• Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Webs: I love it!!
    Today at 12:58:13 AM
  • Webs: omg
    Today at 12:58:08 AM
  • Quiet: Gunther and Tabby are Mando and Baby Yoda lol.
    December 07, 2019, 10:00:35 PM
  • Quiet: Happy Birthday Rico!!
    December 07, 2019, 09:36:19 PM
  • Webs: kind of reeling XD
    December 07, 2019, 02:38:54 AM
  • Webs: i feel you!
    December 07, 2019, 02:38:49 AM
  • Quiet: I'm still not okay lol
    December 07, 2019, 01:10:06 AM
  • Puffin: Right?! It was a wild ride!
    December 06, 2019, 11:16:31 AM
  • Webs: yessss
    December 05, 2019, 09:05:01 PM
  • Quiet: This new chapter y'alllllllllll!!!!!!
    December 05, 2019, 05:31:10 PM
  • Javier Renée: Very nice! Reminds me of Rue, from the Hunger Games haha
    December 04, 2019, 02:36:12 AM
  • Mercedes Carello: I love the name Ruth for some reason!
    December 02, 2019, 04:38:42 PM
  • Puffin: Ruuuuuth! <3 <3
    December 02, 2019, 12:05:12 PM
  • Webs: thanks! inspired by Jonah ^^
    December 02, 2019, 01:34:04 AM
  • Quiet: Cool idea about the families Webs!
    December 02, 2019, 01:18:44 AM
  • Webs: yessss
    December 02, 2019, 12:40:52 AM
  • Quiet: Ruth meet Eld. Eld...this is Ruth.  <3 <3 <3
    December 02, 2019, 12:32:34 AM
  • Quiet: Cheers mate!
    December 02, 2019, 12:03:37 AM
  • Puffin: Nothing in particular, I leave her in your capable hands! I look forward to seeing what you do with her, and to all the plotting of course. :D <3
    December 02, 2019, 12:00:31 AM
  • Quiet: I'll take her. I already have a semi-okay backstory that would work. Please let me know if there is anything you need/want in her bio.
    December 01, 2019, 11:50:42 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: More Trouble Than It's Worth  (Read 1394 times)

More Trouble Than It's Worth
« on: February 13, 2018, 05:50:20 PM »
Kieran Ashmiller

15 || Cold || Former Thief || Quinta District 

Kieran is a former thief from Quinta and was associated with an organized crime ring of sorts (there is totally a better way to explain it). Not only did he steal from people on the streets, but he broke into homes, and even assisted Rosto (his shady boss man) with forging some letters. Kieran barely escaped Quinta, no thanks to Rosto, and was brought to Trost by the Survey Corps. Anyways, he was conscripted to the military and overall is a grumpy, pessimistic loner who just wants to get through his training.   

He is more than likely going to join the Garrison.

I hope to develop him so that 847 Kieran has a slightly different outlook than 845 Kieran. He is going to be facing a difficult decision when Rosto comes back into his life.

Friends

Kieran doesn't have friends and he wants to keep it that way. He is cold, distant and rude for a reason. If you do crack open his hard exterior, he'd still not admit to having friends.

Enemies

Kieran is good at this.  He calls it as he sees it, regardless if it hurts feelings or not, so I imagine he has told a few cadets that they were stupid, weak, annoying, etc. He tends to butt heads with authority, so he finds himself in trouble quite often.

Romance

Considering that Kieran tends to puff up and lash out anytime he is shown affection, I think romance will be hard to come by, not to mention he isn't really making the effort to be on friendly terms with his fellow cadets. He is uncomfortable with people being close to people, so it would be quite the undertaking to form any kind of romantic relationship. 

Thread ideas

-Busting Kieran for trying to sneak out at night
-Butting heads with him
-Kieran gets hurts and has to be carried back to the training grounds...so much embarrassment.
-Catch him reading and try to connect over that
-Witness his sad attempt to ride a horse - he hates those stinkin animals.
-More to come later. « Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 01:25:35 AM by Kieran Ashmiller »

Re: More Trouble Than It's Worth
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 01:09:29 PM »
Kieran & Farran

So I just had to see if there was a way for us to plot my new Garrison boi with some of your lovely characters and I think I have some ideas, Lou. <3  If I remember rightly, Kieran is (mostly) set to join the Garrison and will likely be taking a place on Squad Ian, right?  Seeing him steal from a former thief is going to be so fun.  Buuut there is always the internship the cadets have in final year, maybe Kieran gets placed with Farran?  It'll be interesting to see how they interact, as I don't imagine Farran would tolerate outright rudeness, but Kieran has an interest in mechanics and Farran is an engineer...

Dalton Lightbody | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 05:13:25 PM »
Yus I love this idea.  Maybe he is placed with Farran because the instructors noticed that engineering and mechanics is  one of the classes he does not cause trouble  and is doing well in. They hope that Farran can help steer Kieran in the right direction. 

They send a heads up notice, you are getting a project child. Good luck.   Xp

There might be some attitude in the beginning but I am sure Farran can capture his interest and tone down the 'tude. « Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 05:22:02 PM by Lou »

Kieran Ashmiller || Mitabi Jarnach || Nanaba || Rosto Volkov

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 07:04:36 PM »
Kieran & Farran

Ahh, yay, I’m so glad you’re down for this Lou! :D  It makes sense Kieran would be assigned to Farran if engineering and mechanics seems to be his strongest subject.  I hope Farran can have a positive impact on him too, he’ll be braced and ready for the challenge. <3  Any preference on who starts?

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2018, 08:38:24 PM »
No preference as usual. :P I have no problem putting it on my to do list if you prefer. If you want to tackle it I am cool with that as well.

I know I am helpful :p

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2018, 10:02:15 PM »
Haha, I'll put it on my list too and we'll see who gets there first - that's worked for us before! :D <3

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2018, 10:13:39 PM »
Sounds good to me

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.