* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Season

Season 2

* Activity

Re: Wandering nostalgia. [Hilda] by Hilda Meissner
[October 18, 2018, 09:07:31 PM]

Re: Team Two: Supply Runners [Assault on Utopia] by Mara Sonnenschein
[October 18, 2018, 12:51:32 AM]

Re: Forget-me-not. [Mara] by Mara Sonnenschein
[October 18, 2018, 12:25:15 AM]

Harvest Feast by Nack Tierce
[October 16, 2018, 05:08:49 PM]

Re: Team Two: Supply Runners [Assault on Utopia] by Tobias Solomon
[October 16, 2018, 03:41:44 AM]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 88
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Puffin: Agreed on the Nanaba front. She is good people. <3
    Today at 05:05:50 PM
  • Puffin: *waves*
    Today at 05:05:19 PM
  • Quiet: I see a Puffin!
    October 18, 2018, 10:59:04 PM
  • Quiet: Also...everyone should be nice to Nanaba because she's the best girl.
    October 18, 2018, 02:02:13 AM
  • Quiet: He's good people. Who can be a real shit at times lol.
    October 18, 2018, 02:01:55 AM
  • Lou: Omg Arkin *flails*
    October 18, 2018, 01:25:44 AM
  • Webs: ^^ thought it might be a nice additional 'calm event' to have
    October 17, 2018, 11:01:19 AM
  • Quiet: Harvest Feast looks like a fun idea!
    October 17, 2018, 12:12:53 AM
  • Arkin Holt: Thank yee kindly.
    October 16, 2018, 02:01:59 AM
  • Webs: loving all those posts
    October 16, 2018, 02:00:33 AM
  • Webs: will do! it's awesome :)
    October 16, 2018, 02:00:26 AM
  • Arkin Holt: Scratching is ready to be wrapped when you want. :-)
    October 16, 2018, 12:42:58 AM
  • Webs: Arkiiin <3
    October 16, 2018, 12:27:43 AM
  • Webs: <3
    October 15, 2018, 08:07:17 PM
  • Mitabi Jarnach: Happy Saturday everyone~
    October 14, 2018, 04:55:13 AM
  • Webs: hey, Quiet! Hope your weekend is going well :)
    October 14, 2018, 12:23:58 AM
  • Quiet: Hello RH and hope everyone is having an awesome weekend so far!
    October 13, 2018, 09:48:28 PM
  • Webs: welcome to RH!
    October 13, 2018, 09:22:35 PM
  • Webs: Gustav trying to avoid mourning Anka by focusing on his orders :(
    October 12, 2018, 01:52:41 AM
  • Webs: yessss. and that makes sense ^^
    October 12, 2018, 01:52:18 AM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: Who is he really?  (Read 663 times)

Who is he really?
« on: April 14, 2018, 11:08:36 PM »
QUIRIN DREXLER
+ inquisitive + precise - aloof - deceptive

FRIENDS
Quirin defines friends as 'those who are of use'. He struggles to find emotional attachments to others, but he is very good at exploiting emotional attachments in others. People who consider him a friend are likely those who owe him multiple favours, having been somehow helped by him in advice or running errands for them. Those he keeps close are people with similar interests and attitudes. He protects the corrupt within the Military Police, encouraging them not to stop, but to be more subtle.

ENEMIES
Those who seek to rid the Military Police and Wall Sina of corruption are automatically enemies to him, though he appears pleasant enough when speaking to them. His own corruption is unknown, a close-kept secret, and he has no qualms in forcibly removing those who suspect him or know something... in taking lives, if need be.

ROMANCE
Though he holds little interest in settling, flirting is not out of the gate, commonly used to get his way. This extends to playing into a relationship if he must, claiming love for another until thier usefulness fades and he brushes them off. He finds himself attracted to little but the potential use of others.

PLOTS
- Patrol 'Pals'. Stuck on patrol, his companion(s) attempt to make friendly, though his bad mood makes this a difficult task.
- Corrupt Cats. Quirin lends a hand with somebody else's minor display of corruption, though suggests he wants something in return.
- Boggart Beware. While disguised, Quirin has some fun encouraging a thief/mischief maker before backstabbing them.
- Pig Pen. Forced into working in Wall Rose, Quirin can't quite hold back his disdain for the people.
- Garrison Grunt. For research purposes, he tries his hand at pretending to be part of the Garrison in Wall Rose, and finds some obstacles in persuading others.
- Suspect Spectator. A handmaid raises suspicions when lurking too close to the Wall.

Re: Who is he really?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 02:08:48 AM »
Oh man, I'm going to offer up Simon (although I feel I'm offering him as a sacrificial lamb, haha)--the two are polar opposites, so any interaction would be interesting. I like the Garrison plot; Simon used to work on wall maintenance as a fresh Garrison recruit, and he probably spent some time doing general patrols as well. The "pig pen" idea could also be incorporated. Both Simon and Quirin are from Wall Sina districts, but Simon's opinions of Rose inhabitants are considerably more benevolent.

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 03:14:31 AM »
Ooh, yes! That would be great - given their differences in personality it'd be interesting to see how they interact. If Quirin is on the Wall perhaps, and Simon doesn't recognise him as a soldier usually there? I'm sure it wouldn't take long for Quirin to show any kind of disdain for the people of Wall Rose... Which district is Simon stationed in? ^^

Axel Falkenrath | Mara Sonnenschein | Ymir | Gustav Volk | Nack Tierce | Quirin Drexler

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018, 04:45:29 AM »
If Quirin is on the Wall perhaps, and Simon doesn't recognise him as a soldier usually there?
Yeah, that'd be good! Simon's good at remembering faces, and I'm sure he'd know the Garrison pretty well, so he'd be able to pick out Quirin pretty quickly. It could be easily dismissed as him being a transfer or a new recruit or something, Simon's not the suspicious type so he'd accept anything pretty quickly.

When he first joins the Garrison, he's stationed in Trost!

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2018, 10:26:56 PM »
That would work well! And it being in Trost too, perfect. Would you like me to set up a starter? ^^

Axel Falkenrath | Mara Sonnenschein | Ymir | Gustav Volk | Nack Tierce | Quirin Drexler

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2018, 03:35:09 PM »
Yeah, that'd be great!

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2018, 09:25:39 AM »
Sorry for the delay, Drew! I have it marked to do :)

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.