020, 11:06:31 PM »
Hi there Unshaken, welcome to Reluctant Heroes!  It’s great to have you on board. :D  I’m inundated at the moment so I’m trying to pace myself, but I’m absolutely open to having one or two threads with Kilian off the bat.  Let me know if any of my characters appeal and we can brainstorm scenarios!

► Kilian and Dalton

Their backgrounds are similar in that they both helped with the family business, though the big difference is Dalton has a large, mercifully intact family back in Trost and hasn’t suffered the same loss as Kilian.  He’s a conscript, misses home terribly and is a highly affectionate ‘big brother’ type, so he is sure to meet Kili with patience and understanding.  Full disclosure, Dalton dies in our Utopia event in Year 847 (if that is something you’d be interested in getting Kilian involved in, let me know, you can read more about it here).

► Kilian and Marco

Marco has a tendency to notice everyone, even those who hide on the peripheries.  There’s a steadiness to him, and a desire to help anyone and everyone who might be in need.  He might recognise Kilian as an anxious sort, and reach out to him with a gentle sort of persistence.

I also have Struna Mayberry (a chatty, mischievous and superstitious OC) and Annie Leonhardt (if she was a talkative sort, she would certainly vouch for Mina’s loveliness <3) - if either of them appeal, let me know!

Annie Leonhardt | Dalton Lightbody † | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

(avatar art credit)

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2020, 11:17:52 PM »
Hello both of you. And thank you both for the warm welcome. And no worries, Puffin. I don't want to rush or overwhelm anyone.

Kilian and Mina: Hey Quiet. I would absolutely love to have a thread with her if you wish. I'm sure given time he would warm up to her since she's always seemed like a happy, outgoing character, from what I remember when I last watched the anime. He'd probably have a lot of fun hanging out with her.

Kilian and Dalton: Dalton seems like a very interesting character! I think Kilian would probably enjoy getting to know more about his home and family, seeing as how he doesn't have one of his own. He'd probably be able to sympathize with Dalton being taken away from his home and they could probably bond over that. As for the event, I'll be sure to read up on it.

Kilian and Marco: As for these two, I would love to have a thread between them. Marco has always been a sweet character, and Kilian would probably warm up to him pretty quickly. He'd appreciate Marco reaching out to him and loosen up a bit after a while of just talking to him.

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 11:53:25 PM »
Kilian/Mina - That sounds lovely. Mina really caught my eye in the anime. She was a lot of fun. I do think they would have fun together once they got to know each other. She'd probably offer him a cookie or something to break the ice.

It's worth noting that Mina and Marco are from the same village and are friends. So it would be easy for Kilian to meet one through the other.  :) :)

Anka Rheinberger | Dot Pixis | Arkin Holt | Miriam Gracey | Mina Carolina | Hugh Fraser | Rico Brzenska | Ruth Haas

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2020, 12:21:13 AM »
Kilian and Mina: Oh really? I had no idea they were from the same place. If that was mentioned in the show, I completely overlooked it. Yeah, that would be really nice if they started talking after training one day. Kilian would probably enjoy the company afterwards as just a way to unwind.

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2020, 12:23:44 AM »
Kilian/Mina: Cool beans! I'm actually working on an open Mina post right now. Feel free to jump in if you want. Should have it up in a bit. No worries if not though. Just very happy to have you here.  :)

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2020, 12:35:14 AM »
Kilian/Mina: Aw, well thank you, Quiet. And I'll be sure to check out the post when it's all set up.

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2020, 05:52:13 AM »
I have two cadets to offer you.

Kara and Kilian

On the surface Kara might appear really friendly and confident,but in truth she is quite nervous and lacks self belief, particularly her sense of self worth. If you want someone who is loyal and supportive, she is definitely your girl. However Kara is deeply religious though she would never force her beliefs on anyone, her zealous nature can be a cause of friction to her fellows.

Sylvia and Kilian

Sylvia is a girl from Sina, from a very wealthy family. She may appear unapproachable and cold when out in crowds, but is rather sympathetic and empathetic in private. Despite of her outstanding performance as a Cadet, Sylvia was rather mischievous until a training accident nearly cost Sylvia her life. This helped her to overcome some of the more immature aspects of her own personality. It would be good to see how these two get on I think.

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2020, 07:16:35 AM »
Kara and Kilian: Kara seems really interesting. I wouldn't mind seeing how these two got along with each other. Kilian has never really been religious himself, so I could see him being interested in what Kara believes.

Sylvia and Kilian: I think in private Kilian would admire Sylvia. He usually has admiration for any hard working and talented cadets. Kilian isn't the most talented in their group of cadets, so I could see him asking her for some tips on how to improve.

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2020, 07:25:51 AM »
Kara and Kilian

I have a couple of open threads with her if you are interested or we can make up something new ^^ To Kara it does not matter if someone does not believe in something, faith is important even if that faith is to believe in nothing at all.

Sylvia and Kilian She would be more than happy to show him any tips she could in order to help him improve. She is also quite handy to have on any wilderness exercise as she is good with her plants (so extra food yay). In a group she might be cold, but alone she would be a lot warmer than normal.

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2020, 07:45:20 AM »
Kara and Kilian: I'll be sure to check out your open threads! If you wish to have something else on the side, I don't mind. Whatever is easiest for you to handle, I don't want to overwhelm anyone with threads.

Sylvia and Kilian: Well she sounds amazing. I'm sure over time Kilian would grow to like her and appreciate her help a lot. If she did help him, he would want to find a way to repay her for taking the time out to help him improve.

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2020, 08:35:06 AM »
 Both works for me ^^ it is all good.

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2020, 02:39:37 PM »
► Kilian and Dalton

Lovely, I know Dalton would be glad to have someone to talk to about his home and family, though if/when he realises just what Kilian has endured - and lost - I’m sure he’ll feel guilty for complaining!  And no pressure on the Utopia front, take a look and have a think.  I know group threads aren’t for everyone but there are plenty Kilian can join in with if it does take your fancy.  There are lots of other events to choose from too. :)

► Kilian and Marco

Aww, I think these guys will get along very well too!  I’d love to see Kilian feel comfortable enough to open up.  Marco is a gentle, patient sort and I know he would come to value Kili as a friend and someone he can speak frankly with.

As for a specific scenario, we could set Kilian up on a day hike with one of my boys?  Depending on how it goes and what sort of atmosphere we want to go for, we could even have a thunderstorm roll in, as I see he is afraid of those?  Or they could simply be paired up during class, or sit next to one another in the mess hall, or be assigned to the same chore?  There are plenty of possibilities. ^^

Annie Leonhardt | Dalton Lightbody † | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

(avatar art credit)

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2020, 02:44:35 PM »
Kilian and Dalton: I wouldn't mind a thread between these two either. I don't really have any specific plots, but it could be in the past, maybe like in their first or second year of training since you said Dalton ends up dying in the event. And Kilian wouldn't mind the other complaining, he knows everyone needs to vent every now and then and he'd happily let Dalton do that.

Kilian and Marco: Aw that would be really sweet. As scared as Kilian gets, he usually doesn't like to show his fear in front of everyone, as to not embarrass himself. He's much worse when off by himself, but even in groups his composure slips. So I could see Marco trying to reach out to Kilian during a storm if he saw the other starting to panic. Kilian would probably feel pretty safe around him and be grateful for a distraction.  « Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 11:44:44 PM by Unshaken »

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History
  • Dalton Lightbody: Reply for Kilian! [link]
    November 16, 2020, 12:42:30 PM
  • Hilda Meissner: Reply for Mara! [link]
    November 14, 2020, 09:59:19 PM
  • Laria Rockfield: Reply for Utopia's Team Seven! [link]
    November 06, 2020, 10:03:42 PM
  • Dalton Lightbody: Reply for Kilian! [link]
    November 05, 2020, 03:36:10 PM
  • Puffin: Site Update #07 is here! [link]
    November 02, 2020, 04:39:39 PM
  • Puffin: There has been an update to the rules, be sure to take a look. [link]
    November 02, 2020, 12:32:41 PM
  • Puffin: Roll Call #15 is live! [link]
    November 02, 2020, 12:13:27 AM
  • Tamsin Spiegel: Tamsin for Hugh! [link]
    October 24, 2020, 11:52:48 PM
  • Puffin: New staff announcement! A big thank you to Gehrig and to everyone who put themselves forward. ♡ [link]
    October 24, 2020, 02:00:50 PM
  • Petra Ral: Michelle for the Garrison/team six (Utopia) [link]
    October 21, 2020, 04:13:24 PM

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.