* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Puffin: I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far! ^^
    October 24, 2020, 06:14:05 PM
  • Quiet: And Kenny!  :D
    October 21, 2020, 01:17:46 AM
  • Quiet: Hi Lingwasta! Welcome to RH!
    October 21, 2020, 12:56:07 AM
  • Quiet: But yeah I think Fergus will be interesting to write once he gets in the game. :-)
    October 18, 2020, 01:48:13 AM
  • Quiet: I was proud of that lol!
    October 17, 2020, 11:58:44 PM
  • Puffin: Love Colin Morgan for Fergus Hardt, Quiet!  And I thoroughly enjoyed the GIF of him munching in his application. :D
    October 17, 2020, 11:40:51 PM
  • Puffin: Miri deserves all the hugs!
    October 17, 2020, 11:40:37 PM
  • Quiet: Miri got a hug! Blessed moment!
    October 17, 2020, 11:23:14 PM
  • Puffin: You too, Quiet! <3 I can't believe the weekend is here already, this week passed so quickly.
    October 16, 2020, 11:42:07 PM
  • Quiet: Hope everyone is having a good Friday and is heading into a relaxing weekend!
    October 16, 2020, 06:52:25 PM
  • Quiet: Happy Birthday Erwin!  ^^
    October 14, 2020, 01:22:27 PM
  • Quiet: I think she would be a fun and very interesting character to write!
    October 10, 2020, 12:42:38 AM
  • Unshaken: Hey Quiet! I am, yeah.  Thank you, i hope I do well in portraying her.
    October 10, 2020, 12:33:05 AM
  • Quiet: Hey Unshaken! You're taking Hange? That is great! You're going to do awesome!
    October 10, 2020, 12:08:21 AM
  • Quiet: Greetings from the good old USA everyone. Hope things are as well as possible wherever you are. :-)
    October 09, 2020, 10:14:14 PM
  • Puffin: I hope you're staying safe too, Quiet!  And that everyone is having a relaxing weekend so far. <3
    September 26, 2020, 09:32:21 PM
  • Quiet: Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope everyone is staying safe! :-)
    September 15, 2020, 01:24:15 PM
  • Quiet: Looks like we are getting an Oluo! That is wonderful to see!
    September 10, 2020, 11:34:41 PM
  • Puffin: I hope everyone is having a good week so far.  Not long now until the weekend! <3
    September 10, 2020, 10:27:20 PM
  • Quiet: Morning y'all! Or afternoon or evening! Whatever it is where you are. :-)
    September 08, 2020, 02:01:52 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: [OPEN] Serious Tea Talk (Post Utopia/OPEN)  (Read 2110 times)

Re: Serious Tea Talk (Post Utopia/OPEN)
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2020, 08:52:17 PM »
"Anytime." Petra said, recalling the stories her father had told her about him and her mother. Relationships were built on a foundation of trust and forgiveness, never holding grudges against the other person and always being willing to talk out problems, rather than quit and walk away. Right now she was not sure how it all fitted into it, but perhaps such wisdom only made sense with experience.

"I promise you won't have to worry for me, Levi and the rest of the squad will have my back just as I have their's." She added, knowing she could trust each of those men with her life completely. They were the elite, the best and she had the honour of standing amongst their ranks. Whilst nowhere beyond the Walls might be classed as safe, being with the Levi Squad was possibly the safest of places to be.

"Thanks. I took lessons." Petra joked nervously. She gave him a single nod at his comment about them figuring this out together. Honestly, she had no clue with relationships, beyond the experience of others and the odd romance in a book. "I'm not that tired." Her protest however was undermined by her yawning. "Besides you must be tired too." Petra pointed out.

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2020, 12:55:48 PM »

Moblit smiled and chuckled softly. She was far too kind to him, but he was glad for that. She had a great personality. One of the many things he liked about her. He relaxed as she spoke and nodded. "I know I don't have to worry about you." He said softly. "That squad loves you. They wouldn't let you be in harms way for long." He said. It was good that she was so close to her comrades. It really did make a difference out there.

Moblit smiled warmly at her, trying to ease her nervousness. "Well, the lessons paid off." He said softly. He then rose an eyebrow at her protest, only for her to yawn after. "Mhm. Clearly you're not tired." He murmured playfully. He then nodded a bit. "I am." He said after a moment.

We are the ones who will never be broken
With our final breath
We'll fight to the death

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2020, 01:18:07 PM »
"Yes well... I won't let anything happen to them or to Levi." Petra added on, he was right the squad did love her and she them. There was nothing she would not do for them, with the exception of Moblit, there happened to be no one else she was closer too than her squad mates. Petra honestly doubted that she could bare the thought of anything happening to them.

"Thanks." She said, to her at least he seemed to be far more sure of this relationship stuff than Petra felt. But she believed in time she would feel more confident and certain of it all. It was just because everything happened to be unknown right now. Unlike her, Moblit did not appear to try and hide the fact that he was tired. It must have been a long tense journey after he completed his mission to Utopia.
Hopefully the news of the victory there had been enough to set his mind at ease during the travel. If they had been defeated, it would have been a mad scramble to... To what exactly? Wall Sina could not support everyone. They would have had no choice but to try and take Wall Rose back no matter the cost. She pushed the thought aside, unwilling to consider how impossible their situation would have been had they been defeated in battle.

"Maybe we should get some sleep." Petra admitted, stifling a yawn.   

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2020, 02:12:50 PM »
Moblit nodded at that. He knew she wouldn't let her squad get killed. They were the closest out of everyone here it seemed. That wasn't an issue though, given how it had served them well so far. "I'm sure you won't Petra. You're all going to make it through this." He said with a gentle smile.

Moblit laughed softly. "Of course. You're welcome." He said. He was sure she felt nervous and unsure of a lot of things. But in time, he hoped she would become more comfortable with all this. It was new, for both of them. He was nervous as well. But he was happy above all else. He was glad she was alive and well. And that they were both very much alive right now. It was a miracle if nothing else.

"Hmm. Sleep does sound pretty nice." He said in agreement. He glanced her over, smirking. She looked exhausted. "Do you need me to help you along to a bed?" He asked softly.

With our final breath
We'll fight to the death

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2020, 10:25:14 PM »
 Petra tried to return his gentle smile, but she feared that he might be wrong. Despite their skill, in spite of their best efforts, it could easily be for nought against the right Titan or perhaps more accurately the wrong Titan. She swallowed, not wanting to imagine the results, if any of them died, she would feel like she had lost something, a part of her soul forever taken. She knew these dark thoughts came from the fact she happened to be exhausted, her mind going down dark paths that she ordinarily would never have considered.

She liked his laugh, Moblit had a great laugh. "I like your laugh." Petra told him, focusing her mind as best she could on happier topics and happier times.

"It does." She said in agreement. "I would not mind the company." Petra admitted quietly, giving him a small smile. "What about you? Do you have somewhere to sleep?" She inquired, Petra herself had set herself up in an old and somewhat seedy looking boarding house/inn. The room was small but the old woman running the establishment was all to eager to have the custom of the military. To be honest it was either there or somewhere outside, Petra did not like the idea of sheltering under her cloak when there was a chance for a warm roof over her head. "I... I have only a single bed... But... But if you did not have anywhere to go, we could share? It would be a tight fit." Petra offered awkwardly, it would be just sleeping, nothing more than that. She could not leave him outside whilst she had somewhere warm to sleep.

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2020, 01:46:54 AM »

Moblit eyed Petra, his smile fading a bit. He could tell her mind was in a darker place despite her smiling. He hated that he couldn't do anything to ease her fears. It was true any of them could die at any point. Himself included. Although he didn't want to think about that. His smile returned and he gently tugged her closer to him, pressing a soft kiss to her forehead. "Petra, I can practically hear you thinking. Relax, everything is alright." He murmured. Perhaps that was a lie, but he wanted her to calm down for the night so she could hopefully rest.

He pulled his head back at her compliment and squeezed her hand before letting go. "You have a beautiful laugh as well." He murmured. He then hummed and smiled warmly. "One of the many things that are beautiful about you." He added.

Moblit shared her smile before it faded a bit. "Uh, well you know. I can make do with pretty much anywhere." He said, not wanting her to worry. A warm bed sounded wonderful, but he really could sleep on the ground or a chair if nothing else. His eyes widened slightly at her offer. Share a bed with her? While it sounded inviting, he didn't know how she would feel. "Is that alright with you, Petra? Are you comfortable enough with me to take that step?" He asked curiously.

With our final breath
We'll fight to the death

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2020, 04:39:09 AM »
 Petra let him pull her closer, she felt her cheeks warm at the kiss on her forehead. She was grateful for the simple human contact. He must have known her quite well to guess so accurately what dark halls her mind wandered down. She nodded, but did not say anything, it was quite relaxing here with him.

"Thanks." Petra replied blushing and looking away from him. Of course they found each other to be attractive, they would not be in a relationship together if they did not. It was however, always nice to be described as beautiful. "I try my best to be." She joked with a small smile on her face.

"It would just be sleeping." Petra insisted. "I'm not going to banish you to the hard wooden floor or leave you outside with nowhere to sleep... Besides it might rain." It would be weird to not feel comfortable with him, especially after he saved her life pulling her free from the rubble. She had not really answered the question he asked, but gave an answer all the same.

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2020, 11:16:26 AM »
Moblit smiled softly as she blushed. He felt bad for making her blush so much today, but it was alright. There was worse ways to spend a day. He was glad that she was relaxing though. There was no reason why she had to be plagued by horrible thoughts. He offered a reassuring smile and then pulled away slightly.

"You're welcome, Petra." he said, clearly amused at how embarrassed she got. He let out a soft laugh at her joke and shook his head. "I'm sure you don't have to try too hard." He said teasingly.

He listened as she spoke and hummed a bit. If she was alright with it, he had no objections. He wasn't going to try anything weird or creepy on her. He respected her greatly and he would never force her into anything. "Alright Petra. If you're comfortable with it, let's go." He murmured, offering a warm smile.

With our final breath
We'll fight to the death

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2020, 02:40:58 PM »
 She laughed at that. "Maybe it helps that I am the only girl on the Levi Squad. No competition to be the most beautiful girl on the team." She would let the guys fight over which one of them ranked as the most handsome for the squad. Petra knew who she would vote for it they wanted her opinion on the matter.

"Yeah, I would not be a very good girlfriend if I left you outside in the night when it might rain." She said as she lead the way through the darkened streets to her current accommodations. It was a large, ugly, worn down three story building that clearly offered rooms to visitors with less than wide pockets. The owner must have been making a small fortune from all the soldiers staying, it beat living in a tent after all. "It was the only place with rooms." She explained to him as she entered. There were a few soldiers downstairs, mostly clustered around tables, talking in low voices. They paid Petra and Moblit no mind as they walked through the room. She led the way down the hall and paused to fish out a key and fumble with the lock. Eventually, with a soft click, she unlocked it and opened the door. Petra entered and revealed a small but okay furnished room. A bed lined the left wall, there were a couple of old arm chairs with worn and cracked leather, a small basin and a table with two chairs. By the bed Petra's pack lay, alongside her ODM gear, all neatly stored and within easy reach.

She closed the door after Moblit entered. "It's not much... But the bed is comfortable." Petra explained as she lit a lantern before closing the curtains. "Make yourself at home."

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2020, 12:55:01 AM »
Moblit smirked at her comment and rolled his eyes. Maybe so. But still, she wasn't the only woman in the Scouts. While he thought everyone had a natural beauty and charm, Petra was leagues above the others in his opinion. "Hm, sure. And I'm sure the boys like to argue about their looks." He murmured.

Moblit then smiled and shook his head a bit. "I don't know about that, Petra. The rain isn't so bad." He said softly with a playful smirk. While yes, it was cold and wet, the sound of the rain was relaxing. Though he'd much prefer to not sleep out in it. That would only lead to him getting cold and sick. And being sick wasn't something he could afford to be right now.

Moblit followed alongside her, glancing around their surroundings. When they approached the building, he could see it wasn't anything too grand. Not that it mattered of course. It was a house with a roof. What more could they ask for? Moblit glanced down at Peta as she spoke and offered a reassuring smile. "It's great, Petra. There could be worse places to rest." He said.

He entered the room behind Petra, allowing her to close the door once he was in. He took a moment to familiarize himself with the room. He then moved over to where Petra's equipment was placed and started to unstrap his own gear, setting it down beside hers. Moblit slipped off his jacket, heading over to one of the arm chairs to lay his jacket over it.

Moblit then looked over at Petra and smiled warmly at her. "Thank you for letting me stay here, Petra." He murmured.

With our final breath
We'll fight to the death

« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2020, 05:51:48 AM »
"Yeah, who is the most handsome of the Levi Squad." She chuckled quietly at the thought of them arguing about it. Petra doubted such a thing actually happened, they were far too professional for such a thing, but it was an amusing thought all the same regardless.

"True but all the same it is probably not going to do you any favours if you get a chill from it and then sick." Petra pointed out before threatened jokingly. "I'd make you one of my soups if you did." Now for all of her skill when it came to baking, Petra's ability to cook actual meals well... The results were at best inedible. She stuck to baking as a result, let others worry about cooking an actual main meal.

"It beats sleeping outside in a tent somewhere." Petra added, smiling at him. After all the last time she slept in a tent, the damn thing leaked. Nothing like getting ice cold water dripping onto your head in the middle of the night. That had been a fun night's sleep...

She folded her own jacket over the other chair before locking the door. Petra doubted either of them would plan to leave till morning so it made sense. "It's no problem. I would not be able to sleep knowing you were out there in the cold and possibly wet." Plus this way they got a bit more private time together, a rarity in the Scouts. She climbed out of her boots, setting them down by the chair she had claimed before removing more parts of her uniform till she was just in the trousers and shirt. Petra smiled at him. "I cannot wait till we get back to the HQ, finally I can have my pyjamas back." What with the mad scramble, there had been no time to gather anything but the most important battlefield supplies. 

« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2020, 11:58:32 PM »

Moblit smirked a bit at that. He wasn't so sure that they would argue about such a small thing, but if nothing else it would be entertaining to watch. "Well if they ever start, let me know." He said teasingly.

Moblit nodded and glanced away from Petra. The last thing he wanted to do was get sick and then spread it to everyone else. The Survey Corps wouldn't be useful then if everyone was sick with a cold. "Yeah, let's try to avoid that." Moblit said in agreement. He then glanced towards Petra again and smiled. "Strange. I didn't take you for one to actually cook meals." He said playfully.

Moblit had turned his back to Petra as she started undressing. He doubted she was stripping down completely, but he had still wanted to give her some privacy. He took off his boots as well, moving to set them next to his gear and turned back to face her, smiling a bit. He then laugh at that.

"That would be a problem then since you need your rest." He chided with a smile. He lightly leaned against the wall, watching her with slight amusement. "True. The loss of your pyjamas must be horrible." He said teasingly.

With our final breath
We'll fight to the death

« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2020, 05:40:47 AM »
"Of course." Petra promised an amused glimmer in her eyes. "I will need a witness so I have someone to back me otherwise no one will ever believe me." She doubted that any of them would actually talk about such a thing or care for it, but as a joke it happened to be pretty funny. Though maybe, perhaps the humour of it came from how exhausted they both were.

She nodded the once. "Yes let's try to avoid that." Getting a cold and or a chill would not be pleasant, especially as it was a long journey back via horse back to the Headquarters, the alternative was remaining here with the Garrison until they were better.
"Well... Nothing edible." Petra admitted with a small shrug of her shoulders. "I'm better with desserts than actual meals." It was a strange paradox, one so skilled at baking could not cook a meal that tasted good.

Petra removed her shirt revealing a white undershirt, she folded this up and placed it on the same chair as her uniform jacket. Next she headed over to the bed, slipping under the covers and wriggling over so that her back brushed the wall. There, now there would be room for him to get in. The young woman let out a quiet yawn as she looked up at him sleepily. "Are you getting in?" She inquired, not sure if he planned to stay up for a while longer yet.

« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2020, 10:26:23 AM »
Moblit chuckled a bit at that, tilting his head slightly. She wanted a witness? A soft smirk formed on his face. "Sure, though I doubt my word would mean much to everyone else." He murmured. Not that it really was a hard competition in itself. He was well aware who everyone admired.

Moblit let out a small hum in agreement. He didn't need to get sick and have Petra worry about him. Not that he couldn't take care of himself when he was sick. He's done so many times before. He chuckled softly and shook his head. "Petra, come on. I'm sure it's not that bad." He said softly. He didn't want her to feel bad about her own cooking. She was amazing at baking, surely she could figure out regular cooking too.

Moblit had remained against the wall, his arms lightly folded across his chest. He waited for her to lay down and get comfortable in bed before smiling faintly. "Of course. Just admiring the view." He murmured. He then lowered his arms and moved over to the bed, getting in under the covers. He kept a bit of distance from Petra. He wasn't sure if she had wanted to be close or not.

With our final breath
We'll fight to the death

« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2020, 10:18:11 PM »
"Ah but two witnesses make the story more credible." Petra countered, looking up at him from the bed with an amuse smile on her face. She yawned before saying. "Though... I'll admit the fact we are dating might make others less likely to believe it were such a thing to ever happen." There were far more important matters in the world than who happened to be the most attractive, matters such as winning this one sided war. Yet perhaps humanity had hope now, for the first time ever Titans had been driven back.

"It's true. I'm awful at cooking regular meals." Petra tended to let the rest of the squad deal with that, rather than ruin a meal and force them to all eat something terrible. "I'll stick to baking, plus a nice cake or some fresh bread is always a pleasant surprise." She said this as she stretched her body out, enjoying the comfort of the warm covers.

She felt her cheeks colour. "Then we best make sure that there are plenty of chances for you to do so.  Petra said with a smirk. Despite the small size of the single bed, he managed to keep some distance from her. She felt her heart race, it was one thing to share cloaks or a bedroll with a Scout when freezing or soaked during winter to help warm up. But this was personal, intimate. Nervously, she reached out a hand towards him. "You can get a bit closer than that." Petra said softly to him. "You don't want to fall out during the night." She chuckled quietly at the thought of him falling out during the night. "Besides... I trust you and... I... Well you saved my life." A small shudder went through her at the memory of being trapped by all that rubble. Moblit had been the one to find her and pull her out of that nightmare. "I don't... I don't mind if you wanted to cuddle up." She finished quietly, looking at him, her ginger hair cascading onto the pillow about her like a river of flame.

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History
  • Tamsin Spiegel: Tamsin for Hugh! [link]
    October 24, 2020, 11:52:48 PM
  • Puffin: New staff announcement! A big thank you to Gehrig and to everyone who put themselves forward. ♡ [link]
    October 24, 2020, 02:00:50 PM
  • Petra Ral: Michelle for the Garrison/team six (Utopia) [link]
    October 21, 2020, 04:13:24 PM
  • Quiet: Pixis for the Garrison (Utopia)!http://reluctant-heroes.com/index.php?topic=910.15
    October 20, 2020, 10:04:52 PM
  • Dalton Lightbody: Reply for Kilian! [link]
    October 20, 2020, 12:57:20 PM
  • Quiet: Rico for Ian! [link]
    October 20, 2020, 03:40:51 AM
  • Ian Dietrich: Reply for Rico! [link]
    October 19, 2020, 09:54:14 PM
  • Floch Forster: Floch for Miri [link]
    October 17, 2020, 10:51:35 PM
  • Quiet: Miri for Floch :-) [link]
    October 17, 2020, 08:44:07 PM
  • Quiet: Plotter for Fergus is up :-) [link]
    October 17, 2020, 02:37:37 PM

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.