* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Season

Season 2

* Activity

Re: Forget-me-not. [Mara] by Mara Sonnenschein
[November 18, 2018, 10:50:54 PM]

Re: [Harvest Feast] Off-duty. by Miriam Gracey
[November 17, 2018, 07:54:09 PM]

Re: Fighting fancies. [Nack] by Axel Falkenrath
[November 16, 2018, 09:31:23 PM]

Re: Soap suds. [Erwin] by Erwin Smith
[November 15, 2018, 01:58:39 AM]

Re: No maker made me. [solo] by Quirin Drexler
[November 14, 2018, 10:14:45 PM]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 121
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Webs: I'm struggling with my cold/sinus infection so gonna focus on doing short replies for a little while and then get back into the longer posts :)
    November 18, 2018, 09:54:36 PM
  • Webs: <3
    November 18, 2018, 09:54:08 PM
  • Quiet: Hope everyone had a nice Saturday and are heading in to a great Sunday. :-)
    November 18, 2018, 02:47:15 AM
  • Auruo Bossard: YES happy wed for sure
    November 15, 2018, 03:24:47 AM
  • Quiet: Happy Wednesday y'all!
    November 15, 2018, 02:59:22 AM
  • Webs: Sleep well!
    November 13, 2018, 04:47:45 PM
  • Beatrix Drexler: Take care :) It is already midnight here, so Im gonna log out soon as well
    November 13, 2018, 03:17:23 PM
  • Webs: heading out but i'll be back online later ^^
    November 13, 2018, 03:15:22 PM
  • Webs: I'm so looking forward to seeing what you do with her! Can't wait to plot with you :)
    November 13, 2018, 12:28:13 PM
  • Auruo Bossard: I am excite for Beatrix
    November 13, 2018, 05:49:35 AM
  • Sandara: I will also post an introduction once her app is done. I cant wait to plot with everyone!
    November 13, 2018, 03:59:46 AM
  • Sandara: Webs, yep, a Beatrix <3 I hope I will be able to do her justice
    November 13, 2018, 03:59:13 AM
  • Lou: All good here. Enjoying my extended weekend
    November 12, 2018, 11:26:47 PM
  • Webs: hope all are well
    November 12, 2018, 05:10:58 PM
  • Webs: Beatrix <3
    November 12, 2018, 05:10:54 PM
  • Quiet: A day late lol.
    November 12, 2018, 03:36:46 PM
  • Quiet: Happy Veterans Day to anyone who celebrates. :-)
    November 12, 2018, 03:36:22 PM
  • Quiet: No worries. Fun to creep...I mean read.
    November 12, 2018, 03:36:04 PM
  • Ymir: Forgive the Yista spam >.>  our rare treasure <3
    November 12, 2018, 03:24:53 AM
  • Webs: all okay on this front!
    November 12, 2018, 02:55:26 AM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: Stolen sunshine.  (Read 1122 times)

Stolen sunshine.
« on: January 04, 2018, 01:13:11 AM »
sonnensuffer

SONNENSCHEIN FAMILY
The Sonnenscheins hail from Utopia District, a family of five - a merchant father, a mother who stays at home, and three children. Mara and her brother (Adrian, a year older, played by Kaori) were both enlisted into the military in 845, technically by choice, though mostly through necessity. Two less mouths to feed meant their little sister could grow up with more than she'd otherwise get.

Names are up to whoever would like them, as long as they suit (they'd be German-descent). Mara's application can be found here.

THE SISTER
Suggested Playbys: Wakana Sakai (Tari Tari) | Hotaru Takegawa (Hotarubi no Mori e)
Mara's sister would either be a civilian who could join the 107th Cadet Corps in 848, or a cadet in the 106th Cadet Corps as of 847. She would have spent 2-3 years living at home with their parents, able to eat more and have more than she otherwise would have with two older siblings around. If a civilian, she would be evacuated during the Assault on Utopia and will (of course) survive. Her sister's death will probably hit her the hardest, because they were likely very close when younger.

THE FATHER
Suggested Playbys: Lord Arthur Randall (Kuroshitsuji) | Shelby M. Penwood (Hellsing)
A merchant priding himself on being fair, he always tries to look out for the 'little people', like he used to be. With two children in the military, he's terrified of losing any of them, but especially his third. It's his business that keeps the family floating above the poverty line, and with Utopia making that more difficult than ever, his struggles won't be limited to just mourning his lost daughter.

I'm open to the father being killed off in the Assault on Utopia, so mostly it would be backdated threads. If The Sister is taken, then there would also be great plotting opportunity there, with The Father attempting to protect her no matter what - perhaps even sacrificing himself for her sake. Prior to Utopia, he may have been at various festivals and visited other districts to ship around his wares, having plenty of opportunity to come across other characters.

THE MOTHER
Suggested Playbys: Moneypenny (The Empire of Corpses) | Karan (No. 6)
Though she rules the house with a firm hand, their mother cares for her family deeply; outside of the house she's a charitable woman doing errands for others for nothing more than pride in being able to help. For the sake of her family, she remains strong and conceals her inner worries of two of her children being in the military, and dreads her youngest enlisting or being conscripted too. While she wasn't overly close to Mara, she does look after Otto the former-stray cat, a token of her daughter's kindness.

Also open to The Mother being killed off during the Assault on Utopia, she too could sacrifice herself for the sake of somebody else, whether her family or a random civilian she may or may not know. If she lived, she might find herself as the rock of the family, trying in vain to stop them from splitting apart by grief and physically. Given her charity, she may be a social figure in Utopia District and meet many characters, including soldiers. She may have some medical training, and could even be a nurse or doctor if wished, or else could help rebuild Utopia if it's saved.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 03:14:17 PM by Webs »

Axel Falkenrath | Mara Sonnenschein | Ymir | Gustav Volk | Nack Tierce | Quirin Drexler

Re: Stolen sunshine.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 04:16:10 AM »
Oh I am totally interested in the sister. 

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 10:29:05 AM »
Hi Lou! That's great, I'm so glad you're interested! ^^ Would you like to contact me on Discord (webs#4562) or else PM me on discussing it? I'm pretty open with regards to her, other that figuring out her relationship with Mara of course.

Axel Falkenrath | Mara Sonnenschein | Ymir | Gustav Volk | Nack Tierce | Quirin Drexler

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 02:17:30 PM »
I am somewhat interested in the brother. We can discuss on discord if you want?

Annie Leonhardt | Adrian Sonnenschein | Luke Cis | Mordred Hart | Noah Riesch | Kazushi Mystic | Makoto Asai

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 03:40:04 PM »
Absolutely! I'll send you a message now.

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.