* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Puffin: I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far! ^^
    October 24, 2020, 06:14:05 PM
  • Quiet: And Kenny!  :D
    October 21, 2020, 01:17:46 AM
  • Quiet: Hi Lingwasta! Welcome to RH!
    October 21, 2020, 12:56:07 AM
  • Quiet: But yeah I think Fergus will be interesting to write once he gets in the game. :-)
    October 18, 2020, 01:48:13 AM
  • Quiet: I was proud of that lol!
    October 17, 2020, 11:58:44 PM
  • Puffin: Love Colin Morgan for Fergus Hardt, Quiet!  And I thoroughly enjoyed the GIF of him munching in his application. :D
    October 17, 2020, 11:40:51 PM
  • Puffin: Miri deserves all the hugs!
    October 17, 2020, 11:40:37 PM
  • Quiet: Miri got a hug! Blessed moment!
    October 17, 2020, 11:23:14 PM
  • Puffin: You too, Quiet! <3 I can't believe the weekend is here already, this week passed so quickly.
    October 16, 2020, 11:42:07 PM
  • Quiet: Hope everyone is having a good Friday and is heading into a relaxing weekend!
    October 16, 2020, 06:52:25 PM
  • Quiet: Happy Birthday Erwin!  ^^
    October 14, 2020, 01:22:27 PM
  • Quiet: I think she would be a fun and very interesting character to write!
    October 10, 2020, 12:42:38 AM
  • Unshaken: Hey Quiet! I am, yeah.  Thank you, i hope I do well in portraying her.
    October 10, 2020, 12:33:05 AM
  • Quiet: Hey Unshaken! You're taking Hange? That is great! You're going to do awesome!
    October 10, 2020, 12:08:21 AM
  • Quiet: Greetings from the good old USA everyone. Hope things are as well as possible wherever you are. :-)
    October 09, 2020, 10:14:14 PM
  • Puffin: I hope you're staying safe too, Quiet!  And that everyone is having a relaxing weekend so far. <3
    September 26, 2020, 09:32:21 PM
  • Quiet: Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope everyone is staying safe! :-)
    September 15, 2020, 01:24:15 PM
  • Quiet: Looks like we are getting an Oluo! That is wonderful to see!
    September 10, 2020, 11:34:41 PM
  • Puffin: I hope everyone is having a good week so far.  Not long now until the weekend! <3
    September 10, 2020, 10:27:20 PM
  • Quiet: Morning y'all! Or afternoon or evening! Whatever it is where you are. :-)
    September 08, 2020, 02:01:52 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: [OPEN] Serious Tea Talk (Post Utopia/OPEN)  (Read 2112 times)

Re: Serious Tea Talk (Post Utopia/OPEN)
« Reply #105 on: October 10, 2020, 07:50:06 PM »
Moblit smirked and chuckled a bit. "I could tell you if you'd prefer to be bored for a few hours." Moblit said, smiling a bit. To Hanje, the research they did was anything but boring. And it was beneficial for their cause. But to any other soldier, their research probably seemed like a waste of time and a dull subject.

When the soldiers muttered an apology and left, Moblit breathed a soft sigh of relief. He hadn't meant to sound so angry with the soldiers, but he had been pretty flustered being caught with her. Not that he minded of course, he loved Petra. He just didn't think they would react like that.

He glanced down at Petra and frowned softly when she apologized. "Sorry?" he asked, looking her over. "Petra, you have nothing to be sorry about." He said. He didn't want her thinking that this was her fault.

We are the ones who will never be broken
With our final breath
We'll fight to the death

« Reply #106 on: October 10, 2020, 08:11:09 PM »
"Be sure to wake me up if I start to snore." Petra said jokingly, she doubted that she would find his research boring. "You will have to tell me some of it when we get chance. You never know we might find something new out?" It could not hurt, though privately Petra doubted that they might discover anything new that he or Hange did not yet already know.

"I... It was just embaressing to be caught like that. I don't mind being seen with you doing that..." She felt like she was digging herself a deeper hole. "Thank you." Petra said quietly, looking at him and managing to smile. "I am so lucky to be with you." She whispered.

« Reply #107 on: October 10, 2020, 09:24:18 PM »
Moblit listened as Petra spoke, offering a soft smile. It was clear she was still flustered about what had happened. He truly didn't mind though, it had just been unexpected. He wasn't ashamed of being seen with her in public. Why would he be? This wasn't unusual. Many people in the scouts had romantic relationships, though perhaps not all of them were shown as much.

"I'm lucky to be with you too." He murmured softly. He took a few steps closer to Petra, gently wrapping his arms around her and pulled her into a hug. He looked down at her and smiled. "You really have made me the happiest man alive." He said after a moment. Before being involved with her, he didn't have much a reason to stick around other then to save Hanje's life every time they went out. But at least now, he had some reason to fight to come back alive every time.

With our final breath
We'll fight to the death

« Reply #108 on: October 11, 2020, 08:45:18 PM »
 Petra let him pull her into a hug and wrapped her arms around him, pressing her head into his chest and drinking in his warmth scent. She looked up at him and returned his smile. "You are most welcome. You have made me the happiest woman alive too." She told him softly.

She liked having a boyfriend or perhaps more accurately she liked having Moblit as a boyfriend. Of course, everything was still new, new to the both of them but she hoped and perhaps secretly prayed things would last, work out, that they would both make it. She wanted to have a life with him, for as long as either of them might have together in this world. At least when she was with him, the world did not seem as dark, as bleak, as hopeless, there was light, there was light and life.

« Reply #109 on: October 11, 2020, 09:55:01 PM »
Moblit smiled and gave her a gentle squeeze when she hugged him back. He truly enjoyed every minute with her. And he was glad to know he had the same effect on her that she had on him. "I'm glad you're happy. I was worried you wouldn't be." He murmured quietly.

He was happy for her to be sticking by his side though. Especially since she was the one good thing to look forward to seeing everyday when they saw death frequently. He glanced down, pressing a kiss to her head before smiling a bit. "Shall we go find a place to restock our supplies first so you don't have to worry?" He asked. He didn't think they'd need them today, but you never knew.

With our final breath
We'll fight to the death

« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2020, 07:36:24 AM »
"You do not need to worry about that. I'll let you know if I am unhappy or if something is wrong." Petra said reassuringly. "I promise." Communication was vital to any relationship, even more so when that relationship was a romantic one.

She smiled as he kissed her. "Yeah we probably should just in case we are needed." That and grab some breakfast along the way or after they stocked up. It was probably paranoia left over from the battle, but if the enemy managed to get the gate open somehow, they might succeed in doing so again.

Petra did not want to be caught unprepared and without blades and gas if the Titans launched a second attack. She doubted they would, but she wondered if the regiments were in any condition to defend themselves should another assault come.

« Reply #111 on: October 12, 2020, 07:12:10 PM »
Moblit smiled and gently kissed her head again. "Well, thank you for that. That's helpful." He said with a soft smile. He struggled guessing at how people were feeling sometimes so if Petra closed up, he probably would have a problem attempting to help her.

Moblit nodded and pulled away after a moment. He could understand why she was paranoid. He would be too after everything she went through. It never hurt to be cautious. He smiled a bit at her. "Alright. Let's get going then." He said.

With our final breath
We'll fight to the death

« Reply #112 on: October 13, 2020, 06:10:10 AM »
 Petra smiled when he kissed her head, her liked how he tended to do that. It was sweet. "Communication is the key, if something is wrong and I don't tell you how can you know?" Her Dad had always told her about how he and her mom would discuss everything. In the rare circumstances where they had a fight, they would talk it out, though from the way he described it, it was less a fight more a tense discussion round the table.

"Then some breakfast even if it is just a few pieces of toast. I don't know about you I am starving." Petra said, reaching out once more to hold his hand.

« Reply #113 on: October 13, 2020, 01:12:52 PM »
Moblit laughed at her question. How would he know? He most likely wouldn't know anything was wrong and he would make a fool of himself trying to figure it out. "Chances are I wouldn't figure it out until someone mentioned something. And I'd feel horrible for not realizing sooner." He murmured. He liked to think he was good at noticing things. He had to, being Hanje's assistant and all. But there were some things he failed at picking up on. "But I don't think I need to worry about that. It's nice to know you trust me enough to be open and honest." He said.

He nodded and happily took her hand in his own again. "We'll find you something more filling then toast." He said softly. Sure it was alright for a while, but it wasn't the most filling thing out there. There were places for a proper breakfast, it was just a matter of finding it.

With our final breath
We'll fight to the death

« Reply #114 on: October 13, 2020, 04:40:21 PM »
 Petra chuckled at his response. "It's okay, I would not want you to feel bad." She said reassuringly and squeezed his hand to reinforce this fact. "Of course I trust you." Petra gave him a smile, it would be weird if she did not trust him... Especially after everything they had been through together and survived. The battles, the pulling a certain elite soldier from beneath some rubble to name but a few...

"What is wrong with toast?" Petra questioned with a smirk. "It is great. It goes with most things, like eggs or beans." They made the way outside into the street. The air was cold, but not uncomfortable so, but definitely a bit chilly. She paused letting the sun warm her, enjoying the way it felt standing there in the light.

« Reply #115 on: October 13, 2020, 11:00:52 PM »
Moblit smiled faintly as she squeezed his hand. That was good that she trusted him. He trusted her with his life too. And he knew he could come to her at any time with any issue. "I'm glad to hear that." He murmured, squeezing her hand gently. He then looked ahead and continued walking with her.

He chuckled softly and shook his head. "Oh, nothing is wrong with it." He said with a smile. He loved toast and didn't mind having a few pieces, but she deserved a better breakfast then that. When Petra stopped, Moblit paused as well, turning his gaze to her. A soft smile tugged at his lips as he watched her.

With our final breath
We'll fight to the death

« Reply #116 on: October 14, 2020, 04:03:02 PM »
 Petra Ral offered him a grin, they had to trust each other, both as comrades in arms but also as lovers. There would be no point to them being together if there was no trust, without trust, there was no respect, without respect there was no relationship. Everything happened to be interconnected.

"That is good." Petra responded before adding with a sly smirk. "I like mine lightly toasted with a little bit of butter so it melts into the bread." She noticed his smile. "Might as well enjoy the warmth of the sun whilst we have it right?"

« Reply #117 on: October 17, 2020, 12:33:04 PM »
Moblit listened as Petra spoke about how she liked her toast, making a small mental note of that. It seemed like a small insignificant thing to remember given everything else he had to retain for his job. But there could come a day when perhaps he would be making breakfast for Petra so knowing what she enjoyed could be helpful. "I'll keep that in mind." he murmured.

He had fallen silent as she spoke again, a faint smile tugging at his lips as he watched her. She had a point. Enjoying the smaller things in life made it all worthwhile. Especially for them. Any day could be there last to enjoy something as simple as the sun. So why not stop to admire it and the warmth it brought?

A soft chuckle left him. "It is nice." He said in agreement, taking a quick glance up to the sky. Thankfully it wasn't cloudy, so they could enjoy the sight of the bright blue sky. He glanced back down at Petra. She looked quite stunning with the sunlight shining off of her hair and reflecting in her eyes. Not that she wasn't beautiful before, of course. But the sunlight helped to brighten her features. "Although I much prefer the sight of you than the sun." He said with a warm laugh.

With our final breath
We'll fight to the death

« Reply #118 on: October 17, 2020, 07:37:45 PM »
 Petra chuckled at that. "What about you? How do you like your toast? With eggs?" She wondered if they might find themselves one day in a position where they could cook each other breakfast. After all, the usual military rations were not exactly the greatest quality nor the tastiest and the threat of a Titan tended to ruin any enjoyment from a meal. Still, it might be nice to one day be able to cook something up together, sit down with their feet under a table. Most soldiers, or perhaps those outside of the Scouts never got to miss the simple comforts that many took from granted. A warm bed, a secure roof overhead, the fact that they were not in Titan country.

She felt her cheeks warm at his compliment. "It is because of the hair isn't it?" Petra joked, bringing up a hand to brush one of her errant locks back into place. "So let's go top up are gas and blades then find some food." Petra said, glancing about the street, she was still not familiar with the layout of everything. If this were her home district she could probably navigate everything in her sleep. Yet, she thought guilty, this fortunately was not home... But it had been home to so many, almost brought entirely to ruin by the Titans.

« Reply #119 on: October 17, 2020, 11:02:18 PM »
Moblit hummed and a soft smile tugged at his lips. "I don't have a preference, really." He said after a moment. Most of the time when he ate breakfast, it was always just something small and quick to make and eat. "Always in a rush, you know?" He asked with a soft chuckle. He didn't have time to be picky about what he ate. Hanje always needed him for experiments or reports at the early hours of the morning when they had the time. He was surprised he was able to function at all that early given he always woke up with a headache from the small hangover he was used to having after drinking heavily every night to unwind. Thankfully he had been cutting back on that since he and Petra had started dating.

He rose an eyebrow, smirking. "Oh of course." He said teasingly. He then shook his head. "That's one of the many things I love about you." He said. He could very well make her a list of what he loved about her, but he didn't want to make her any more embarrassed. He then nodded, smiling a bit. He started walking with Petra again, heading off to where he thought one of the storage buildings were. Surely there would be supplies in there to restock.

"Oh. I'm sorry, I completely forgot to mention something." Moblit said, looking over towards Petra again. "Whenever you go see your father again, I can take time off to go with you. If you'd still like me to do so." Moblit murmured.

With our final breath
We'll fight to the death

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History
  • Tamsin Spiegel: Tamsin for Hugh! [link]
    October 24, 2020, 11:52:48 PM
  • Puffin: New staff announcement! A big thank you to Gehrig and to everyone who put themselves forward. ♡ [link]
    October 24, 2020, 02:00:50 PM
  • Petra Ral: Michelle for the Garrison/team six (Utopia) [link]
    October 21, 2020, 04:13:24 PM
  • Quiet: Pixis for the Garrison (Utopia)!http://reluctant-heroes.com/index.php?topic=910.15
    October 20, 2020, 10:04:52 PM
  • Dalton Lightbody: Reply for Kilian! [link]
    October 20, 2020, 12:57:20 PM
  • Quiet: Rico for Ian! [link]
    October 20, 2020, 03:40:51 AM
  • Ian Dietrich: Reply for Rico! [link]
    October 19, 2020, 09:54:14 PM
  • Floch Forster: Floch for Miri [link]
    October 17, 2020, 10:51:35 PM
  • Quiet: Miri for Floch :-) [link]
    October 17, 2020, 08:44:07 PM
  • Quiet: Plotter for Fergus is up :-) [link]
    October 17, 2020, 02:37:37 PM

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.