* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Puffin: I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far! ^^
    October 24, 2020, 06:14:05 PM
  • Quiet: And Kenny!  :D
    October 21, 2020, 01:17:46 AM
  • Quiet: Hi Lingwasta! Welcome to RH!
    October 21, 2020, 12:56:07 AM
  • Quiet: But yeah I think Fergus will be interesting to write once he gets in the game. :-)
    October 18, 2020, 01:48:13 AM
  • Quiet: I was proud of that lol!
    October 17, 2020, 11:58:44 PM
  • Puffin: Love Colin Morgan for Fergus Hardt, Quiet!  And I thoroughly enjoyed the GIF of him munching in his application. :D
    October 17, 2020, 11:40:51 PM
  • Puffin: Miri deserves all the hugs!
    October 17, 2020, 11:40:37 PM
  • Quiet: Miri got a hug! Blessed moment!
    October 17, 2020, 11:23:14 PM
  • Puffin: You too, Quiet! <3 I can't believe the weekend is here already, this week passed so quickly.
    October 16, 2020, 11:42:07 PM
  • Quiet: Hope everyone is having a good Friday and is heading into a relaxing weekend!
    October 16, 2020, 06:52:25 PM
  • Quiet: Happy Birthday Erwin!  ^^
    October 14, 2020, 01:22:27 PM
  • Quiet: I think she would be a fun and very interesting character to write!
    October 10, 2020, 12:42:38 AM
  • Unshaken: Hey Quiet! I am, yeah.  Thank you, i hope I do well in portraying her.
    October 10, 2020, 12:33:05 AM
  • Quiet: Hey Unshaken! You're taking Hange? That is great! You're going to do awesome!
    October 10, 2020, 12:08:21 AM
  • Quiet: Greetings from the good old USA everyone. Hope things are as well as possible wherever you are. :-)
    October 09, 2020, 10:14:14 PM
  • Puffin: I hope you're staying safe too, Quiet!  And that everyone is having a relaxing weekend so far. <3
    September 26, 2020, 09:32:21 PM
  • Quiet: Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope everyone is staying safe! :-)
    September 15, 2020, 01:24:15 PM
  • Quiet: Looks like we are getting an Oluo! That is wonderful to see!
    September 10, 2020, 11:34:41 PM
  • Puffin: I hope everyone is having a good week so far.  Not long now until the weekend! <3
    September 10, 2020, 10:27:20 PM
  • Quiet: Morning y'all! Or afternoon or evening! Whatever it is where you are. :-)
    September 08, 2020, 02:01:52 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: It Will All Be Okay In The End (Hannah's Plotter)  (Read 210 times)

It Will All Be Okay In The End (Hannah's Plotter)
« on: August 13, 2020, 12:43:15 PM »
Hannah Diamant
Friendly | People Pleaser | Hard Worker | Naive | Upper Middle Class - Krolva District

Friends - Hannah is a genuinely friendly young lady. While not the most outgoing person in the room, she will extend herself to become friends with people and wants people to like her. She's shooting for the MPs but would never step on anyone to reach her goals.

Enemies -  Enemies is such a strong word lol. It's probable that Hannah has people who don't like her and people who she does not like. She's not the type to do anything other than not engage with them if possible and be polite if they have to work together on something. She might blush and act embarrased if someone picked on her - but would also just walk away.

Romance - Hannah as a character is so tied to Franz I'm just going to say no to romance for her right now. I'm not marrying her (lol) to a romance with Franz though.

Plot Ideas -
Hannah is in the 104th so any training or down time activities would make sense.
She is from Krolva so anyone who is from home would be a welcome face.
Hannah is headed for the MPs so anything with them.

I'm always open to ideas!

Hannah's profile - http://reluctant-heroes.com/index.php?topic=4824.0

« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 12:24:43 AM by Quiet »

Anka Rheinberger | Dot Pixis | Arkin Holt | Miriam Gracey | Mina Carolina | Hugh Fraser | Rico Brzenska | Ruth Haas
| Hannah Diamant | Fergus Hardt

Re: It Will All Be Okay In The End (Hannah's Plotter)
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 11:15:06 PM »
► Hannah and Annie

Okay, so I know I’m super slow, and far behind on replies, but as I was tootling along in my car earlier I had some thoughts about these girls and I figured I should share them here!  My feeling is that Annie and Hannah likely didn’t talk much during training.  I’m sure they would know of one another, and maybe be acquaintances, but Annie already has all the friends she needs in Mina and Sylvia, so she certainly wouldn’t go looking for interaction.  In the series Hannah is often seen with Mikasa, and I don’t know if that will be the case on RH, buuut if it was that would be all the more reason for Annie to stay away - the girl is not an Ackerfan.

So, my thoughts revolve more around post-graduation shenanigans!  I don’t know if you’ve decided where Hannah will be based, but Annie is going to Ehrmich.  Sylvia (played by Mercy) will be in that district too, and they’re going to live in a dormitory in the MP barracks there.  If Hannah was placed there, thread opportunities would abound!  Maybe they could work on cracking a case together?  They have quite different temperaments - Hannah is a team player, while Annie is a lone wolf - but I don’t think that would cause any major problems, maybe just a few interesting bumps in the road.  Or maybe they would balance each other out beautifully.

I know I owe you in plenty of threads, so we don’t have to start anything right away.  Though equally, if you’re keen to get Hannah into play, I’m certainly not opposed to getting a scenario rolling.  I just feel guilty for being so slow!

I’d love to know your thoughts, Quiet.  Let me know if you feel I’m wildly off the mark with any of this. <3 « Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 11:18:50 PM by Puffin »

Annie Leonhardt | Dalton Lightbody † | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

(avatar art credit)

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2020, 11:40:44 PM »
Hannah/Annie -

LOL! I don't think I've actually driven since lockdown started. Wait...I've taken my Jeep around the block a few times to make sure it still starts.  XD

I like that idea for Hannah. I've not put a ton of thought into where Hannah would end up - but Ehrmich sounds really good. And having Annie and Sylvia makes it sound even better. Seeing the different personalities together would be interesting and probably fun!

I don't think Annie is someone Hannah would have gravitated towards in training. She'd never be rude - but Annie's intimidating as hell...let's just be honest and Hannah just wants to keep her head down and do her work.

I'm game for just about anything. Thanks for hitting this up and no worried about the posts. Everything is pretty crazy right now. All the posts will keep.

Anka Rheinberger | Dot Pixis | Arkin Holt | Miriam Gracey | Mina Carolina | Hugh Fraser | Rico Brzenska | Ruth Haas
| Hannah Diamant | Fergus Hardt

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2020, 10:20:54 PM »
► Hannah and Annie (and Sylvia!)

Sounds like you’re doing it right!  I basically only drive to get the twins to sleep these days.  Though I did meet a friend in a local car park recently to sit in our respective cars and have a socially distanced coffee.  Her battery died while we were chatting and she wasn’t even running the radio, I guess it was because she hadn’t driven anywhere in so long!

I’m glad Ehrmich works as a base for Hannah, it’ll be a lot of fun to have three very different girls sharing the same roof and I’ll be interested to see the personal/professional bonds they develop. ^^  Anyway, I spoke to Mercy and they’re game for a thread!  I’m thinking the girls maybe take on a murder file that was about to be consigned to the cold case archives?  I have a vague idea for a starter (though I’ll have to look up some murder mystery prompts as I do not have brain power to formulate an overarching crime plot) so I can get that posted in the hopefully-not-too-distant future.  It’ll likely be a series of threads, or we could aim for something smaller, that would be resolved more quickly.

I know you’re on hiatus, so there’s no hurry on this! <3

Annie Leonhardt | Dalton Lightbody † | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

(avatar art credit)

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History
  • Tamsin Spiegel: Tamsin for Hugh! [link]
    October 24, 2020, 11:52:48 PM
  • Puffin: New staff announcement! A big thank you to Gehrig and to everyone who put themselves forward. ♡ [link]
    October 24, 2020, 02:00:50 PM
  • Petra Ral: Michelle for the Garrison/team six (Utopia) [link]
    October 21, 2020, 04:13:24 PM
  • Quiet: Pixis for the Garrison (Utopia)!http://reluctant-heroes.com/index.php?topic=910.15
    October 20, 2020, 10:04:52 PM
  • Dalton Lightbody: Reply for Kilian! [link]
    October 20, 2020, 12:57:20 PM
  • Quiet: Rico for Ian! [link]
    October 20, 2020, 03:40:51 AM
  • Ian Dietrich: Reply for Rico! [link]
    October 19, 2020, 09:54:14 PM
  • Floch Forster: Floch for Miri [link]
    October 17, 2020, 10:51:35 PM
  • Quiet: Miri for Floch :-) [link]
    October 17, 2020, 08:44:07 PM
  • Quiet: Plotter for Fergus is up :-) [link]
    October 17, 2020, 02:37:37 PM

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.