The cost of wealth (Annie) (M) by Sylvia Charpentier
[July 05, 2020, 10:17:44 PM]

Re: Open Threads by Kara Brooks
[July 05, 2020, 08:52:30 PM]

A Question of Faith by Kara Brooks
[July 05, 2020, 08:26:05 PM]

Re: Kara Brooks [Completed] by Puffin
[July 05, 2020, 07:53:07 PM]

Re: be still my foolish heart, don’t ruin this for me [Sebastian] by Sebastian Schwarz
[July 05, 2020, 05:11:09 PM]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 8
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Lou: It is treating me well enough. I can't complain with the lovely WA weather
    June 30, 2020, 05:01:04 AM
  • Quiet: Howdy y'all. Hope summer is treating everyone as kindly as it can. :-)
    June 29, 2020, 03:17:05 PM
  • Nanaba: One post down wooo
    June 26, 2020, 10:37:42 PM
  • Nanaba: <3
    June 26, 2020, 10:37:35 PM
  • Puffin: Great job, Lou!!  Always love a Nanaba post. <3
    June 25, 2020, 10:01:00 AM
  • Nanaba: I will put it first on my list
    June 20, 2020, 08:27:15 PM
  • Nanaba: working on Utopia posts. If anyone has a Nanaba request, please let me know
    June 20, 2020, 08:26:52 PM
  • Nanaba: *falls in*
    June 20, 2020, 08:24:07 PM
  • Puffin: Phew, I'm glad you were able to get it back, Sora! :)
    June 18, 2020, 07:15:12 PM
  • Sora: lucky me :D
    June 18, 2020, 01:22:54 PM
  • Sora: Managed to recover it
    June 18, 2020, 01:22:50 PM
  • Sora: Damn...I can't believe this. I just lost my whole post for Mina *sniff*
    June 18, 2020, 01:19:29 PM
  • fleetingthoughts: Aaah thank you so much for your compliments :D I'm so glad you enjoyed her haha! That's perfect! I'll certainly be joining as soon as possible!
    June 16, 2020, 12:42:45 PM
  • Puffin: Hi there fleetingthoughts! I've been meaning to drop you a message, I really enjoyed Paula's app and her artwork is beautiful. :) I definitely recommend joining the Discord server, if it's something that appeals to you. There are quite a few plotting channels, etc. there that can help with getting some threads started.
    June 16, 2020, 12:03:42 PM
  • fleetingthoughts: Hello! I hope I'm not being too nosy if I ask this, but do you guys usually discuss more on your discord server? Because I am willing to get more involved into this website and I don't really know how to (except for commenting on plotters lol), so I thought I could join your discord server as well if that's alright with you all :)
    June 16, 2020, 11:23:04 AM
  • Puffin: Breakfast and coffee is always a great place to start! :) I'm not too bad thanks, having some trouble with work but I'm muddling through. How have things been with you?
    June 13, 2020, 08:33:34 PM
  • Nanaba: How are you?
    June 13, 2020, 06:12:55 PM
  • Nanaba: It is going.  took me awhile to get going, but now that I had breakfast and coffee, I am ready to tackle rp things
    June 13, 2020, 06:12:50 PM
  • Puffin: Hey Lou! How's it going? :D
    June 13, 2020, 05:16:55 PM
  • Nanaba: hey hey everyone
    June 13, 2020, 04:31:38 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: For The Tainted Sorrow  (Read 1010 times)

For The Tainted Sorrow
« on: February 11, 2018, 12:14:48 PM »

Louis Roth
22 YEARS | MALE | CIVILIAN

FRIENDS
Louis has many acquaintances and he seldom has problems with making new ones. The big deal is getting close to him. It’s a high hurdle to overcome. Due to his line of work and previous experience Louis closed his heart for others. It is not impossible, but it needs a lot of time and effort. When you finally manage that he considers you as a friend the connection will be strong. Louis values his friends and will support them in every situation.

ENEMIES
It’s easy to lose count, but Louis tries to remember every face he considers an enemy. Opposing group, for example not corrupt Military Police soldiers, are basically considered enemies. Louis also has a talent for starting fight with people that annoy him or when he is bored. Whoever hurts the people important to him or working against the ‘Wardens of the night’ are considered enemies as well.

ROMANCE
Enjoying life to its fullest – that’s Louis nature. He is often seen hanging around bars searching for a companion for one night, not matter of gender or age. He uses this nightly adventures to proof himself that he is strong, fighting against his aversion of skin contact. Once again these relationships are shallow. There is no reason to try getting into a serious relationship with him, Louis pushes everyone away.

THREAD IDEAS
[In general: Due to his work Louis more or less mingles with every social group and he moves around a lot.]
- Meeting inside a bar, Louis enjoys drinking (but is drunk pretty fast)
- He likes quite places/dark alleys to smoke – some other person joining in? Sometimes he has the expensive cigarettes from inside Wall Sina, so the other person can wonder where Louis got them from
- Initiation Celebration plot: Louis looking around for new possible recruits for the ‘Wardens of the night’
- Military Police: Louis walking around one of their bases because he meets on of the corrupt soldiers and being stropped by another (not corrupt) on
- Every kind of situation where he is estimated to be younger because of his size (he is sensitive about his size, be prepared for him getting angry)
- Garrison/others: Trying to stop a fight before it begins or stopping an ongoing fight between Louis and another person
- Cadet: Louis winning a fight on the street with ease and a (impressed) Cadet asks him to teach him/her some moves
- Louis taking his time for on assassin assignment and having to improvise ‘finding’ the corpse because someone walked into this normally empty small street

Re: For The Tainted Sorrow
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 01:51:02 PM »
Hmmm... where to even begin...

To be quite honest, Makoto could do most of those thread ideas with him.

I have a complicated plot lined up for him, and if anybody answers the wanted ad i put up for him this would have to be dicussed with them but... Essentially, I eventually want to corrupt Makoto, have him start becoming the kind of person he hates the most: a killer.  Perhaps Louis can have something to do with that corruption, and maybe it can start with that thread idea you had of a non corrupt MP stopping Louis when he is on an MP base? It'd be a long and intricate plot, but it'd be interesting to see work out, in my opinion.

Re: For The Tainted Sorrow
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 06:34:58 PM »
Heyho

Mh...I'm not quite sure about Louis' being the right one for this job. He's more a doer and very unlikely do persuade someone. Not enough patience. It's more likely that he will start a fight than truely corrupt someone.

Also I was already discussing this certain plot with Lori for Hortense.

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.