* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Season

Season 2

* Activity

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 59
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Wanted

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Webs: yesss
    December 01, 2018, 11:34:24 PM
  • Quiet: Two Arkin posts out. I owe a few Anka posts and I will get to those Sat/Sun. :-) Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!
    December 01, 2018, 01:02:39 AM
  • Quiet: or friday lol. looks like its going to be friday!
    November 30, 2018, 12:08:40 AM
  • Sandara: Hi titans and titans' food <3
    November 29, 2018, 08:49:03 AM
  • Quiet: Hoping to get a few out tomorrow. :-)
    November 29, 2018, 02:31:30 AM
  • Webs: Hope you'll be fully better soon! Looking forward to posties :) I'm going to get at least one done tomorrow for sure myself!
    November 28, 2018, 02:51:43 AM
  • Quiet: Thank you! Starting to feel better. Will get caught up on posts soon. :-)
    November 28, 2018, 02:12:19 AM
  • Webs: feel better soon, to the both of you! I'm feeling better :)
    November 26, 2018, 12:06:56 AM
  • Quiet: cant complain. hubby and i have matching head colds right now lol. you?
    November 25, 2018, 09:31:31 PM
  • Webs: how are you?
    November 25, 2018, 09:27:54 PM
  • Webs: very XD
    November 25, 2018, 09:27:51 PM
  • Quiet: That was very nice of Anka.
    November 25, 2018, 09:18:30 PM
  • Webs: i didn't change the pronouns because it was 5am and lazy XD
    November 25, 2018, 09:14:06 PM
  • Webs: "Eld Jinn slowly pushes Ian Dietrich closer into the cloud until she can't resist any more. Anka Rheinberger sacrifices himself so Moblit Berner can get away."
    November 25, 2018, 09:13:55 PM
  • Quiet: Howd Anka die if she was involved? Dang I'm scared to know lol.
    November 25, 2018, 08:54:42 PM
  • Webs: if it helps, Axel and Kieran kept picking flowers multiple times per round
    November 25, 2018, 08:46:31 PM
  • Webs: haha
    November 25, 2018, 08:46:16 PM
  • Quiet: :-X lol
    November 25, 2018, 07:58:54 PM
  • Quiet: He killed Arkin!!! What the hell? Who kills Arkin!!??
    November 25, 2018, 07:58:40 PM
  • Webs: less good for Eld - he had six kills, and Arkin was among them >.>
    November 25, 2018, 07:57:35 PM

* Directories

RPG-DRPG Initiative

Author Topic: Identity. [Simon]  (Read 219 times)

Identity. [Simon]
« on: June 09, 2018, 09:30:38 PM »
[ 846 ]

Roses patterned his jacket, the symbol of the Garrison Regiment. The weak man's military, in Quirin's delightful opinion. They were an assortment of drunks, of orphans, of desperate little people who thought they were brave enough to fight but were quite the opposite. The majority of them weren't good enough for the Military Police, and the others had sticks up their asses hoping to be some sort of military hero despite doing next to nothing to deserve it.

Wall Rose was the perfect place for such filth, to wallow in the mud with the swine. Separating drunken brawls was to the best of their ability, and little else.

A dark wig concealed his pale hair, for it was perhaps the most striking part of his appearance and would surely give him away to anybody paying the slightest bit of attention. Facial blindness was something he must take advantage of, and to ensure he was left alone it was best to blend in as much as possible. Anything that might make him stick out like a sore thumb must be concealed. The Garriosn uniform was tidy, though loose enough that he could blend in with any of the other lazing soldiers.

His sharp blue eyes travelled over the edge of the Wall, where he stood above Trost District. It was a reconnaisance mission of sorts; truthfully he had been sent to Trost to survey some sort of meeting, though that was done with, and no longer his concern. To slip into the garb of the Garrison allowed him a greater advantage in seeing what interest lie in the District, without arousing suspicion. An odd Military Police officer visiting the outer rim of Wall Rose would surely ahve been queried; his name asked for, his purpose needing statement, and confirmation. He had none of that, though he was certain he could find a way if he truly needed.

A shoulder bumped his as a two-man patrol walked past him, briefly jolting his stroll.

"Pests," he sneered, eyes focused on a patrol ahead of him. The two who had passed him appeared far too content in talking of conquests and alcohol than paying him mind - as it seemed by the way they had so rudely dared touch him - but others were more alert. Particularly those who had nowhere to go until their shift ended. Turning would have appeared odd. He would have to play it by ear if they stopped him, he decided.

Quirin's boots continued on, touching the odd surface of the Wall with as normal a gait as would be expected of a simple patrolling soldier. « Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 09:31:43 PM by Quirin Drexler »

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History

* Credits

Site banner, advert image and affiliate button created by Moon Child

Reluctant Heroes is in no way affiliated with Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan or Funimation and we give full credit to Hajime Isayama. Copyrights and trademarks for the manga and anime are held by their respective owners while all original content remains the property of the individual writers and artists.