• Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Rico Brzenska: Howdy y'all!
    Today at 10:32:01 PM
  • Puffin: And happy birthday to best girl Anka! :D
    June 01, 2020, 11:28:44 PM
  • Puffin: Hey Quiet! <3 We're living in some strange times, I hope you're coping okay and that all's well in your corner of the world. I'll be in touch properly soon. :)
    June 01, 2020, 11:28:26 PM
  • Quiet: Howdy y'all. The world has gone to hell and a handbasket...but just wanted to pop in and say hi. And happy birthday Anka. Hope everyone is staying safe and making good choices.
    June 01, 2020, 11:22:43 PM
  • the dear hunter.: please i forgot i can't do multiple question marks...
    May 12, 2020, 01:28:44 AM
  • the dear hunter.: howzit???? :0
    May 12, 2020, 01:28:32 AM
  • Puffin: Quiet! I hope you're well. <3 I'm sorry to have been so absent folks, replies are coming, I promise. Stay safe, everyone. :)
    April 20, 2020, 12:02:31 PM
  • Quiet: Happy Monday y'all! Hope everyone is keeping well!
    April 06, 2020, 10:02:32 PM
  • Quiet: LOL he is for sure doing more with his life than I was when I was 16.
    March 24, 2020, 06:17:53 PM
  • Yuri Aximand: I believe in him!
    March 24, 2020, 05:03:42 PM
  • Yuri Aximand: Arkin can do it!
    March 24, 2020, 05:03:38 PM
  • Quiet: He's got it together pretty good for a 16ish year old....but this is A LOT!!!!
    March 24, 2020, 01:59:42 AM
  • Quiet: Poor Arkin just wants an adult lol.
    March 24, 2020, 01:55:38 AM
  • Yuri Aximand: hey :)
    March 23, 2020, 05:38:48 PM
  • Arkin Holt: How is everyone doing? Everyone doing okay? It's a hard and scary time for sure.
    March 22, 2020, 08:22:54 PM
  • Arkin Holt: Sounds good to me!!
    March 22, 2020, 05:31:34 PM
  • Michelle Whitaker: We can end the thread there if you want Hubert, it seems like a good place :)
    March 22, 2020, 05:22:34 PM
  • Michelle Whitaker: VERY!!!!
    March 19, 2020, 10:45:09 PM
  • Arkin Holt: Re Michelle: Rico IS scary lol!
    March 19, 2020, 10:26:26 PM
  • Quiet: Hope everyone is keeing well in this less than ideal situation!
    March 19, 2020, 03:35:03 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: What a wonderful Parfume!?  (Read 1503 times)

What a wonderful Parfume!?
« on: January 14, 2018, 02:03:31 PM »
AH SNIFF SNIFF

Okay. I need to know what everyone wants their characters smelling like. Honestly, the realism can be kicked out the window because Nanaba canonly smells like fruit. I just need to know their scents so Mike can sniff ya and describe it. uwu You can even offer a reason why they smell that way such as, Armin smells like lavender because he carries it around.

Rico smells like mint, she likes to chew it and so she carries it with her. uwu

Eren is like spices and salty anger mix. Think like peppers and cinnamon.

Tobias is a mixture of fragrant herbs because he has to carry his medical herbs around for his asthma.

And as for Mike! He eats enough lemons that he bleeds lemons pretty much. Lemons and masculine sweat smell. Yum. « Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 02:05:57 PM by Artsy »

Re: What a wonderful Parfume!?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 02:38:27 PM »
Keith; Keith always keeps himself relatively clean, and hangs around outside, so probably the smell of humid air just before it rains

Jean; Jean is normally working out to some degree in his spare times, and though he hates a certain fruit, it finds its way into his hands. Probably a sweaty apple kinda smell

Petra; A strawberry blonde with her fingertips painted blue on occasion from picking berries smells like a good mix of strawberry and black berry.

Evan; Evan has a more mint smell about him, like Armin and Lavender, Evan keeps spearmint leaves in his pocket, and often cleaned his teeth with these too.

Jean l Armin l Petra
Evan l Annet l Gladios l Ruby

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 06:57:46 PM »
Eld Jinn

He drinks coffee like it's water, so that's the predominant scent.  Beneath that there's sweat and there's spice.

Ian Dietrich

Ian drinks and smokes, so it's no surprise that he smells of hard liquor, cigarette smoke and woodsmoke.

Laria Rockfield

Another smoker.  Laria spends a lot of time in the stables, so she also smells of leather oil, horses and soap.

Marco Bott

Marco's mother is an apothecary and often sends him oils and herbs.  This lends him a vaguely floral, botanical scent.

Annie Leonhardt | Dalton Lightbody † | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

(avatar art credit)

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 10:09:39 PM »
Lol @this thread.

Kazushi Mystic

Kazushi is very meticulous about appearances, and he always makes sure to smell noce. He probably smells like a mix of cinnamon, nutmeg, and other such things.

Mordred Hart

Mordred is an absolute ass, but he eats so many sweets he always smell like fresh baked cookies.

Luke Cis

Luke smells of soothing scents such as lavender.

Adrian Sonnenschein

Adrian trains a lot and is near constantly moving, so he often smells of sweat. He also smells of sandalwoodfor reasons even he doesn't know.

Annie Leonhardt

Annie smells of Lemon.

Noah Riesch

Noah smells of blood from the sheer amount of blood he gets on him on a daily basis.

Makoto

Makoto smells of many things. Night air, sweat, musk, and many other things besides, his smell is decidedly masculine. « Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 04:42:00 PM by Kaori »

Annie Leonhardt | Adrian Sonnenschein | Luke Cis | Mordred Hart | Noah Riesch | Kazushi Mystic | Makoto Asai

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 09:21:57 PM »
Nikki Styx

Nikki often smells of leather, gunpowder, and earth. Out of all the scents that make up her distinct smell, Gunpowder is the one that stands out as the most unique, while leather is one of the strongest.

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 10:02:27 PM »
I really love perfume lol. This thread is awesome.

Anka - Smells sort of like an office. So that would be candle wax, ink, and parchment.  Under that, she smells lightly of cloves and stress.

Pixis - Similar to Anka, he carries the sent of the office with him and under that he smells faintly of alcohol along with the scent of bread because his wife is a keen baker.

Mina - Smells like leaves and honey.

Anka Rheinberger | Dot Pixis | Arkin Holt | Miriam Gracey | Mina Carolina | Hugh Fraser | Rico Brzenska

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.