* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Season

Season 2

* Activity

Re: Forget-me-not. [Mara] by Mara Sonnenschein
[November 18, 2018, 10:50:54 PM]

Re: [Harvest Feast] Off-duty. by Miriam Gracey
[November 17, 2018, 07:54:09 PM]

Re: Fighting fancies. [Nack] by Axel Falkenrath
[November 16, 2018, 09:31:23 PM]

Re: Soap suds. [Erwin] by Erwin Smith
[November 15, 2018, 01:58:39 AM]

Re: No maker made me. [solo] by Quirin Drexler
[November 14, 2018, 10:14:45 PM]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 109
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Webs: I'm struggling with my cold/sinus infection so gonna focus on doing short replies for a little while and then get back into the longer posts :)
    November 18, 2018, 09:54:36 PM
  • Webs: <3
    November 18, 2018, 09:54:08 PM
  • Quiet: Hope everyone had a nice Saturday and are heading in to a great Sunday. :-)
    November 18, 2018, 02:47:15 AM
  • Auruo Bossard: YES happy wed for sure
    November 15, 2018, 03:24:47 AM
  • Quiet: Happy Wednesday y'all!
    November 15, 2018, 02:59:22 AM
  • Webs: Sleep well!
    November 13, 2018, 04:47:45 PM
  • Beatrix Drexler: Take care :) It is already midnight here, so Im gonna log out soon as well
    November 13, 2018, 03:17:23 PM
  • Webs: heading out but i'll be back online later ^^
    November 13, 2018, 03:15:22 PM
  • Webs: I'm so looking forward to seeing what you do with her! Can't wait to plot with you :)
    November 13, 2018, 12:28:13 PM
  • Auruo Bossard: I am excite for Beatrix
    November 13, 2018, 05:49:35 AM
  • Sandara: I will also post an introduction once her app is done. I cant wait to plot with everyone!
    November 13, 2018, 03:59:46 AM
  • Sandara: Webs, yep, a Beatrix <3 I hope I will be able to do her justice
    November 13, 2018, 03:59:13 AM
  • Lou: All good here. Enjoying my extended weekend
    November 12, 2018, 11:26:47 PM
  • Webs: hope all are well
    November 12, 2018, 05:10:58 PM
  • Webs: Beatrix <3
    November 12, 2018, 05:10:54 PM
  • Quiet: A day late lol.
    November 12, 2018, 03:36:46 PM
  • Quiet: Happy Veterans Day to anyone who celebrates. :-)
    November 12, 2018, 03:36:22 PM
  • Quiet: No worries. Fun to creep...I mean read.
    November 12, 2018, 03:36:04 PM
  • Ymir: Forgive the Yista spam >.>  our rare treasure <3
    November 12, 2018, 03:24:53 AM
  • Webs: all okay on this front!
    November 12, 2018, 02:55:26 AM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: Mara Sonnenschein  (Read 696 times)

Mara Sonnenschein
« on: January 03, 2018, 12:38:16 AM »

NAME: Mara Sonnenschein
NICKNAMES (IF ANY): Sunshine
DATE OF BIRTH AND AGE (AS OF YEAR 845): 22 April 831 (14)
PLACE OF BIRTH: Utopia District, Wall Rose
MEMBER GROUP: Cadet
FACE CLAIM: Mitsuha Miyamizu (Kimi no Na wa)

APPEARANCE: 

Her brown hair flows freely down to her shoulders, though she always ties it up before training or when something important is going on, tying it with a red ribbon given to her by her mother. Mara keeps herself tidy, her uniform neat and not a hair out of place once she's finished dressing - the thought of anything getting snagged by a Titan or her own gear terrifies her. Standing at slightly below average height, she doesn't let this phase her. Her eyes, a soft brown, often show her innocence as they widen in curiosity.

PERSONALITY:

Though she came from humble beginnings, she has developed from a girl unable to imagine the damage Titans can do into a girl who understands that she is part of the stand against them. Seeing refugees has helped her understand the need to fight back, and she will give her life in the fight to get rid of them, to protect humanity so that they can live on.

Soft-hearted around others, it can come as a surprise to see her so deeply determined to fight. While she can laugh off and smile outside of training, give her a task and she won't stop until she's achieved her goal. The most important thing in training is teamwork, she says, and if she knows that the people fighting at her side are people she loves, then she'll fight all the harder.

Her surname has become a kind of joke, meaning 'sunshine', for she seems to have such a sunny personality when surrounded with others.

STRENGTHS:
+ appropriate
+ cooperative
+ fair
+ patient
+ tidy
+ warm

WEAKNESSES: 
- clingy
- finicky
- gullible
- materialistic
- superstitious
- vain

ASPIRATIONS:
To become a member of the Garrison, and to protect the walls with her life.

FEARS:
Losing her District to the Titans, and losing her friends because she couldn't reach them in time.

HISTORY: 

Mara was born and raised in Utopia District, her father a merchant and her mother stayed at home to raise her, her brother, and her younger sister. A pleasant child, she liked to play with the other children and seemed to only ever step out of line when encouraged by the others - she fell for their lies easily, because she trusted everybody far too easily. While her father was often away, she missed him greatly, and aspired to one day learn how to help him, starting with counting money for him at home and trying to help with his inventory.

When Wall Maria fell, Mara and her brother were both enlisted into the military, something they had never even considered would happen. But it would help their family thrive, their father said, and their little sister would be able to eat more food without them being there. So they went, and Mara did her best to learn how to become a soldier. She dreamed of becoming a member of the Garrison, so that she might be stationed in Utopia and defend her family there, and to defend all of the refugees who made her heart thump in pain for them.

During her training, she became close to a fellow cadet, Axel, who helped practise with her. He taught her the importance of standing up and fighting against the Titans, and she taught him that training isn't everything - to fight for another would give them more strength than they ever would. In the spring of 847, they became a couple, an unlikely match but one that strengthened the other.

YOUR ALIAS: Draco
TIMEZONE: GMT

Re: Mara Sonnenschein
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 12:44:17 AM »

Dalton Lightbody | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.