• Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Puffin: Ah, so happy you think she's a fit! :D
    Today at 12:49:13 PM
  • Quiet: Luna Lovegood as Annie! I'm here for that.
    Today at 12:24:04 AM
  • Quiet: Sounds like a plan! Looking forward to it. :-)
    June 04, 2020, 06:28:11 PM
  • Puffin: Long overdue, but I'll be sending you a wee message tonight! It'll be great to catch-up and plot. <3
    June 04, 2020, 06:03:07 PM
  • Puffin: Not too bad, thanks! Had a stressful few weeks with work, but finally got put on furlough yesterday, so that's a relief.
    June 04, 2020, 06:02:35 PM
  • Quiet: Can't complain! How on things on your end?
    June 04, 2020, 03:20:16 PM
  • Puffin: Hey Quiet! How's it going? You're the face claim queen, Dormer is fab! :)
    June 04, 2020, 03:19:39 PM
  • Quiet: Howdy y'all!
    June 04, 2020, 02:51:43 PM
  • Anka Rheinberger: Awww yisss!!!
    June 04, 2020, 12:17:18 AM
  • Puffin: Ruth is wonderful, Quiet!  I can't wait to plot. <3
    June 04, 2020, 12:13:55 AM
  • Rico Brzenska: Howdy y'all!
    June 03, 2020, 10:32:01 PM
  • Puffin: And happy birthday to best girl Anka! :D
    June 01, 2020, 11:28:44 PM
  • Puffin: Hey Quiet! <3 We're living in some strange times, I hope you're coping okay and that all's well in your corner of the world. I'll be in touch properly soon. :)
    June 01, 2020, 11:28:26 PM
  • Quiet: Howdy y'all. The world has gone to hell and a handbasket...but just wanted to pop in and say hi. And happy birthday Anka. Hope everyone is staying safe and making good choices.
    June 01, 2020, 11:22:43 PM
  • the dear hunter.: please i forgot i can't do multiple question marks...
    May 12, 2020, 01:28:44 AM
  • the dear hunter.: howzit???? :0
    May 12, 2020, 01:28:32 AM
  • Puffin: Quiet! I hope you're well. <3 I'm sorry to have been so absent folks, replies are coming, I promise. Stay safe, everyone. :)
    April 20, 2020, 12:02:31 PM
  • Quiet: Happy Monday y'all! Hope everyone is keeping well!
    April 06, 2020, 10:02:32 PM
  • Quiet: LOL he is for sure doing more with his life than I was when I was 16.
    March 24, 2020, 06:17:53 PM
  • Yuri Aximand: I believe in him!
    March 24, 2020, 05:03:42 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: Hogwarts Houses!  (Read 1758 times)

Hogwarts Houses!
« on: June 28, 2017, 11:02:52 PM »
Inspired by discussions on Discord. ;)  You can either do an online quiz - such as the Pottermore one - or just decide for yourself which of your characters would go into which house.  If you want to use the same images as me, here's the Slytherin option.

D A L T O N  L I G H T B O D Y

E L D  J I N N

I A N  D I E T R I C H

L A R I A  R O C K F I E L D

M A R C O  B O T T

Annie Leonhardt | Dalton Lightbody † | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

(avatar art credit)

Re: Hogwarts Houses!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 01:49:56 AM »
ARMIN ARLERT & ANNET VANCHES

JOHNATHAN SMUCK

PETRA RAL

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 01:58:46 AM »
I was going to start this topic so I'm glad I looked first LOL. Also...I can never do the graphics right.

Dot Pixis - Slytherin
Anka Rheinberger - Ravenclaw
Arkin Holt - Hufflepuff

(QuietCelt - Slytherin)

Anka Rheinberger | Dot Pixis | Arkin Holt | Miriam Gracey | Mina Carolina | Hugh Fraser | Rico Brzenska

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 07:05:38 AM »
Hey, graphics are just an extra!  It's wonderful to see such a solid mix of house representation. :D  Now, I have some other characters to add:

F A R R A N  F A L K E N R A T H

J A R E K  V A L D E Z E

S T R U N A  M A Y B E R R Y

As for me, I'm absolutely a Hufflepuff. <3

Annie Leonhardt | Dalton Lightbody † | Eld Jinn | Farran Falkenrath | Ian Dietrich
Jarek Valdeze | Laria Rockfield | Marco Bott | Struna Mayberry

(avatar art credit)

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2018, 09:22:00 PM »
A X E L   F A L K E N R A T H

E R E N   J A E G E R

G U S T A V   V O L K

M A R A   S O N N E N S C H E I N

N A C K   T I E R C E

Y M I R

« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 05:01:22 PM by Webs »

Axel | Claude | Damien | ErenGustav | Gunther | Kade | Mara | Nack | Quirin | Ymir

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2019, 04:28:32 AM »
Since I have new characters I figured I'd add them! We're planning a trip to Universal Studios over the winter so I have Hogwarts on the brain lol.

Rico - Hufflepuff
Hugh - Ravenclaw
Mina - Gryffindor
Miri - Hufflepuff

Anka Rheinberger | Dot Pixis | Arkin Holt | Miriam Gracey | Mina Carolina | Hugh Fraser | Rico Brzenska

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2019, 06:53:59 PM »
I'm tossing my characters in here for funsies!

Jean Kirschtein

Jean cares deeply for his friends and will do just about anything for them. In canon, he joins the Survey Corps for Marco. He wanted to preserve his friend's memory and ensure that Marco died for something important.

Oliver Reede

Oliver is a Gryffindor because at the end of the day, when it comes down to it he is ultimately going to look after himself. He's selfish to the core, but he will stand up for what he believes in.

Elenor Frey

Though El loves her friends and would do anything for them, ultimately she is a Gryffindor to the core. She's in the military to see the world and nothing is going to stop her.

Kenny Ackerman

While I think we can all see why Kenny is Slytherin, but for my own sake. He chases after power above all else. He doesn't care what he has to do, who he has to step on (read: kill) to get what he wants. He's ambitious in the worst way. In all honesty he could easily be a Death Eater.

Andreas Klein

Andy cares so deeply for his family, despite how much he's lost throughout the years. His biggest dream is to return home. Loyalty and hard work are his core values, hence his house placement.

Disaster Squad
Jean Kirschein | Oliver Reede | Elenor Frey | Kenny Ackerman | Andreas Klein | Beatrix Drexler

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2020, 01:34:04 AM »
Kaien Engelbrecht

Took the Buzzfeed quiz.

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2020, 01:54:52 AM »
While I am not much of a HP person, I'll add my three:

Mercedes: Slytherin
It's all that ambition, really, and that knack for reading and 'using' others. She seeks power and influence in all its forms -- and not necessarily for bad reasons -- and wields it well. Helplessness and vulnerability are the enemy. She also tends to be self-serving, even if that self-serving-ness is to make her better for the (perceived) benefit of others.

Julia: Ravenclaw
Simply-put, Julia wants to know as much as possible, and knowledge in all its forms is what she cares about most (with the rare exception here and there). She believes by knowing as much as possible she can protect her best interests, and is not afraid to flaunt her mental clout or point out that of others -- either in ridicule or in praise.

Miranda: Hufflepuff
Miranda is wholly invested in bringing out the best in others, whether it's in the classroom or outside it. She has a big heart that keeps on giving even when it's been hurt, but has the discipline and tough-love necessary to (most of the time) avoid burn-out and not descend into purely coddling.

Mercedes Carello | Tamsin Spiegel | Miranda Carlstedt-Gaus 
Julia Carello | Minister Siegfried JusticaMinister Saul Holloway | Alein Valdeze | Meera Valdeze

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2020, 02:58:13 AM »
i'm not too much into HP either so i feel u baroness HAHA,,, my one-time watching of the movies gives me. a SORT OF functional knowledge, i guess. LOL

Sebastian is a Slytherin.
Ambitious at any cost, sly, and focused on preserving herself before anyone else, the way Seb functions internally reflects all of the worst things that her house can be. Externally, she is a good leader and has charisma that makes others want to follow her, rather than demanding that they do.

Armin is a Ravenclaw.
Clever, academically intelligent, and creative enough to think of things from a different perspective, Armin is an ideal candidate for this house. Furthermore, the open-mindedness of the house reflects him well, as does his penchant for things that are viewed as bizarre to most.

Rosin is a Hufflepuff.
While he might not fit too closely with what most would expect, Rosin is a Hufflepuff for one of the reasons that the house exists: to welcome those that don't belong anywhere else. Even so, given the environment to grow outside of his notions of what he "should" be, he would be able to display more typical traits like loyalty, an appreciation for hard work, and a desire to be honest.

Alice is a Gryffindor.
A girl that keeps to herself and tends to be quiet isn't always what comes to mind when one thinks of a Gryffindor, but Alice is right at home there. She is brave, determined, and wants to do that which is right. She speaks out when she sees things that she disagrees with, showing her nerve by being unafraid of consequences if others are in danger or at risk of being treated unfairly.

Aderyn is a Ravenclaw.
Intelligent and valuing of her individuality, Aderyn aligns well with the core qualities and beliefs of Ravenclaw. She shows much creative promise in her writing, as well as her worldview. Her observant nature shows in how much she notices about others and their behavior. She believes that people are and should be "different", because the world would be dull otherwise.

[my harem characters!]
sebastian schwarz | armin arlert | alice stamper | aderyn rossi | rosin köhler

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2020, 10:54:34 PM »
Not really into Harry Potter, but I had to figure out what would be Valeria's Hogwarts House, so that I could be a part of the cool kids club.

Valeria Falk
I usually have no problems with adding characters to Hogwarts Houses, but I was quite torn when it comes to Valeria. I took the Buzzfeed quiz (thanks, Lemon!) to get an idea and Valeria ended up in Ravenclaw - which fits, considering that Valeria is rather clever, valuing knowledge and wisdom. However, her ruthless ambitions would put her in Slytherin. I'd say it's about even, though considering that I'd like to see her develop into a more considerate being, maybe Ravenclaw would be more fitting for her? Dunno, I think she would fit in both!

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2020, 05:54:58 PM »
M A L C O L M  W A T A N A B E

Gryffindor
Deep down, Malcolm really does have a sense of right and wrong, and despite acting selfishly a lot of the time, in the end, he will do the right thing.

M E R C Y  W A T A N A B E

Slytherin
Selfish, cruel, and sadistic, Mercy only cares about herself and resents anyone who gets close to her.

R O S E B E L L E  R E N É E

Gryffindor
Rosebelle wants to be a hero! And there's nothing else in the world that she would want to be!

J A V I E R  R E N É E

Hufflepuff
All Javier wants to do to protect the people that he loves.

A V E N T  W I N T E R

Gryffindor
He's lived his life only ever wanting to do the right thing...

M A R J O R I E  H A D L E Y

Ravenclaw
One day, Marjorie will know the secret of the walls and what that sunset looks like in the outside world.

A L A I N  S C H R Ö D E R

Slytherin
Alain has one goal, and one goal alone, revenge.

M I C H A E L  W H I T A K E R

Slytherin
All his life, Michael was raised to be the perfect son.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 07:55:10 PM by Badtz-Milk »

Malcolm Watanabe | Mercy Watanabe | Rosebelle Renée | Javier Renée | Marjorie Hadley | Avent Winter | Alain Schröder

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.

We are grateful to former staff member Artsy for her creative input.