• Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Mercedes Carello: Enjoy your break, Quiet! <3
    December 12, 2019, 01:45:19 AM
  • Webs: <3
    December 12, 2019, 01:12:32 AM
  • Quiet: Go ahead and move any characters involved in the Utopia event as needed! Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
    December 11, 2019, 11:39:41 PM
  • Quiet: Just wanted to let everyone know I'm taking a hiatus until mid/late January. I'm going to keep working on Ruth's bio and PM notifications go to my email so if anyone wants to say hi while I'm gone - please do!
    December 11, 2019, 11:04:12 PM
  • Lou: Hello Everyone!
    December 11, 2019, 09:37:06 PM
  • Puffin: You can do it, Badtz! Have some more luck from me. <3
    December 10, 2019, 03:42:07 PM
  • Badtz-Milk: ah i need it! All the luck please <#
    December 10, 2019, 05:17:40 AM
  • Webs: good luck with them all!!
    December 09, 2019, 07:31:07 PM
  • Malcolm Watanabe: i'm like halfway through my finals
    December 09, 2019, 06:43:09 PM
  • Webs: hope you got it done easily enough ^^
    December 08, 2019, 07:14:16 PM
  • Quiet: It's a small kitchen at least lol.
    December 08, 2019, 02:57:50 PM
  • Webs: best of luck!!
    December 08, 2019, 02:28:37 PM
  • Webs: yessss
    December 08, 2019, 02:28:31 PM
  • Quiet: Welp...I need to clean my kitchen and then the rest of the day is going to be working on Ruth's bio and getting through some replies!
    December 08, 2019, 02:24:08 PM
  • Webs: discord down again, guess it's time to get through these plotter replies!
    December 08, 2019, 02:19:45 PM
  • Webs: I love it!!
    December 08, 2019, 12:58:13 AM
  • Webs: omg
    December 08, 2019, 12:58:08 AM
  • Quiet: Gunther and Tabby are Mando and Baby Yoda lol.
    December 07, 2019, 10:00:35 PM
  • Quiet: Happy Birthday Rico!!
    December 07, 2019, 09:36:19 PM
  • Webs: kind of reeling XD
    December 07, 2019, 02:38:54 AM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: ACTIONS ARE LOUDER THAN WORDS.  (Read 1030 times)

ACTIONS ARE LOUDER THAN WORDS.
« on: February 07, 2018, 08:40:20 PM »

WHY HELLO THERE.
Welcome to Sophia's plotter. Let's have a read, shall we? Be warned, I replace actual writing talent with lots of gifs.

Most people will know Sophia by her friendly and cheerful outer demeanor. Despite her muteness, the girl has a very 'loud' personality. She's friendly and confident. The girl always volunteers for difficult tasks, and she does them with a smile on her face. As I mentioned in her profile, she's definitely a leader figure in the younger cadets. The girl does go out of her way to help others, and it's easy to be her friend.

It's exceptionally difficult to make an enemy out of her. Furthermore, those who do upset her find themselves easily forgiven. Sophia doesn't believe she has the time to hold grudges. There are bigger fish to fry, you know?

I can imagine most people see her in purely platonic ways due to how young she looks, but she isn't closed to romance. I, however, prefer for romance plots to develop naturally. So, while I wouldn't mind a romance plot or a suggestion, it would have to be natural and make some semblance of sense.

Those who have been cadets with her would know some of her 'sign language' or be able to read her actions very easily. She's very expressive, and the longer you know her, the easier it is to read her. During missions and training exercises, the girl communicates through a code system using whistles for responses, locations and other important information. Most who work or train with her would be aware of this system.

Sophia is very vocal about wanting to join the Survey Corps, and she seems to be wanting to be a 'doctor' of sorts for the front line. As such, many often see her studying medical books to bolster her first aid knowledge. Over all, Sophia's image is rather pleasant.

Sophia hides a much darker personality- knowing it would be concerning and upsetting for others. The girl is obsessive to the point of self mutilation with excessive training. She spends her nights training harshly, and she verbally abuses herself to keep going and push herself further. Sophia covers her constantly injured hands in bandages, claiming they help her grip her weapons easier due to her small hands.

This is just one aspect of her personality. Sophia is genuinely a kind and caring person. Her motherly nature is most likely what pushes her so hard. She's obsessed with protecting others. After what happened with the Quinta District, Sophia believes in keeping everyone calm to prevent panic.

Well, that's all for now. I hope you had a nice read!

Re: ACTIONS ARE LOUDER THAN WORDS.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 09:14:54 PM »
LOOKING FOR:
-Friends
-Someone to teach her the spinning slice method to use momentum to make up for her lack of physical strength.
-Women to set Simon up with.

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 09:46:16 PM »
You've already done a wonderful job of hitting up plotters, but I just wanted to pop in here to say how much I love Sophia already - I can't wait to write with her and with you! <3

Dalton Lightbody | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 08:39:18 PM »
Kieran and Sophia

While I cannot offer you friendship with Kieran, I can offer potential history between the two. Kieran is also from Quinta, so perhaps they met there? 

Kieran was a thief, so he maybe he stole something from her parents? Or maybe Kieran got hurt in a job gone wrong and Sophia had her father patch him up?

Kieran Ashmiller || Mitabi Jarnach || Nanaba || Rosto Volkov

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.