* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 102
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 4
  • Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Quiet: No stress and no worries! Take your time. I'm finally adding to Ruth's bio lol.
    January 17, 2020, 10:16:06 PM
  • Puffin: Ahh, I'm so glad you like it, Quiet!  I hope all is well with you. <3  I promise I'll reply soon, I'm sorry I'm so slow.
    January 17, 2020, 09:45:17 PM
  • Quiet: Aww Mitabi's advert is lovely!
    January 17, 2020, 06:04:45 PM
  • Mercedes Carello: Good for you! I hope it's extra-relaxing! <3
    January 16, 2020, 09:22:55 PM
  • Quiet: Just want to let everyone know that I'm going to be extending my break into the second week of Feb or so. Still going to be working out plots and such until them.  :)
    January 16, 2020, 08:50:22 PM
  • Quiet: I was mathing to try and figure out what training group Hugh was in...and then I was like...what training group was Pixis in!!??
    January 14, 2020, 02:01:35 AM
  • Webs: Snack Attack <3
    January 14, 2020, 12:25:37 AM
  • Quiet: SNK character speed dating lol.
    January 14, 2020, 12:24:07 AM
  • Quiet: Any time I see Nack and Struna is just wanna yell "Snack Attack!"
    January 14, 2020, 12:05:21 AM
  • HiddenBaroness: (Also lol @ Rico's preferences. Me too, Rico, me too.
    January 13, 2020, 07:12:16 PM
  • HiddenBaroness: Glad you made it safely, Quiet! Have a nice relax!
    January 13, 2020, 07:07:22 PM
  • Quiet: Howdy y'all! Got to the hotel and gonna relax for a bit. Gonna fill out the shipping post I think!
    January 13, 2020, 06:54:06 PM
  • the dear hunter.: it’d be fun to have a garrison get-together, for sure!!! enjoy your trip! <3
    January 12, 2020, 05:13:52 AM
  • HiddenBaroness: Totally support Garrison BBQ! Sounds fun! Be safe and comfy on your travels, Quiet, and enjoy yourself!
    January 12, 2020, 03:44:38 AM
  • Quiet: Go watch Cowboy Kent Rollins on YouTube and tell me you don't get cowboy Dot vibes lol.
    January 12, 2020, 02:26:36 AM
  • Quiet: Please more people take Garrison characters because I want Pixis to host a Garrison BBQ. Or whatever the SNK world equivalent of a BBQ is. Garrison members can totally bring non Garrison guests.
    January 12, 2020, 02:21:53 AM
  • Quiet: It's nice. Small...but it's NYC so that is to be expected lol.
    January 12, 2020, 02:20:06 AM
  • Puffin: Ooh, I hope you're enjoying the hotel, Quiet! :D
    January 12, 2020, 02:14:53 AM
  • Webs: Hey Quiet!!
    January 12, 2020, 12:22:07 AM
  • Quiet: Howdy from a hotel y'all!
    January 11, 2020, 10:35:28 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: Nanaba's Plotter  (Read 2076 times)

Nanaba's Plotter
« on: January 09, 2018, 12:11:36 PM »

Nanaba Hollins

29 || Survey Corps

I should totally be asleep right now, so this is a lame plotter, but I wanted to get one up. I will fix and expand later today.

Friends

I would say she is on friendly terms with most people, but there are only a few people who she would call friends. I'd love to explore the possibility of her expanding her itty, bitty circle.

Enemies

Besides her father and titans, the only people Nanaba may come to odds with are those who bad mouth the Survey Corps. She isn't one to fly off the cuff, but she will not be walked on either.  It would be hard to press her buttons, but always open to exploring how much it would take to just that.

Romance

To be honest,  Nanaba has ever really given it much thought. I'd be open to the idea, but I prefer to see how things play out RP.

Overall, I want to flesh out Nanaba more, especially who she is outside of killing titans. There is more to her than this quiet person who enjoys kicking titan butt, and I want to discover it. I am open to all sorts of threads awkwardness, pain, and even feel good feels threads.

Possible thread ideas?
( Sorry lame ideas, will add more later)

Case of mistaken identity?  Awkward moment where Nanaba has to explain she is not a dude.

In my head, I have it that she is crafty with a needle and thread and she enjoys repairing ripped uniforms and all that fun stuff.  So need a quick repair?

Training session?

Past thread?

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 08:04:18 AM by Nanaba »

Re: Nanaba's Plotter
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 06:31:13 PM »
Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Nanabaaaaaa!  That was my pathetic attempt to shoehorn Nanaba into the Batman theme please forgive me.  But yes! Plots! I'm offering you my "grown-ups" and I've done some maths to see if their Training Corps days would cross over with Nanaba's own.

Nanaba & Eld

Okay, so these two are bound to know one another from working in the Survey Corps. Squad Mike and Squad Levi for the win!  We can have combative threads set beyond the Wall!  Eld also joined the Training Corps aged thirteen, two years after Nanaba.

Nanaba & Ian

Okay, so Ian and Nanaba (and Rico, for that matter) all joined the Training Corps in the same year.  I would love it if they had some threads set in the past!  Ian was a very angry young man when he joined the military and was probably a loner for the first while, often getting into scraps with other cadets (mostly with bullies or those who were rude about his mother).  But beneath it all he has a heart of gold and he graduated in the top ten - like Nanaba did!

Nanaba & Laria

Laria joined the Training Corps the year after Nanaba and later served in the Survey Corps (before being crippled by a Titan and becoming the horsemanship instructor). They might know each other from both of those stages of their lives!

I know I haven't actually suggested scenarios but I'm stuck on mobile. I'll try to update and edit some in shortly! <3

Dalton Lightbody † | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

(avatar art credit)

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 10:02:34 PM »
Nanaba and Mike

I might snatch up that sewing plot where Mike comes to Nanaba later day/night whatever because he ripped his shirt again. Y'know, same old stuff.

Also, I might want to explore the fact she smells very fruity and happens to be one of Mike's favorite sniffing buddies haha. (he might have accidentally helped in the nickname due to him smelling her and people asking.) She's probably the closest to being his second-in-command, he trusts her very much and appreciates her presence.

Rico and Nanaba

Like Puffin has already mentioned, they were probably in the training corps in the same year. Younger Rico is decently similar to older Rico, aside from the fact she might have been a bit more talkative and casual. After seeing so much death did Rico start becoming colder, which she did have the tendency before. Rico likes Nanaba's composure a readiness to work. (She also really likes her hair and appearance. WOW.)

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 02:05:12 AM »
Nananaba and Evan

Evan is a little shit with the gift of mimicry, and enjoys getting a reaction out of people, though he is a hard worker, and happens to be on Swuad Mike with Nananaba :) Perhaps Nananaba and Evan are somehow able to get along? Or perhaps not aha. We could do a thread with Evan trying to egg her on, but she shuts him down cold, or just training together?

Petra and Nananaba

Petra is always happy to have friends in the corps, especially another woman who she can gossip lightly with hehe. Since Petra is normally with her own squad or cleaning, it’s nice to talk to others outside the group. Maybe some ODM practice and friendly competition between them in a thread?

Jean l Armin l Petra
Evan l Annet l Gladios l Ruby

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 04:42:09 AM »
Oh my goodness,  I am super duper excited to reply to everyone. Going to try to throw ideas out there....BUT FIRST 

Nanaba & Eld

Ohhh combative threads! It has been awhile since I have done combat threads, so I'd love to tackle one. Considering they are from squad Levi and Mike,  I am sure they have teamed up a time or two.

Nanaba & Ian

Oh my goodness, I would love past threads with Ian. I have totally stalked his app and I love what you did with him. Super happy that they were cadets together and we can explore that time of their lives. She was a pathetic fighter during her first days in the Training Corps. Nanaba would have found it interesting that Ian was so willing to defend his mother, as she'd never take a punch for her father. Perhaps a thread after Ian gets into a scrap with another cadet? She was a pathetic fighter during her first days in the Training Corps, so yeah I think there could be an interesting dynamic between these two.

Nanaba & Laria

These two women have quite the different personalities it could be really interesting to see how they interact. I am sure they would have crossed paths a few times during Laria's time in the Survey Corps. 

As for when they were cadets...possibly an older cadet helping out a newbie cadet scenario? Laria gets too impatient with something (training exercise or something) and Nanaba can reign her in? 

Nanaba and Mike

OMG favorite sniffing buddy...I just laughed so hard at that. YES YES YES we need to explore his sniffing thing. It has to be a thing, just has to.

I like the fixing his shirt thing. She may even poke fun and make a joke about his height and popping seam, especially if it is a common thing.

Rico and Nanaba

(Nanaba would totally blush if she knew that Rico liked her hair and appearance).

I'd love love love to explore Rico and Nanaba, especially if they were in the training corps the same year.  Past thread during their cadet days...maybe we can even have one with Ian, Rico and Nanaba? 

Nanaba and Evan

Oooo I think it would be great to have Evan try to egg her on and Nanaba shut him down. They will have to learn to get along considering the nature of their job, so it could be fun to work through any initial headbutting. 

Petra and Nanaba

Nanaba is not the type to pass up on a training opportunity.  Would be fun to include some small talk and/or gossip (which Nanaba is not good engaging in that type of stuff).
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 04:44:10 AM by Lou »

Kieran Ashmiller || Mitabi Jarnach || Nanaba || Rosto Volkov

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2018, 12:51:13 PM »
Oops, sorry for not popping back in to offer up some scenarios, I crashed and burned last night!  And oh my gosh, that picture is actual perfection and one of my new favourite things... Nanaba banana! <3 XD

Nanaba & Eld

Awesome!  We could have a thread set shortly after the fall of Wall Maria?  Or maybe we could speak to Guards (player of Erwin Smith) and see about getting a thread rolling for the event that was suggested?  I'm totally down for something separate too, with Eld and Nanaba paired on expedition.  It could even predate the fall of Wall Maria!  Plus, if you fancy it, Nanaba could travel with Eld to Utopia District after its assault in Year 847.  He won't be stationed in the region when the gate opens but he'll be hauling butt to get there ASAP.

Nanaba & Ian (& Rico?)

Ahhh, I'm so glad you're down for this, and I would love a thread with the three of them!  Heck, maybe they get teamed up for some sort of aptitude test?  We could use the events for the current cadets for inspiration, or come up with something else entirely!  As for Nanaba not being the greatest fighter... once they're acquainted, Ian would be happy to coach Nanaba or beat down anyone who gives her a hard time.. Would you like me to start the post-scrap thread as their first meeting?

Nanaba & Laria

That sounds like a great scenario!  Laria is a dab hand with horses, having grown up around them, but I can see her having difficulty with some of the more technical aspects of cadet training.  Maybe she is struggling with ODM gear maintenance or something?  Nanaba can show her that if she just takes a breath, it's really not that hard to dismantle, clean and reassemble?

Hope this all makes sense, I'm stuck on mobile again!

(avatar art credit)

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2018, 06:41:03 PM »
Right? I found that picture and was like OMG my life is complete. Nanaba, banana, and minions <3 <3 <3

Nanaba & Eld

ooooo so many choices. I say we speak to Guards and take advantage of that event. It seems like a fun one. Also offers the chance for Guards' character to get involved in some capacity.

As for Utopia event -  Oh I just looking at that event and was thinking how to get Nanaba involved, so yeah  I'd love to take you up on that and have them travel together. 

Nanaba & Ian (Rico)

Yes on the post scrap thread being their first meeting. Ugh, I am so looking forward to these guys. 

As for Nanaba, Ian, and Rico possibilities. I need to look over the event for the current cadets, but if Artsy is down, it would be great to throw all three of them together for some sort of aptitude test.

Nanaba & Laria

Oh I like that idea! Nanaba may stand there and watch Laria struggle for a moment before offering to help. She will gladly show Laria that not only is ODM gear maintenance isn't as daunting as it looks, but that it is strangely therapeutic. (That might just be a Nanaba thing though). I can totally get something going?

Also no worries it all made sense. Love all the possibilities you offered up. <3

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 01:47:28 AM »
Nanaba & Axel

So, we touched on this on Discord. Axel, being a cadet currently, wouldn't have an awful lot of chances to meet her, though there's definitely some. In their dear home District, he assisted in delivering and baking bread and handing out rations, while his mother worked (and still works) as a member of the Garrison. We could have her perhaps step in as some of the Wall Maria refugees fight over some of the rations in the days before he enlists, her spotting this small figure trying to break up a tough fight between two or more angry, starving adults? Might be a nice introduction if we wanted to start that early. Otherwise (or in addition if we wanted to do a next meeting) some of the events might have given them the chance to meet - the Initiation event might have seen her around the training corps looking for hopefuls, or she might be present for the Winter Festival of Lights? Whatever best suits you! Otherwise they're bound to meet once he graduates ^^

Axel | Claude | Damien | ErenGustav | Gunther | Kade | Mara | Nack | Quirin | Ymir

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2018, 02:09:00 AM »
Nanaba & Eld

I am so excited for the Survey Corps event, and for these two to rush their way to Utopia following the breach!  There is now a Discord channel for Survey Corps plotting to take place, so hopefully we can get speaking to Guards and see about getting something planned.  Otherwise, once the Utopia event moves on a little we can see about throwing these two into the chaos and destruction. ;)

Nanaba & Rico & Ian

So glad you liked the starter! <3  Artsy is down, as I know you know, so we should see about tossing the trio into some arduous, challenging conditions.  I like to think it was a deliberate choice on the part of the instructors, hoping that Nanaba and Rico will curb Ian's temper and keep him in check, hee hee.

Nanaba & Laria

That sounds perfect, if you could get this started I would be delighted! ~

(avatar art credit)

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2018, 06:00:53 PM »
Nanaba & Axel

Sorry for taking a bit to reply. I think that it is safe to say that between scouting trips, Nanaba could be placed on duty to help with garrison's increasing workload with the refugees and all. I imagine that a tired and slightly grumpy Nanaba wouldn't mind knocking a few heads together. 

We can start there and maybe after we can do an initiation event thread?

Nanaba & Eld
YES ME TOO! I will poke Guards on the discord channel sometime today for the Survey Corps event.  I will be stalking that Utopia event, can't wait to have them crash the party. :p

Nanaba, Ian & Rico

Heehee keeping Ian in check, Nanaba is down. We could do something like the winter aptitude test?  Maybe a situation where a few other cadets mess/sabotage with their supplies and progress?  I don't know just tossing ideas out there. This can be an opportunity for them to show the instructors just how much potential they have.

Nanaba and Laria

I am working on their thread :)

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2018, 01:57:43 AM »
Nanaba & Axel

Sounds great! I can get a starter up this week for us, if you like ^^. Axel will very much appreciate her assistance.

Axel | Claude | Damien | ErenGustav | Gunther | Kade | Mara | Nack | Quirin | Ymir

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2018, 04:53:04 AM »
Nanaba & Axel

Yes that would be awesome. I look forward to it :D

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2019, 03:08:21 PM »
Hi! If you're looking for another RP partner I'd love to interact with Nanaba. I think the mistaken identity plot idea would be fun to explore!

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2020, 02:53:44 AM »
HAI!!!!  ok sorry I am so late with replying, but yes I would love to do a mistaken identity plot type thing.  Anything you have in mind? Amanda joined the survey corps in 846, correct?  It could be in the mess hall or maybe during a training exercise or just goes up to Nanaba to ask a question? Or we can do something more lol-worthy. Like Amanda thinks, Nanaba is in the wrong showering area or something. I am down for anything. :) « Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 02:54:44 AM by Lou »

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.