* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Season

Season 2

* Activity

Re: Forget-me-not. [Mara] by Mara Sonnenschein
[November 18, 2018, 10:50:54 PM]

Re: [Harvest Feast] Off-duty. by Miriam Gracey
[November 17, 2018, 07:54:09 PM]

Re: Fighting fancies. [Nack] by Axel Falkenrath
[November 16, 2018, 09:31:23 PM]

Re: Soap suds. [Erwin] by Erwin Smith
[November 15, 2018, 01:58:39 AM]

Re: No maker made me. [solo] by Quirin Drexler
[November 14, 2018, 10:14:45 PM]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 109
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Webs: I'm struggling with my cold/sinus infection so gonna focus on doing short replies for a little while and then get back into the longer posts :)
    November 18, 2018, 09:54:36 PM
  • Webs: <3
    November 18, 2018, 09:54:08 PM
  • Quiet: Hope everyone had a nice Saturday and are heading in to a great Sunday. :-)
    November 18, 2018, 02:47:15 AM
  • Auruo Bossard: YES happy wed for sure
    November 15, 2018, 03:24:47 AM
  • Quiet: Happy Wednesday y'all!
    November 15, 2018, 02:59:22 AM
  • Webs: Sleep well!
    November 13, 2018, 04:47:45 PM
  • Beatrix Drexler: Take care :) It is already midnight here, so Im gonna log out soon as well
    November 13, 2018, 03:17:23 PM
  • Webs: heading out but i'll be back online later ^^
    November 13, 2018, 03:15:22 PM
  • Webs: I'm so looking forward to seeing what you do with her! Can't wait to plot with you :)
    November 13, 2018, 12:28:13 PM
  • Auruo Bossard: I am excite for Beatrix
    November 13, 2018, 05:49:35 AM
  • Sandara: I will also post an introduction once her app is done. I cant wait to plot with everyone!
    November 13, 2018, 03:59:46 AM
  • Sandara: Webs, yep, a Beatrix <3 I hope I will be able to do her justice
    November 13, 2018, 03:59:13 AM
  • Lou: All good here. Enjoying my extended weekend
    November 12, 2018, 11:26:47 PM
  • Webs: hope all are well
    November 12, 2018, 05:10:58 PM
  • Webs: Beatrix <3
    November 12, 2018, 05:10:54 PM
  • Quiet: A day late lol.
    November 12, 2018, 03:36:46 PM
  • Quiet: Happy Veterans Day to anyone who celebrates. :-)
    November 12, 2018, 03:36:22 PM
  • Quiet: No worries. Fun to creep...I mean read.
    November 12, 2018, 03:36:04 PM
  • Ymir: Forgive the Yista spam >.>  our rare treasure <3
    November 12, 2018, 03:24:53 AM
  • Webs: all okay on this front!
    November 12, 2018, 02:55:26 AM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: Please don't take my sunshine away.  (Read 1868 times)

Please don't take my sunshine away.
« on: January 03, 2018, 02:18:09 AM »
MARA SONNENSCHEIN
Utopia District | +warm -materialistic

Friends
The most important thing in life to Mara is friendship. Without friends, she cannot smile, she cannot have purpose, and she cannot have something to fight for. She will always strive to befriend others and to make others happy, even above herself. Being from Utopia District, she has not yet known the true might of the Titans, but her compassion for others, especially refugees, makes her eager to help all.

Enemies/Rivals
Enemies and rivals are rare things to Mara - why should she hate anybody? Surely she should be focusing her hatred on the Titans, and compete only with herself in learning. She is unlikely to notice when others hate her, and would feel hurt to be told that she is not liked - which would only encourage her to befriend somebody more.

Romance
As of spring 847, she is in her first relationship with Axel Falkenrath, though she would certainly have had crushes on other cadets before then. She would fall for people either sweet and eager to put a smile on her face, or those who are selfless and wish to fight on behalf of others.

Plots
Cleaning Duty: Mara pairs up with a fellow cadet to clean the mess hall.
Patient Panic: A fellow cadet panics over something/their future, and Mara tries to calm them - though it takes quite a while.
Lick Detective: Mara swears she can work out what a pendant/brooch is made of just through licking it.
You Fell For That?: Another cadet preys on her gullibility.
Uh, Bye?: Mara attaches herself to another cadet and keeps talking to them even after the conversation supposedly ended.
Petal Jewellery: When flowers first bloom, Mara begins making bracelets and necklaces of flowers for everybody nearby.

NOTE: Mara will die during the Assault on Utopia event, so all threads will take place up until then. This will hopefully help add to the development of other characters - to lose a friend so late in their training, at such an event.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 01:22:42 AM by Mara Sonnenschein »

Re: Please don't take my sunshine away.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 09:00:35 PM »
A brother-sister thread is needed, lol.

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 09:37:03 PM »
YES! Ok so. Take your pick. Or if you have any other ideas, throw them at me :)

- leaving for the training corps and having to leave behind home, family, and their friends.
- more up to date on training, considering where they'll be graduating to so we can have Adrian put forth his ideas on the MP and she can tell him about her ideas on the Garrison.
- maybe they partner up for something in training and realise how far they've come since they were just kids in Utopia?

Axel Falkenrath | Mara Sonnenschein | Ymir | Gustav Volk | Nack Tierce | Quirin Drexler

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 10:03:30 PM »
The second one, I think... what do you think? Who should start?

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 02:02:01 AM »
Sounds great to me! I can get something written up tomorrow when I go through my replies, if you like! Perhaps have them doing some hand-to-hand exercises so they'd have a chance to talk, while still being able to work?

Axel Falkenrath | Mara Sonnenschein | Ymir | Gustav Volk | Nack Tierce | Quirin Drexler

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2018, 01:13:37 PM »
That works!

Annie Leonhardt | Adrian Sonnenschein | Luke Cis | Mordred Hart | Noah Riesch | Kazushi Mystic | Makoto Asai

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2018, 02:58:45 AM »
I can offer Hilda as a friend. They're both aiming for the Garrison, though for very different reasons, which could be interesting for them to discuss. I think Hilda would like her, and she might be a good influence on Hilda.

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2018, 03:33:24 AM »
Yes! They'd probably get along well ^^. What kind of thread do you want to push them into?

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2018, 01:41:58 AM »
I'm up for anything, really. Some possible ideas:

-Hanging out in the cafeteria
-Hanging out in the barracks
-Studying

Or if you have something else in mind, I'd be open to that, too.

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2018, 08:31:47 PM »
Hanging out in the barracks would be good, Mara can show Hilda some of her possessions from home. Do you want to do it where they're fresh cadets or have known each other for a while yet?

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2018, 03:43:29 AM »
Hm... let's go with when they're fresh cadets.

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2018, 01:42:16 AM »
Perfect! Would you like to start or would you prefer me to? I don't mind either way!

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2018, 04:42:41 AM »
You can start, if you wouldn't mind.

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2018, 09:10:05 PM »
I'll get to it soon!

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2018, 08:08:40 PM »
So Sophia is already in a training thread with Mara, but I'd like to maybe define their relationship a bit? Maybe they could be friends since they're both kind of motherly and kind figures in the training corps. Heck, I can see Sophia silently making kissy faces behind Axel while Mara's talking to him. I'd like for them to have a kind of fun relationship.

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.