* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Season

Season 2

* Activity

No posts were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 22
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Webs: it should all be mostly fixed now :)
    August 09, 2019, 05:05:42 PM
  • Webs: sorry this is late, been scrolling down the site to deal with the spam issue more than checking the chatbox
    August 09, 2019, 04:59:08 PM
  • Webs: Quiet!!
    August 09, 2019, 04:58:55 PM
  • Quiet: I'm alive! Hoping to post this weekend!
    August 08, 2019, 01:05:15 PM
  • Puffin: I really must post soon! Sorry for the glacial pace, guys. ^^'
    August 05, 2019, 03:09:35 PM
  • Webs: We're still alive :)
    July 28, 2019, 11:50:21 PM
  • Webs: minaaaa
    July 03, 2019, 07:08:39 PM
  • Serenity Kinslea: Getting caught up on threads as wwell!
    June 29, 2019, 06:28:56 PM
  • Serenity Kinslea: Hey guys!
    June 29, 2019, 06:28:19 PM
  • Quiet: Just wanted to let everyone know I'll be getting caught up on threads when my husband and I get back home. Look for posts Sunday and Monday. :-)
    June 28, 2019, 10:47:06 PM
  • Nanaba: Welcome tategama
    June 22, 2019, 12:09:11 AM
  • Quirin Drexler: welcome, Tategama!!
    June 11, 2019, 09:04:17 PM
  • Puffin: Hi Tategama, welcome to the site! :)
    June 10, 2019, 09:35:46 PM
  • Tategama: Hello
    June 10, 2019, 09:33:17 PM
  • Webs: oh man i just saw this but YES for sure XD
    June 09, 2019, 07:58:03 PM
  • Puffin: I have to admit, the sticky floor gave me a giggle! Poor Anka and Gustav. XD
    June 07, 2019, 09:39:28 PM
  • Quiet: So if there was a Yelp in the SNK world....Gustav and Anka would be leaving the tavern a negative review lol.
    June 05, 2019, 01:26:26 AM
  • Nero: Thanks! And hi. :)
    June 03, 2019, 10:39:51 PM
  • Puffin: Oops, I was meant to do that for you, Nero! I'll take care of it now. Welcome to RH, by the way! :)
    June 03, 2019, 10:27:16 PM
  • Virgil Adair: How can I move my application into directory?
    June 03, 2019, 01:33:28 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: ACTIONS ARE LOUDER THAN WORDS.  (Read 904 times)

ACTIONS ARE LOUDER THAN WORDS.
« on: February 07, 2018, 08:40:20 PM »

WHY HELLO THERE.
Welcome to Sophia's plotter. Let's have a read, shall we? Be warned, I replace actual writing talent with lots of gifs.

Most people will know Sophia by her friendly and cheerful outer demeanor. Despite her muteness, the girl has a very 'loud' personality. She's friendly and confident. The girl always volunteers for difficult tasks, and she does them with a smile on her face. As I mentioned in her profile, she's definitely a leader figure in the younger cadets. The girl does go out of her way to help others, and it's easy to be her friend.

It's exceptionally difficult to make an enemy out of her. Furthermore, those who do upset her find themselves easily forgiven. Sophia doesn't believe she has the time to hold grudges. There are bigger fish to fry, you know?

I can imagine most people see her in purely platonic ways due to how young she looks, but she isn't closed to romance. I, however, prefer for romance plots to develop naturally. So, while I wouldn't mind a romance plot or a suggestion, it would have to be natural and make some semblance of sense.

Those who have been cadets with her would know some of her 'sign language' or be able to read her actions very easily. She's very expressive, and the longer you know her, the easier it is to read her. During missions and training exercises, the girl communicates through a code system using whistles for responses, locations and other important information. Most who work or train with her would be aware of this system.

Sophia is very vocal about wanting to join the Survey Corps, and she seems to be wanting to be a 'doctor' of sorts for the front line. As such, many often see her studying medical books to bolster her first aid knowledge. Over all, Sophia's image is rather pleasant.

Sophia hides a much darker personality- knowing it would be concerning and upsetting for others. The girl is obsessive to the point of self mutilation with excessive training. She spends her nights training harshly, and she verbally abuses herself to keep going and push herself further. Sophia covers her constantly injured hands in bandages, claiming they help her grip her weapons easier due to her small hands.

This is just one aspect of her personality. Sophia is genuinely a kind and caring person. Her motherly nature is most likely what pushes her so hard. She's obsessed with protecting others. After what happened with the Quinta District, Sophia believes in keeping everyone calm to prevent panic.

Well, that's all for now. I hope you had a nice read!

Re: ACTIONS ARE LOUDER THAN WORDS.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 09:14:54 PM »
LOOKING FOR:
-Friends
-Someone to teach her the spinning slice method to use momentum to make up for her lack of physical strength.
-Women to set Simon up with.

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 09:46:16 PM »
You've already done a wonderful job of hitting up plotters, but I just wanted to pop in here to say how much I love Sophia already - I can't wait to write with her and with you! <3

Dalton Lightbody | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 08:39:18 PM »
Kieran and Sophia

While I cannot offer you friendship with Kieran, I can offer potential history between the two. Kieran is also from Quinta, so perhaps they met there? 

Kieran was a thief, so he maybe he stole something from her parents? Or maybe Kieran got hurt in a job gone wrong and Sophia had her father patch him up?

Kieran Ashmiller || Mitabi Jarnach || Nanaba || Rosto Volkov

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.