* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Season

Season 2

* Activity

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 18
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Webs: it should all be mostly fixed now :)
    August 09, 2019, 05:05:42 PM
  • Webs: sorry this is late, been scrolling down the site to deal with the spam issue more than checking the chatbox
    August 09, 2019, 04:59:08 PM
  • Webs: Quiet!!
    August 09, 2019, 04:58:55 PM
  • Quiet: I'm alive! Hoping to post this weekend!
    August 08, 2019, 01:05:15 PM
  • Puffin: I really must post soon! Sorry for the glacial pace, guys. ^^'
    August 05, 2019, 03:09:35 PM
  • Webs: We're still alive :)
    July 28, 2019, 11:50:21 PM
  • Webs: minaaaa
    July 03, 2019, 07:08:39 PM
  • Serenity Kinslea: Getting caught up on threads as wwell!
    June 29, 2019, 06:28:56 PM
  • Serenity Kinslea: Hey guys!
    June 29, 2019, 06:28:19 PM
  • Quiet: Just wanted to let everyone know I'll be getting caught up on threads when my husband and I get back home. Look for posts Sunday and Monday. :-)
    June 28, 2019, 10:47:06 PM
  • Nanaba: Welcome tategama
    June 22, 2019, 12:09:11 AM
  • Quirin Drexler: welcome, Tategama!!
    June 11, 2019, 09:04:17 PM
  • Puffin: Hi Tategama, welcome to the site! :)
    June 10, 2019, 09:35:46 PM
  • Tategama: Hello
    June 10, 2019, 09:33:17 PM
  • Webs: oh man i just saw this but YES for sure XD
    June 09, 2019, 07:58:03 PM
  • Puffin: I have to admit, the sticky floor gave me a giggle! Poor Anka and Gustav. XD
    June 07, 2019, 09:39:28 PM
  • Quiet: So if there was a Yelp in the SNK world....Gustav and Anka would be leaving the tavern a negative review lol.
    June 05, 2019, 01:26:26 AM
  • Nero: Thanks! And hi. :)
    June 03, 2019, 10:39:51 PM
  • Puffin: Oops, I was meant to do that for you, Nero! I'll take care of it now. Welcome to RH, by the way! :)
    June 03, 2019, 10:27:16 PM
  • Virgil Adair: How can I move my application into directory?
    June 03, 2019, 01:33:28 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: I Don't Give A Damn  (Read 853 times)

I Don't Give A Damn
« on: December 29, 2017, 07:17:12 PM »

22|Male|Instructor of Omni-Directional Mobility|Rude|Sadistic

Friendship

Mordred doesn't do friends. He is rude, cocky, and bratty, and cares little for forming friendships. All he wants is to see people uncomfortable and angry, so the man isn't up for friendships. In order to be his friend one would have to get past how obnoxious he is, and how sadistic he can be.

Enemies
Being an enemy of Mordred? It's rather easy to do. He is an awful person who loves torturing others and annoying them as often as possible, so he has a number of enemies. In order to be his enemy all you really have to do is exist, and he'll probably find some way to make you his enemy.

Romance
Romance is something Mordred considers to be beneath him. He loves flirting to make people uncomfortable, but he never really goes furthur than a one night stand. To start an actual romance with the man would be difficult, considering his sadistic tendencies and his habit of driving people away.

Thread Ideas
-Mordred pissing off one of his superiors to the point of explosion
-Mordred gets surrounded by a bunch of people who are fed up with him, and just as he is fighting them off either another instructor or any fully fledged soldier comes and gets on everybody's cases for fighting
-Somebody decides to fight back against Mordred's teasing and accidentally discovers how weak he is to teasing
-Mordred being forced into giving somebody induvidual lessons with the 3DMG
-Somebody trying to curb Mordred's sadistic tendencies with bribes of sweets

Or anything else you have in mind!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 07:19:12 PM by Mordred Hart »

Re: I Don't Give A Damn
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 08:31:25 PM »
Mordred and Tyler

They are both instructors, so their ways will definitely cross at some point. Honestly, I can see them not getting along. While Tyler often appeared rough and is strict with his students, he won’t like Mordred enjoying pushing the Cadets too much. How about a (small) clash between them about this?

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 08:14:21 PM »
Honestly, I can agree they wouldn’t get along, though for different reasons than you might think. Ordinarily, Mordred wouldn’t care that Tyler dislikes him and his teaching style. However, given that Tyler took the position formerly occupied by his now deceased lover, all he’d be able to think of is John, seeing Tyler. Tyler would even remind him of the other, to an extent, since Mordred clashed with John a fair bit when they first met. Though I think it is fairly likely Tyler would clash with Mordred over his teaching, Mordred would have different reasons for disliking him.

Annie Leonhardt | Adrian Sonnenschein | Luke Cis | Mordred Hart | Noah Riesch | Kazushi Mystic | Makoto Asai

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2019, 06:42:55 PM »
Mordred and Tyler

Oh, this could be interesting with Tyler taking up the position of Mordred’s deceased lover. Tyler would get rather irritated by Mordred’s dislike. He doesn’t know the reason behind it and Tyler isn’t one to take undeserved hate well, what it will feel like for him because he doesn’t know the story behind Mordred’s hate. So, are you up to a thread of them clashing? I can start it with Tyler overhearing some Cadets talking about Mordred’s last lesson and him going to confront Mordred about it. Or do you want to start?

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2019, 11:07:07 PM »
Honestly, I’m perfectly fine with that!

Annie Leonhardt | Adrian Sonnenschein | Luke Cis | Mordred Hart | Noah Riesch | Kazushi Mystic | Makoto Asai

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2019, 11:52:50 PM »
How'd I miss this LOL?

Anyway - I'd be up for something with Mordred (he's scary y'all) and any of my characters.  I'm not sure how they would be connected (all of them are too old to have him as an instructor or have been in training with him) but if you have any ideas - I would love to hear them! LOL Mordred is sort of like the anti Arkin isn't he?

Anka Rheinberger | Dot Pixis | Arkin Holt | Miriam Gracey | Mina Carolina

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.