* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Season

Season 2

* Activity

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 60
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Webs: yesss
    December 01, 2018, 11:34:24 PM
  • Quiet: Two Arkin posts out. I owe a few Anka posts and I will get to those Sat/Sun. :-) Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!
    December 01, 2018, 01:02:39 AM
  • Quiet: or friday lol. looks like its going to be friday!
    November 30, 2018, 12:08:40 AM
  • Sandara: Hi titans and titans' food <3
    November 29, 2018, 08:49:03 AM
  • Quiet: Hoping to get a few out tomorrow. :-)
    November 29, 2018, 02:31:30 AM
  • Webs: Hope you'll be fully better soon! Looking forward to posties :) I'm going to get at least one done tomorrow for sure myself!
    November 28, 2018, 02:51:43 AM
  • Quiet: Thank you! Starting to feel better. Will get caught up on posts soon. :-)
    November 28, 2018, 02:12:19 AM
  • Webs: feel better soon, to the both of you! I'm feeling better :)
    November 26, 2018, 12:06:56 AM
  • Quiet: cant complain. hubby and i have matching head colds right now lol. you?
    November 25, 2018, 09:31:31 PM
  • Webs: how are you?
    November 25, 2018, 09:27:54 PM
  • Webs: very XD
    November 25, 2018, 09:27:51 PM
  • Quiet: That was very nice of Anka.
    November 25, 2018, 09:18:30 PM
  • Webs: i didn't change the pronouns because it was 5am and lazy XD
    November 25, 2018, 09:14:06 PM
  • Webs: "Eld Jinn slowly pushes Ian Dietrich closer into the cloud until she can't resist any more. Anka Rheinberger sacrifices himself so Moblit Berner can get away."
    November 25, 2018, 09:13:55 PM
  • Quiet: Howd Anka die if she was involved? Dang I'm scared to know lol.
    November 25, 2018, 08:54:42 PM
  • Webs: if it helps, Axel and Kieran kept picking flowers multiple times per round
    November 25, 2018, 08:46:31 PM
  • Webs: haha
    November 25, 2018, 08:46:16 PM
  • Quiet: :-X lol
    November 25, 2018, 07:58:54 PM
  • Quiet: He killed Arkin!!! What the hell? Who kills Arkin!!??
    November 25, 2018, 07:58:40 PM
  • Webs: less good for Eld - he had six kills, and Arkin was among them >.>
    November 25, 2018, 07:57:35 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: His claws are like thorns.  (Read 437 times)

His claws are like thorns.
« on: April 17, 2018, 01:45:02 AM »
REJECT ME? I'LL SHOW YOU.
Quirin fully intends to take out his pain of being kept outside of the 'new' family on his siblings. Other than the below, they are entirely open to your imagination. Any uncomfortable content can be discussed - I'll happily note boundaries. Beware that Quirin is typically manipulative, and it may stray into some psychological abuse with either sibling.

KONRAD DREXLER
[ Military Police | 16 (845) | Slaine Troyard ]

He used to be the joker; the house lit up with his smiles, life bloomed with his laughter. It was the moment Quirin walked back into his life that everything started going wrong. Konrad hardly remembered the wraith-like older sibling, but Quirin gave him plenty more memories. They were friends. He encouraged him, listened to him! Join the Military Police, his brother told him, so he did. And then he just... forgot him. Konrad winded up stationed in Utopia District, watching how his superiors checked in on the Garrison. Then the Titans came.

BEATRIX DREXLER (TAKEN)
[ Garrison Regiment | 19 (845) | Akira Mado ]

She could have had it all. There it was, the Top Ten, within her grasp. Next day, she was tumbling down the ranks. Why did he have to come back? Beatrix remembered him alright, but what she recalled more was the disgust in her mother's voice as she spoke of the reject, the one who caused death the moment he lived. She tried to stay away, but he was persistent. Tricking Konrad into believing he was just the forgotten brother was the last straw. Her drive to do well vanished as she struggled to keep balance. The Garrison was the only place for her. When Konrad came to Utopia, her station, she thought everything would improve. The Titans proved her wrong. « Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 03:36:10 PM by Quirin Drexler »

Re: His claws are like thorns.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 08:34:58 AM »
Hey Webs ~ As I said on RPG-D, I would love to take Beatrix? I have already read Quirin's app and some of your posts, but please drop me a PM if you think there is anything else I need to know before I start working on the app.

I just love her? Or the idea of her at least, haha. Also, I do not really have boundaries in rp, so I can't wait to torture her <3

Re: His claws are like thorns.
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 02:00:07 PM »
Absolutely! Beatrix is yours :) you can do as you wish with her. We can work out a few details of their relationship but for the most part all is above there - Quirin's app and the only thing about Beatrix's mother likely telling her how horrible her stepchild was to make sure her children didn't want a relationship with him.

Let's get torturing :)

Axel Falkenrath | Mara Sonnenschein | Ymir | Gustav Volk | Nack Tierce | Quirin Drexler | Gunther Schultz

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.